Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

and POS/POL testing is dead or?  we started something and ?

TOGO: exists tutorial for CancerMining? thanks

and hashrate is niiice 16,258 MH/s

I'm going to stop the POL testnet thread and start a new testnet thread in 2 hours. 

I believe with the new information baked into proof-of-dc, POL may not be necessary.

It is now preferred to go through end-to-end cancer mining testing, test the hypothesis of redirection of heat, then decide with certainty that POL is not required. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearoflemmings

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Want an opportunity to be a part of a BBP  masternode. Cost a lot to own your first masternode, so why not decrease the risk and share the MN rewards with others. This can help create trust within the community and spread the wide acceptance of BBP coin. I have been participating in many of Casey Watkins masternode seats and he is willing to start a BBP MN for willing participants. Now is your chance to be a part of a BBP masternode and watch this coin grow!!!

```BIBLEPAY MASTERNODE```

Please Do Your Own Research

# MasterNode will split into 10 seats of 155,001 coins each
#https://m.facebook.com/CaseyWatkinsCryptocurrency/posts
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCS8w74Jt8A8a_uK-4kvrZlQ
# You can buy multiple seats
# Always send from local wallet and not the exchange
# Payouts are weekly (Wednesdays)
# 4% of total MN earnings are taken as service fee to cover the costs, paid to Casey Watkins
# MasterNode are a long term investment

***Seats:***
1.  Freebish86

Hi Freebish86. Tried to send you a PM regarding this. But you have to enable PMs from Newbies in your Profile Settings for people to PM you. I thought people (including myself) might want to PM you with interest in a 10% share.
Freebish86

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Want an opportunity to be a part of a BBP  masternode. Cost a lot to own your first masternode, so why not decrease the risk and share the MN rewards with others. This can help create trust within the community and spread the wide acceptance of BBP coin. I have been participating in many of Casey Watkins masternode seats and he is willing to start a BBP MN for willing participants. Now is your chance to be a part of a BBP masternode and watch this coin grow!!!

```BIBLEPAY MASTERNODE```

Please Do Your Own Research

# MasterNode will split into 10 seats of 155,001 coins each
#https://m.facebook.com/CaseyWatkinsCryptocurrency/posts
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCS8w74Jt8A8a_uK-4kvrZlQ
# You can buy multiple seats
# Always send from local wallet and not the exchange
# Payouts are weekly (Wednesdays)
# 4% of total MN earnings are taken as service fee to cover the costs, paid to Casey Watkins
# MasterNode are a long term investment

***Seats:***
1.  Freebish86

Hi Freebish86. Tried to send you a PM regarding this. But you have to enable PMs from Newbies in your Profile Settings for people to PM you. I thought people (including myself) might want to PM you with interest in a 10% share.
I think I fixed this please send me a PM if you are interested
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

Cancer Mining Update:

Please be ready to test in testnet in 24 hours.

EDIT: Bonus- the cancer miner will also support mining on the android mobile phone if it has an ARM processor.

What does it mean cancer mining?

Edit: Here is a lot of solo miners.

The potential future of Biblepay mining:

POW-heat miners will decommission instances of BBP
Rosetta cancer research (for windows or linux) is installed on N number of servers - *without* a copy of biblepay being on that server
Cancer research is also installed on Android phones
Cancer research is also installed on Windows PCs
ONE copy of biblepay is installed on the "controller" wallet
* Optionally, cancer research is installed on Sanctuaries to run in the background
Each cancer instance will have one setting: called your cross-project-identifier (its a uint256 hash) this ties all your machines together for rewards.

Biblepay then moves 95% of the  POW heat generated rewards over to the DC (distributed-computing) side
Your payments are automatically dropped to your controller wallet once per day (even if wallet is locked)
Scalability is unlimited in this scenario, we support over 32767*4 users in first 5 years of being live
We will target the entire Rosetta server farm also, to become biblepay users

To squeeze out the botnet:  POW-heat rewards drop 95% - therefore they leave

We then take back our network.

Another win:  Proof-of-biblehash stays, and is used on the controller wallet for block security.

Another win:  New consensus is Proof-of-distributed-computing + Proof-of-Biblehash

I will create wiki pages for all this, we will test it in testnet, then once the design is no longer changing, we will vote on it before it can be considered for production.

I don't see what prevents the botnet from shifting to the distributed computing side.  It's not a bad thing if the botnet is helping to calculate cures for cancer, but I don't see what prevents them from shifting to distributed computing.  The neat thing about the Proof of Loyalty idea was that it would help to sop up and lock up supply for the benefit of mining.  So if the rewards are proportional to the amount of distributed computing done, I don't see what prevents the botnet.  But, that is not necessarily a bad thing.  Sounds neat.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

Questions from a newb bbp-miner on the pool
It says: "Auto-Withdraws will be required after block 26100, please set up the feature [...]"

Why is it that you require auto-withdrawals now?
Where is the setting for the auto-withdrawal-threshold?
Where can I read the rules about the auto-withdrawal (threshold)?

I'm missing a complete info on that matter on the pool site, it should be transparently readable there.

Thanks for the hard work, don't let the haters/fuders be in a position that upsets you, take all the time you need and it's stupidly incredible that people want this coin listed on major exchanges now, it needs more time.

Why is it that you require auto-withdrawals now?
I believe it was implemented for security reasons after the pool was hacked and a significant amount of BBP stolen

Where is the setting for the auto-withdrawal-threshold?
On the pool, the left hand column of menus, hover your mouse over "Account", then click on "Account Settings". There is en entry "Default Withdrawal Address". Add your wallet address and then save (button at the bottom)

Where can I read the rules about the auto-withdrawal (threshold)?
There was a short discussion on this forum, but I find it quite hard to find this with so many posts, sorry.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

No one answered my question about the auto-payment threshold

Yes, like Luke explained, its to keep all the BBP out of the pool, so the pool always has close to a zero balance in the hot wallet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

by me, cancer mining looks like a fake...no tutorial,no proofs,no in road map,no answers....more ppl on dicords starts talkin about it  Huh

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

by me, cancer mining looks like a fake...no tutorial,no proofs,no in road map,no answers....more ppl on dicords starts talkin about it  Huh
It's the real deal.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

TESTING PROOF-OF-DISTRIBUTED-COMPUTING:

Please join us in testing Proof-of-DC.

I think we will need at least 50 participants to join in, so we can work out all the bugs in each layer.

If we can get this going by mid March, we can potentially go live end of first quarter with it.

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=108.msg1362#msg1362

We will need at least 10 sanctuaries set up in Testnet also.  The SanctuaryQuorum needs set up on these Sancs.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

can you invite this Doctors to discord,irc,forum,reddit who trying research cancer? my sister is great molecular biologist in SVK and cooperate with Slovak Academy Research.... i would to ask some things about cooperate with it :

isnt dangerous with molecular genetic manipulation?

here is very interesting idea on thing
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7vqu15/if_we_start_mining_genetic_manipulation_research/

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

can you invite this Doctors to discord,irc,forum,reddit who trying research cancer? my sister is great molecular biologist in SVK and cooperate with Slovak Academy Research.... i would to ask some things about cooperate with it :

https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7vqu15/if_we_start_mining_genetic_manipulation_research/

Cool, ask your sister what she thinks!

Is this genetic manipulation though? (I don't know for sure, I am not in that research area).
Genes produce proteins, and proteins fold to a certain structure. I think the idea is to study how proteins fold and see how this causes cancer, or how the folds can be influenced by modifications (such as adding chemicals).
I think this is more about modifying the physical structure of proteins, not changing any genetics.

Any biologists who can help with this question?

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

TESTING PROOF-OF-DISTRIBUTED-COMPUTING:

Please join us in testing Proof-of-DC.

I think we will need at least 50 participants to join in, so we can work out all the bugs in each layer.

If we can get this going by mid March, we can potentially go live end of first quarter with it.

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=108.msg1362#msg1362

We will need at least 10 sanctuaries set up in Testnet also.  The SanctuaryQuorum needs set up on these Sancs.

"You may start your client in testnet by adding the "-testnet" suffix." ./biblepayd -testnet

In your biblepay.conf file, you can also add:  testnet=1

When setting up a sanctuary (masternode) in testnet, also be aware that the port number is different, I think 40001 for testnet (vs 40000 for main/production)
and Watchman also has to be set to testnet in its config watchman.conf, have to uncomment network=testnet and comment network=mainnet
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Masternode#BiblePay_Sanctuaries_Setup_-_Linux_Server

If you need test BBP coins (tBBP), just ask in the forums and someone will send you some

What is Proof of Distributed Computing?
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7uzqlb/proof_of_distributed_computing_cancer_research/

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:02:00 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 12:32:12 AM by bible_pay

Cool, ask your sister what she thinks!

Is this genetic manipulation though? (I don't know for sure, I am not in that research area).
Genes produce proteins, and proteins fold to a certain structure. I think the idea is to study how proteins fold and see how this causes cancer, or how the folds can be influenced by modifications (such as adding chemicals).
I think this is more about modifying the physical structure of proteins, not changing any genetics.

Any biologists who can help with this question?

Sounds like hes referring to those human chimera hybrids, like the Nephilim, like we are interested in ushering in the tribulation-

The Nephilim were genetically manufactured beings created from the genetic material of various pre-existing animal species.… The fallen angels did not personally interbreed with the daughters of men, but used their godlike intellect to delve into the secrets of YHWH’s Creation and manipulate it to their own purposes. And the key to creating or recreating man, as we have (re)discovered in the twentieth century, is the human genome—DNA.

Nephilim Among Us: Human Animal Hybrids :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrS2BRIhaQ4

No Rosetta is strictly interested in simulating the folding for
"designing new proteins to fight diseases such as HIV, Malaria, Cancer, and Alzheimer's."

Please join us in our efforts! Rosetta@home is not for profit:
https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/rah/rah_about.php

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:33:59 AM

I find it fascinating that Sid Roth used to be a stockbroker in 1972:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28o3xIPCoZE

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
tmc808

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

I just added a bit of CPU power to the testnet. Hope it helps with the benchmarking.

tmc808

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

For those of you who are using Gentoo

https://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/Installing_BOINC_on_Gentoo

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 04:46:11 AM by togoshigekata

If anyone is setting up a new sanctuary or updating one of their sanctuaries,
the latest code is v1.0.8.8 which is for testing the new cancer research algorithms
and it upped protocol version from 70715 to 70716,

So if setting up a new sanctuary or updating it, after running

Code:
git pull origin master

you will want to run

Code:
git checkout 3d592404a5b00dd04e1858a6f6e6540cbe6a9106

to have code point to v1.0.8.7
otherwise youll get an incorrect protocol version error after trying to start it

This is what experienced, I might be wrong

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

Damascus getting hit again in Syria:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/world/middleeast/syria-bombing-damascus-united-nations.html

Remember Ezekiel 38- Damascus will be leveled, then Turkey & Iran will rise up and attack Israel (backed by Russia), and for some reason the US will not be able to help (Israel)...  This proxy war between the US & Russia is escalating (Russia on Turkeys side and the US on Israels side, with fake Syrian rebels on the ground playing both sides).  It could be that Russia bombs the US right before Turkey invades Israel.

Of course anything is possible but it seems to me that endtimes prophecy is unfolding.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

If anyone is setting up a new sanctuary or updating one of their sanctuaries,
the latest code is v1.0.8.8 which is for testing the new cancer research algorithms
and it upped protocol version from 70715 to 70716,

So if setting up a new sanctuary or updating it, after running

Code:
git pull origin master

you will want to run

Code:
git checkout 3d592404a5b00dd04e1858a6f6e6540cbe6a9106

to have code point to v1.0.8.7
otherwise youll get an incorrect protocol version error after trying to start it

This is what experienced, I might be wrong

Oh sorry, misunderstood your post earlier.  Right, you need the windows 1.0.8.8 to start it, thanks for the advice Togo.

Windows is still building...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

Molecular genetic manipulation as in ?
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: