Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 [728] 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243201 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:38:56 PM

http://prntscr.com/ofatf7

Here's what the transaction list shows, no GSC's (only back when I initially tested them.)

Ok, and one thing that appears weird in your sentgsc report is you don't show any ABNs over the last 7 days.  But I believe you said you were testing/spending ABNs.
Was this wallet imported with non-conventional commands, or is it the original wallet?
Do you have a CPK?  Did you 'exec cpk your_nickname' (as I dont see you in the leaderboard).  Or long shot, did you join pog and then unjoin, and maybe unjoin your cpk?

The sentgsc report uses the CPK to find ABNs and GSCs.  
(Also, do you have a Christian-Public-Key) set up in your address book?

Finally, one more clue - if you go to coin control (click Send Money | Coin Control) - if its not enabled you can enable coin control in Settings.  Please see your coins listed by address.  Notice how your 397,179 coin has a depth of (most likely 1) now?  That means it was spent on something.  You should be able to find out on what - but if you cant I can help you with RPC commands, etc.

EDIT:  Could you please paste your public Christian-public-key receive address?  Let me do some reporting from the pool side?

I see what you're saying here and I might know the issue actually.

I did create a CPK nickname, and join POG before. Since then I've unjoined POG and I no longer see my CPK, or many other of my recieve addresses in my wallet anymore. I did import my wallet from a backup at one point because of a corrupted wallet.dat during an upgrade.

So, it appears that my wallet.dat is still recieving transmissions from old recieving keys that are most likely tagged in the wallet itself, but not showing on QT. (I only have 1 recieving key as of now and that was the one created to recieve coin from SouthXchange.

Ok, that explains the wonkiness then.  Sorry if I came across as harsh, I just want to make sure people don't get the impression we are hiding any BBP in hidden ABNs or doing anything funny here Smiley.

So, in your case, I highly recommend backing up wallet.dat, creating a brand new wallet.dat, then copy the receive address key from the new one to the clipboard, then send all your balance to your new wallet, and create a brand new exec cpk nickname (you dont necessarily have to join pog)- but this would ensure you have a good CPK address book entry tied to one CPK in the wallet.  

This is because it would be highly questionable for us to test ABN and edge cases with a wallet that has been modified etc.  

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:43:15 PM

Rob,

i'll add it as a feature request on github later, but mining for me is a pain currently with how ABN consolidates the coins.

I did a bankroll and split a million bbp utxo into smaller chunks with the intention of letting them age.   I look later and everything was consolidated onto the cpk address.

Is there any way to have the ABN transaction bankroll into chunks?

Yes, that sounds like a good idea, we should do that.

Yes, please add the issue so I don't forget about it, but Ill add it to my list now.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Gilligan_M

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:44:12 PM

Here's what the transaction list shows, no GSC's (only back when I initially tested them.)

Ok, and one thing that appears weird in your sentgsc report is you don't show any ABNs over the last 7 days.  But I believe you said you were testing/spending ABNs.
Was this wallet imported with non-conventional commands, or is it the original wallet?
Do you have a CPK?  Did you 'exec cpk your_nickname' (as I dont see you in the leaderboard).  Or long shot, did you join pog and then unjoin, and maybe unjoin your cpk?

Finally, one more clue - if you go to coin control (click Send Money | Coin Control) - if its not enabled you can enable coin control in Settings.  Please see your coins listed by address.  Notice how your 397,179 coin has a depth of (most likely 1) now?  That means it was spent on something.  You should be able to find out on what - but if you cant I can help you with RPC commands, etc.

EDIT:  Could you please paste your public Christian-public-key receive address?  Let me do some reporting from the pool side?

I did create a CPK nickname, and join POG before. Since then I've unjoined POG and I no longer see my CPK, or many other of my recieve addresses in my wallet anymore. I did import my wallet from a backup at one point because of a corrupted wallet.dat during an upgrade.

So, it appears that my wallet.dat is still recieving transmissions from old recieving keys that are most likely tagged in the wallet itself, but not showing on QT. (I only have 1 recieving key as of now and that was the one created to recieve coin from SouthXchange.

Ok, that explains the wonkiness then.  Sorry if I came across as harsh, I just want to make sure people don't get the impression we are hiding any BBP in hidden ABNs or doing anything funny here Smiley.

So, in your case, I highly recommend backing up wallet.dat, creating a brand new wallet.dat, then copy the receive address key from the new one to the clipboard, then send all your balance to your new wallet, and create a brand new exec cpk nickname (you dont necessarily have to join pog)- but this would ensure you have a good CPK address book entry tied to one CPK in the wallet.  

This is because it would be highly questionable for us to test ABN and edge cases with a wallet that has been modified etc.  

I was thinking this is the most simple fix. I will try it out!

As for sending to a new wallet, if I created a mobile (android) wallet and wrote the phrase down, can I go into my phone and get the (new) wallet.dat from there and move it to my PC?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:13:41 PM

Thank you all from Kairos Children's Fund!

http://pool.biblepay.org/SAN/Mission/KairosThankYou.mp4

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Gilligan_M

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

Thank you all from Kairos Children's Fund!

http://pool.biblepay.org/SAN/Mission/KairosThankYou.mp4

Made me smile. Smiley

God bless all of them.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:15:41 PM

EDIT:  Could you please paste your public Christian-public-key receive address?  Let me do some reporting from the pool side?

As for sending to a new wallet, if I created a mobile (android) wallet and wrote the phrase down, can I go into my phone and get the (new) wallet.dat from there and move it to my PC?

No, the mobile wallet is in a different format, plus its easier to just work with the files right in front of you (in contrast to sending them over the network etc).

EDIT: You can do this by closing BBP, renaming wallet.dat to wallet.dat_old, starting bbp, get the new key to the clipboard, close bbp, copy wallet.dat to wallet.dat_new, rename wallet.dat_old back to wallet.dat, starting, send the money to your key by pasting the clipboard value, close bbp, and move to your new wallet.dat, and restart.

Or you can send the BBP to your mobile wallet, and delete your old wallet.dat file and then send it from your mobile back to your PC.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Gilligan_M

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:33:56 PM

EDIT:  Could you please paste your public Christian-public-key receive address?  Let me do some reporting from the pool side?

No, the mobile wallet is in a different format, plus its easier to just work with the files right in front of you (in contrast to sending them over the network etc).

EDIT: You can do this by closing BBP, renaming wallet.dat to wallet.dat_old, starting bbp, get the new key to the clipboard, close bbp, copy wallet.dat to wallet.dat_new, rename wallet.dat_old back to wallet.dat, starting, send the money to your key by pasting the clipboard value, close bbp, and move to your new wallet.dat, and restart.

Or you can send the BBP to your mobile wallet, and delete your old wallet.dat file and then send it from your mobile back to your PC.

I went with the first method, hiding the old wallet.dat and then using a new one.

Encrypted and backed up, all coins stored on new wallet.

What's the best method to insure I get a CPK?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:54:31 PM

I went with the first method, hiding the old wallet.dat and then using a new one.

Encrypted and backed up, all coins stored on new wallet.

What's the best method to insure I get a CPK?

Since you will be starting with a new wallet.dat, there is no mistake that can be made.
You start over and follow the start guide:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Quick_Start

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

I wonder if both cases of our windows 10 crash came from restored wallets with orphaned CPKs?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Gilligan_M

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:18:46 PM

I wonder if both cases of our windows 10 crash came from restored wallets with orphaned CPKs?

that's a possibility!

I have dual-mining set up and configured, funded ABN kicked right on (because of low weight obviously)

So I will watch for the transition from funded to non-funded when my weight re-ups.

CPK is created (exec cpk nickname) in RPC, how can I keep a track of the address for that?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:34:14 PM

that's a possibility!

I have dual-mining set up and configured, funded ABN kicked right on (because of low weight obviously)

So I will watch for the transition from funded to non-funded when my weight re-ups.

CPK is created (exec cpk nickname) in RPC, how can I keep a track of the address for that?

Its in your address book, under Christian-Public-Key.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:00:32 PM

Dave_bbp asked about shrinkdebug - its called "-shrinkdebugfile=1" now.  Please try that.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

BiblePay
1.4.4.2d - Leisure Upgrade

- Add split denominated GSC transmissions for more versatile change

** Mac, Windows and Linux are ready for download **

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:07:39 PM

What I wanted to share today is something just as powerful as miracles:  the authority that God gives us.  As believers, we don't need to learn to fight the flesh to protect ourselves, when we know God's word intimately.  When you know your authority as a Christian, you can most certainly rebuke the root cause of the attack, and nothing will by any means hurt you.

I share this in the spirit of raising your faith.  None of this will be true if you don't believe the word of God, and it won't be true if you don't lean on the word of God with full faith.

Put on the Full Armor of God:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Full_Armor_of_God

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:48:19 PM

We now need help in testnet testing the miner against prod, please test abn & turnkey mining against prod in testnet:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=391.new#new

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:02:40 AM

Dave_bbp asked about shrinkdebug - its called "-shrinkdebugfile=1" now.  Please try that.

Thanks, will try that.

I think I tested every combination yesterday with the 4.c version and for me the only way to mine without random (silent) crashes is the compatibility mode. So it looks like this:

dual workerID + compatibility mode: no problems, but always stays at the funded ABN (doesn't change back, even with unlocked wallet and enough abnweight)

dual workerID + legacy Win10: random silent crashes

1 worker ID + compatibilty mode: no problems, runs with non-funded ABN

1 workerID + legacy Win10: random silent crashes

btw: I don't have a restored wallet. Today in the evening I'm gonna try the 4.d version. Wink
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

Dave_bbp asked about shrinkdebug - its called "-shrinkdebugfile=1" now.  Please try that.

Thanks, will try that.

I think I tested every combination yesterday with the 4.c version and for me the only way to mine without random (silent) crashes is the compatibility mode. So it looks like this:

dual workerID + compatibility mode: no problems, but always stays at the funded ABN (doesn't change back, even with unlocked wallet and enough abnweight)

dual workerID + legacy Win10: random silent crashes

1 worker ID + compatibilty mode: no problems, runs with non-funded ABN

1 workerID + legacy Win10: random silent crashes

btw: I don't have a restored wallet. Today in the evening I'm gonna try the 4.d version. Wink

Ok,  to revisit the govobj data--
 When you erased the chain data, did you also delete all of your .dat files btw?  Its worth at least doing this at least once to rule it out (IE manually delete the .dat files like mnc* and gov* and mnp* and then start with -erasechain=1).  Then move to step 2.

2)  If you have another silent crash after deleting the .dat files, and trying 4d version:
At that point you will need to go into our testnet thread and run the Testnet version for windows against prod.  It has a stack trace feature and it should tell us why windows10 is crashing for you.  (If it doesnt work, we will have to work through the process of getting the stacktrace set up on windows 10 for you).

3) This brings up another issue:  Does your wallet have a CPK?  If not, can you please create one with 'exec cpk nickname'?  That could be the silent crash.

4) Regarding switching back from funded abn to non- Ill test that on my dev node; I remember specifically testing that and it was working, will get back.
4b) On the non-switch, please ensure your workerid=non_funded (IE=0), and workeridfunded=funded (IE = 1) in the pool?  Two distinct workerids?
4c) When it continues to mine in funded mode, does the poolinfo3 show the workerid name you expect?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Gilligan_M

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:49:05 PM

Kinda worried that botnets are gaming the system, even with funded ABN.

They have 3m+ hashpower and still gain top subsidy even with a 63% hashrate penalty.

and 65+ machines
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:59:54 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 03:28:55 PM by MIP

shorty reported in Discord:

I thought the latest wallet would not consolidate all coins when a new block was found?
I had more than 430k ABN, divided into 150k bills, and all were swept after pool found a block [funded by me]

Shorty's ABN funding tx in block 132094
http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/api/getrawtransaction?txid=964dc8190d4645085dce08f55594b9293d465b08728c0754ec4264e58b720036&decrypt=1

Contains many VINs, many of them are 150k bankroll denominations he prepared some time ago:
Example of one:
Code:
{
      "txid": "3fcadb7d380bbc59a436e6e4f4690ad4631afbac8d983bcec64c5a9e669ecee0",
      "vout": 16,
      "scriptSig": {
        "asm": "3045022100e2927cbe6ccc5512b8b2a29aae170141cdbf81b51ef19fcf404e510a904f7a06022062729303a3de816b88021b8557c7631bdb645a94fb450dca2a4448d1c2bf71c7[ALL] 021e1dd50712f9662f2c5ef37286f1fe8f761663b32ac5529ce6c49486e6b606ad",
        "hex": "483045022100e2927cbe6ccc5512b8b2a29aae170141cdbf81b51ef19fcf404e510a904f7a06022062729303a3de816b88021b8557c7631bdb645a94fb450dca2a4448d1c2bf71c70121021e1dd50712f9662f2c5ef37286f1fe8f761663b32ac5529ce6c49486e6b606ad"
      },
      "sequence": 4294967294
    },

Looking at 3fcadb7d380bbc59a436e6e4f4690ad4631afbac8d983bcec64c5a9e669ecee0
http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/api/getrawtransaction?txid=3fcadb7d380bbc59a436e6e4f4690ad4631afbac8d983bcec64c5a9e669ecee0&decrypt=1

So he asks if this is correct behavior (sweeping way more coins for ABN than the ones necessary).

EDIT: I saw those coins had low age so it might be correct that all of them were used for the ABN tx, but still the coins in all have far more weight than necessary.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:00:24 PM

Kinda worried that botnets are gaming the system, even with funded ABN.

They have 3m+ hashpower and still gain top subsidy even with a 63% hashrate penalty.

and 65+ machines

Yeah, I see the non funded guys are solving 65% of the blocks, and diff did rise above 7000 recently.

I think we should let it play out for 30 days and in the mean time we can discuss it.

I'm open to hearing any opinions.  On one hand it just means that non funded miners are willing to take a penalty to keep mining, and it sort of points to our funded miners not having as many mining machines (which makes sense as they are different people - probably investors vs. miners).

The question is, are we really seeing "bot-net" activity; I would think not really, as those are the miners that just want to mine (as compared to a nefarious group that wants to copy biblepay out to 300 machines in a school, etc).  These miners do have to create pool accounts and show up in the leaderboard. 

So we have to think of are we creating a fair environment for everyone and are the newbies happy also.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 [728] 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: