Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Behavior exchange is planning ahead of thier future and this is a good characteristics of thier CEO because he can surely lead all his departments to the success of the project.
The team of this project is really working hard to make this project work really great. This project really has some good side views about and it can be really trusted upon. BehaviourExchange has the potential to get a good number of investors to their project.
A future-proof platform is really a great thing to have, BEX's team is surely doing this for a better platform that they can provide to their users. By that, the potential of this will really be high and more engagement for more support will really be a good thing for everyone.
BEX has a very serious development in the project and also has a great team of developers and marketing that can take this project to the moon very easily. They also have a unique concept which will help them to grow in the digital world and generate huge supports and investors in their project.
It seems likely to be one of the top icos of this year with lots of support am hoping team continues the great work here is really awesome
I see that the team is very well tuned. And I'm sure that Ico will be excellent thanks to user activity. Ico is already very soon, so let's hope for success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Designers and dear command , tell me please, than your exchange will be unique as well which key differences will be able to compete with already existing exchanges? It would be interesting to study advantages and to reason.

We are not an exchange. We developed technology, that enables B2C companies to indentfy each online visitor and
customize their website content in real-time, 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So how investors will get profit from participating to this platform? and what are your plans to make this project successful? Most specially the ico sales? I appreciate that devs are actively responding in our concerns.

The word exchange in their name refer to exchanging traffic and not exchanging cryptocurrency. Like any ICO project, you invest in their ICO if YOU think the price of BEX will go up in future which will give profit since you will sell your token in high price.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Behavior exchange is planning ahead of thier future and this is a good characteristics of thier CEO because he can surely lead all his departments to the success of the project.
The team of this project is really working hard to make this project work really great. This project really has some good side views about and it can be really trusted upon. BehaviourExchange has the potential to get a good number of investors to their project.
A future-proof platform is really a great thing to have, BEX's team is surely doing this for a better platform that they can provide to their users. By that, the potential of this will really be high and more engagement for more support will really be a good thing for everyone.
BEX has a very serious development in the project and also has a great team of developers and marketing that can take this project to the moon very easily. They also have a unique concept which will help them to grow in the digital world and generate huge supports and investors in their project.

Well, if bex really have a very knowledgeable and skilled team members then we can be sure now that bex can make this project successful. For now, I want to see more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

There are already existing website builder that is based on blockchain technology like uKit for example. Is the market for website creation or maybe advertisement that big? You may not say that you are not competing but this is business and competition can't be avoided.
they said they are in the last phase of development so i will like to see more updates soon and we now have bounty program to perform it makes you get updated all the time
We don't know... maybe their algorithm they use in profiling the clients who visit their website is better than commonly used algorithm (e.g. Apriori) or maybe the predictive analytics that they will use is better than the tools which other existing company used.

But according to their solutions, it sounds like customizing the website won't be done automatically by an algorithm(bots/AI) or am I wrong with that? It will be a difficult task to check the average characteristics of visitors so they can adapt their website to it.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

an exciting promotion to get a lot of investors, when the word Exchange is mentioned primarily in crypto, trading soon comes to everyone's mind, so this is what makes a lot of people going deeper into this project and being a participant on this project because it looks convincing

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

I think that this project can be successful and can achieve able
As it have the potential and the right team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

But for now, I think they will also need a bigger promotion not only in telegram and facebook. They can also try Reddit, steam, medium, twitter campaigns. I would also suggest that they can launch a signature campaign surely it will have a big impact in the ICO.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

But for now, I think they will also need a bigger promotion not only in telegram and facebook. They can also try Reddit, steam, medium, twitter campaigns. I would also suggest that they can launch a signature campaign surely it will have a big impact in the ICO.
BehaviousExchange is focusing on all the social channels and there is even a bounty announcement with 600.000 BEX tokens bringing the opportunities for all the people to participate with BEX.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

an exciting promotion to get a lot of investors, when the word Exchange is mentioned primarily in crypto, trading soon comes to everyone's mind, so this is what makes a lot of people going deeper into this project and being a participant on this project because it looks convincing
Yeah, a good and great promotion will make those investors gain trust on this spectacular project and let them know how good the project it is which can help us here in the crypto currency community.
Behaviour Exchange is offering everything that companies and webmasters need to create better user experience for online visitors. Their mission is to change corporate behaviour in everyone's favor Cool.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this,can wait to see how it grow in it,ill take a look at this project closer Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

You will know income level of the customers when project will be done?

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
I doubt that is the purpose of the platform. Income should always be in private to avoid jealousy which sometimes could results to conflict. Maybe this platform will be used for business data and not for personal interest in my opinion.

well, it was a sarcastic question but even then it is also a business data to know how much your investor/customer earns for his living costs. Then u can make him an investing/trading packet for his limits.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

The idea of the project is simple, especially since it is now difficult to imagine any company without a website. This is why your platform will be relevant now. A lot of companies will want to take advantage of your development

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.
Correctly, chrome analyzes all your actions in the browser. And so you will pop up ads on those sites that you often visit.
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

For bonuses for the pre-sale, you need to whitwlist. You can find bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Will there be a referral program?

We will have more bounty programs when crowdsale starts. Follow us on our telegram group https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This is the new i want . I hope i can join at least 1-2 bounty program from BehaviourExchange. Actually because of my facebook and twitter don't have much follower, i can make video and blog Wink.
great news! I want to join this bonus program and support the project. I hope the project will have many followers. By the way, does the project have a group in the Telegram?

Welcome to our Telegram group at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

There are already existing website builder that is based on blockchain technology like uKit for example. Is the market for website creation or maybe advertisement that big? You may not say that you are not competing but this is business and competition can't be avoided.
they said they are in the last phase of development so i will like to see more updates soon and we now have bounty program to perform it makes you get updated all the time

Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

We all know that there are lots of projects now that have come to develop for the wants to make our community more productive. So, I found this project interesting. I can see a potential and great capabilities to the BehaviourExchange project. I hope this project will soon be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: