Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

During the past week EVN Daily Volume hardly reached 170k.
So we wait for the news from Founders.
Let's stay calm and avoid rumors and FUD.
that's good think because if we believe in rumors and fud we just make more loss in selling cheap
my recommendation is also to stay calm and get in touch with envion team on social media and wait for more furture news
i don't believe that envion is scam its just a fud
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

What will they tell us? Do you think they can be trusted?
Each side sound just as full of shit as the other
I want to believe that the founders a clean and the good guys but it's too much of a mess to tell anything for sure
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

There is indeed. Believe it or not, not everyone in the world has heard of Envion yet and people soon forget past issues if dividends start rolling in. Keep your hopes low and be prepared to wait.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

Let's make it clear we demand the transparency they have been claiming and collect all the legal and audit information and put it somewhere everyone in this community can look at, understand and discuss
I don't know how where this information is kept though... Any one here a lawyer of know the process of accessing such information?
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Do you think all these articles and news which arose this internal conflict over the funds and tokens control will disappear from the web ? People always do little research before putting their money into any project. At start it seemed drama to push the weak hand out by shaking them but now things started to get worse. I don't think they can still run business like before even if they reach at some settlement. This fight started between two and now investors have become third party and the way they were treated they want money back.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

One section of the team kept people in darkness completely by saying KYC kind things while they were doing things to exit the project. When they arranged things probably after watching good time to do so, they started to beat the drum in public. They will simply run away with money using some part to protect them having good lawyers.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Here a few articles from Envions  facebook private group 

Telegram post by Laurent:

Mr. Woestmann invested in Solon SE when it was worth around $10 million. A couple of years later it was worth ~$300 million. That is when Woestmann exited. Months later it went bankrupt.

The city of Berlin and the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern pumped €146 million of free money into Solon in that time.

Woestmann profited. Investors lost. Taxpers lost.

Thomas Krupke was the CEO of Solon. He was installed on the board of directors of Clere AG.

The majority shareholder of Clere AG is Thomas van Aubel. Van Aubel took over Balda AG, falsely accused board memebers of fraud and replaced them with his lackies, then renamed the company Clere.

Last summer van Aubel tried to get Clere AG delisted from exchanges and offer shareholders the market price for their stock which was severly undervalued after the chaos he caused. He would pocket the tens of miillions of Euros remaining in the company.

Thomas van Aubel and his wife Jutta von Falkenhausen are now the majority shareholders of envion.

They and Woestmann have suggested delisting EVN and offering some kind of replacement while crashing the token price. They have falsely accused envion's founders of fraud.

Envion  To everyone: We completely understand your frustrations and concerns during this tumultuous time. At the present moment, there is only so much we can reveal publically about the status of the legal actions taking place: mostly because we can't have this sensitive information getting into the wrong hands.
We delete posts that insinuate we are a scam. We are most certainly not a scam: everything we have done has been within a legal jurisdiction and every contract we have drawn up as been to the highest legal standards and to prevent the worst case scenario happening. It could be argued that we have made some mistakes along the way, but, we have token contracts and EVERYTHING we have done is supported by smart contracts and is recorded on the blockchain. And everything we are doing now is to protect our investors and to resume MMU manufacturing.
We know it is asking a lot for you all to continue having faith in us: the ICO world is full of scammers and pump and dump schemes. Unfortunately even though we took every step imaginable to prevent this from happening with our project, there was a wolf in sheep's clothing in our midst. The difference, however, is that Woestmann and Van Aubel are using old-school tactics that don't fly in the blockchain economy: this is exactly why we all are in this world, right? The blockchain makes sure that every step taken is traceable and verifiable by outside sources.
We appreciate posts that are about dialogue, not posts that spiral into conspiracy theory or gross mis-speculations about the actions we are taking, all of which are to preserve the original aim of the project and to protect the investments and our investor community

"this is exactly why we all are in this world, right?"

We ? I don't think there is a WE .. there is US the investors and You guys the people that took our money.

You selected the CEO WE did NOT , You Moved and Sold Founder tokens that where supposedly on LOCKDOWN.

Ill tell you what WE the investors care about .. OUR MONEY .. you guys finger pointing does not help us at all.
it is just a reason. that is why i do not like ICO. it is easy to raise lot of money with ICO.
and when so many fraud around it, then lot of people are losing faith with ICO thing
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Live EVN - ETH Streaming Trades
In the last 20 trades there have been 12 sell trades, 8 buy trades and 0 unknown trades. In the last day there has been Ξ 3.67 sell volume (71%), Ξ 1.48 buy volume (29%) and Ξ 0 unknown volume (0%) out of a total of Ξ 5.15 trading volume.

sell volume is still higher. most are selling and not buying
In my opinion envion token holders are panic from the current situation of the envion project.
They are thinking this project is no more and it's price will be at zero very soon but Let's hope they will solve the issue and start working on project.
If we can take risk then we should buy more envion (i'm not sure evn price will rise).  Smiley
he cant work the money is gone
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

For a long time I did not watch this topic. I did not think that such discussions are being held here. I saw that the price of the token fell. However, I thought that this was due to the fall of bitcoin

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

After reading that article few posts above mine I also have lost remaining hopes. I was not ICO investors but tried to watch potential in ongoing issue thought may be things will settle down in good way. It was pure gamble to buy from exchange but with small loss I still had chance to escape while many people saw much more loss.
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 10:22:51 PM by oapieNL

This all takes a long time to go to court. maybe even a total of 3 lawsuits because someone disagrees with the verdict.
Just assume that this year the ROI is 0% instead of 161%

Remember that there is no mmu built at all. only 1 or 2. A few months ago we even posted lies on twitter.
It said that the construction of the MMUs mass production had started and we got to see pictures of MMUs and mining hardware that were made for the first 2 mmus.

look at the pictures from medium
https://medium.com/@envion/sparks-fly-as-envion-mmu-production-starts-at-new-eu-factory-bee71d991741

and now here. then you just see the same kind of photos in certain places
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/978359567049510912
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/974641787515146240
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/970298199079555072
https://twitter.com/envion_org/status/969540949188792322

So there is another half year extra. on top of the period of lawsuits. just for building the mmus.

When is everything ready? I think around 2020.
Exactly the year that the bitcoin mining reward is halved from 12btc to 6btc per block
Do you know what a good investment is? That is bitcoin and hodl to 2020.
BTC is easily worth half a million. and you also have a higher ROI.
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

How can it be proven who sold illigal tokens?

but it is money from the investors. as long as these lawsuits are running, nothing will be earned with mining.

Also found strange that envion in the ico state that you also had votingrights with the EVN tokens for important decisions.
After the ico you get papers with small letters that you agree that you did not get voting rights with the tokens.

This is the right time to have voting rights
Simply allow token holders to decide for themselves who they want to continue with.

Total number of tokens behind woestmann are then burned and converted to EVN2.
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

I am a very real investor but I assure you I have not looked at this channel in many months. I only looked randomly out of curiosity as I’m doing a new environmental project and wanted to see how the channel was managed as it seems so ott
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

I wonder how many of the 22519 members actually will read this it is exhausting to stay abreast of this channel and I know I stopped looking for months. Very unfortunate
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

So trado put a toxic convertible inside the company? Who is the owner of the convertible? Also what is the conversion rate. This is like selling you a toxic public shell and hold on all the free trading share and try to make your stocks go lowest possible and take over the company by the toxic convertible (loan) and pump and dump (death coil or death spiral)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

I wonder how many of the 22519 members actually will read this it is exhausting to stay abreast of this channel and I know I stopped looking for months. Very unfortunate

I don't think that changes nothing to follow the whole story for us, investors. After all, we can't do nothing while they proceed, so there is no sense to read the thread everyday.. personally i would forget my tokens in my wallet and probably come here like once every month or two to see if there is something to do.
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:26:34 AM by oapieNL

I typed this message here 3 weeks ago. Most of it has just come true

Envion is no scam!
Envion will pay dividends. I'm not afraid of that!

KYC has nothing to do with this.

Think smartly ...... Do not talk nonsense .......... Put yourself in the shoes of a business owner

1th thing
You set up a company purely to make yourself rich.

2nd thing
As the owner of the company you are the king. Every person around that you have to pay monthly you would rather lose. So Envion the shareholders

3th thing. tactics.
If the revenues flow in you have to reduce the flow of funds as quickly as possible. For example, in a production factory, workers are replaced by automated robots.
Envion also does this with a well-thought-out business plan. They know that they can make the token price very low by deliberately not giving updates, waiting with paying dividends to create as much silent unrest as possible, but this is suspiciously noticeable.

4th thing
To earn back the investment
a production factory where the workers have been replaced for robots is quickly reclaimed because no money goes to the workers

Envion is buying a lot of shares back with the profits of the mines that had to be paid to the holders. (Someone who hides nothing playing open card with current mining results, someone who hides something will avoid everything as much as possible)

I know how hard buisness works.

This does not only happen with envion but very many icos. If you know that the CEO has a successful buisness career behind his name, then you have to assume that there is a well-thought-out plan behind it, but with every ico there is nothing strange about it. that's how it works. The envion's ceo is also a buisness man who knows how to handle it.

as a holder you just have to have done it. and if you do not have confidence then you just have to leave.

I have made the choice to leave and not return. Why?
Making 160% annual roi at envion or more than 4000% or much more profit per year by making a few smart trades

I wrote few things:

Envion is no scam
This I now give a yes and no. Envion has been robbed in this case and can not be mistaken as a scammer. Mr. Woestmann has taken away all investment money from the investors, without notifying investors for months. Woestmann can call his action a scam

KYC has nothing to do with this.    
I was right that this had nothing to do with KYC

You set up a company purely to make yourself rich.  
 I was right here. By selling during the period that envion could be illegally created tokens that had to be burned. To be able to get rich quickly

As the owner of the company you are the king. Every person around that you have to pay monthly you would rather lose. So Envion vs shareholders.
Yea, Woestmann "the king" takes off with the complete ico funds. More and more Hodlers step out of it now. maybe they buy the tokens sneaky to become a bigger shareholder

If the revenues flow in you have to reduce the flow of funds as quickly as possible. For example, in a production factory, workers are replaced by automated robots.
Envion also does this with a well-thought-out business plan. They know that they can make the token price very low by deliberately not giving updates, waiting with paying dividends to create as much silent unrest as possible, but this is suspiciously noticeable.
This case maybe does not need more units than they actually say. Now they try to work out as many tokenholders as possible by getting the price as low as possible to fill their own pockets

To earn back the investment
a production factory where the workers have been replaced for robots is quickly reclaimed because no money goes to the workers.

If they have almost all tokens in their possession, they no longer need to pay dividents to hodlers

Envion is buying a lot of shares back with the profits of the mines that had to be paid to the holders. (Someone who hides nothing playing open card with current mining results, someone who hides something will avoid everything as much as possible)
Almost right. Because the EVN tokens for the team themselves were locked for a certain period of time, they did Dumps with the millions of extra created tokens instead of buying token with mmu revenue to crash the price. Much cheaper and more effective. Especially by placing on very bad exchanges and low volume exchanges

For every  illegal token they sold, envion can now buy 6 tokens if envion sold all for $0.70. multiply that by 20.000.000 tokens = 120.000.000 tokens. With that, envion can now buy up all tokens while they do not have to spend a penny on it. It can still be a big tactic, which is part of the buisness plan. So watch out
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

snip

For every  illegal token they sold, envion can now buy 6 tokens if envion sold all for $0.70. multiply that by 20.000.000 tokens = 120.000.000 tokens. With that, envion can now buy up all tokens while they do not have to spend a penny on it. It can still be a big tactic, which is part of the buisness plan. So watch out

This is something I thought about too. It is possible because only people who bought on exchanges will lose. They will have no place to go for help with this tokens. I heard this opinions lately about tokens sold on exchanges: "This is your gamble if you buy an ICO token".

Envion will swap 1:1 to not piss off investors because they have some legal rights and can look for justice in court. Finally, they make millions using this maneuver.

I'm still not 100% sure what will happen with tokens sold on exchanges. People who bought them really have no legal rights at all? Why? I think they can sue the company which listed this token on the exchange (if not P2P). If this token is fraud then somebody broke the law when listed on exchanges. Or not?

It would be great if somebody explains this in details.

deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:38:16 AM by deepblue01

snip

For every  illegal token they sold, envion can now buy 6 tokens if envion sold all for $0.70. multiply that by 20.000.000 tokens = 120.000.000 tokens. With that, envion can now buy up all tokens while they do not have to spend a penny on it. It can still be a big tactic, which is part of the buisness plan. So watch out

This is something I thought about too. It is possible because only people who bought on exchanges will lose. They will have no place to go for help with this tokens. I heard this opinions lately about tokens sold on exchanges: "This is your gamble if you buy an ICO token".

Envion will swap 1:1 to not piss off investors because they have some legal rights and can look for justice in court. Finally, they make millions using this maneuver.

I'm still not 100% sure what will happen with tokens sold on exchanges. People who bought them really have no legal rights at all? Why? I think they can sue the company which listed this token on the exchange (if not P2P). If this token is fraud then somebody broke the law when listed on exchanges. Or not?

buy token/coin in ICO it's a high risk investment more than you buy bitcoin/ethereum
because

1. it's bassically taking away our fund out from the market and after listed on exchange, the price of the token it's depend on market situation and the price will fall below ICO when there is no new demand who want keep the token price around ICO price

2. when you invest in ICO by buying their token, it is does not mean you have right to own their company fund. it is all belong to them.

3. ICOs thing it's a start up bussiness,we can not make sure they will success or fail in the future. we only give away our trust without warranty that they will be success and share their profit to us.

4. a lot of scam ICO nowdays, which just want to ripp off our money our bitcoin our ethereum and then run away our fund when they do not want to continue their project

whatever Envion do for their investor. do you think Envion can return their ICO investors fund? lets see how it's work in the future Smiley
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
Merited by negredo19 (5)

This is the worst ico by far.

Even if said that, hey we scammed you and run away would be better than this situation.

Sorry for the people that put money in this.

newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

snip

Then tokens shouldn't be able to be transffered. And we are talking about value of EVN tokens not value of ICO investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: