Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

It is not arguable that bitcoin is the most popular, recognized and used digital currency, which has actually been ranked 6 on the currency chart board. Ethereum on the other hand also has a good platform that holds other coins, which indicates a solid foundation for investment. Being that bitcoin's price is way too high, i will prefer investing in Ethereum.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

I think that you would better choose altcoins. They're more profitable but it more risky. So you need to be careful, when you choose project, what are you going to invest. And I can recommend one, very perspective. Its name - Eloncity. This project is very interesting. the main task is making electricity cheaper and more accesible. Also this project is promoted by Krypital Group. This team promoted four projects. All of them are succesful. So it`s good chance to make money, i think.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both are good investments, actually. But i will still choose to invest in bitcoin because it is the best crypto and ethereum is just always behind bitcoin even if its a great coin too, i can say that bitcoin is much better in the perspective of many people that i know, just because.
Poy.Jon

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

3des project, a decentralized computing tasks exchange, was listed on etherdelta and is coming to IDEX. I think I got to buy their tokens, it can be pumped well on IDEX.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

The two coins are good for investment, I have both bitcoin and Ethereum because of its popularity and valuable among investors but  preferably bitcoin is the most popular and use by many people. Sooner bitcoin price will increase, but sometimes down it depends on market trends.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
The best way is to choose both of you, my friend!!

Because both currencies are good coin, I recommend not only investing in one currency but having multiple choices. NEO is also a good coin with many applications that are better known as ETH and BTC
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Hello Friends...

Bitcoins will be always better than ethereum because the price in the market is increasing so fast due the demand in the market, ethereum coins is only a choice to invest if you did not have that much capital to spend.
I thought you wrong

If you invest in a certain amount of money, you will hold the shares of two currencies is the same. Both are equally worthy if you sell, I think ETH is a better coin because it has many better applications than BTC
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

Hello Friends...

Before investing, you need to understand, it's different coins for the purpose
And the etherium created as a platform on which the majority of altcoyins are created, definitely benefits from bitcoin, which is just a substitute for fiat money
Again, during the autumn - winter growth, the etherium in the percentage ratio grew much larger
Also, bitcoin is a coin of the first generation, and an etherium is a coin of the second generation, and hence the period of technological obsolescence will have more
But for short-term trading, unlike investment, both coins are suitable, this is definitely harder, but you are already in control of the risk, not the circumstances. If you do not have enough experience then you can always find information on the resources for trading, for example a good resource: http: //www.insiderport.com/ Or consider something similar
papapaulabx

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Ethereum is a much stronger currency for future long term investments.

michael
author
https://africanbettingguide.com
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

Currently, I'd go with ethereum as a more better investment considering the price the of bitcoin and also putting in mind the potentials of etherum.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is the best for long term investment, because bitcoin is the most safety coin of all time. Have you observe the movements of bitcoin in the market? even when no one can defeat bitcoin in term of value, so for me bitcoin is the most  effective for long term investment.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Both of them are very good coin but I more prefer bitcoin for longterm hold because bitcoin it is now getting popular and more investors will come.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

both of them are worth for investing, but it is better if you invest 70% to bitcoins and then 30% is in the ETH because the value of bitcoin and the percentage that the price will be having a good value so it is better to put a huge portion to bitcoin.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Hello Friends...

Technologically speaking I would guess Ethereum would be a better investment due to the technology behind it but I would stick with Bitcoin for the time being because it is more often in the news and more people know about it. Maybe in time that will change but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

Both of the coins are actually very good options for investment but bitcoin still remains way a head of ethereum in term of choice of investment,t, the reason is return on investment is much higher in bitcoin investment than that of ethereum. After bitcoin second priority will be ethereum because this coin have the potential to grow.
Moon Catcher Pro

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

Hello Friends...

In general, you say the right things
But your explanation is not completely true
1.Everyone who wants to trade must understand that this is a great job
2.It is not enough to observe trends, you must learn to find the patterns of price movement
3.Crypto-currency markets are very changeable, if you start, trade only very liquid instruments (with the largest capitalization)
4.Always use a stop loss, as these markets are not controlled, the coin can fly very quickly to the bottom. And you will lose all your money
5.After you have found patterns, create a clear algorithm of actions. Before you risk real money, make a backtest for yourself, look at the available history of the trading instrument as all the entries that were in accordance with your patern
6.Learn to use mani management and risk management, it's a long time to explain, google it
7.Begin with small trading positions, you must psychologically get used to the fact that you can lose money
8.And ONLY after that start trading
Concerning the search for materials for creating strategies, look for material in the communities of traders, for example: http://www.insiderport.com/ Or find something that suits you
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Both of the coins are actually very good options for investment but bitcoin still remains way a head of ethereum in term of choice of investment,t, the reason is return on investment is much higher in bitcoin investment than that of ethereum. After bitcoin second priority will be ethereum because this coin have the potential to grow.

If I have to pick one of them then bitcoin will be better investment compared to ethereum. But to be honest, both bitcoin and ethereum are good option to be chosen if we want to invest especially for the long term. Bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion will last longer compared to any other type of crypto currency.

shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Since you are newbie here, go for BITCOIN as your investment according to your requirement. Also don't forget to allocate a percentage for ETH as well. Since crypto currencies are highly volatile you must educate yourself well before investing. Follow this forum, Famous youtubers & through other sources to keep yourself updated. Once you have idea you can invest in some other important ALTS as well as we must split our investment in order to get profit.

You can buy coins mainly through CEX.com, localbitcoins.com or local forums which is well reputed. It depends on your country regulations to buy the coins using fiat as well. Search well before invest. Also this will be a good point to buy as market is in a bullish pattern now. Once it hits around 10K you can make your total investment + profit to USDT to rebuy at a dip.

WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I think you should buy BTC now. Because as Mr. Lee said:BTC is limited and you should hold enough 1 BTC before buy other coins. It is good for your porfolio

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

both are valuable, but personaly I like eth.I invest lots of money for eth.I hope that market going to well & eth hit 2k$ after end of the year.but now I thinking need some investment for btc,that's why I collected some money.

my target is invest in eth 60% & btc 40 %

thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: