Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
greenBEryin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I heard that Exereum (new ethereum fork) goves free airdrops for tokenholders. Who takes part in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion, that will be bitcoins but it was too expensive to hoard a huge amount so most of the people still prefer to invest one ethereum because it was cheaper and yet profitable.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

Personally I prefer to form portfolio main part of which consists of each type of these assets, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because in such way I can diversify my risks. But also I prefer to invest about 20-25% of my portfolio into BCH, IOTA, ICX, ZEC, HSR, EOS. I don't like small altcoins.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion, that will be bitcoins but it was too expensive to hoard a huge amount so most of the people still prefer to invest one ethereum because it was cheaper and yet profitable.

In my own standpoint these two are both good in long term investment but if we want to invest in bitcoin we need to have enough capital to make own with it because bitcoin is very expensive coin in cryptospace. But investing with bitcoin we can surely to earn huge profit because this coin is very promising in returns particularly in a right time investment. With ethereum also we can make huge profit with it because this coin is now getting popular and more investors are start believing this because of its potential capability to rise next to bitcoin in the near future.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Hello Friends...

I think that at this point in time to make a profit and possibly minimize the risk, you should invest in bitcoin. You can see that the price of bitcoin is dominating the market and this will cause bitcoin prices to adjust altcoin, only a small fluctuation of the bitcoin price can cause the price of altcoin to fall sharply. Therefore, investment and ETH risk very high.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium, two platforms are good. Even though Bitcoin is a market leader, the relationship between each other is very intense. You invest in 2 places. Because all the eggs are not kept in one basket. Even though risk may be avoided, even more risks can be avoided.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Apart from ETH and BTC, I have invested 2 more coins that I find good and low price is XRP, XVG. I find that at the moment these two coins are relatively low value for me to invest and make a lot of profit. And to better say BTC and ETH are not.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

I do not think any coin can be better than BTC or ETH, because the two coin is the best and the best. In my opinion, but also depends on you very much.
Of all the coins that I've known so far here in crypto world I bet that ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins for investment but if we would going to compare it so far at the current situation Ethereum has a lot more stable than bitcoin. But if we would look at them at their values no doubt that bitcoin is still the most highest paid coin.
mawinter

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Both coins are potentially profitable to hold,bitcoin is they leading coin in crypto market,then Ethereum is an altcoin which will lead they crypto market,Ethereum has added in value in a very short period of time making it they second coin in they crypto market
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

These 2 options are the best option for investing in a different value. If you are investing BTC you need a lot of money to invest with high profit value too while ETH is a small investment with small profit value too. but I suggest investing in altcoins that have a high potential for increased prices. You can verify via Roadmap that is executed according to progress or not

Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

It is better not to choose between the two leaders of the crypto market, but invest in the air and bitcoin, for example, buy bitcoin by 60% and eth by 40%, thus making the diversification of your project.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

if we want to invest then investing in both is necessary bitcoin and etherum both have good chances of growth and prior crypto currency which are  changing the whole industry
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Both coins are potentially profitable to hold,bitcoin is they leading coin in crypto market,then Ethereum is an altcoin which will lead they crypto market,Ethereum has added in value in a very short period of time making it they second coin in they crypto market
For me as all bitcoin is the first choice because we really need to have it these days when almost everyone is using crypto currency instead of fiat, bitcoin is being important as payment method but we never hear about ETH as payment so I think instead of wasting time reading about ETH we should buy some bitcoin as now a day price of bitcoin is really good, not too high we can buy it easily without any price issues, I choose bitcoin because it has high profit for us.
dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

It depends on how do we compare them and what do we want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.

They’ve made several completely different design choices and as with every choice it opens some oportunities and closes dosens of others.

I would highlight a couple of main differences:

Bitcoin is a currency
 Ethereum is a platform for running decentralized apps (smart contracts)
Supply

Bitcoin is deflational
The overall amount of BTC ever produced is limited
And
Ethereum is inflational
The ETH supply in unlimited
Security

Bitcoin is simple and limited
The built-in language is stask-based and stateless
That’s why you can not express a loop and it’s not Turing-complete (this means, that there are some programs, that are impossible to write)
Ethereum has a rich programming language built-in
The built-in language is Turing-complete (this means that we can code anything we want)
More complexity implies more opportunities to make an error

Bitcoin has a first move advantage
My mom knows what Bitcoin is
The community is a lot bigger
It’s easier to get started
There are already a lot of places where you can pay with BTC
Ethereum is less known and younger
It uses “move fast and break things” motto
It learned from Bitcoin and fixed a couple of issues in it’s design
The community is smaller and therefore has more developers than speculators
To sum up all:

They’re not competitors
They coexist and solve different types of problems.

A Turing complete language means anything can be done with it given enough time and enough computing power.

This means that Ethereum has a broader base to build on and a broader market to enter - as it isn't locked to being a value transfer ledger - which is where the analogy of ethereum as a tcp/icp in comparison to bitcoin as your email comes in. Although Bitcoin could be built upon to allow the functionality that Ethereum has - it would be clunky!

The major difference is the simplicity on building on top of ethereum. For example some very smart guys at Slock.it have built a device that unlocks for a period of time on the condition of payment to a  particular wallet. So can you imagine paying for an air b and b to turn up at the door swipe your phone and enter - no key handovers but a bit of a bummer if your phone has no juice.

The other set of differences comes in the way Ethereum and bitcoin are built. Ethereum uses ethash instead of sha-256 - which means that individuals can compete in mining it (Ethash is memory hard meaning it needs memory to run - which in turn means it works more efficiently on a GPU ) whilst Bitcoin has ASIC chips that have led to a moore's law race and concentrated mining power!

Ethereum also has a shorter block time than Bitcoin - due to some clever hacking using the ghost protocol - which basically means that forks in the chain are rewarded but don't cause to much of an issue! So Ethereum a transaction should be confirmed in under 20 seconds and with bitcoin 10 minutes... less waiting around.

But at last, I would like to say that investing on ETH will be more profitable.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

I terms of value I believe it is better to choose Bitcoin as an investment than ethereum. Yes both are promising coins and are also good for long-term investment and also getting more popular nowadays.As you can see these coins are on the top list in the coinmarketcap so there's no doubt this are good coins which can give you more profit in the future and that's is why both are name as king and queen of crypto respectively.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Hello Friends...

You can invest with bitcoin and ethereum.  You don't have to choose between bitcoin or ethereum because both can be trade and both are profitable. It is also good to invest with many respectable coins.

rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

Bitcoin, the best way to invest here in the first time. Bitcoin is the best trading in all times. It does not have to worry about losing money. Etherium is not bad. Here are also fewer risks. Wherever you invest, you have to wait patiently.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

Hello Friends...

You can invest with bitcoin and ethereum.  You don't have to choose between bitcoin or ethereum because both can be trade and both are profitable. It is also good to invest with many respectable coins.
Both coin are good for investment,  but we need to make it seriously because we can also lose on it if we are going to make a wrong moves on the feild. Both coin are amazing but the most amazing one is bitcoin is is really leading and it is really the most popular and it is proven and tested the next of bitcoin is the etherium in terms of popularity etherium is also popular.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

Hello Friends...

Bitcoin is still the best investment that we can do, the term "bitcoin" is now getting more hot in all social media platforms. Most of netizens are now becoming interested to buy and use bitcoins. 
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

Hello Friends...

Ethereum is also good investment nowadays, try to observe why many ICOs are using the platform of the Ethereum. It is because Ethereum is using blockchain 2.0 and the transaction of the Blockchain of Ethereum is more faster than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: