Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
oliwer21

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

eMail from bible_pay:
"Please withdraw your coins and take your business elsewhere, I don’t want you as a customer.

Let me know when done, otherwise you have 24 hours"

lul im ccustomer Grin
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

And all posts about some Rob coin scamer is gone...

Edit: pool leaderboard NOW looks like bad joke...

Please withdraw your coins from pool.biblepay, I dont want you as a miner.

Any serious reason?

P.S. i can't it's Immature

Ok, its all set, you can take it now.

it's amazing how fast you can do such thing but you don't want response to my or slovaka posts. Maybe the are not very kind... but we don't write them without reason. Sad is that your behaviour after them have really not much common with God/Jesus teching...

Nice to see some self-reflection. No, sometimes your posts are not kind, and Slovakia is even worse in my opinion. I can imagine it's part of your culture or upbringing or whatever to react in such an inappropriate manner when things - in your experience - don't go your way. But if you would just have some more patience, and tried to word your questions a bit more sensitive, I'm sure people will answer.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

eMail from bible_pay:
"Please withdraw your coins and take your business elsewhere, I don’t want you as a customer.

lul im ccustomer Grin

No Im sorry but you are wrong... It is quite aligned with Jesus teaching.  Besides you wouldnt know about that, as I was very patient and described my point of view and you still trampled it.  Its aligned because I was nice and patient, and you and Slovakie continue to claim I make a profit in the pool, am greedy and steal from the orphans.

What I have decided is no one can please you, and the coins should go to the Christians in the pool, not the non-Christians who act like heathens.  So I would rather them have a higher share with your share missing.

I reserve the right to ask you to go elsewhere just as the IDF, based on your attitude and behavior, therefore this is quite a Christian response.

Im paying the electric bills and the bill on the server, that is running at a loss, so I prefer to have its shares available to service more Christians.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
oliwer21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:21:10 PM

And all posts about some Rob coin scamer is gone...

Edit: pool leaderboard NOW looks like bad joke...

Please withdraw your coins from pool.biblepay, I dont want you as a miner.

Any serious reason?

P.S. i can't it's Immature

Ok, its all set, you can take it now.

it's amazing how fast you can do such thing but you don't want response to my or slovaka posts. Maybe the are not very kind... but we don't write them without reason. Sad is that your behaviour after them have really not much common with God/Jesus teching...

Nice to see some self-reflection. No, sometimes your posts are not kind, and Slovakia is even worse in my opinion. I can imagine it's part of your culture or upbringing or whatever to react in such an inappropriate manner when things - in your experience - don't go your way. But if you would just have some more patience, and tried to word your questions a bit more sensitive, I'm sure people will answer.
Belive me, i'm not in this topic since yesterday. Our behaviour evolved from ignorance(not slow answering) which was in previous topic... why is new topic? Cuz bible_pay can't delete posts in previous.
oliwer21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

eMail from bible_pay:

lul im ccustomer Grin

No Im sorry but you are wrong... It is quite aligned with Jesus teaching.  Besides you wouldnt know about that, as I was very patient and described my point of view and you still trampled it.  Its aligned because I was nice and patient, and you and Slovakie continue to claim I make a profit in the pool, am greedy and steal from the orphans.

What I have decided is no one can please you, and the coins should go to the Christians in the pool, not the non-Christians who act like heathens.  So I would rather them have a higher share with your share missing.

I reserve the right to ask you to go elsewhere just as the IDF, based on your attitude and behavior, therefore this is quite a Christian response.

Im paying the electric bills and the bill on the server, that is running at a loss, so I prefer to have its shares available to service more Christians.

PLS quote  me when i said YOU make profit from pool? When i said You steal from the orphans?  WHERE?

Even when adrianbits posted about SOME Robert i wrote SOME.
When you write info about pool changes? when we make such big shitstorm and we were minning for pool but wasn't in leader board. DON't you think you should write post about changes BEFORE you start them?
And everything would be fine...
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

It may have been in bad taste, but Ive grown tired of the constant negative energy you guys bring to the forum,
you guys drain Rob of his positive energy and time.

Masternodes (Sanctuaries) have been in the launch post from the beginning and Ive posted about them in the forums and on Reddit,
and pool fees are 0% if you write orphan letters, also posted about multiple times.

Rob works very hard and is providing immense value for all of us.
You guys do provide some value, but a majority of the time its complaining, whining, demanding, being rude, misconstruing, and trolling.

oliwer21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

It may have been in bad taste, but Ive grown tired of the constant negative energy you guys bring to the forum,
you guys drain Rob of his positive energy and time.

Masternodes (Sanctuaries) have been in the launch post from the beginning and Ive posted about them in the forums and on Reddit,
and pool fees are 0% if you write orphan letters, also posted about multiple times.

Rob works very hard and is providing immense value for all of us.
You guys do provide some value, but a majority of the time its complaining, whining, demanding, being rude and trolling.

PLS Read what i write post above about his work.

P.S. can You answer for my question to You:
What is happening with 1,5mln bbp when owner of MN decide to close it?
seeksilence1

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

I remember this question is answered some time ago.
The 1.5 mln bbp is just locked in your own wallet. If you close the MN, then the bbp can be unlocked from your wallet and free to sell.

a) stop from the masternode to stop the wallet.
b) Then from your controller wallet PC, edit your masternode.conf, delete the MN1 masternode line entry.
c) Now restart the controller wallet.
d) your bbp will now be unlocked.
seeksilence1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

Currently, Sanctuary owner will hit 3 blocks per day in average based on the current MN count 68 with 6000 bbp each block.
So the current daily return 6000*3/1550001=0.0115 which convert to 360% return annually. So the return is pretty high now and I expect more Sanctuaries will join to reduce the return to two digits. This will increase the coin price if someone buy from exchange.  
seeksilence1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:15:56 PM

So better hold the coin and invest in the Sanctuary. If you do not believe in this coin, then find another coin which could give you such a huge potential gain. No complaint, just make some suggestions to make the coin better.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

The 1.5 mln bbp is just locked in your own wallet. If you close the MN, then the bbp can be unlocked from your wallet and free to sell.

b) Then from your controller wallet PC, edit your masternode.conf, delete the MN1 masternode line entry.

Yes, exactly, once you decide you need the money, you unlock it and send it to yourself and no longer receive sanctuary rewards and can no longer vote.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

Currently, Sanctuary owner will hit 3 blocks per day in average based on the current MN count 68 with 6000 bbp each.
So the current daily return 6000*3/1550001=0.0115 which convert to 360% return annually. So the return is pretty high now and I expect more Sanctuaries will join to reduce the return to two digits. This will increase the coin price if someone buy from exchange.  

Exactly!  And, if one remembers, we posted the roi.htm on here a couple months ago and projected that we would have approximately 200 sanctuaries based on a 24 month ROI.

So I expect growth of 350% sanctuary count.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
seeksilence1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

Currently, Sanctuary owner will hit 3 blocks per day in average based on the current MN count 68 with 6000 bbp each.

Exactly!  And, if one remembers, we posted the roi.htm on here a couple months ago and projected that we would have approximately 200 sanctuaries based on a 24 month ROI.

So I expect growth of 350% sanctuary count.

I expect more than 200 sanctuaries since that will put the owner one block per day in average. Which is still >100% per year based on 6000 for each block.
Let's calculate the minimal return based on 200 sanctuaries. The minimum block is 5000. So 40% to sanctuary is 2000. So the minimal annual return is >33%  (>100% /3 ). Still a good return. Not even count the price.
Right now, we just have 68 sanctuaries.  Smiley

Thanks for Rob's hard work! With more features are added in the coin, we will all benefit from holding the coin at least for one year.
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:01 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:12:43 PM by togoshigekata

Are you Christian or just here for the money?

Sure we can get into this,

I was born and raised in a Catholic family,
I went to a Catholic pre-school and elementary school,
I even had some Nuns as teachers,
At one point I told my Mom I wanted to become a priest.

We later moved partway through 3rd grade and I went to non-religious schools from there on,
but we still went to church weekly and I even went to a few bible camps and some weekly bible studies.

At about the age of 13, I had friends who were of all types of religions and even different christian denominations,
buddhist, muslim, hindu, protestant, etc
and it didnt make sense to me that all of our holy books said something different,
and that my friends may go to hell, or that people who didnt even know about God may go to hell or purgatory.

At that point onward I became agnostic. I dont know if there is a God or even Gods.

My family stopped going to church after more reports of child molestations in churches were coming out.

I butted heads with my parents about gays and lesbians, one of my good friends came out as gay,
and he hated that he was gay and that he had to hide it, he was suicidal because of how mean the world can be.
My understanding is that God loves and accepts everyone.
Later my cousin came out as a lesbian and my Mom started enjoying watching the Ellen show, she became more accepting.

I am still agnostic, but I strive to be as moral, patient, loving and accepting as possible in my life.
Ive turned the other cheek many many many times.

Over the years, Ive seen a lot of evil, a lot of hate, a large lack of morals,
I used to be more against religion, and though I see some of its drawbacks I also now see the immense good it can do.

===

Skipping how I got into cryptocurrencies, after I started investing in Bitcoin and some altcoins, I decided I wanted to find a coin I could CPU Mine,
I randomly and luckily found BiblePay 3-4 weeks after it launched and liked how Rob spoke and what he was up to and I got into mining,
from there I started learning even more and started helping contribute.

Getting into your question, I am not a "Christian", however you define a "Christian" to be,
but I do believe if I do meet God at the end of my life, he will see the good person I have been and accept me into heaven. (I hope so at least)

Its easy to say you're a good person and to virtue signal, but its much much harder to act good, to live a life of values.
(My Mom would tell me that Im the most Christian person she knows even though Im not a "Christian")
Im not perfect though, it can be really really hard.

In my past I wasnt profit driven, but I have been used, overworked and underappreciated.
Ive seen my hard work mostly go to the people who own the business.
I see being part of a masternode setup as being a part owner of a business/startup.
To me profits arent evil or immoral, they are an incentive, they make the free market work.

Ive been slowly reading Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell the past year, I highly recommend it:
https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Economics-Common-Sense-Economy/dp/0465002609

===

My current end goal is to get 2-3 acres of a land and a manufactured/mobile home
and become as self sufficient as possible and start a family.
That is what I am working towards.

===

Rob has sent me a King James Bible from my testing of the Ecommerce Store,
and I have read the first few pages so far, it is on my desk and I will be continuing to slowly read it.
I hope to learn more about Christianity from this project, but I mainly hope that we can be a force of good for the world.

oliwer21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

Yes, exactly, once you decide you need the money, you unlock it and send it to yourself and no longer receive sanctuary rewards and can no longer vote.

So setting mn is FREE  it only freez your money... this should go to oprhans i willbe beter and we will be sure that mn will work for a bit longer...
If this coin want be someting more than 500th in rank . People must see that it works for oprhans.
What will see new person who want to mine for kids... 10% go for them 40% for me and 50%(not exact numbers) for guy who leave his computer idle or even worse. On this cpu usage he can use this computer to not good thing and we will be still paying him 50% for his up to 10% usage.
So why this is called "cost" we rent mn computers but on very bad conditions for us.
If someone will read this thread and will see numbers the economic of the coin will be crap cuz all it rise will be cuz of people buy it only to set mn like is now. Sad but true.
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

So setting mn is FREE  it only freez your money... this should go to oprhans i willbe beter and we will be sure that mn will work for a bit longer...
If this coin want be someting more than 500th in rank . People must see that it works for oprhans.
What will see new person who want to mine for kids... 10% go for them 40% for me and 50%(not exact numbers) for guy who leave his computer idle or even worse. On this cpu usage he can use this computer to not good thing and we will be still paying him 50% for his up to 10% usage.
So why this is called "cost" we rent mn computers but on very bad conditions for us.
If someone will read this thread and will see numbers the economic of the coin will be crap cuz all it rise will be cuz of people buy it only to set mn like is now. Sad but true.

This coin is a fork of DASH, the original masternode coin, which is currently Rank #8 by market cap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Understanding the Governance and Budget System
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/8585240/Understanding+the+Governance+and+Budget+System

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

Thanks for sharing your testimony Togo.  Some day when I have more free time, I will work on convincing you to go back to Jesus, but not through the Roman Catholic church, directly through him, and we can constructively talk about your state of works or being a good person is not going to allow you to gain entrance to heaven, but by faith and grace through Jesus, but lets not go there today as we have a lot going on!  I also promise to upload some biblepay links that are very convincing in that respect, and everyone should watch them not just Agnostics.  Ill also share my testimony eventually but its too busy to do so this week.

I have a very strong opinion about capitalism and evil.  I dont want to get into all the details as it might spoil one of our future features, but I was once involved in a computing project where our farm of servers computed the solution to a stock market problem and made over 1 million $ profit.  However, at the peak of this time, when I withdrew my share, I didnt go out and tithe 10% directly to any particular organization.  I was a bad, greedy person, and reinvested it in the company to try to make even more money.  Then, something went wrong and the rules started to break and the system melted down and I was left with 10% profit.  I pray in the mornings now, and believe I am in touch with the holy spirit.  I believe the moral of the story was: if I would have tithed 10% of that profit, I would have had the Godly wisdom to increase the rules properly to be more successful by giving credit to God for them and not taking the credit for those rules, but I failed in the most basic respect: I took credit and kept the profit.  So I repented and changed.  And thats part of the reason I wrote biblepay, to ensure 10% of the blockchain emission goes directly to orphans.  Now, I intend on tithing more than 10% of all capitalist profits to hard-to-reach areas before spending it on myself or my family.  In addition, I intend to give some to my friends.  So I would say that capitalism is not evil, its that you have to be cognizent and not Be evil with your profits, you must share your profits.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
oliwer21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

This coin is a fork of DASH, the original masternode coin, which is currently Rank #8 by market cap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Understanding the Governance and Budget System
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/8585240/Understanding+the+Governance+and+Budget+System
This way of thinking never make this coin great...
Do you now fork coins of the BTC? Where are they and where is BTC?
Do you know what most people think about cryptocoins? No? Read comments under every news about bitcoin price...
If you paste this links this like ctrl+v it means you think about this coin like every coin...
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

Currently, Sanctuary owner will hit 3 blocks per day in average based on the current MN count 68 with 6000 bbp each block.
what is bad with my math?

when we got 205 blocks daily and 40% from 1block is .ca 6000 and we have Masternode Count:   ENABLED MN is 49  then my math says:

6000 x 205 = 1 230 000 BBP and this amount is divide proporcional for every enabled MN

1 230 000 BBP / 49 MN = 25 100 BBP daily for 1 MN

right?

seeksilence1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

It is just estimation. No need to take it too serious. The daily amount 205 is not fixed. Also, total number of masternodes is 68 now. 205/68~=3 blocks. You can just assume disabled masternodes will be enabled soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: