Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Head of Investor Relations at CREDITS explains explosive growth of CS token repeated amid the falling cryptocurrency market in our new article on Medium! Read the article by following the link.

https://medium.com/@credits/explosive-growth-of-cs-token-repeated-amid-the-falling-cryptocurrency-market-9ce46fc8a8dc

Good article whereby the  whales swim in CREDITS pool right now and they prevent the price from falling even amid the plummeting market. Encouraging also is the news  on  big  players such as Goldman Sachs, Novogratz and BlackRock.

Many will miss getting in early on Credits due to as far as I can see Russiaphobia (I'm serious) and some daft you tubers Fudding it. Only when Credits gets to 1BN MC will people be pissed they missed the train and will turn on fools like Ivan on Tech.

But why is Russia? I thought the company is based in Singapore. Apart from they opened offices all around the world, even in New York. As to the russian roots, Buterin is lso Russian-born guy.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

i havent seen this gem here.
Thanks to ortiizz for showing this on reddit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0jV2y9j9dU&feature=youtu.be&t=84

Some of the best partners of credits they shared for a week.

It doesnt matter that they disabled Likes and Comments. Thats how "legit" companies work.

As they disabled comments, they are automatically labeled a scam in your messed up world. Just
shows you the amount of nonsense you come up with.
If you want to talk conspiracy theories.
Are you and your scam group employed by the Syndicate that tries to keep market prices down?
As i'm reading through other crypto threads I see the same behavior you are showing here. Very interesting stuff.
You and your people cannot keep cryptos down forever.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

It doesnt matter that they disabled Likes and Comments. Thats how "legit" companies work.

That cool sarcasm from sebastian787  Roll Eyes (fyi: I hold cs / not a fan of him or therat )
I'll just like to add also, it's weird that messenger bank YT videos doesn't have a specific title. Almost all videos are named "Messenger Bank" (except the title with 1 and messenger exchange) is that how professional business works?
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

What month does the team plan to launch the blockchain platform? If I'm not mistaken, it'll be summer, but I don't know what month.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

It's amazing how people's mood changes so fast, just one day of sales is enough to unleash panic and question the work of the team.

After more than 20 days of rising, while the entire market was falling, today you are afraid of a 10% decline on Btc and Eth, with equal and lower volumes in recent days?

Keep calm and let the team work!
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:12:22 AM by sebastian787

As they disabled comments, they are automatically labeled a scam in your messed up world. Just
shows you the amount of nonsense you come up with.
If you want to talk conspiracy theories.
Are you and your scam group employed by the Syndicate that tries to keep market prices down?
As i'm reading through other crypto threads I see the same behavior you are showing here. Very interesting stuff.
You and your people cannot keep cryptos down forever.

When you will make your company and you'll create your projects do the same.
Disable comments and likes so people cant react and come back to inform us.

Im glad you noticed many people presenting facts for scam icos.
Thats the best thing i've heard for long time in this bloodbath of crypto.
We would love to see all scams down and disappeared. Not cryptocurrencies in general. After all we all invested here on this industry.
But this industry needs no more scams around. Thats one of the main reasons we face so many issues the last months.
People will be able to avoid scams so the industry will have a healthier environment for legit companies and projects to growth and present innovation in the world.
You and scammers will be history soon.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

That cool sarcasm from sebastian787  Roll Eyes (fyi: I hold cs / not a fan of him or therat )
I'll just like to add also, it's weird that messenger bank YT videos doesn't have a specific title. Almost all videos are named "Messenger Bank" (except the title with 1 and messenger exchange) is that how professional business works?
We are not here to hate each other.
Im using sarcasm later as im tired from so many fake accounts praising them.
I have no problem with guys like you or other investors as long as you dont try to convince newcomers to join scammers.
Thats cheap and this industry doesnt need more scams and greedy pathetic investors cheating everyone.
We need to bring value and quality in crypto. No scammers and cheaters.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

It's amazing how people's mood changes so fast, just one day of sales is enough to unleash panic and question the work of the team.

After more than 20 days of rising, while the entire market was falling, today you are afraid of a 10% decline on Btc and Eth, with equal and lower volumes in recent days?

Keep calm and let the team work!

20 days of rising because of fake news, sh*t updates, scam partners, pointless TPS achievement video, fake accounts and bots commenting everywhere etc.
Thats how you create hype. No because of value.

SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-cs-beta-29-03-2019-5ffce7313a38

Conclusion: It’s the exact same code as last time, so far, all they did was issue an HTTPS cert, I’m going to assume for now that they still have to update the new versions, I assume they just missed their deadline.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Credits is one of the most promising coins this year, who invested to the ICO, has multiplied his investment Cool

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

I missed purchasing this token early on and am wondering if it is too late to buy in now as it has been shilled a lot on Youtube by Suppoman an when he shills the price goes up a lot. Should I just wait for the price to go down a little further or should I now procure a small bag and set and forget about it? I am on the sidelines waiting for a good entry point but do not wish to lose out and miss the boat either. I am in a quandary on what to do right now sigh.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sebastian787

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-cs-beta-29-03-2019-5ffce7313a38

Conclusion: It’s the exact same code as last time, so far, all they did was issue an HTTPS cert, I’m going to assume for now that they still have to update the new versions, I assume they just missed their deadline.

This is a 3 years work they claim. You can imagine now whats going on.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

I missed purchasing this token early on and am wondering if it is too late to buy in now as it has been shilled a lot on Youtube by Suppoman an when he shills the price goes up a lot. Should I just wait for the price to go down a little further or should I now procure a small bag and set and forget about it? I am on the sidelines waiting for a good entry point but do not wish to lose out and miss the boat either. I am in a quandary on what to do right now sigh.

Not every project shilled by suppoman actually increase, credits just happen to be one because of the hype. They are good in creating the hype and Im sure there are alot of opportunity for the other project to take the chance to slip them but as of now with the current bear market, this will be a good opportunity to accumulate more credits
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

I read through the whitepaper. CREDIT offers a lot of potential use cases in the real world. Impressively the roadmap indicates the platform will be release on the second half of next year.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Many are thinking the same way you do, the big issue here is the platform, if they can finish the work and launch their platform and are not holding Credits or did not buy Credits at a much cheaper price, then you are likely going to lose a lot and missed the boat. but it's better to have Credits at this level however small.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

Its sad everyone is calling its a scam Sad
I sold all my coins in order to avoid any loss.

Well you are not alone it seems some people are selling theirs too, but the telegram channel is still hype on this coin, I don't know why the team let this thing happen maybe purposely so they can buy this coin again a much cheaper price then launch their platform. if there is really one, that will look great like Ethereum.

I don't think it will look like Ethereum. Consider how long an army of developers has been working on Ethereum now. Why do you think someone else can pull it off with a small team within a fraction of the time that the ETH guys needed?

Its something I come across all the time. Everyone looks backwards and can't seem to see that every big project now came from usually small beginnings. Bitcoin was one guy lets not forget with a handful of helpers early on.(yes I was here from the almost the beginning but had my account hacked)  ETH wasn't such a big project early on and was really just the brainchild of Vitalik, again one man. Bitshares, Steemit, DASH, NXT, Litecoin etc all one man with an idea. And actually their team seem quite big already with about 30 people in various roles. And sorry to break it to you but ETH was hated early on and fuded to death and wasn't expected to do well at various points.

My take is that its very likely not a scam. No one does a scam like this in public and is foolish enough not to think they will get into trouble with the law the way the SEC is looking into ICO's. The team and this involved really should leave the project and distance themselves from it if they think its a scam cause they may well serve prison time if it is. So that considered all the red flags need to be taken with a pinch of salt and the best assumed and that means the ROI is gonna be massive. Fudders seem to be trying too hard to convince me. Looks to me like they want to buy more cheap IMO. I don't see how they can hold the price down much longer.

You are spreading weird theories here and nothing more. Since when is it known who and what Satoshi Nakamoto was? An individual, an individual + helpers, an organization, a government agency etc? Since when do you know what you just presented as the truth?

Ethereum never was a one man show, that is complete bogus. Ethereum was the most massively launched project in blockchain's early days. Conferences all over the world, dozens of coders etc. Today it has an incredible ecosystem that will be hard to overtake for any of its competitors.

The projects I mentioned literally were started by one guy, Dash, NXT and LTC, as I also said ETH was the BRAINCHILD of one man, again a fact. Bitshares and Steemit are Dan Larimar who was once a bitcointalk noob on this very forum you are on now. ETH took while to get going with a major false start and actually while it was big at the beginning it wasn't any bigger a team as what the average ICO has these days Credits has like 30 plus people!! So no you're wrong.

But more importantly you miss the actually important thing about projects and that is if they are any good and ETH is famously shit. lol

And what do you even mean by massive ecosystem? loads of ICOs that no one will use? And when in any area is it a tribal winner takes all, Is Google unable too make money as well as Apple, Facebook, Snapchat, etc etc. Very Tribal, very fanboy and very dumb.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

I read through the whitepaper. CREDIT offers a lot of potential use cases in the real world. Impressively the roadmap indicates the platform will be release on the second half of next year.

Are you sure second half of next year?? Where do you get that? is this official people will lose trust if they will release it next year, because the cryptocurrency is moving very fast, the life span of majority of some ICO only lasted 6 to one year.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Are you sure second half of next year?? Where do you get that? is this official people will lose trust if they will release it next year, because the cryptocurrency is moving very fast, the life span of majority of some ICO only lasted 6 to one year.
they announced it on social that release is this for this year, I don't know where he read this but maybe it's old version of paper. They are moving fast so it shouldbe delivered on time
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

thats for scam ICO, the real genuine project, backed by strong team to deliver blockchain services to better enhance businesses, improve people life, like the internet, will survive and gain mass adoption
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

I love dropping here because of the healthy discussions, there are a lot of other thread here but not as popular as Credits I have seen good Ico with potential but only a few members are posting there, there's something here that attracts people, it's a battle between two parties, let's see who will win.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: