Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vahtis

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:59:40 PM

I think a few €uros more per month. Next round, if I'm still around and want to participate in BBP, I can ask. Otherwise, Rob can pay the BTC himself directly or put the proposal in himself. I don't think you should have to pay $40/mo to host explorer.biblepay.org though... Not fair to you and not a good value in terms of cost.

Maybe I missed something, but it seems kind of weird to just say that any one person in the community should "pay the BTC himself directly" as a funding option - right? I mean, if it's an explorer for the community, I would think that a proposal is the way to go, allowing the community to vote on if we want an explorer without ads, and if so, if we are willing to pay. I'd love to see more and more features get created, and more community outreach and involvement, but I don't think it works if we put funding decisions or upfront on any one person (even if it is the person who is making the thing).

If I misread that, my bad, happy to be corrected.

You misread that.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:06:52 PM

I think a few €uros more per month. Next round, if I'm still around and want to participate in BBP, I can ask. Otherwise, Rob can pay the BTC himself directly or put the proposal in himself. I don't think you should have to pay $40/mo to host explorer.biblepay.org though... Not fair to you and not a good value in terms of cost.

Maybe I missed something, but it seems kind of weird to just say that any one person in the community should "pay the BTC himself directly" as a funding option - right? I mean, if it's an explorer for the community, I would think that a proposal is the way to go, allowing the community to vote on if we want an explorer without ads, and if so, if we are willing to pay. I'd love to see more and more features get created, and more community outreach and involvement, but I don't think it works if we put funding decisions or upfront on any one person (even if it is the person who is making the thing).

If I misread that, my bad, happy to be corrected.

You misread that.

Please, let's not start infighting here, let's give each other the benefit of the doubt.

Sun originally did say something to the effect of "Rob can just pay for it himself", so Yes, Nox replied based on that information.  He was using a figure of speech when he asked to be corrected.  (He was not looking for an actual correction).

We need to assume people with good attitudes are trying to mend broken relationships Vahtis.

Thanks.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:20:41 PM

TRUTHS:

1.  BiblePay itself has never pilfered .01 BBP away from the blockchain in any dishonest way.  
100% of the donations have gone to our various orphanage partners and charities.

2.  All expenses listed at accountability.biblepay.org are true and correct.

3.  Rob the founder has never kept a profit from any pass-through donations.
(The comment that Rob was comingling funds was born from the superblock pass-through donations, but after the complaint Rob has created dedicated account for SouthXChange/Compassion liquidations).  You can still audit the expenses from the compassion receipt and its obvious they received the funds as our total sponsored orphan count matches the expenses per month.  

4.  Since our orphan count reconciles to our expenses, we are 100% provable (in contrast to the rumor that we are not provable).

5.  We started with no premine - therefore Rob has never obtained any extra BBP through 'unfair mining'

6.  All coins Rob owns were bought on the exchange or given from Payroll rewards proposals or from mining/sanc revenue and all of those proposals are in the Paid proposals data.

7.  We have never been a scam and will never be a scam as long as I'm still here.

I entered a thread for BiblePay donations to be investigated in the Scam Accusation thread in the Investigations section
(Note: I believe you need a forum status of "Full Member" or higher to see the Investigations section)

I posted all of our evidence and called out for others to investigate,
Its been 6+ months and so far no one has been able to disprove any of BiblePay's charity donations

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030640.0

(If theres interest, I could post this totally publically in the Scam Accusation section, I just didnt want to put peoples emails/phone numbers/real names on blast to the world (in case they get spammed, harassed, etc))

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:38:28 PM

Please stop posting here Sun unless it's constructive.

You obviously don't know how to post a constructive complaint.  If you have a constructive complaint, escalate it to The Snat and I promise it will get posted here and assimilated and evaluated.

The problem with your posts is they contain defamation to biblepay and my character, and they are simply lies, and I don't tolerate this Sun.  Post your defamation in your biblepay hate thread - that thread contains a lot of similar materials, half truths with mean spirited attacks and no basis behind them.

None of the code that I released with bugs in it was intentional and everyone can see Im trying as hard as I can to fix every bug we ever had in Evolution.  You can even see the historical commits in order.  It's unfair to attack me based on this type of slander Sun.  

I don't want your mean spirited nature in our community sun, and I dont say this in a mean way, you are hurting our orphans Sun, and Im here to protect them.

Please take a break for 60 days and calm down and repent.  Then we will accept you back if you apologize for saying things like Im a fraud and a fake Christian, these things are not true.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 11:43:35 PM

"Orphans are more important than Memes or Doges".

Therefore, BiblePay is valuable.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:57:55 PM

why such a small price coin 5 satosh coin died or what?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:53:37 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 01:07:40 AM by bible_pay

many people that had to stake BBP for PoDC project, started selling all their BBP. This is why you see the price go down. Dev set up fake buy bots (the ones with .777) to create action and volume, but it is not working.

Stealing your work??? LOL, you've crowned it Sun, you really have.  But since I'm Christian I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not call you any names, or wig out at you Sun, I know you may have an inner demon controlling you or something.  (Btw there are no fake bots, because the one buying is a real buyer, and I know the orders that sell are coming from a different account # for sure - another lie you are spreading Sun, shame on you - now you have a 99% track record of being wrong).

But anyway this is really over the line.

Your banned for 30 days on this forum.  If you post Any more posts here, the ban will be extended longer.

I do have a good reputation.  Your the only one that thinks I don't.

What about all the credit for the groundbreaking things you dont know about yet... or the overall good we(ve) done (All credit to Jesus), or the originality coming out of BiblePay over the long run?  (Mean spirited people will say anything).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:58:34 AM

For one we have a large circulation.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:03:28 AM

Just to make it very clear to the banned users that you are no longer allowed to post in this thread AT ALL, you are hereby prohibited from posting in this forum if your handle is in this ban list:

BAN LIST (updated April 5th, 2019):

Slovakia
SVK NOKO
Macko
Slavino
Daemonko
Sunk818

If you post here after April 5th, you will be permanently banned from Bitcointalk by a global mod (it will be their call if they block you here or globally but you Will be blocked).

Thanks,
Rob

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:15:14 AM

TRUTHS:

1.  BiblePay itself has never pilfered .01 BBP away from the blockchain in any dishonest way.  
100% of the donations have gone to our various orphanage partners and charities.

2.  All expenses listed at accountability.biblepay.org are true and correct.

3.  Rob the founder has never kept a profit from any pass-through donations.
(The comment that Rob was comingling funds was born from the superblock pass-through donations, but after the complaint Rob has created dedicated account for SouthXChange/Compassion liquidations).  You can still audit the expenses from the compassion receipt and its obvious they received the funds as our total sponsored orphan count matches the expenses per month.  

4.  Since our orphan count reconciles to our expenses, we are 100% provable (in contrast to the rumor that we are not provable).

5.  We started with no premine - therefore Rob has never obtained any extra BBP through 'unfair mining'

6.  All coins Rob owns were bought on the exchange or given from Payroll rewards proposals or from mining/sanc revenue and all of those proposals are in the Paid proposals data.

7.  We have never been a scam and will never be a scam as long as I'm still here.

I entered a thread for BiblePay donations to be investigated in the Scam Accusation thread in the Investigations section
(Note: I believe you need a forum status of "Full Member" or higher to see the Investigations section)

I posted all of our evidence and called out for others to investigate,
Its been 6+ months and so far no one has been able to disprove any of BiblePay's charity donations

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030640.0

(If theres interest, I could post this totally publically in the Scam Accusation section, I just didnt want to put peoples emails/phone numbers/real names on blast to the world (in case they get spammed, harassed, etc))

Thanks Togo.

Yes, if you want to post that blurb I made publically, go for it.

Thanks for putting the anti-scam accusation together.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:34:30 AM

Pre proposal discussion started:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=394.0

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:48:28 AM

So far we only have a few testers in TestNet, for our most important release ever:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=391.150

Please help us test Evo and make it the best version of BiblePay!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:39:54 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 04:07:39 AM by bible_pay

The GSC feature that we have added to BiblePay in TestNet is going to be very useful and will allow us to create decentralized smart contracts with soft-consensus rules without the hard fork risks.  Ill explain more in tomorrows comparison matrix.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:42:25 PM

The true Children of God will remain to bear fruit in Jesus Name.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
vahtis

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

So far we only have a few testers in TestNet, for our most important release ever:

Is there windows installer?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:55:39 PM

Is there windows installer?

Yes, its in the OP post.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
SEO_Account

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:20:17 PM

What exactly is the point of the post? That someone presumably Rob has a lot of BBP? Congrats on that detective work sherlock.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:24:01 PM

What exactly is the point of the post? That someone presumably Rob has a lot of BBP? Congrats on that detective work sherlock.

Yeah I don't hide that I bought 100 Million bbp on the exchange.

Some of the wallets they point to contained bbp that is not all mine, so it means nothing.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
SEO_Account

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:58:35 PM

Some of the wallets they point to contained bbp that is not all mine, so it means nothing.

Just the fact that you have a lot of BBP does not point to fraud or scam there was no pre-mine so you have acquired all your BBP through mining, sanctuary payments, purchases on exchanges or through payment for your work coding.

I personally prefer the main dev to have a lot of coin and interest in the coin vs someone who has nothing invested. These people act like little kids I don't get it.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

Just the fact that you have a lot of BBP does not point to fraud or scam there was no pre-mine so you have acquired all your BBP through mining, sanctuary payments, purchases on exchanges or through payment for your work coding.

I personally prefer the main dev to have a lot of coin and interest in the coin vs someone who has nothing invested. These people act like little kids I don't get it.

Maybe we rattled the cage of Satan and he is sending a lot of demons here temporarily.  Oh well at least its free negative advertising.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: