Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

It looks like Rapture (RAP) coin is doing an optional swap with Northern Coin (NORT)
because Rapture lead developer has apparently abandoned the project,
This news was posted in their discord #announcements

=

Rapture (RAP)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788625.0
https://our-rapture.com/
https://discordapp.com/invite/NMgQEn8

=

"As you know by now, the previous dev has sadly abandoned this coin.  Moving forward, we have decided to join forces with Northern Coin (NORT), as they have an active development team (including @KingricharDV), a well defined roadmap, and a solid vision for the future."

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:02:56 PM

It looks like Rapture (RAP) coin is doing an optional swap with Northern Coin (NORT)

=

Rapture (RAP)

=

"As you know by now, the previous dev has sadly abandoned this coin.  Moving forward, we have decided to join forces with Northern Coin (NORT), as they have an active development team (including @KingricharDV), a well defined roadmap, and a solid vision for the future."

It would have been cool if they consolidated with us!  What better a community to inherit those looking forward to the rapture!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:27:48 PM

=

Rapture (RAP)

=

It would have been cool if they consolidated with us!  What better a community to inherit those looking forward to the rapture!

How easy or hard is it to do a swap with another coin?

"Additionally, the swap is being done manually, so please be patient throughout the process.

In order to swap your coins, DM @emilio with your NORT address and he will respond with a RAP address to send your RAP to.

SWAP INFORMATION:
Swap Window: May 1, 2019 - May 8, 2019
Ratio: 200 RAP -> 1 NORT
All swapped RAP will be burned.
Burn Address: TBD"

Someone would just have to manually, set up a RAP wallet, accept RAP payments,
and then send back conversion rate of BBP coins to their address?
And we could just fund doing this from monthly budget?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:33:42 PM

=

Rapture (RAP)

=

How easy or hard is it to do a swap with another coin?

"Additionally, the swap is being done manually, so please be patient throughout the process.

In order to swap your coins, DM @emilio with your NORT address and he will respond with a RAP address to send your RAP to.

SWAP INFORMATION:
Swap Window: May 1, 2019 - May 8, 2019
Ratio: 200 RAP -> 1 NORT
All swapped RAP will be burned.
Burn Address: TBD"

Someone would just have to manually, set up a RAP wallet, accept RAP payments,
and then send back conversion rate of BBP coins to their address?
And we could just fund doing this from monthly budget?

Usually the exchanges like this kind of thing so we could do it automatically, if SX will do it for us.  SX usually only charges about 1% fee for a swap.

I dont know what the Sancs would approve, but I would think we could afford $500 of BBP to consume a certain number of RAP.

Maybe 10 RAP -> 1 BBP?  That would allow us to buy 18 million raps for 1.8 mm bbp.

Is this a good idea?  If so let me know if you want to put in the proposal and handle the payment back to SX, and also should I check on doing this with SX?  If you want I can confirm :
a) they will do it for us
b) the exchange fee SX will charge us

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Lichtsucher

Activity: 219
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:53:25 AM

pool.biblepay= excellent results, rewards between 3000-4000bbp daily .... 40core working only on 80% of power (dont know)
purepool= poor results max 1000-1500 BBP  Sad dont know why
solo= horrible

Mhhh, that sounds strange and required a deeper look into it. The numbers of the main pool and purepool should be close/the same.
I just looked into the transaction list, and saw that some are not done /marked as error. Maybe that is the source of that.

I will try to look into it in the weekend, sadly I'm away again right now and can not do it right away :/

Purepool Biblepay Pool (https://www.purepool.org)
Mining How-To (https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/mining-how-to/)
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

pool.biblepay= excellent results, rewards between 3000-4000bbp daily .... 40core working only on 80% of power (dont know)
purepool= poor results max 1000-1500 BBP  Sad dont know why
solo= horrible

Mhhh, that sounds strange and required a deeper look into it. The numbers of the main pool and purepool should be close/the same.
I just looked into the transaction list, and saw that some are not done /marked as error. Maybe that is the source of that.

I will try to look into it in the weekend, sadly I'm away again right now and can not do it right away :/
Yes, I sent you a PM a few days ago that Capulo found the multiwallets effect on purepool allow him to make free money in purepool.

We patched this in pool.biblepay per the PM I sent a couple weeks back.

I will send you another PM today with the new info Capulo and I have been debugging.

Pool.biblepay has solved 12 blocks overnight with the same hashpower (69KHPS) it had historically solved 3.

I am running my Ryzen solo and the other miners against the pool to do a 24 hour test before I announce the changes to the public.

If pool.biblepay.org offers an improvement over the next 12 hours, I will create some type of back reward compensation plan for miners who have been mining with pool.biblepay.org over the last 90 days.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Mart1250

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:55:12 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder for new people here. If you want to buy bbp on an exchange, you better don't use C-CEX. They are scamming people randomly. This results in funds that are lost or you can't login anymore. More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.4560

For example: I can't visit the site anymore, it's just a blank page that loads, using a different browser doesn't make a difference. However when I'm on cellular with my phone, then I CAN visit the site. That means that my IP is banned.

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

Pool.biblepay.org withdrawal limit increased to 11,000!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:02:15 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 03:13:50 PM by bible_pay

** Pool.biblepay.org bonus award being paid starting today **

This reward is being awarded to anyone who has mined on pool.biblepay.org over the last 90 days.

We will calculate your total historical earnings and reward you with a 50% bonus over 10 installments starting today.

Payment #1 was just made to 404 mining accounts (10% of the total reward has been issued).

We will issue one new reward per day for the next 9 days.

This reward is compensation for the past inefficiency of the pool.  This problem has been resolved.

EDIT: Pool.biblepay.org threadlimit increased to 60.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
SEO_Account

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:01:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder for new people here. If you want to buy bbp on an exchange, you better don't use C-CEX. They are scamming people randomly. This results in funds that are lost or you can't login anymore. More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.4560

For example: I can't visit the site anymore, it's just a blank page that loads, using a different browser doesn't make a difference. However when I'm on cellular with my phone, then I CAN visit the site. That means that my IP is banned.

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

Yes, we would be better off not even listed there. Doesn't look good when you are the only coin listed on a failed/scam exchange.
tx_ben

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:51:30 PM

Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

Yes, we would be better off not even listed there. Doesn't look good when you are the only coin listed on a failed/scam exchange.

Interesting to find this thread - I only knew about the apparently much smaller "community discussion." I just posted there as well, but I had heard that BBP/GRC was the only thing listed on C-CEX because the founder of those two coins had purchased the exchange from Yuri. I don't know if that is true or not, but as I had mentioned, it makes sense since those are the only coins left on there, and only the BiblePay dev seems to be able to contact "Yuri" at will... Can anyone confirm or deny if that is true? Maybe the dev/founder can, if people know how to reach him?
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:08:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

Interesting to find this thread - I only knew about the apparently much smaller "community discussion." I just posted there as well, but I had heard that BBP/GRC was the only thing listed on C-CEX because the founder of those two coins had purchased the exchange from Yuri. I don't know if that is true or not, but as I had mentioned, it makes sense since those are the only coins left on there, and only the BiblePay dev seems to be able to contact "Yuri" at will... Can anyone confirm or deny if that is true? Maybe the dev/founder can, if people know how to reach him?

Well the founder is Rob, he's pretty active here, and he can speak for himself, but I am reasonably certain this isn't the case. If I remember correctly, Yuri liked the humanitarian focus of these coins and had promised to support them as long as he could, which is likely why they are the last 2 altcoins on the exchange. Most of our trading at this point is done on SX, not C-CEX, and I would imagine that if Rob owned C-CEX, he'd be doing what he could to get everyone to use that.

In any event, I've been here almost since the very beginning and I've never seen any such announcement or discussion before. Given that your status is brand new and your only posts are on this, I suspect you are probably an alt account for someone looking to stir up trouble. If I'm wrong then that's my mistake, but I've got to be honest, a few warning bells are going off here.
SEO_Account

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:10:06 PM

I really do not think this is true.
tx_ben

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:31:14 PM

Given that your status is brand new and your only posts are on this, I suspect you are probably an alt account for someone looking to stir up trouble. If I'm wrong then that's my mistake, but I've got to be honest, a few warning bells are going off here.

How exactly is asking for clarification stirring up trouble? Awfully defensive over there. I just wanted to know. I'll wait to hear from Rob but thanks for your rant of accusation anyway.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:40:32 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 07:51:22 PM by bible_pay

Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

LOL I hear a new one every day!

No, I never made an offer to buy CCEX.  This rumor probably came from the time when someone asked me if I wanted to buy CCEX for 600 BTC.  I said I didnt have that kind of money, no thanks.

I don't have any stake in CCEX.  I think Yuri did not delist us because:  A) He said GRC was the most novel coin created, B) Although hes not Christian he listed BiblePay as a favor since I had a good prior track record with him, C) We are one of the few that worked out 100% of the missing funds stolen on the exchange (IE we never had an unfunded fork liability). 

Impo, he was the only exchange that was there for us when BiblePay didn't have an exchange and that helped us in the early days when we first needed to liquidate funds for compassion.

I haven't read through the complaints yet.  I have to remain neutral on the issue.  If the community feels like CCEX is hurting someone here, let me try to resolve it by Skyping the CCEX owner.  (I recently skyped him for Capulos issue, Im not sure Capulo has that been resolved)?  Anyone else who feels strongly about this, I would suggest they create a sanc poll, and if it passes (for example to cancel an exchange) I will honor that and make it happen.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:50:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

same here, i had banned ip several times... i'm using few VPNs from different countries every day and some 'antisomething policy' on ccex was locking me often, banned ip + sometimes locked account
but every time it was solved by support... until now when support seems to be constantly full few weeks (it seems to be full also in the past, but if you were trying several times, you will be able to raise ticket in few days).
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:53:47 PM

Hey Everyone,
It has been a while, and there have been a LOT of changes since I last checked in on BBP.  I started mining again, and I am curious as to what "Proof of Power" is under some of my received transactions.  Is that the bonus that Rob added for using purepool? 

Thanks,
ride22
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:58:53 PM

Hey Everyone,
It has been a while, and there have been a LOT of changes since I last checked in on BBP.  I started mining again, and I am curious as to what "Proof of Power" is under some of my received transactions.  Is that the bonus that Rob added for using purepool?  

Thanks,
ride22

I haven't heard of that - is this in Purepool?  If so Licht might have to answer that.

Someone added a joke last week called PROWL (proof of orphan writing letters) but it was not me.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:04:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mart  Smiley

LOL I hear a new one every day!

No, I never made an offer to buy CCEX.  This rumor probably came from the time when someone asked me if I wanted to buy CCEX for 600 BTC.  I said I didnt have that kind of money, no thanks.

I don't have any stake in CCEX.  I think Yuri did not delist us because:  A) He said GRC was the most novel coin created, B) Although hes not Christian he listed BiblePay as a favor since I had a good prior track record with him, C) We are one of the few that worked out 100% of the missing funds stolen on the exchange (IE we never had an unfunded fork liability). 

Impo, he was the only exchange that was there for us when BiblePay didn't have an exchange and that helped us in the early days when we first needed to liquidate funds for compassion.

I haven't read through the complaints yet.  I have to remain neutral on the issue.  If the community feels like CCEX is hurting someone here, let me try to resolve it by Skyping the CCEX owner.  (I recently skyped him for Capulos issue, Im not sure Capulo has that been resolved)?  Anyone else who feels strongly about this, I would suggest they create a sanc poll, and if it passes (for example to cancel an exchange) I will honor that and make it happen.

my case is still open Smiley ip blocked, account disabled
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:13:25 PM

Hey Everyone,
It has been a while, and there have been a LOT of changes since I last checked in on BBP.  I started mining again, and I am curious as to what "Proof of Power" is under some of my received transactions.  Is that the bonus that Rob added for using purepool?  

Thanks,
ride22

I haven't heard of that - is this in Purepool?  If so Licht might have to answer that.

Someone added a joke last week called PROWL (proof of orphan writing letters) but it was not me.

I started mining in purepool, yes.  However, I think I might have it figured out.  I was looking it my receiving addresses and I have some labeled: "Proof of power mining," "Tithes", and "Business_Objects."  I have no idea where those came from because I didn't add them. 
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: