Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:36:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:41:45 PM

is new problems with pool?  my 12core server get hash2=2500 and share=1  Huh

Hi, I am getting same issues since december 26th morning GMT. At 10% of my normal hash2

Please provide minername?

SPUSTANIEMO34

Checking... I thought we had all this fixed!  Tom emailed me a very detailed snapshot of each hour... let me go back and check all this out...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Lol, you should probably learn to read your crowd. Science and religion don't mix.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

Pool issues fixed...

You should not see any missing workers in the pool, if one is missing, before posting here please restart the node once, and ensure it is running 1.0.7.1.  1.0.7.1 is now required by the pool for solutions to be correct.

I'll add two more columns to the pool for easier troubleshooting and for some new information...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
oliwer21

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

Pool issues fixed...

You should not see any missing workers in the pool, if one is missing, before posting here please restart the node once, and ensure it is running 1.0.7.1.  1.0.7.1 is now required by the pool for solutions to be correct.

I'll add two more columns to the pool for easier troubleshooting and for some new information...

I don't buy it, 2 days ago You remove almost al info from pool, because You want to improve it performance.
Then when many people writhe here that they can't mine You are adding more columns? Why such things happen? Why?
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:05 PM

Pool issues fixed...

I don't buy it, 2 days ago You remove almost al info from pool, because You want to improve it performance.
Then when many people writhe here that they can't mine You are adding more columns? Why such things happen? Why?

very weird steps from his side... more ppl doesnt understand this improvements ... steps back

cricket1989

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:19:26 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 11:30:33 PM by cricket1989

Very nice coin and i really like the project it has very good potentials. Starting mining yesterday with an 8700k at 4.8ghz and use 4 threads. Average 20-25 coins per hour depending in the difficulty. Hope to see this coin in 2018 to reach top 100 in coinmarketcap.

Do you have any plans to put this coin in bittrex or ther big exchanges sites? Thanks you.
oliwer21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:34:09 PM

Pool issues fixed...

You should not see any missing workers in the pool, if one is missing, before posting here please restart the node once, and ensure it is running 1.0.7.1.  1.0.7.1 is now required by the pool for solutions to be correct.

Why should I comment for you?  You only post negative posts, and only have one miner.  I think its more constructive to work with people who have an investment in biblepay, people with 5+ miners.  Those people are vested in our best interests.

Another words, you have taken a lot of time on this forum and been very negative, for someone with only one cpu in the leaderboard.

Ok, now i have 5 miners... but one is off;) is slovakia and his friends are small miners?

But other thing make me really sad in your post... "and only have one miner.  I think its more constructive to work with people who have an investment in biblepay, people with 5+ miners" you turn from road you pretend to go on begining...  on the begining of the project you said you want make this coin for small miners. Even you banish inblue for that from pool...
Its sad to see when people change their mind when they see... or maybe i'am wrong...

P.S. i think that small miners better see isues with pool. Richard problably don't even noticed that some of his minners are out;)
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:35 PM

all my miners are completely off for last 2 hrs, after last pool tuning...
'nice fix' for missing miners...
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

Thank you for all of your hard work Rob! <3
Project would not exist or be doing well without you, I believe BiblePay has a very bright future.

===

I was poking around DASH recently, their latest monthly proposals only have 34% of their $6.5 million budget allocated,
so it looks like all those extra $4 million dollars of coins are going to be burned O_O,
Its enough money to fund 100,000 Orphans!

One of the issues they seem to be having is that it costs 5 DASH to submit a proposal, which now costs over $5,000!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

You should appear soon, you were banned, but I unbanned you.  E-mail me.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
webster22

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

What is the appetite out there for me to develop a mobile wallet for Biblepay?
Id like to submit a proposal for it but its a BIG task and the budget this time around is all out.
Quite frankly id love to set apart one month to work on biblepay fulltime

But I wanted to get a feeler from others if they would want such a thing?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:01:39 AM

Project would not exist or be doing well without you, I believe BiblePay has a very bright future.

===

I was poking around DASH recently, their latest monthly proposals only have 34% of their $6.5 million budget allocated,
so it looks like all those extra $4 million dollars of coins are going to be burned O_O,

One of the issues they seem to be having is that it costs 5 DASH to submit a proposal, which now costs over $5,000!

Thanks, yeah, I noticed that every dash masternode owner is now at least a millionaire.  Since 1000 dash is over $1 million now.

Thats a great problem to have.  Wouldnt it be nice if we could sponsor even 5,000 orphans per month?  And expand to widows, habitat housing, gospel musicians, helping the homeless, CARE, feeding the poor locally, etc.

Also we would guarantee a full IT department of devs and support personnel.

Maybe we can do it, maybe 2018 is our year...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:10:50 AM

Id like to submit a proposal for it but its a BIG task and the budget this time around is all out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7esc05/mobile_wallet/

tiras

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:18:12 AM

You should appear soon, you were banned, but I unbanned you.  E-mail me.

Hi Rob ,  

seems I've got banned too .  ALL my miners are gone from the pool except for 4 running separately .

I PMed you with my IP  .  Can you please unban me.    Huh

BTW,   locally "getmininginfo" shows them all submitting solutions and connected to the pool while missing from the reports and not being credited .

BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Slack - Discord | C-CEX - CoinsMarkets | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel
oliwer21

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

===

Thanks, yeah, I noticed that every dash masternode owner is now at least a millionaire.  Since 1000 dash is over $1 million now.

Thats a great problem to have.  Wouldnt it be nice if we could sponsor even 5,000 orphans per month?  And expand to widows, habitat housing, gospel musicians, helping the homeless, CARE, feeding the poor locally, etc.

So  is there chance, that money to masternode will go to oprhans? People who have mn now can chose to run an give this money for oprhans or shutdown mn?
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

Thanks Togo. Thats 1 vote! Hopefully they own a sanctuary for funding LOL

Do you recommend I break this down into separate deliverables?
And include it in the next budget cycle? Is it every 2 weeks?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:43:15 AM

I recommend creating a semi-detailed proposal and sharing the URL, and include how many hours are attributed to each step and lets review it.  Since we dont have to create this from scratch (I assume you would port the electrum client over to work on biblepay) it would be good for us to see the hours estimation on each step before asking the network to vote on it.

I think it will be very important to deliver each deliverable every two weeks so we can see how its coming along, something that is checked in to github and demoable.

The budget is monthly.

One other thing to do the due diligence on is try to find out who is going to run the electrum server, and the hours associated with making it work with biblepay and the monthly charges to run one.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

===

So  is there chance, that money to masternode will go to oprhans? People who have mn now can chose to run an give this money for oprhans or shutdown mn?

Why would they buy a sanctuary in order to shut it down?  Does this logic make any sense?

They buy a sanctuary to be a blessing, or maybe you should re-read what sanctuaries do for us.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

I recommend creating a semi-detailed proposal and sharing the URL, and include how many hours are attributed to each step and lets review it.  Since we dont have to create this from scratch (I assume you would port the electrum client over to work on biblepay) it would be good for us to see the hours estimation on each step before asking the network to vote on it.

I think it will be very important to deliver each deliverable every two weeks so we can see how its coming along, something that is checked in to github and demoable.

The budget is monthly.

One other thing to do the due diligence on is try to find out who is going to run the electrum server, and the hours associated with making it work with biblepay and the monthly charges to run one.

Ok sounds good. At this point Id just like to be able to scan a generated QR code from my paperwallet and then send funds to it. That would be the first milestone -- and that is a considerable amount of server plumbing, UI design, and mobile programing to get working!
oliwer21

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:06:34 AM

===

Why would they buy a sanctuary in order to shut it down?  Does this logic make any sense?

They buy a sanctuary to be a blessing, or maybe you should re-read what sanctuaries do for us.

You dont understand me;) general my idea was: if someone want launch masternode donate "mn cost" to oprhans. We don't care how long he want to go with mn. But if he "pay" there is chance that he will stay with us longer than only freez his bbp.
Second part was about people who has already mn, they has to decide to still go mn and send their locked bbp to oprhans or shutdown mn and get money back.
I think its fair cuz return of their cost is now really fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: