Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
isyed123

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

I saw the ivon video and he has good points... what concerns me is that ability of some hacker to empty your mew?
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

I saw the ivon video and he has good points... what concerns me is that ability of some hacker to empty your mew?
Actually Credits team explained why they used such a basic methods in alpha. You can't do any other operation on alpha, so why do You think that they will keep it like this until beta and final release ?

Credits team created a contest for hackathon ( they are paying 5 mln tokens for finding any issues with the code ).

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/833tph/an_actual_objective_review_of_credits_blockchain/
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

And by the way - use Your brain people...  all accusations regarding github, alpha version - you must be terribly limited in mind, since you think that CREDITS will leave it as it is right now.

I am not surprised that you do not have a more interesting activity in your life than pointing out fake mistakes without any proof.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

If I was credits I wouldn't be releasing any codes now either , I believe credits emergence has some current big players worried. I think they rushed their alpha because of the fud, they shouldn't have promised to release it before ICO. There's so much double standard towards credits as people are asking for proof they don't ask about other new products.

the released alpha because they are amateur scams.
even if this coin will go 2$ it doesnt matter. they act as scams and thats what matters for now.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

I personally did not invest, but was close to. I am not salty about it. I will continue to keep an eye out on the project over time and if the team look like they are making good progress I can always buy some then. To high of a risk for me to invest at the moment just as it was a few weeks ago. But well done to those with steal balls who invested and made a nice return from the ICO Wink
thats how should see this project everyone that get in right now. great point.
For the rest who invested early good luck on them and i wish they wont loose money at least.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

And by the way - use Your brain people...  all accusations regarding github, alpha version - you must be terribly limited in mind, since you think that CREDITS will leave it as it is right now.

I am not surprised that you do not have a more interesting activity in your life than pointing out fake mistakes without any proof.

Without any proof??
Are you a joke or what??
Cant you stop praising your ico as such a fantastic innovation?
PROVE WHAT CREDITS IS CAPABLE OF AND THEN PRAISE IT AND WE WILL FOLLOW.
UNTIL NOW THEY HAVE NOTHING AND PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT BEFORE THEY INVEST IN YOUR SHITTY EMPTY COIN

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

Since I ignored every FUD'er it's more pleasure to check this thread ;-)

Yeah that's how communism works. Made in Russia. Ban every grain of sense and knowledge.
Let's keep those people deluded, brainwashed. Keeping up with meaningless propaganda.

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

Best laugh of the day so far .... Wink

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

softcap 15 mio and min cap 1,5mio? What do you mean with this, is that same thing?
stejas

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

I was an ICO investor and why I am still buying credits?

1. There are 35 people on their team and another 9 advisers including people from IBM. They have said that the alpha achieved 300 tps. They put their reputation at stake. If this is untrue, they are all lying and probably will be labelled as liars for life. They have got the most to lose if they are lying (instead of the reverse)

2. Their ICO was 20 mn dollars, was supposed to start on 1st Feb. The dudes decided that since their alpha is not released, they will postpone the date to 15th Feb and then again postponed to 18th Feb. I was so pissed off, but at least they gained my respect. They want to deliver. One risk that exists is that the final timeline could extend to say July or August.

Negatives
1. They used some basic algo. I think that is a noob mistake, it is okay. We all do. Means not all are rockstars in the team

2. They don't have a well recognized team and well recognized advisers. Very true. They still have a decent set of people as far as I am concerned.

I think the negatives are slightly heavier than the positives. But remember, if I put $1, I can get $10 and at max lose $1. By that count, I am better off buying now and taking the risk at this team, that just waiting on the sidelines.

Remember, there were a huge bunch of people who did just that in ICO, waited in the sidelines while the price has gone by 3X in a bear market.

Finally, these are my perspectives. You do what you feel you should do.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:30:04 AM

1. There are 35 people on their team and another 9 advisers including people from IBM. They have said that the alpha achieved 300 tps. They put their reputation at stake. If this is untrue, they are all lying and probably will be labelled as liars for life. They have got the most to lose if they are lying (instead of the reverse)

2. Their ICO was 20 mn dollars, was supposed to start on 1st Feb. The dudes decided that since their alpha is not released, they will postpone the date to 15th Feb and then again postponed to 18th Feb. I was so pissed off, but at least they gained my respect. They want to deliver. One risk that exists is that the final timeline could extend to say July or August.

Negatives
1. They used some basic algo. I think that is a noob mistake, it is okay. We all do. Means not all are rockstars in the team

2. They don't have a well recognized team and well recognized advisers. Very true. They still have a decent set of people as far as I am concerned.

I think the negatives are slightly heavier than the positives. But remember, if I put $1, I can get $10 and at max lose $1. By that count, I am better off buying now and taking the risk at this team, that just waiting on the sidelines.

Remember, there were a huge bunch of people who did just that in ICO, waited in the sidelines while the price has gone by 3X in a bear market.

New account again. Arent you tired of creating new accounts, saying that you prefer get in low and wait for the price x10 and not waiting and having regrets later?
Such a scammy way of speaking.

20 milion raising ICO that now worth 60 mln makes such a noobs mistake? Are you kidding us or what?
NO CODE, AMATEUR DEVELOPERS, SHADDY REPRESENTATIVES EVERYWHERE, FAKE ACCOUNTS, BANNINGS FROM TELEGRAM, ETC.
STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE MORE PEOPLE INVESTING TO YOUR NOTHING!
Create something, let us see the progress of it, dont be shaddy, hire some more expert developers, be honest and then we can invest on you.
stejas

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:49:22 AM by stejas

Negatives

New account again. Arent you tired of creating new accounts, saying that you prefer get in low and wait for the price x10 and not waiting and having regrets later?

20 milion raising ICO that now worth 60 mln makes such a noobs mistake? Are you kidding us or what?
NO CODE, AMATEUR DEVELOPERS, SHADDY REPRESENTATIVES EVERYWHERE, FAKE ACCOUNTS, BANNINGS FROM TELEGRAM, ETC.
Create something, let us see the progress of it, dont be shaddy, hire some more expert developers, be honest and then we can invest on you.

Hey Sebestain,

Yes, my account is new, but I have been reading mostly since I joined on Jan 6. What's the point of writing posts if you don't know. I have had some other investments like BABB, which are not doing great and a couple of other ICOs which I hope will do fine.

Why I write now? Because I believe in credits

However, I disagree that I am a fake account created by the team. You can see me on telegram with the same id active on their telegram group, that of babb and others if you want to verify.

It will be your choice to invest or not, based on your confidence level, but do keep an eye on this. I would not comment on their development team capability, but disagree that they are untrustworthy. As I said they have gained my trust over time, hopefully they will gain yours too if you are in their group. I don't think they ban people unless there is strong FUD associated. I saw Ivan a number of times in the telegram after he created that video questioning the team on md5 hashing. He was still chatting in the group later saying he missed the dip, just like I too did.

Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

The Internet of things is increasingly breaking into everyday life. What is IOT, exactly? It’s about objects interacting with each other without human involvement. Find out how CREDITS could become a solution to the current problems of IoT.
https://coinclarity.com/blockchain-will-ensure-ubiquitous-implementation-of-iot/

HiBorn

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

The Internet of things is increasingly breaking into everyday life...  of boring people who have no life.  Keep those objects interacting with each other at your house.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Negatives

Hey Sebestain,

Yes, my account is new, but I have been reading mostly since I joined on Jan 6. What's the point of writing posts if you don't know. I have had some other investments like BABB, which are not doing great and a couple of other ICOs which I hope will do fine.

Why I write now? Because I believe in credits

However, I disagree that I am a fake account created by the team. You can see me on telegram with the same id active on their telegram group, that of babb and others if you want to verify.

It will be your choice to invest or not, based on your confidence level, but do keep an eye on this. I would not comment on their development team capability, but disagree that they are untrustworthy. As I said they have gained my trust over time, hopefully they will gain yours too if you are in their group. I don't think they ban people unless there is strong FUD associated. I saw Ivan a number of times in the telegram after he created that video questioning the team on md5 hashing. He was still chatting in the group later saying he missed the dip, just like I too did.

You believe in credits for WHAT??
WHAT CREDITS HAVE THAT YOU SHOULD INVEST??
You saw Ivan's video and you still want to invest?
Then there is nothing else to comment after that to you specifically.

i will leave here also the ivan's video so anyone that want to invest to check it and judge himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t=1s
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.
The project is a scam. It may go up to 1 or 2$. That doesnt mean anything to me. There is no value and they are cheaters. Simple as that.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

The project is a scam. It may go up to 1 or 2$. That doesnt mean anything to me. There is no value and they are cheaters. Simple as that.

If Credits dont matter to you, you are free to leave and let them do they're work. Simple as that Cheesy
L0naaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

entertaining video about Suppoman vs Ivan on tech here Grin  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzos1xcObY&t=3s
sebastian787

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

If Credits dont matter to you, you are free to leave and let them do they're work. Simple as that Cheesy
Their work in selling NOTHING and scamming people you mean?
As i previously said i will be here until they show their value in action. Not about how much the price can pump but how much VALUE can bring!
Until then you have to see me every day.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

If you do not believe in the project, then sell your tokens on the stock exchange!! And forget about the credits!  No need to swear and shout that the project is a Scam.

Is there a specific reason you chose CREDITS?

Since there are over 1550 cryptocurrencies and I'm sure your arguments could fit a lot of those projects...

Or do you just aim to buy CREDITS at a lower price?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: