Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

On a side note, I think I have stumbled onto a future enhancement to keep us asic-free and gpu-free forever, without relying on other nodes, but yet keeping CPU proof-of-work.

We dont need to do this now, but lets keep it documented for the future.

This is an enhancement for PoW that makes it infeasible to mine using an asic and makes us Less Greedy.

I realize if we really wanted to we could be POS, but we are shooting for all the existing miners who still enjoy POW in cryptology that might choose us as their coin flavor because they like POW and want to be more efficient without the greed element (IE promoting a rat race of black boxes).

So here it is.  Since a full node is required to spend money (IE do the work of creating and broadcasting a transaction), we could allow the miner to make OrphanWallet donations in BBP by using a miner setting (like 2BBP per 10 mins to the Orphan Foundation etc)  - other nodes sum donations in the past hour - to influence the current hash outcome, IE if Node 1 donates 10 BBP in the last hour, and Node 2 donates 5 BBP, and Node 3 decides to donate 5BBP+5BBP+5BBP+5BBP+5BBP in an hour, the hash result is influenced most strongly by the greatest donated TXID hex in the list.  (We would have to ensure the transactions must be > than say 5BBP each however, to limit spam transacton quantity on the network).  So the BibleHash miner is a competition of "giving" to charity.

So one cannot gain an advantage over another by donating more frequently or more quantity of donations, but only by having a "confirmed" BibleHashOf(TXID+BlockHash) higher than another donation.  The highest confirmed BibleHash(OfTXID) influences the hashtarget the most, meaning that CPU miners would dominate this algorithm by gaining a hashing difficulty advantage over others.  If one were to donate more BBP transactions in that hour, one would have a propensity to receive a higher TXID.  Then it would become a competition of who donated the most efficiently in the last hour.  Not sure how this would go over, but we can keep it in mind.

Alternatively, we could log the scriptSig in the Donation, and make the sumOf(scriptSig) the best donation potentially.  Another words, the most BBP donated by one address
 in one hour gets the most influence in winning the next block.

I was just thinking of this a little more, maybe we could be the first coin utilizing Proof-of-Generosity or Proof-of-charity or proof-of-donation etc.  We could make it a little simpler: In the miner, the one who donated the most per BBP source address (that matches the reward address) in the last hour wins the block, but I just thought of a big problem... This would only work for solo mining.

The reason it is so compelling, I was just thinking, if we had very generous miners trying to "win" the block by "donating" the most to charity, the money supply would hardly expand (IE we would have a competition of Spending to win each block).  That would potentially drive the price up because no new coins would be entering the exchanges....  But like I said, the pool ruins this idea, as people who are pool miners sign the block over to the pool.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

why we cant see on pool how often miners hitting blocks?   Undecided  this isnt transparency
When you click block distribution history you can see the block # change.  What do you want to see?

i mean who hit block: users: all pools with coins shows who hitted blocks=it call transparency   Wink few ppl from neighborhood asked me who is best which found more blocks for pool... Top 25 Blockfinder example

A list of the last 25 mined blocks and who found them, let me check into that.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:48:09 PM

no last ... best founders of blocks: all pools got list of best founders.....
check this example: coin= veriumreserve

https://vrm2.poolinat0r.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
https://vrm2.poolinat0r.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blockfinder

or

vertcoin
https://vertcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Wink

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:16:30 PM

why we cant see on pool how often miners hitting blocks?   Undecided  this isnt transparency
When you click block distribution history you can see the block # change.  What do you want to see?

i mean who hit block: users: all pools with coins shows who hitted blocks=it call transparency   Wink few ppl from neighborhood asked me who is best which found more blocks for pool... Top 25 Blockfinder example

Ok, I added Reports | Block History to the pool.  Now you can see the last 512 blocks the pool found, descending by network.

Note the miner column is empty right now.  Thats because the pool doesnt know which miner actually hit the block, because the miner signs the block over to the pool *before* starting to mine, and broadcasts the block to the network *after* finding the block.  But, that will start to be populated when masternodes go live, because that field will be populated during that update for the other purposes, so then we can populate it in the pool.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

it looks,that my posts is still deleted= non transparency coin  Angry  

all exists pool got list of best founders of block,but this bible not: its so hard to add name of miner to blockfounder list?= no

slovakia

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

all exists pool got list of best founders of block,but this bible not: its so hard to add name of miner to blockfounder list?= no
biblepay,still dont understand why deleting posts ppl,which something demand

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Hi Slovakia,

I'm not sure if the word "demand" translates very well. In some countries like the USA demand is very aggressive, kind of like
"Do this for me now or I will punish you. I am the boss".
People usually don't like that.

I don't know if that is what you meant.
Possibly the word is "request", or something like
"For appropriate transparency this is required"

Thanks
Luke

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:19:45 PM

Hi Slovakia,

I'm not sure if the word "demand" translates very well. In some countries like the USA demand is very aggressive, kind of like
"Do this for me now or I will punish you. I am the boss".
People usually don't like that.

I don't know if that is what you meant.
Possibly the word is "request", or something like
"For appropriate transparency this is required"

Thanks
Luke

Thanks for explaining that Luke!  Slovakia you will get much more progress with honey than with vinegar.
We are over here writing this for free.

I agree the pool should have these features and be the Best pool.  Its already got the backbone to be much much more than a pool.

Please put the request into our pool github so it is prioritized and coded.

Ill see what I can do regarding the leaderboard by block (Best Hashers list) in the mean time.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

I was just thinking, Im going to start making some more Christian comments here as I envision this community becoming my community of Christian friends as well, but of course I think we should limit it to "important" Christian issues, not spam.

So one thing I ran into the other day was someone sent me an article on Elon Musks new Neural Lace technology he is designing with NeuralLink.  They want to release it within 4 years.  Its eerily similar to fulfilling the other half of the mark of the beast technology:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Note KJV says "in their hands" (RFID chipped), and "upon their foreheads" (maybe neural laced).  They already have the test rats receiving neural laces so the rat can control things - the lace is a biochemical brain -> electromechanical interface, where the studies show the brain cells grow around the lace, and this makes it more efficient over time (great Sad ).

So moving on to AWS Private Government Servers:

I was thinking, I wanted BBP to somehow be more resilient during the great tribulation.  We talked about exportable records to find other Christians if the internet is down.  However, I found something promising recently regarding internet resilience.  New York is putting up very expensive "spy" towers- they are nice looking Excelsior towers with cameras that connect to the backbone.  (They are also installing fake cell towers everywhere, that trick phones into giving up their coordinates and they trangularize your position but arent even providing cell service).  AWS is now selling the government DMZed servers, guaranteed to not carry public internet traffic.  Both of these things point to reliance on
 the internet, even during times of distress.  Im not saying that power will not be down, nor the internet out in huge swaths of areas, but Im saying that these two events just increased my confidence in the internet at least being Up in some areas to keep limited commerce flowing.  Bitcoin may possibly be "the grey market" for Christians, who do Not take the mark.  Meaning that BBP may actually be tradeable during the great tribulation, as one of the few ways to buy or sell (ironically).  I know this all sounds far fetched. 

Finally on the subject of Mining for Charity:

I was thinking we could "potentially" add a feature where we add a field to our blockindex: BestDonor.  Maybe it will store the BBP address of the highest orphan donor in the last hour, and give that miner an edge.  I was thinking, nodes can tally for the top donor and store that BBP address on the block, and validate it each block forward.  Then "potentially" in f8000, we could provide an edge for that miner.  The value may be empty, and be based on the last hours donations.  It would only benefit those who decide to solo mine. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

znffal

demand is normal word VOD= video on demand https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_on_demand
demand as highest priority for add BLOCKFOUNDERS

dont understand and all ppl too why doesnt exists BLOCKFOUNDERS (MINERS) on pool, its any trick or secret?

ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

I was just thinking, Im going to start making some more Christian comments here as I envision this community becoming my community of Christian friends as well, but of course I think we should limit it to "important" Christian issues, not spam.

So one thing I ran into the other day was someone sent me an article on Elon Musks new Neural Lace technology he is designing with NeuralLink.  They want to release it within 4 years.  Its eerily similar to fulfilling the other half of the mark of the beast technology:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Note KJV says "in their hands" (RFID chipped), and "upon their foreheads" (maybe neural laced).  They already have the test rats receiving neural laces so the rat can control things - the lace is a biochemical brain -> electromechanical interface, where the studies show the brain cells grow around the lace, and this makes it more efficient over time (great Sad ).

So moving on to AWS Private Government Servers:

I was thinking, I wanted BBP to somehow be more resilient during the great tribulation.  We talked about exportable records to find other Christians if the internet is down.  However, I found something promising recently regarding internet resilience.  New York is putting up very expensive "spy" towers- they are nice looking Excelsior towers with cameras that connect to the backbone.  (They are also installing fake cell towers everywhere, that trick phones into giving up their coordinates and they trangularize your position but arent even providing cell service).  AWS is now selling the government DMZed servers, guaranteed to not carry public internet traffic.  Both of these things point to reliance on
 the internet, even during times of distress.  Im not saying that power will not be down, nor the internet out in huge swaths of areas, but Im saying that these two events just increased my confidence in the internet at least being Up in some areas to keep limited commerce flowing.  Bitcoin may possibly be "the grey market" for Christians, who do Not take the mark.  Meaning that BBP may actually be tradeable during the great tribulation, as one of the few ways to buy or sell (ironically).  I know this all sounds far fetched. 

Finally on the subject of Mining for Charity:

I was thinking we could "potentially" add a feature where we add a field to our blockindex: BestDonor.  Maybe it will store the BBP address of the highest orphan donor in the last hour, and give that miner an edge.  I was thinking, nodes can tally for the top donor and store that BBP address on the block, and validate it each block forward.  Then "potentially" in f8000, we could provide an edge for that miner.  The value may be empty, and be based on the last hours donations.  It would only benefit those who decide to solo mine. 

It is interesting that you say BiblePay might be used during the great tribulation as a form of payment for those who do not take the mark.  I have often wondered if the crypto community at large could be the community that brings forth the mark or a centralized currency.  To avoid losing your coins, get a hardware wallet implanted, this really wouldn't be that far of a jump at the moment.  We are already getting used to the idea of paying with something on your wrist, ie the smart watch (myself included).  While this might seem reaching, I honest don't think there would be a lot of ristance to an implant in 10 years; especially as the older generations die off. 

znffal

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

znffal

demand is normal word VOD= video on demand https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_on_demand

dont understand and all ppl too why doesnt exists BLOCKFOUNDERS (MINERS) on pool, its any trick or secret?

Hi Slovakia,

I don't know enough about "blockfinders" so you will have to wait for Rob on that.

Yes I don't think you meant the word in a bad way, I am just saying that in some countries it is an aggressive word if you demand something from them.

Thanks

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

I agree the pool should have these features and be the Best pool.  Its already got the backbone to be much much more than a pool.

Please put the request into our pool github so it is prioritized and coded.
Pool Source Code: https://github.com/biblepay/BiblePayPool

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:01:19 AM

znffal

In Reports | Block History, I added two columns.  The Miner_Who_Found_Block wont be populated til Christmas.  I said yesterday, its not a Secret, it is just not populated yet til Christmas, it will populate after masternodes go live.  However I was able to add another column today : Top_Miner_By_HashPS.  This will start populating on the next block we find........

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:06:35 AM

Update on this poll about coinexchange.io:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=39.0

I cant get a reply from them.  I asked them a few questions, like for example, who is our contact to integrate once we fund the BTC and will they allow us until Jan 10th to make the payment (so we have time for the poll to end, the new version to go live, time to exchange the funds etc) and no answer.  I even created a ticket on freshdesk in both accounts, no answer.  So I dont feel comfortable spending money on this with someone who will not be available to support us...

We will probably have to cancel this new exchange...  Unless someone knows coinexchange.io and wants to ask them whats up.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znffal

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:17:02 AM

znffal

In Reports | Block History, I added two columns.  The Miner_Who_Found_Block wont be populated til Christmas.  I said yesterday, its not a Secret, it is just not populated yet til Christmas, it will populate after masternodes go live.  However I was able to add another column today : Top_Miner_By_HashPS.  This will start populating on the next block we find........

Nice! Seems to be working. Thanks Rob!
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

Question ... what is "miningpulse" in getmininginfo output?
ferohers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

we need to translate to more languages

===

I think Rob is looking for someone to step up and start the project if anyone is interested!

If no one steps up Id be willing to take a stab at it Smiley (I dont have any wordpress experience, yet  Wink)

I have experience with wordpress and did lots of projects with wordpress. I am going to pm you.
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:44 AM

Hi,

Regarding the pool website, it would be nice to see in the leaderboard "Total Hashes Per Second" column, so I can see my position in the leaderboard, but as it is now, there are two "Hashes Per Second"  columns for some reason.
slovakia

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

httpb REPORTS---BLOCK DISTRIBUTION you see your total hasrates together  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: