Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

Your right, I should stop, its a guilty pleasure.
These guys don't have a clue.
Wonder how long this fud will last, 10$, 50$,300$?
Impossible to Fud if the price goes over 500$

We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors.

"We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors."

WE!!!So there is a group of you that are creating fake fud. I knew it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors.

"We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors."

Yeah it's the fucking cartel.

lol
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

You are very smart. Credits should hire you on their project.
cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

You are very smart. Credits should hire you on their project.

And you are very dumb for slandering Credits and insulting anyone who speaks positively of Credits.
Fair enough bringing up red flags but continuing to create meaningless fud just shows everyone that you/your group have an agenda to
suppress the price which is foolish.
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

I heard a source that the CS might be listed on binance in April and this could happen because I believe this project has a very good development strategy and they have the support from all over the community Cryptocurrency. I am considering investing more CS because the price of CS is very cheap

Binance does not list scams.

Credits will never moon because people who buy this coin does not have the money to buy it up.
If they had the money, they would not buy this coin.
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:42:03 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 07:33:24 PM by urban.solinc

I heard a source that the CS might be listed on binance in April and this could happen because I believe this project has a very good development strategy and they have the support from all over the community Cryptocurrency. I am considering investing more CS because the price of CS is very cheap

Credits will never moon because people who buy this coin does not have the money to buy it up.
HAHA, that's an overstatement Smiley Or a lie, whatever suits you.

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enough transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, Credits at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enought transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, they at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

In the beginning the paid shillers and most of the pathetic investors here were saying that they have the code but they wait to "patent" it. Now they all wait to build that code.
Here you can check their claims that they work on the project from 2016. But somehow they have nothing ready and they build it now.

Is this FUD too?
cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enought transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, they at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

In the beginning the paid shillers and most of the pathetic investors here were saying that they have the code but they wait to "patent" it. Now they all wait to build that code.
Here you can check their claims that they work on the project from 2016. But somehow they have nothing ready and they build it now.

https://i.imgur.com/ghX7JkD.png

Is this FUD too?

Sebastian my friend, we really need to send you on a reading course. Maybe afterwards you can watch some youtube videos on sofware development in whatever
language you speak to understand how it works.
Google concept development and you will see it is not coding.
Please if you are going to Fud something, know what your talking about.
Whoever is paying you to fud on here is overpaying. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Credits is perfectly on track. Smiley
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

can I find out how the basic sale of tokens went? it would be interesting to find out. and where you can find out information about the team more detailed?

sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Sebastian my friend, we really need to send you on a reading course. Maybe afterwards you can watch some youtube videos on sofware development in whatever
language you speak to understand how it works.
Google concept development and you will see it is not coding.
Please if you are going to Fud something, know what your talking about.
Whoever is paying you to fud on here is overpaying. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Credits is perfectly on track. Smiley
As usual your replies are just as nonsense as credits updates.
Im wasting my time talking to scam supporters i guess.
Keep your investment there and come back to show us your portfolio soon.

Tansmorph

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

For me is credits a long term investment. I have a lot of faith in this team.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Agreed, HODLING my Credits like there is no tomorrow and adding as much as possible.
They have an army of Russian developers working and refining the code.
This team is going from strength to strength.
sebastian787

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

Agreed, HODLING my Credits like there is no tomorrow and adding as much as possible.
They have an army of Russian developers working and refining the code.
This team is going from strength to strength.

Show us this army.
Where this army is working so we can check their progress?
As usual just fancy words.
Pathetic scammers.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.

Since a couple of days Nitin Gaur added his position as an advisor to CREDITS on linkedin.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-gaur-75571a9/

"As an advisor my focus and Interest in on scalability and economic viability of blockchain networks. I also assist with business models and structure."

True, there are some mistakes in this sentence (English) but still, having an IBM-director as your advisor should mean something, no?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.

Since a couple of days Nitin Gaur added his position as an advisor to CREDITS on linkedin.

"As an advisor my focus and Interest in on scalability and economic viability of blockchain networks. I also assist with business models and structure."

True, there are some mistakes in this sentence (English) but still, having an IBM-director as your advisor should mean something, no?

Yes, they do have an impact, some people are now questioning people who are into Credits are we all shills or paid supporters of Credits? I don't think so it's my money I have the rights to invest where I want to, those who shame those investors almost $2,072,830 USD in volumes should check the stat daily.

cryptodaptor

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

Yes, they do have an impact, some people are now questioning people who are into Credits are we all shills or paid supporters of Credits? I don't think so it's my money I have the rights to invest where I want to, those who shame those investors almost $2,072,830 USD in volumes should check the stat daily.

The banks/centralized institutions are scared of Crypto and will do anything in their power to suppress it.
This fud is not coming out of nowhere.
tridopbreneq

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks awesome,say me do you have any whitelist?
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Detailed description of technologies used in Pre-Beta is now available via the following link.

https://medium.com/@credits/functionality-of-credits-blockchain-platform-pre-beta-version-7eb93edc76f4

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

Credits's technical white paper is poorly written. The technical white paper lists a lot of explanations of conventional terms, such as what is TCP/IP, what is Haffman Tree and so on, giving people a sense of "Outdoors". On how to achieve the speed of millions of seconds per second, Credits's white paper is not very detailed, very vague.

Agree with this. But if CREDITS has developed outstanding know-how on how to achieve 1 M TPS it'd be weird for them to disclose it in WP.  Such know-how may be considered to constitute the assets of a company. As I have said before let's give them a time.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Credits's technical white paper is poorly written. The technical white paper lists a lot of explanations of conventional terms, such as what is TCP/IP, what is Haffman Tree and so on, giving people a sense of "Outdoors". On how to achieve the speed of millions of seconds per second, Credits's white paper is not very detailed, very vague.

Agree with this. But if CREDITS has developed outstanding know-how on how to achieve 1 M TPS it'd be weird for them to disclose it in WP.  Such know-how may be considered to constitute the assets of a company. As I have said before let's give them a time.

I disagree. Do you think BTC would hold a couple hundred billion dollars market cap if the source code was closed? Of course not, it is all about the source code for a globally distributed decentralized payment network.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: