Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I propose we do voting on the new UTXO rules. Some of us invested a lot of money buying computers to do the research. Granted by staking no money is really lost but at least give people time to acquire the required BBP.

Ive got an idea, since we have a mandatory coming up and we need to go back live in a few days, Ill create the feature for this UTXO feature-
 and make a spork level for the level.

Ill set the spork low so as to give everyone time to save up for it, and we will make a Poll for the levels !

Then, we can set the spork based on the poll outcome.

Ill get the poll in within a few hours!  

This is going to have to be a forum poll because it will be multiple choice for the level.

Great idea Mike, Thanks.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmike

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

I propose we do voting on the new UTXO rules. Some of us invested a lot of money buying computers to do the research. Granted by staking no money is really lost but at least give people time to acquire the required BBP.

Ive got an idea, since we have a mandatory coming up and we need to go back live in a few days, Ill create the feature for this UTXO feature-

Ill set the spork low so as to give everyone time to save up for it, and we will make a Poll for the levels !

This is going to have to be a forum poll because it will be multiple choice for the level.

Great idea Mike, Thanks.

Thanks for doing that, I know I have high CPU power but the new rule doesn't really affect me at all but in general I would prefer this to be a community decision. Could you also add a poll for the rewards distribution as a whole? You posted the new percentages and the masternode percentages have been lowered.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Great idea Mike, Thanks.

Thanks for doing that, I know I have high CPU power but the new rule doesn't really affect me at all but in general I would prefer this to be a community decision. Could you also add a poll for the rewards distribution as a whole? You posted the new percentages and the masternode percentages have been lowered.

There is no need for a poll regarding the distribution percentages - the DC budget is split with the Sanc budget, and the heat payments come out of the DC+Sanc portion of the budget- I created a sanctuary poll for that as a Distributed-Computing Feature, and it was approved.

I can see the necessity for a poll for the UTXO level however.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

PLEASE VOTE ON UTXO BBP PER MAGNITUDE DESIRED LEVEL FOR PRODUCTION:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=127.new#new

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

I would think you would want to encourage people to do cancer research. By staking more BBP, you are turning away high computing power investors.

The UTXO rules (of which I proposed a few rough ideas on previously off line) are pretty equitable and go further towards mitigating botnets.  Magnitude by definition, should fall between 0 and 100 (although mathematically it could be 0 to 1000 by the "Finally this is your magnitude, which is YourRAC/TotalProjectRac * 1000").  Medium term even with the previous formula you're not likely to see anyone having more than 10% of the team RAC which is what would theoretically lead to a Magnitude over 100, so either it is capped or the presumption is long term you won't be seeing it under normal circumstances.

So the highest under the current 10K/Mag proposal would be 1M BBP to get 100% if you had 10% of the overall team RAC.  Right now, one would require 70K RAC to have 10% Team Biblepay RAC.   To get that much, you would likely have to spend several thousand dollars on computers (and realistically I predict we'll be the number one team by the end of summer, which would mean you'd need nearly ten times that to have 10%).  Right now, 1M BBP would cost about $3k.  So anyone buying a bunch of computers to do the research, I can't see arguing that they're going to be hurt by having to buy the coin.  However, botnets, and the like, aren't going to be as likely to spend money to do that, which increases our botnet resistance.  And it also makes new users really sit down and consider the value of the coin and it's long term viability before they "try and make a quick buck".

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
haladez

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

So the purepool keeps finding blocks but no new shares get reported? Anyone knows what's up?
Lichtsucher

Activity: 219
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

So the purepool keeps finding blocks but no new shares get reported? Anyone knows what's up?

Logs says that a lot of solutions can not be verified by the pool today. Not sure why. I will look into it tomorrow. Will not be harmfull for the users, as payout is stopped right now until I'm sure whats wrong, and all (even the not accepted) solutions are stored. If the routine is wrong, I can fix it and can assign the right solutions back to the users Smiley

Edit: Right now new solutions where submitted. But is it true that they are not much, but that is ok, as most power is now going into Boinc/Rosetta, so it doesn't need much hps to get the blocks. I might lower the difficulty to make it more visible what is done.
But still, I will look into the invalid solutions. But they might be from not-updated clients.

Purepool Biblepay Pool (https://www.purepool.org)
Mining How-To (https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/)
Freebish86

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

I updated the BBP miner wallet 1.1.0.7 but pool shows no mining in the pool. Get mining info says pool down reverting to solomining. How should I fix? Do I have to register with Rosetta to mine BBP in pool. Do I have to have a certain number of BBP in wallet to mine?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

I updated the BBP miner wallet 1.1.0.7 but pool shows no mining in the pool. Get mining info says pool down reverting to solomining. How should I fix? Do I have to register with Rosetta to mine BBP in pool. Do I have to have a certain number of BBP in wallet to mine?

To mine against the pool: ensure 'exec getboincinfo' shows a CPID first, then also ensure your wallet is unlocked (or your pass is populated in the bootup process), then try mining against the pool.

I am setting up a miner now, Ill join you.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Please remember to vote on proposed changes to Utxo amount

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=127.new#new
Sakic

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

I am trying to mine heat, but it's mining only for couple of minutes, than 5 minutes nothing, than again etc.
I have minersleep=0, but it didnt help.
Both new wallets windows and linux same behaviour.
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:05 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:45:56 PM by aikida3k

If anyone here doesn't understand the relationship between Jacob & Esau, and God's predestined future for those nations to be at odds with one another, and Esau's relationship to Ishmael, or if you doubt the Bible is being fulfilled to the T, this is worth reading and understanding:

http://www.indefenceofthegospel.com/content/jacob-and-esau-understanding-islamic-dilemma

"Jacob I loved, Esau I hated."

The Edomites are a subsumed culture.  They either were converted to Judaism or they became Muslim through the Islamic conquest.  

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7972-hyrcanus-john-johanan-i
Hyrcanus, who had been confirmed by the Romans in the possession of the important seaport of Joppa, subjugated other Syrian towns, such as Berœa (Aleppo). He marched against the fort of Madaba, on the banks of the Jordan, which had always been hostile to the Hasmoneans, and conquered it after a six months' siege; he also conquered the town of Samaya (Samega), on the Sea of Galilee, of special importance on account of its geographical position. He then proceeded against the Samaritans, who had always sided with the enemies of the Jews. He conquered Shechem, one of the most important towns of Samaria, and destroyed the temple on Mount Gerizim (21st Kislew = December, about 120). After victoriously ending the war in Samaria, he proceeded to subdue the Edomites, always a menace to the southern parts of his domains. With funds which he is said to have obtained from David's sepulcher he hired foreign troops, dismantled Adora and Marissa, the strong places of Edom, and forced the Edomites to accept the Jewish religion and submit to circumcision. This is the first instance of forcible conversion in Jewish history. In this Hyrcanus allowed his zeal for the Jewish cause to lead him to take a step which later wrought harm; for to the Edomites belonged the family of the Herodians, who were to bring about the ruin of the Hasmoneans. The Samaritans, who still held their strongly fortified metropolis of Samaria, with a part of Jezreel, remained hostile toward the Jews. For this reason Hyrcanus renewed his attacks upon them. He marched against Samaria at the head of a great army, but as his presence in Jerusalem was necessary, he left the siege of the former city to his two sons, Aristobulus and Antigonus.

In Malachi, the future fate of the Edomites is made clear:  
Malachi 1:3-5

...but Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert.” 4If Edom says, “We are shattered but we will rebuild the ruins,” the LORD of hosts says, “They may build, but I will tear down, and they will be called ‘the wicked country,’ and ‘the people with whom the LORD is angry forever.’” 5Your own eyes shall see this, and you shall say, “Great is the LORD beyond the border of Israel!”

It is actually a false teaching among some Christian circles that teach that in the latter days, the Edomites are supposed to dominate the Jews.  They hearken to the teaching that the Edomites are supposed to throw of the harness of Jacob in Isaac's blessing to Esau:

Genesis 27:40

You will live by your sword;
        you will serve your brother.
But when you grow restless,
        you will tear away his harness
        from your neck.”

I believe this was basically fulfilled when Judah fell to the Babylonians and the Edomites did nothing to assist the Jews.  But Malachi was fulfilled when Hyrancus forced the Edomites to convert to Judaism.

Finally, Edomites may be Muslims, but not all Muslims are Edomites.  We are meant to make peace with Islam and to try to eventually convert those that will to be Christians.  The Imams (man) twists the Quran into violence.  The Quran actually teaches that Muslims should be at peace with "People of the Book".  "People of the Book" are people of the Bible, Jews and Christians.  Muslims were to be violent in the Islamic conquest against the pagan Arabic polytheistic tribes, not against People of the Book.  Nevertheless, the Bible does foretell the behaviour of the Muslims (descendants of Ishmaelites) in Genesis 16:12:

He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

The Palestians must learn to accept that the West Bank belongs to the Jews and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, with Muslims being allowed in Jerusalem, peacefully.  In return, the Jews should consider letting the Palestinians govern the Gaza strip.  The Gaza strip has long been a thorn in Israel's side from the days of Judges when the Philistines occupied the region.  Allowing Palestinian governance of Gaza should allow Jews and Palestinians to peacefully coexist.  If the Palestinians do not accept this olive branch of peace, then the Jews should forcefully take back the Gaza strip.  

The Bible tells that the Jews and Muslims are meant to coexist peacefully:  In Isaiah 60, far, far after the time of Ismael's sons Nebaioth and Kedar, Isaiah prophecies:

All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you,
    the rams of Nebaioth will serve you;
they will be accepted as offerings on my altar,
    and I will adorn my glorious temple.

That basically is saying that Muslim (the sons of Ishmael, Kedar's and Nebaioth's) flocks will be accepted as offerings on the altar of the Holy Temple of Zion.  That is a hallmark of peace, not enmity.

Trust me, no man taught me these things.
Yey09

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

That means the command has too many parameters, it should be:

exec associate email pass true

Nothing after that true, no spaces, just <enter>

after executing the command, I get this response

Code:
{
  "Command": "associate",
  "E-Mail": "daddyg.28@gmail.com",
  "Results": "INVALID_CREDENTIALS"
}
tmike

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

Code:
{
}

Your password cannot have control characters, that is likely the problem.

Yey09

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

Code:
{
}

no other characters beside Numbers and letters. I tried just numbers and/or letters only the same result.
tmike

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

Code:
{
}

no other characters beside Numbers and letters. I tried just numbers and/or letters only the same result.

We have seen quite a few of these in testing and it's always the password, I'm not sure if the "." in your email works. I'm assuming you tried logging out of the Rosetta website and logging back in with the same credentials? Try changing your e-mail on the website, just remove the dot. As long as you have the password you can log in.

MR_STENCH

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Please, excuse my ignorance, but... can i or cannot mine solo with wallet miner only?  This Distributed Computing makes things far more complicated.... is the BOINC software mandatory and is it possible to mine BiblePay without participating in researching program?
tmike

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Please, excuse my ignorance, but... can i or cannot mine solo with wallet miner only?  This Distributed Computing makes things far more complicated.... is the BOINC software mandatory and is it possible to mine BiblePay without participating in researching program?

Not currently, in the thinking about normal users mine but it's difficult because of the botnet.

Sakic

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Biblepay n.2
https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

If anyone here doesn't understand the relationship between Jacob & Esau, and God's predestined future for those nations to be at odds with one another, and Esau's relationship to Ishmael, or if you doubt the Bible is being fulfilled to the T, this is worth reading and understanding:

http://www.indefenceofthegospel.com/content/jacob-and-esau-understanding-islamic-dilemma

"Jacob I loved, Esau I hated."

The Edomites are a subsumed culture.  They either were converted to Judaism or they became Muslim through the Islamic conquest.  

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7972-hyrcanus-john-johanan-i
Hyrcanus, who had been confirmed by the Romans in the possession of the important seaport of Joppa, subjugated other Syrian towns, such as Berœa (Aleppo). He marched against the fort of Madaba, on the banks of the Jordan, which had always been hostile to the Hasmoneans, and conquered it after a six months' siege; he also conquered the town of Samaya (Samega), on the Sea of Galilee, of special importance on account of its geographical position. He then proceeded against the Samaritans, who had always sided with the enemies of the Jews. He conquered Shechem, one of the most important towns of Samaria, and destroyed the temple on Mount Gerizim (21st Kislew = December, about 120). After victoriously ending the war in Samaria, he proceeded to subdue the Edomites, always a menace to the southern parts of his domains. With funds which he is said to have obtained from David's sepulcher he hired foreign troops, dismantled Adora and Marissa, the strong places of Edom, and forced the Edomites to accept the Jewish religion and submit to circumcision. This is the first instance of forcible conversion in Jewish history. In this Hyrcanus allowed his zeal for the Jewish cause to lead him to take a step which later wrought harm; for to the Edomites belonged the family of the Herodians, who were to bring about the ruin of the Hasmoneans. The Samaritans, who still held their strongly fortified metropolis of Samaria, with a part of Jezreel, remained hostile toward the Jews. For this reason Hyrcanus renewed his attacks upon them. He marched against Samaria at the head of a great army, but as his presence in Jerusalem was necessary, he left the siege of the former city to his two sons, Aristobulus and Antigonus.

In Malachi, the future fate of the Edomites is made clear:  
Malachi 1:3-5

...but Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert.” 4If Edom says, “We are shattered but we will rebuild the ruins,” the LORD of hosts says, “They may build, but I will tear down, and they will be called ‘the wicked country,’ and ‘the people with whom the LORD is angry forever.’” 5Your own eyes shall see this, and you shall say, “Great is the LORD beyond the border of Israel!”

It is actually a false teaching among some Christian circles that teach that in the latter days, the Edomites are supposed to dominate the Jews.  They hearken to the teaching that the Edomites are supposed to throw of the harness of Jacob in Isaac's blessing to Esau:

Genesis 27:40

You will live by your sword;
        you will serve your brother.
But when you grow restless,
        you will tear away his harness
        from your neck.”

I believe this was basically fulfilled when Judah fell to the Babylonians and the Edomites did nothing to assist the Jews.  But Malachi was fulfilled when Hyrancus forced the Edomites to convert to Judaism.

Finally, Edomites may be Muslims, but not all Muslims are Edomites.  We are meant to make peace with Islam and to try to eventually convert those that will to be Christians.  The Imams (man) twists the Quran into violence.  The Quran actually teaches that Muslims should be at peace with "People of the Book".  "People of the Book" are people of the Bible, Jews and Christians.  Muslims were to be violent in the Islamic conquest against the pagan Arabic polytheistic tribes, not against People of the Book.  Nevertheless, the Bible does foretell the behaviour of the Muslims (descendants of Ishmaelites) in Genesis 16:12:

He shall be a wild donkey of a man,
his hand against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

The Palestians must learn to accept that the West Bank belongs to the Jews and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, with Muslims being allowed in Jerusalem, peacefully.  In return, the Jews should consider letting the Palestinians govern the Gaza strip.  The Gaza strip has long been a thorn in Israel's side from the days of Judges when the Philistines occupied the region.  Allowing Palestinian governance of Gaza should allow Jews and Palestinians to peacefully coexist.  If the Palestinians do not accept this olive branch of peace, then the Jews should forcefully take back the Gaza strip.  

The Bible tells that the Jews and Muslims are meant to coexist peacefully:  In Isaiah 60, far, far after the time of Ismael's sons Nebaioth and Kedar, Isaiah prophecies:

All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you,
    the rams of Nebaioth will serve you;
they will be accepted as offerings on my altar,
    and I will adorn my glorious temple.

That basically is saying that Muslim (the sons of Ishmael, Kedar's and Nebaioth's) flocks will be accepted as offerings on the altar of the Holy Temple of Zion.  That is a hallmark of peace, not enmity.

Trust me, no man taught me these things.

As far as Esau's relationship to Ishmael, Esau took wives from the Ishmaelites because he saw that Isaac and Rebekah disapproved of the Caananite women.  To his credit he took wives from the Ishmaelite women who were under the covenant of circumcision instead of the pagan Caananites.  If God did not want Islam and Judaism to coexist, he would have wiped out Hagar and Ishmael and the entire middle east would be Jewish instead of mostly Muslim.  They would have died in the desert, but that didn't happen.  If He didn't want us to try and convert Muslims to Christians, the Muslims would not accept Jesus as a prophet, and Lot's wife would have been turned to dust, not salt.  Salt signifies a covenant of friendship in the Middle East.  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: