Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125594 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Where will they pay bounty if lot of investors didn't receive money back and some were not given tokens even. They didn't had intention to pay bounty from start and in all this things juts got worsen and that went behind the scene. They were lying not only with investors but also with bounty participants who spread word for them to collect over $100 millions.
Well now project is almost closed and i don't think so bounty hunters will get reward for spreading word 'envion' in whole crypto world.
If investors will receive refund then we can say laws very strict about fraud  but if not then next time we will have to invest money after investigation about project. 
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

any information on how mayn money was lost in the process during the first months? what happens to already built units (should be a couple upon their information in the first months)

Most of the crypto were converted to fiat.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Laurent:

Yes.  Should liquidation start, then the founders will make every effort to inform every investor of the correct process for claims.  Probably we will set up a mini-website which explains the process and helps with filing claims.
my question, who is Laurent? is the team from Envion? or is it another scammer?
I have no hope for ENV tokens, bounties are also not sent!

Laurent is the representative speaking in behave of the founders, Michael, one of the main founders is also regularly speaking on Telegram.

I just post important things here, so people get the info.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Laurent:
* Envion Founders Telegram*

Latest info on case against CEO and the founder's fight to recover control of the company.

The Cantonal Court of Zug Switzerland has ruled that envion is to be liquidated.  The founders are working to reverse this ruling as the decision was made because of obstruction and lies by Matthias Woestmann.  Woestmann prevented auditors from communicating with Trado GmbH and the founders, and lied about the founders’ willingness to provide data to auditors.

DETAILED INFORMATION AND LATEST UPDATES HERE: www.envion-founders.org

LIQUIDATION FACTS

*  The court in Zug announced liquidation, but there is not an official announcement in the business register
*  Currently no deadline to register a claim has been announced
*  Not necessary to pay anyone to file a claim

STILL UNDECIDED

*  How token holders should file a claim (under which designation)
*  What amount will be refunded
*  How token holders will be refunded
*  If Woestmann and shareholders will be paid ICO money remaining after refund (the founders are specifically fighting against this outcome)

WHAT TO EXPECT IN CASE OF LIQUIDATION

*  Guidance from founders provided by their legal team to assist in filing claims
*  Clear communication on how to file a refund claim
*  Plenty of time to file a claim

PREVIOUSLY

Envion’s founders have won an injunction against CEO Matthias Woestmann and codefendants Thomas van Aubel, Jutta von Falkenhausen, and Dinnies von der Osten prevent the sale or transfer of company shares and allow any transfer or debit of envion's assets.

Swiss financial authority FINMA has removed Woestmann and his associate Marc Gurov from the board and have begun an investigation.  The FINMA investigation is separate from the court ruling.

Founders’ response to FINMA probe: https://envion-founders.org/envion-ag-founders-welcome-investigation-by-swiss-financial-regulator-finma-and-removal-of-ceo-from-board/

INFO FROM BERLIN COURT

•  ILLEGAL: Matthias Woestmann’s capital increase and share dilution
•  REJECTED: Accusation that founders illegitimately created tokens
•  LIABLE: Quadrat Capital and Sycamore GmbH must pay Trado’s legal fees and are liable for damages
•  JAIL/FINES: For selling shares or initiating use of investor funds (6 months jail per infringement)

BLOG
https://envion-founders.org/founders-vow-to-resist-liquidation-of-envion-ag-allege-swiss-cantonal-court-ruling-based-on-false-information-from-board-chairman-matthias-woestmann/
https://envion-founders.org/sweeping-judgement-from-berlin-court-restricts-envion-ags-ceo-matthias-woestmann-from-any-decisions-without-founders-approval-finds-thomas-van-aubel-and-jutta-von-falkenhausen/
https://envion-founders.org/envion-founders-explain-team-token-transfers/

NEWS
https://envion-founders.org/envion-ag-raised-more-than-100-million-among-investors-in-the-euphoria-surrounding-cryptocurrencies-then-the-startup-crashed-into-chaos-a-virtual-thriller/
http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518482/0/en/Trado-GmbH-Announces-That-Berlin-Court-Intervenes-and-Grants-Preliminary-Injunction-Against-Matthias-Woestmann-and-Associates-Who-Lost-Millions-Of-Envion-Investor-Money.html

RULES

* No spamming!
* No personal attacks! It's not tolerated
* No CAPSLOCK / ALLCAPS
* No cocktail napkin math of any kind
* Scroll up and see if there is already an answer you seek

No Information on this channel should be construed as official communication from envion AG.  The views expressed here are those of the envion's founding team and Trado GmbH

Have a pleasant stay!

- Envion Founders

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

any information on how mayn money was lost in the process during the first months? what happens to already built units (should be a couple upon their information in the first months)

people are also converting them into fiat still that's why prices are going down day by day
right now if people start buy crypto again and turn their fiat currency into crypto then prices go up faster then falling
and about envion units they builts after the ICO finished no news of them yet
if all units are working from the time of they built to until now then they mined huge amount of crypto currencies
and all of them from people's money that they invest in envion.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 09:35:12 PM by sluppy

Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

Here Laurent is addressing Invergy and Rise.

Ye funny how both got caught Scamming.

"*  If Woestmann and shareholders will be paid ICO money remaining after refund (the founders are specifically fighting against this outcome)"

Lol ye they are the "goodguys" in this story for sure with nothing but the best interest of the investors at heart.

There will be no money left over after the refund ..

Ask your Pall Laurent if they are planning to buyback the 3.2 million tokens they illegally sold during the Lockout period.(that we can Prove)
Ask him how the Founders will deal with  tokens that they created for themselves during the ICO  .. They wont be trying to Claim those in the liquidation Right ..

If you get some straight answers to those and assuming your not banned ill have some more questions for you.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

i have no idea what is going on i think decision should be made but still nothing
if project is still alive then their should be some news about that
envion is almost a year old now and court decision, refunds, nothing happen yet
envion purchased asic and gpu units after the envion sale ends where did they go under custody or working secretly
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Laurent

After known individuals made progress on the envion concept impossible, it was not reasonable to sustain the employees of the envion project. Some employees went to work with other companies with the explicit agreement that proceeds from and developements based on intellectual property developed by envion team members would return to envion should the founders regain ownership of envion.  Those companies are separate entities with completely different management.

i have no idea what is going on i think decision should be made but still nothing
if project is still alive then their should be some news about that
envion is almost a year old now and court decision, refunds, nothing happen yet
envion purchased asic and gpu units after the envion sale ends where did they go under custody or working secretly

No they didnt purchace anything with ICO funds ML and MW had a falling out in China then everything got locked down and no progress since The Founders where blatantly lying to everyone untill they got found out in May since then they have been spinning one story after another.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Josey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

"No they didnt purchace anything with ICO funds ML and MW had a falling out in China then everything got locked down and no progress since The Founders where blatantly lying to everyone untill they got found out in May since then they have been spinning one story after another."

Exactly sluppy. And the lying and misleading is ongoing.

All the founders (and Laurent) want is to take as much money out of this project as possible. They never cared about investors interests.
Still blocking others from having access to the facebook/telegram/whatever channels.

You should read on alternative websites about this
telegram investors group: https://t.me/envioninvestors
twitter: www.twitter.com/EnvionWatch
web: https://fintelegram.news/envion-causa-liquidation-allegedly-ordered

DON'T TRUST ANY OF THESE ACTORS
MOAMiner

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

well, that doesn't answer my question - I don't care if it was converted into fiat. They had expenses, they built units (most likely paid with fiat) - so how much money (usd, eur whatever) was spent in the process and what happens to fixed assets like finished units. They were "active" several months, what had they done during this time.

Honestly, I suppose this will still last months or years until something happens, if something will happen at all.

MOAMiner - Automatic Algorithm Switching Software with Online Monitoring - watch our testrigs (http://moaminer.com/public/xMozfE0T)
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:27:23 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 02:38:08 AM by sluppy

well, that doesn't answer my question - I don't care if it was converted into fiat. They had expenses, they built units (most likely paid with fiat) - so how much money (usd, eur whatever) was spent in the process and what happens to fixed assets like finished units. They were "active" several months, what had they done during this time.

Honestly, I suppose this will still last months or years until something happens, if something will happen at all.

They didnt buy or build any units with the ICO funds ASK them .. they made those before and we got 0 From the mined proceeds ..

Any costs they are going to be declaring will be bullshit because they where unable to do anything after MW locked up the funds.

Im very curious how they will justify taking our money and what they supposedly spend it on because nothing was operational.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 01:47:21 PM by Zabivelli

Michael (official Envion founder member):

At the moment we do not speak of activities of the regulator. The regulator (Finma) did not finish the investigation. What we have on the table is a decision of a swiss court to liquidate because of missing auditors. Liquidation is not a "refund". What the process (simplified) includes is handle all liabilities before the company gets closed. When it comes to identifying all liabilities, it gets pretty complex and different stances are possible. You could also argue that the contract says in the case of liquidation the token holder gets nothing -> no liability there -> most of the money to Aubel/MW. But would that make sense? The good news is that common sense is also applied. In our view the distribution of leftover assets to token holders (in case of liquidation that includes the give-up of the project) is reasonable, fairest and has a very strong chain of reasoning. Like stated before all has to be decide by the liquidator and all could still change with the decision of Finma at the end of their investigation.

Michael:
I do not know which "normally" you mean but please remember, that liquidation does not mean any refund in the first place. It could mean many things and hopefully tokenholders will get money and if you paid money for your tokens beforehand you could kind of call the fact of getting money a "refund" but please be careful with the word while discussing the liquidation. "Refund" or "money back" is not really directly what is on the table. I do not want to scare you as I believe there will be a fair solution but in the worst case scenario MW/Aubel find a way to make happen what is written in the contract: "It is expected the Tokens qualify as a bond instrument (Anleihensobligation). Further, the Tokens carry no right to receive any dividend nor any liquidation proceeds in case that the Company will be liquidated for any reason." - I asked some lawyers about this and they assured me that it is not realistic that it gets decided in a way that token holders / investors do not get anything but keep in mind that liquidation means giving the decision in the hand of someone totally new whos first contact might be MW. Again: I trust in a fair decision but trust not always ends good for us - as we know.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

"No they didnt purchace anything with ICO funds ML and MW had a falling out in China then everything got locked down and no progress since The Founders where blatantly lying to everyone untill they got found out in May since then they have been spinning one story after another."

All the founders (and Laurent) want is to take as much money out of this project as possible. They never cared about investors interests.
Still blocking others from having access to the facebook/telegram/whatever channels.

You fool need to be grateful that the founders are AT LEAST communicating with us, where are your buddies Matthias and Van Aubel?Huh What are they doing for the investors?... zero, nada, nothing.. These two crooks are only busy with making plans how to steal money from investors pockets!

Founders lost more than a million of their OWN money trying to keep the project going on. What did MW or VA?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

You fool need to be grateful that the founders are AT LEAST communicating with us, where are your buddies Matthias and Van Aubel?Huh What are they doing for the investors?... zero, nada, nothing.. These two crooks are only busy with making plans how to steal money from investors pockets!

Founders lost more than a million of their OWN money trying to keep the project going on. What did MW or VA?

So you have read 0 from MW ,, that explains plenty ..

So far i havent seen anyone say MW is the Goodguy .. what i can Prove is that the Founders have LIED to US Many times .. go ahead and read what they where communicating to their investors feb to may and get back to me.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

So far i havent seen anyone say MW is the Goodguy .. what i can Prove is that the Founders have LIED to US Many times .. go ahead and read what they where communicating to their investors feb to may and get back to me.

So you saying that MW is the good guy, by doing nothing and not communicating at all... What lies?

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

How is it technically possible to end up losing one million $ when you have just collected - or should I say stolen - 100 M$ from thousands of investors?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

So you saying that MW is the good guy, by doing nothing and not communicating at all... What lies?

Actually im NOT saying that MW is the good guy at all you should make more of an effort trying to understand what you read.

If you don't know what the Founders lied about then you don't know anything and there is no point in talking to you.

Im done getting trolled by you you know nothing about the situation.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 12:39:44 AM by sluppy

How is it technically possible to end up losing one million $ when you have just collected - or should I say stolen - 100 M$ from thousands of investors?

They don't have access to those funds .. However they sold 3.2 million tokens that we can prove from their "tokens are locked for 6 months don't spread fud" supply during the lockout period on the open market while they lied to the investors about wonderfull progress being made.

https://medium.com/@EnvionWatch/fact-checking-envions-top-10-misleading-communication-claims-238e3bdabc9e

The picture and the medium post are NOT made by ME just other concerned investors.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Michael:
the biggest amount of BTC/ETH was sold for fiat earlier this year MW was speaking of different amounts around 50m fiat and we expect about 80-100m tokens after removal of non-kyc-tokens etc.

we expect the payment per token much higher but maybe not 90% like MW predicts.

It is important to conceptually seperate ico investors and token holders when looking on the situation. For the liquidation we have at the moment the ico investors should not be relevant. Relevant should be: who has the rights? As the token was created to make those rights transferable by transfering the token all rights are usually at the token holder. Not every ico investor is still a token holder and not every token holder is an ico investor.

The easiest way to stay up to date concerning how to get money as a token holder is to visit https://envion-founders.org/liquidation/ - we might also install a newsletter there to make it even easier.

We are speaking to many lawyers who are deeply into the topic and sending the money to those who have the rights is the only thing that makes sense. In case you have bought the right to participate in all mining profits and the company messes is up and uses the money that is exclusively bound to your rights for anything else then giving it to you as the person who has the right to get all profits out of the money that is bound to those rights, you would suffer wrong. Every court would most likely see it that way. Based on the current situation we are confident that in case of the decided liquidation the owners of the rights will get the money that is left after liquidation. This is not exactly written anywhere but this is the only thing that makes sense and legally and morally. Do not forget your very strong rights that the prospectus gave you!

Please do not get confused of the "90%" that MW communicates. Whatever he means by that could not mean you get 0,9 USD per token. Some people asked us whether they should buy until 0,9 USD which shows us that there is confusion. The amount paid per token might be much higher than the price at exchanges at the moment but we do not expect it to be 0,9 USD per token as the total amount of tokens and the total amount of money would have to change a lot from that what MW gave in the past.
t.me/EnvionFounders/102911

We do not speak of returning money to any buyer but giving money to people that hold rights. And the right that is usually behind one token is always the same. That is why everyone has to get the same amount for the same "amount of rights". As discussed before while and after the ICO it would be the same in case of paying out mining profits: the amount is always based on the number of rights, not the amount paid.

Josey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

Hey Zabivelli, stop shilling these actors. Maybe you are one of them. That would explain many things.

You have simply no idea about the ongoings and (additionally) about the past of Mr. Luckow. He was convicted in Germany, is the main actor in many shady businesses (proven). His name is in the debt register of Germany. Bravo. A real businessman with an ethical attitude. Michael Luckow lied to us over the full period of the ICO and all year long.

Just the latest story. Read on
fake: "We will fight the liquidation"
truth: "no appeal was introduced" (Die Rechtsmittelfrist ist inzwischen unbenutzt abgelaufen und der Entscheid ist somit rechtskräftig)

To speak with your words: zero, nothing, nada came from this guy to protect investor interests. Not speaking about the token sold by them to make money for themselve
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: