Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

The developer on this platform probably decided to turn to the most hidden habits of the person, I hope users will bring only good.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
Clear business that at good approach and diligence developers project he will become successful and will be able to attract new users to platform, investors and simply the people who will support and promote project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

The developer on this platform probably decided to turn to the most hidden habits of the person, I hope users will bring only good.
I hoping so! Really strange, isn't it? I'm sure you are not the one who have turned the hidden habits, mine too.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
BehaviourExchange is also offering BEX tokens to early contributors in a private sale which is launching on February 23, 2018. Duration: TBA, and the pre sale token supply is 20.000.000 BEX (4% of total token supply)
Of course, thanks for your answer. But I still did not understand how much the team has already been able to raise funds for this time, since the sale started.
Cryptospy007

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

for me i feel the token sale interval is too long april is kindda far
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

tell me please whether you can find out about how it was pre-sale? how many tokens will be on sale and when will it be? Are there any exact numbers? and on which exchanges do you plan to display your token?
pre-sale was launched on February 23. I have not seen news yet about how much money has already been raised. I would like to receive information about this from developers.
BehaviourExchange is also offering BEX tokens to early contributors in a private sale which is launching on February 23, 2018. Duration: TBA, and the pre sale token supply is 20.000.000 BEX (4% of total token supply)
Of course, thanks for your answer. But I still did not understand how much the team has already been able to raise funds for this time, since the sale started.
The ICO is I think have no problem because we didn't hear any issues regarding with their project. So, it means that the project is running smoothly and if you wanted to really know their latest status of the sale you can visit the site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
I see the active of team at here. And i appreciate BehaviourExchange team when they reply someone answer. I hope they will keep it for a long time, don't pausing like some "bad project'

Well, we can see the activeness as time passes by and if this will not change then we can be sure that devs are really serious with the development of this project. Looking forward for more announcements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

The ICO is I think have no problem because we didn't hear any issues regarding with their project. So, it means that the project is running smoothly and if you wanted to really know their latest status of the sale you can visit the site.
The only place you can go whenever you want to know about the details of the project and for the new updates regarding the progress is thru their website. Their you can find the answers of all your questions especially about the sales. And also, about the upcoming plans and the new version of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

When you actually think, how an exchange works, then you are going to understand why they call themselves Behaviour Exchange.

In an crypto exchange you can just trade cryptocurrencies and in some of them also cryptocurrencies and fiat.

In BehaviourExchange Platform you just exchange data (behaviours of your visitors in your website) to cryptocurrency or fiat  Roll Eyes

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

How come they are very well-known? I didn't see any bounty programs with this project. Because this will help it to be more popular in this forum and in that sense maybe I could say that it has the chance to increased its popularity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Omni bounty program

https://i.imgur.com/BtrjzEy.png

Behaviour Exchange is excited to present a bounty program that gives you a chance to win Behaviour Exchange’s cryptocurrency (BEX). For the purposes of this bounty we are giving away 30.000 BEX that will be allocated to our 250 participants with most Bounty entries!

Enter the bounty program below and give yourself a chance to earn some BEX!

Find out more here.

This is really broad where it excited me better to participate and a journey with BEX opportunities made me share, spread the word BEX to all the people including the social platforms that delights me better when bringing the opportunity to others.
BEX actually has a intresting bounty programme which i am sure that several peoples might be participated into their bounty. I am really eagerly waiting for the future of BEX and hope that they soon start their platform to exchange various cryptocurrencies. 

OMNI bounty has ended! Thank you all for such a great great participation!

Kind regards,

BehaviouExchange team
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Omni bounty program

Behaviour Exchange is excited to present a bounty program that gives you a chance to win Behaviour Exchange’s cryptocurrency (BEX). For the purposes of this bounty we are giving away 30.000 BEX that will be allocated to our 250 participants with most Bounty entries!

Enter the bounty program below and give yourself a chance to earn some BEX!

Find out more here.

This is really broad where it excited me better to participate and a journey with BEX opportunities made me share, spread the word BEX to all the people including the social platforms that delights me better when bringing the opportunity to others.
BEX actually has a intresting bounty programme which i am sure that several peoples might be participated into their bounty. I am really eagerly waiting for the future of BEX and hope that they soon start their platform to exchange various cryptocurrencies. 

OMNI bounty has ended! Thank you all for such a great great participation!

Kind regards,

BehaviouExchange team
We are glad to be avail the BehaviourExchange opportunities which you have take huge efforts and we make our job as we like the concept which is genuine we share it across to make everyone do avail the opportunities.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

I do not really understand why this project is called a exchange and do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Is there a developer or team members?

When you actually think, how an exchange works, then you are going to understand why they call themselves Behaviour Exchange.

In an crypto exchange you can just trade cryptocurrencies and in some of them also cryptocurrencies and fiat.

In BehaviourExchange Platform you just exchange data (behaviours of your visitors in your website) to cryptocurrency or fiat  Roll Eyes

Nice, thanks for elaborating the difference. This explanation is clear and really easy to understand. Anyway, I hope BEX Ico will have many participants so that the project will become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?
Same happened to mate and this happens a lot but I think even if we get a chance the odds of getting it is still low.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

You can check out their website, all of the updates regarding with their pre-sale tokens are there. You can find it on the first page of the thread.  Smiley
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

How come they are very well-known? I didn't see any bounty programs with this project. Because this will help it to be more popular in this forum and in that sense maybe I could say that it has the chance to increased its popularity.
Hey buddy, there is attractive bounty program on this project which for sure you will never regret on their exciting and great features. Yeah, you're right it will definitely add to their popularity which can attract those users as well as investors on this great project, just check it out mate.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Hey buddy, there is attractive bounty program on this project which for sure you will never regret on their exciting and great features. Yeah, you're right it will definitely add to their popularity which can attract those users as well as investors on this great project, just check it out mate.
isnt the bounty they announced just ended i think is too late is better to just wait till it hits exchange so you can get some maybe on etherdelta

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
If they only use a type of cookies that get an information just like that then it would be fine, but it says that BEX offers identification of each online visitor, therefore they will get your personal data?

any data can be consider a personal data, but you have to know that they don't care who you are, all those companies need, it's to give pub id and keep tracking you on other websites for advertising purpose. they don't want to knows you are in real life, but wanna give you a habit profile in order to show stuff that you may be interested in it.
Anyway if you don't like that, you can use some browsers that help you with that.
Yes, a lot of companies using them for earning profit by running ads base on behaviour tracking. Well, actually not included at your browers, the code can put at the website you go Wink
Is it possible for such activity to use affiliated sites, for example such as google blogs or any other blogs? Myself I not have knowledge especially in these businesses. Thank you for your clarifications, beforehand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: