Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125581 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

the team does not know that mining will not pay off later. from 2020 everything will become much more difficult. and also much more expensive. therefore it was better to buy champagne and good food with the money. the team is doing well and the investors have no more money. and in one year everyone has forgotten envion and the team still has the money.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Envion so cheap because it was scam like most ico
Team of inexperienced young people who wanna get rich quick and have no idea of normal governance unfortunately
This will also eventually make end to crypto
If some stupid programmer makes mistake in smart contract nothing can be done... Not something an investor looks for
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I think Envion shows lack of CRYPTO Experience and quality and that's why it will eventually fail. You can't have bunch a loonatics run a big project and that's why professional investors don't invest in crypto
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

I Will invite all envion holders, Laurent and the team to a massive envion party at my crib in Ibiza. I already started with the organisation because funds must retain intact just like the shares.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

What’s happening with the sudden spike on the price?

I have the same question. I thought that Envion tokens are worth nothing especially bought on the exchange and I see constant buy orders and price spike from few days. Cryptocurrencies never stop to amaze me. Price was falling from the first day after listing in exchange for so many months and when finally we know that this is a confirmed scam something strange happens and the price starts to go up!!!

I thought that we will see how ENV token hits 0 satoshi price levels and not something opposite. Like I said crypto is unpredictable.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

If you look at the volume carefully 91% is coming from HitBTC which is famous for exit pumps. I mught be wrong but I watch this sudden spike last increase before this market going to be disabled from there. Similar situation was with some other projects in past where the pattern was same. They have to be in court on 21st what good good can be ?

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

If you look at the volume carefully 91% is coming from HitBTC which is famous for exit pumps. I mught be wrong but I watch this sudden spike last increase before this market going to be disabled from there. Similar situation was with some other projects in past where the pattern was same. They have to be in court on 21st what good good can be ?

I hope you are not right with your predictions but this is the fact that Atlant price is down every month minimum 15%. If this continues we will see Atlant at the bottom very soon because bounty dumpers will sell in bulk just after distribution to not lose more money as needed. Few last distributions go quite well for the price but this is the end because Atlant team have nothing to offer, no updates about development. Confidence is lost and big investors are waiting calmly for Atlant to bleed out before they buy.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

what do you discuss about a. coin that didnt send bounties? did they say they will send?
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 03:21:17 AM by oapieNL

last vid you can see they tell a lot of lies  
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

They started with lies and they kept spreading fabricated stories with consistency that people to believe them. Here people's own invested money has question mark on recovery and still time to time bounty participants are complaining they didn't receive. The sooner people realize that everything has gone the better it will help them to come out of this shock.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

They started with lies and they kept spreading fabricated stories with consistency that people to believe them. Here people's own invested money has question mark on recovery and still time to time bounty participants are complaining they didn't receive. The sooner people realize that everything has gone the better it will help them to come out of this shock.

The question about distribution of tokens purchased via Credit Card and earned by Bounty hunters was answered here a number of times.
I'll repeat that again:

Please check https://medium.com/@envion/envion-investor-update-may-4th-2018-9884f732025f

The token distribution process — including bounty tokens — will not be closed and finalized until all refunds, burns, etc. are complete.

Refund period for purchases made via Credit Cards - 6 months, according to EU laws.
oapieNL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

This video you can see lies https://vimeo.com/272591256

As an example

go to 1:00
laurent asks: "Maikel, are there tokens sold?"
Maikel answer: "Yes, there a few tokens sold"

There he told the truth for 100% when he said "Yes"
He is 100% lying that he says "sold a few tokens"

Before he said the word "Yes". his eyes moved to the upper left.
That corner means "Remembered images" and means that he will give an honest answer

When he said "few tokens sold" his eyes moved to the right.
That corner means "construct" That you are going to think of something that has not happened,
His voice also changed in tone. That is also an indication  that he is lying.

6:20 and beyond

6:20 he begins to stutter and moves weird with his hands. This is also a sign of lies.
6:28 maikel touches his ear. this is also an indication that he is telling something that is not true.
6.38 see maikel his lips and tongue also an indication for lies
6:39 he squeezes his lips together. also an indication for lies
6:41 maikel put his tongue out with his lips closed. this is also an indication that he is lying

These are all techniques that the FBI also uses because body language does not lie.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

As an example

That corner means "Remembered images" and means that he will give an honest answer

That corner means "construct" That you are going to think of something that has not happened,

6:20 he begins to stutter and moves weird with his hands. This is also a sign of lies.
6:28 maikel touches his ear. this is also an indication that he is telling something that is not true.
6:41 maikel put his tongue out with his lips closed. this is also an indication that he is lying

These are all techniques that the FBI also uses because body language does not lie.

That's actually an interesting observation. Laurent behaves very confidently, while I cannot tell same about Michael...
Need to review this video one more time. Thanks! Cool
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

As an example

That's actually an interesting observation. Laurent behaves very confidently, while I cannot tell same about Michael...

Laurent is a more practiced lair ,, he does it all the time in the telegram channel .. until something comes up he can not talk his way around without exposing himself to more litigation then he just ignores the question and disappears.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
oapieNL

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

As an example

Laurent is a more practiced lair ,, he does it all the time in the telegram channel .. until something comes up he can not talk his way around without exposing himself to more litigation then he just ignores the question and disappears.

I have only posted a piece of the video because it takes a lot of time to screen but you can find many more signals.
Laurent also plays the game. I see him every 3 times talking where he does not completely tell the truth.
oapieNL

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

Here is laurent lying
https://vimeo.com/272591256

watch his upper lip at 7:10.  then laurent says, that tokens are not used for personal expenses.

shaking lip. is a signal for a lie.

rayazasheva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Unprovenly saying something is not proven is, tatatata: unproven! Check L's announcements and show me how many are actualized. Example: March, mining is happening, dividends will be paid when auditor says it's OK...or: we' Re all fine and set to go. At a time when all involved, not us, knew that the company is cracking up (not with laughter). Etc. Scroll through and check. Or don't...
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Well we'll, confirmed by Laurent. That makes it fire-proof proof. Didn't you notice that throughout the whole time the channel was open, since October, roughly 10% of what he said actually was true? The rest was, well, not.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

As an example

I have only posted a piece of the video because it takes a lot of time to screen but you can find many more signals.
Laurent also plays the game. I see him every 3 times talking where he does not completely tell the truth.

Hillarious because they are laying all the time from start. There is no need to watch every eye or lip move. Obvious scam on many levels. Founders, CEO all scammers. They sell us updates about equipment shipments, auditors and there was no sign of a lie. They are obvious scammers and the court will punish both sides founders and the CEO because they are all guilty of fraud.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

As an example

Hillarious because they are laying all the time from start. There is no need to watch every eye or lip move. Obvious scam on many levels. Founders, CEO all scammers. They sell us updates about equipment shipments, auditors and there was no sign of a lie. They are obvious scammers and the court will punish both sides founders and the CEO because they are all guilty of fraud.
they are lying. in every way
CEO and the founder of the envion project take the project to a scam
because they both want to lead this project different ways
and both unsuccessful. the 100 millions raised in ICO. and this is not a small amount
many investor hates envion and even don't want to hear their name
envion take whole year for stand again in crypto world
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: