Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Credits is doing a lot of advertising on google ads which might explain the recent price pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

All we seem to here is credits bad code this and credits scam this when the facts are:

- Live test shown ( Most other coins have not done this)

- Good code/Bad Code ( That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, your code can have the best flow structure, recursive code, dynamic code generation
                   methods and let me tell you that is all bullshit. What counts is fast code especially at Alpha/beta level, make your code fast, as long as the final result is fast then
                   the rest is bullshit which will be improved upon just like the bullshit wallet problem that everyone seems to focus on)

- Code reviews ( Bullshit again at this point, its so easy to look at written code and rip it apart, show that O, yes I could of written this method better or
                         structured that class better.
                         Writing code from scratch in a completely new field like Blockchain which is still in its infancy is super hard. So before these
                         so called super coders rip the Credits code apart, stop and realize that Credits have written their own code from the bottom up. Should they follow best
                         practice, of course. Is there a best practice in Blockchain programming, I don't think so. Continuously pointing out negatives and not positives is a bullshit
                         review. So many stupid pompous reviewers who should be taken with a grain of salt.

- Working product ( Continuous and prompt delivery. Working, working, working. These guys are hustling every day to bring out something revolutionary that works.

Careful when investing in crypto, its a risky market. But more importantly watch out for all of these paid fudders spreading negativity. Crypto/Blockchain is big business and there are many people trying to suppress it.

Again some positive preachers trying to sound smart.
No one is paid to explain why this is a shitcoin. However, people are paid to shill this all over the place if you haven't noticed already.
They said they are developing this garbage for 3 years. That should be enough to realize how bad it is.

Looking at your last bunch of posts. All fud aimed at credits just like Sebastian.
I am not trying to sound clever, Credits is showing promise.
I can see by the way you write you are biased based on nothing more than your own agenda. Your opinion means nothing without facts.
The fact is there is working code and tests to prove it.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

I think it would be best not to spread FUD here for at least  nine  months and give CREDITS time to complete and launch its blockchain. It remains to be seen whether they will successfully challenge  the established techniques but if they do it  it'll be a major breakthrough in  cryptocurrency that will change financial system.
glandulaHewq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
Merited by zhouyc (5)

Credits's technical white paper is poorly written. The technical white paper lists a lot of explanations of conventional terms, such as what is TCP/IP, what is Haffman Tree and so on, giving people a sense of "Outdoors". On how to achieve the speed of millions of seconds per second, Credits's white paper is not very detailed, very vague.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Has credits done anything to explain or counter all the FUD? I'd have thought it was pretty important to do something.

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Has credits done anything to explain or counter all the FUD? I'd have thought it was pretty important to do something.

Yes they have called all legit accusations of scam as FUD  Grin  Wink
pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

All we seem to here is credits bad code this and credits scam this when the facts are:

- Good code/Bad Code ( That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, your code can have the best flow structure, recursive code, dynamic code generation
                   methods and let me tell you that is all bullshit. What counts is fast code especially at Alpha/beta level, make your code fast, as long as the final result is fast then
                   the rest is bullshit which will be improved upon just like the bullshit wallet problem that everyone seems to focus on)

- Code reviews ( Bullshit again at this point, its so easy to look at written code and rip it apart, show that O, yes I could of written this method better or
                         Writing code from scratch in a completely new field like Blockchain which is still in its infancy is super hard. So before these
                         so called super coders rip the Credits code apart, stop and realize that Credits have written their own code from the bottom up. Should they follow best
                         practice, of course. Is there a best practice in Blockchain programming, I don't think so. Continuously pointing out negatives and not positives is a bullshit
                         review. So many stupid pompous reviewers who should be taken with a grain of salt.

- Working product ( Continuous and prompt delivery. Working, working, working. These guys are hustling every day to bring out something revolutionary that works.

Careful when investing in crypto, its a risky market. But more importantly watch out for all of these paid fudders spreading negativity. Crypto/Blockchain is big business and there are many people trying to suppress it.

No one is paid to explain why this is a shitcoin. However, people are paid to shill this all over the place if you haven't noticed already.
They said they are developing this garbage for 3 years. That should be enough to realize how bad it is.

Looking at your last bunch of posts. All fud aimed at credits just like Sebastian.
I can see by the way you write you are biased based on nothing more than your own agenda. Your opinion means nothing without facts.

Here is a fun fact for you: even the "visibility of working live testnet" doesn't work. It just doesn't.
They spent a lot of time already to make it look like it is working, but it still shows some mocked stuff.

Untill today there was no proof whatsoever, that they actually have somewhat working blockchain behind all this. And by blockchain I mean some verifiable by consensus data structure.

Also there was no description, even vague, about how exactly their "algorithm" works. They just keep pouring out a set of modern terms and abbreviations with the explanation what they actually mean, just like wikipedia Smiley
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Here you can all see credit's ico explained in 3 lines. Simple as that.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

I think it would be best not to spread FUD here for at least  nine  months and give CREDITS time to complete and launch its blockchain. It remains to be seen whether they will successfully challenge  the established techniques but if they do it  it'll be a major breakthrough in  cryptocurrency that will change financial system.

Once more. Search what FUD means and compare it with all the research have been made on steemit, medium and here.
You will find a big difference.
In nine months they are able to scam few more thousands of newcomers with their fancy updates, fake accounts and bots, paid shillers, scam partners and useless TPS achievements.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

A lot of FUD around credits, but they released beta version and in some month we will see result. Look at their price, 3x after ICO and they are stronger than whole the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

A lot of FUD around credits, but they released beta version and in some month we will see result. Look at their price, 3x after ICO and they are stronger than whole the market.

Did you read the reviews / researches and you found out that all this is FUD or you just came here to throw a comment about how many X's the price grow?
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I heard a source that the CS might be listed on binance in April and this could happen because I believe this project has a very good development strategy and they have the support from all over the community Cryptocurrency. I am considering investing more CS because the price of CS is very cheap

cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Here is a fun fact for you: even the "visibility of working live testnet" doesn't work. It just doesn't.
They spent a lot of time already to make it look like it is working, but it still shows some mocked stuff.

Untill today there was no proof whatsoever, that they actually have somewhat working blockchain behind all this. And by blockchain I mean some verifiable by consensus data structure.

Also there was no description, even vague, about how exactly their "algorithm" works. They just keep pouring out a set of modern terms and abbreviations with the explanation what they actually mean, just like wikipedia Smiley

Omg, so now when companies release code its automatically assumed to be fake.
So when crypto companies release a alpha/beta/testnet, then you say fake.
When crypto companies release software you say fake.
When crypto companies establish partnerships you say fake.
In summary no matter what crypto companies do they are fake.
Are you reading your own sentences.

Your logic is completely upside down. And if this is you Sebastian under
a different name, you tricks will still not work.

therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Their code is shit, their product is absolute shit. Their approach is beyond cheap. Their marketing is everything they got. Their partnerships are laughable, non existing or scams. That is the exact logic behind it, let's act like we are doing everything a successful blockchain would. This must be legit then. You don't even need to look for other people's opinions when you see some blatant and obvious shit they have come up with. It's just insane how they do their business
cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Their code is shit, their product is absolute shit. Their approach is beyond cheap. Their marketing is everything they got. Their partnerships are laughable, non existing or scams. That is the exact logic behind it, let's act like we are doing everything a successful blockchain would. This must be legit then. You don't even need to look for other people's opinions when you see some blatant and obvious shit they have come up with. It's just insane how they do their business

"Their code is shit"

Again with the shit code...Come up with something better. Shit compared to what? Maybe not constructed according to best practice but if it works and its
fast SFW.

"their product is absolute shit"

So trying to create a blockchain solution is shit. Why are you even here?

"Their approach is beyond cheap"

The Ceo attends talks and gives interviews. They release code according to a timeline that actually works. Cheap according to what?

" let's act like we are doing everything a successful blockchain would"

What is a successful blockchain? what makes a successful blockchain? Have you a written a rule book?

"You don't even need to look for other people's opinions when you see some blatant and obvious shit they have come up with"

That says it all. Your arguments like the other fudders are just nonesense and baseless.

There is great promise in Credits.  Price is stable, they are sticking to their deadlines and producing a product which is more than I can say about other Cryptos.
Don't underestimate Russian programmers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#2018_World_Finals
Sebastian if you have difficulty reading and understanding, Russia is number 1.

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

"Their code is shit"

Again with the shit code...Come up with something better. Shit compared to what? Maybe not constructed according to best practice but if it works and its
fast SFW.

The Ceo attends talks and gives interviews. They release code according to a timeline that actually works. Cheap according to what?

What is a successful blockchain? what makes a successful blockchain? Have you a written a rule book?

"You don't even need to look for other people's opinions when you see some blatant and obvious shit they have come up with"

That says it all. Your arguments like the other fudders are just nonesense and baseless.

There is great promise in Credits.  Price is stable, they are sticking to their deadlines and producing a product which is more than I can say about other Cryptos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest#2018_World_Finals

I know the temptation is to reply to these clowns but I think we are wasting our time. The project is legit and has been fudded to shit but still moved up in a severe bear market where everything has been dropping. Remember something when people fud like this its nearly always bullish. Dont waste your time.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I know the temptation is to reply to these clowns but I think we are wasting our time. The project is legit and has been fudded to shit but still moved up in a severe bear market where everything has been dropping. Remember something when people fud like this its nearly always bullish. Dont waste your time.
No matter how many will review your sh*t ico's code, progress etc, you will keep saying the same bullsh*ts everytime.
Thats all you are. Just paid shillers and pathetic investors who support scammers for their personal interest no matter if others get scammed.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Code is at 'teenage 2 month online course' level and there is no point discussing anything related to that shit with you shillers.

I love how you left that part about the partnerships out. Can't really come up with anything to sound remotely smart about that I guess? Not that other arguments are less garbage but I will let you be proud of youself coming up with such mindless statements. "cheap according to what" "what is a successful blockchain, have you written a rule book?" lmfao give me a break idiot

cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

"Their code is shit"

fast SFW.

Your right, I should stop, its a guilty pleasure.
These guys don't have a clue.
Wonder how long this fud will last, 10$, 50$,300$?
Impossible to Fud if the price goes over 500$
sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Your right, I should stop, its a guilty pleasure.
These guys don't have a clue.
Wonder how long this fud will last, 10$, 50$,300$?
Impossible to Fud if the price goes over 500$

We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: