Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

There is no clear answer, which is better, personal preference. For me, Ethereum is more attracting, especially now, that it looks much cheaper, than Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I came to the conclusion that the best option for me in everything is to listen to myself and in no case listen to the advice of other people. It always confuses me. When someone convinces me to buy bitcoin, it usually means for me that I don’t need to do this. I prefer to rely on my knowledge.
I always believe that bitcoin remains the best in cryptocurrency, why am I fanatical about bitcoin? . Because bitcoin is the first in cryptocurrency, the most expensive bitcoin price, the price of Altcoin is converted with bitcoin, acceptance of bitcoin is almost all over the world, bitcoin has proven to be a digital currency because thousands of ATMs are available.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

I always choose BTC rather than ETH, because ETH is currently in recession and may never grow higher, the current ETH value is only $ 200. dumped many times over the previous period. That is a pretty big loss for investors
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

I always choose BTC rather than ETH, because ETH is currently in recession and may never grow higher, the current ETH value is only $ 200. dumped many times over the previous period. That is a pretty big loss for investors
But not at all, now ETH is declining to be suitable for us to buy and hold them for a long time if the price of ETH continuously increase you dare invest in them, The price is quite high. As many people have invested in late 2017, then the ETH price is over $ 1000. Now the price is just below $ 190.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

But not at all, now ETH is declining to be suitable for us to buy and hold them for a long time if the price of ETH continuously increase you dare invest in them, The price is quite high. As many people have invested in late 2017, then the ETH price is over $ 1000. Now the price is just below $ 190.

both coins are still good for investing/trading but eth is on the hot spot right now as it is more cheap which means many people will have an interest to buy it .

eth is also more better in terms of usage and overall performance because it is the coin that will be usefull in any occasion , whether you are a trader , investor or just a plain bounty hunter . not unlike to btc that it is only good for investment only .
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

With the current market price of cryptocurrency recently, I think it is good to invest now on ethereum as it's price now is declining to much, we can own it as much as we can because of it's cheaper price as of todate. With the current price of $190 of ethereum, I think many investors much more eager to invest it because this altcoin was tested already with high potential to grow higher particularly when bullish trend is coming.
hydranetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

Bitcoin, Its better ofr HODL.
Ethereum, If you want to invest in ICO's
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1579
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

I chose Ethereum as the best investment because the price, I can still buy it because the price is still affordable. unlike Bitcoin, the price is already very high and the possibility that Ethereum will be "Pump" in future is very large because Ethereum is a decentralized coin..

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

There is no clear answer, which is better, personal preference. For me, Ethereum is more attracting, especially now, that it looks much cheaper, than Bitcoin.
But bitcoin is safer because it has a large marketcaps and that means its users are very large and even exceed ethereum. bitcoin fluctuations are also not as big as ethereum. so it will be safer to invest in bitcoin. but that doesn't mean ethereum isn't good. This coin has great potential too. so I split my capital into several assets like ethereum and bitcoin
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I chose Ethereum as the best investment because the price, I can still buy it because the price is still affordable. unlike Bitcoin, the price is already very high and the possibility that Ethereum will be "Pump" in future is very large because Ethereum is a decentralized coin..
of course everyone would prefer coins that are cheap and when they rise the price will be as high as ethereum. but if we want to get bigger profits then we can choose bitcoin. these two coins are the highest priced coins on the market, so it's not wrong if we invest in both.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

I think that BTC-investment is slightly better but ETH is a good choice too. The key is not to buy small coins in current market conditions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

It is nearly impossible to point out exactly one out of these... As for me ETH is a little bit more favorable, but BTC is a decent investment as well...just try buying both and it will be safer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

if I think both of them are good investment places and great for getting big profits, but if you want in the long run then you can choose bitcoin for investment. because the results that you will get are also very large later
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Now do not invest in ETH or BTC, because these two coin holdings do not give us high profit or can lose money, in my opinion should choose another coin, such as XRP or XRP will Better for you, holding XRP is likely to be a good opportunity

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Now do not invest in ETH or BTC, because these two coin holdings do not give us high profit or can lose money, in my opinion should choose another coin, such as XRP or XRP will Better for you, holding XRP is likely to be a good opportunity

Why not ? Eth and btc are not bad at all , infact both coins do have higher base value when compared to your xrp and that simply means you can earn more profit on them .

but overall , your sucess will still depend on your handling. If you are greedy and too impatient , you cannot experience the full benefit of investing a crypto . much better if you can only spend your money on gambling if you are looking for fast and easy money .
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are good coins now everything is down and the price is cheap now I think bitcoin and ethereum are good to invest now because prices will definitely rise high after this hopefully the remaining 2 months prices will rise high to close 2018

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
In my opinions both coins are good for long term investment. You can choose one of them for example (Bitcoin) or you can invest on both 50/50.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Investments this year turned out to be unprofitable for almost 90-95 percent of people. This suggests that all these people were not ready for what happened. Even those whose main investments were Bitcoin or Ethereum suffered losses. Therefore, it is better not to give advice about where to invest. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the mistakes that people make.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Post you did November 9, 2017 - will soon be like a year. Tell us your readings of your post-advice which you listened to and where you invested your money. It is very interesting to know your results: can you have a good profit? I work with Bitcoin lino and half with new coins-promising ico projects - in general, it turns out well.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I suggest you can invest in bitcoin because by investing in bitcoin you can become wealthy, you have to know that bitcoin has a very limited total supply and in some cases it is already difficult to get bitcoin so you can save as much bitcoin as you can and after that you can sell it when the price has become very expensive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: