Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

To changes, I am calm,because I can't influence their actions and decisions , Yes I agree that some people behave, to put it mildly it's not fair to the participants of the bonus program.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

I feel very bad and angry. If I choose some bounty campaign to participate in and I follow all the rules I want the same behaviour from the campaign founders.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

I feel very bad and angry. If I choose some bounty campaign to participate in and I follow all the rules I want the same behaviour from the campaign founders.

I am also angry when the project administration changes the rules after I joined the project. This is not fair. Maybe under the new rules, I would not have agreed to participate, but the time has already been lost

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Perhaps you’ve had a personal experience with an ICO that stiffed you? You might have the experience already to know a good deal of knowledge about crypto currency and its flow, so therefore, the simple learning through reading others’ posts and replying to newbie posts with wise counsel may not be enough of a partial reward in itself. I think if you were ripped off, you need to hound the folks at the helm of the ICO you were partnered up with. Otherwise, the silent wheel won’t get its grease. Sometimes, you might have to chalk it up i imagine if the ICO isn’t willing to compensate you through another avenue. It’s worth asking a dev about who works for the disputed ICO. 
Recently I participated in a campaign where the manager almost every week reduced the reward to Specter. Of course this is not interesting for the users (win less and often working more) but we have to understand that the value is usually pre-established for all the bonuses (example: 1 million for subscription, 1 for translation and etc) and As the demand for the campaign increases the manager has to balance the paytable to not extrapolate the bonus limit available.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

I am also angry when the project administration changes the rules after I joined the project. This is not fair. Maybe under the new rules, I would not have agreed to participate, but the time has already been lost
I guess this is what we are all afraid off and probably under new rules you most definitely wouldn't participate, but since some campaigns are changing rules when end is near we don't have much choice, right?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:09:28 PM

I guess this is what we are all afraid off and probably under new rules you most definitely wouldn't participate, but since some campaigns are changing rules when end is near we don't have much choice, right?
The fact that the company's managers always warn that he does not reserve the right to change the rules and conditions of the campaign and therefore we can not do anything. It is necessary to follow the terms and rules silently and carry out all tasks.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Its ok as long as in the first place campaign manager already announce that bounty rewards can be change if some problems may happened. But some campaign managers change the rules even the distribution of stakes is already final.

Every serious bounty campaign announce that can change EVERYTHING in bounty campaign. If I was a manager I would do the same completely. How can ICO company predict the BTC/fiat or ETH/fiat ratio? It can double if not triple cost of the bounty campaign these days what is unbearable.

But still only those ICO who are doing this changes very accurately can be considered as honest and having chances to succeed afterwards. Any serious breach of contract with bounty hunters will transform them into... well better not to do this.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

No contracts, etc. all build on trust. This is a problem that is difficult to solve.
Everyone is angry when they pay less than they promised. But how to solve it. Just do not support the project in the future. Tell everyone that the project is bad.

Yes, all was build in trust and i think they are privileged change rules bounties campaign with conditional the change must be notified on their website or bounty campaign topic before it's end the bounties campaign.
But i saw some ICOs changed bounties campaign rules without notify. It's like they're cheating participants
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

No contracts, etc. all build on trust. This is a problem that is difficult to solve.
Everyone is angry when they pay less than they promised. But how to solve it. Just do not support the project in the future. Tell everyone that the project is bad.

Yes, all was build in trust and i think they are privileged change rules bounties campaign with conditional the change must be notified on their website or bounty campaign topic before it's end the bounties campaign.
But i saw some ICOs changed bounties campaign rules without notify. It's like they're cheating participants
with this it is almost impossible to Fight and analyze every ico, we can say that almost every ico company sin precisely with the same changes in conditions. All participants can do nothing but stupidly perform their tasks.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

Lost of trust from the community if they did something like that.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

It's bad when this happens, you must always adhere to the previously established rules. It's also bad when you do not get an answer in either the telegram channel or the forum.
dubinsky

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:54 AM

the same as it was against the rules of the contract that has been established on the initial deal. not good in fact considering a huge project should not do so because the votes are not professional.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

As long as they paid the rewards, I don't mind with the change they made.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

As long as they paid the rewards, I don't mind with the change they made.
the fact is that in recent years very strongly the moderators have limited the managers of the company, and they in turn are looking for other ways to aggravate the work of users.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

although changing of date doesn't really matter, to me what matters is that let everyone be paid at the end of project because so many project have been doing that same way. in terms of changing date i can only say that the bounty manager is actually occupied or busy with other work too, 
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:36 PM

with this it is almost impossible to Fight and analyze every ico, we can say that almost every ico company sin precisely with the same changes in conditions. All participants can do nothing but stupidly perform their tasks.
We cant really do nothing if they would decide to change up the rules and payrates in the end of the ICO since they are the ones who do hold up the funds this is why I don't really like for those project that funds aren't being escrowed because the chance of changing payrates would really be high since they do have the full control of the funds and on the tokens available.They can do anything as they can. Sweet promises and generous allocations are just good to see when the campaign is just starting up but later on it would surely change if they do succeed on the sale.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ncBB

Activity: 158

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:40:40 AM

yes, they do not pay the bounty sometime, hate the campaign founders who don't follow the rules and promises

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:10:46 PM by kseniya.pride

Hey, people! Who wanna earn some ITT tokens? They are already at the exchange! ($0.287161 USD (16.58%)

Leave a comment and earn tokens! https://www.crowdholding.com/project/102/task/326/help-us-decide-on-our-next-technical-analysis-indicator
oldchain

Activity: 435

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

Yes, you need to constantly read the project topic on the forum, so as not to miss any changes in the bonus program.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I have already experienced this kind of changing rules in the end of the campaign and I was totally pissed by the manager and team, we were fooled at the very beginning we thought it was a fixed bounty but in the end it is not

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: