Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I think that it's bad when the bounty program conditions change at a time when it's going some time, because it's not always possible to follow all the changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

i think is not problem
maybe dev or campaign manager busy, or report after campaign and ico end

How if they change the rule like they disqulify you with no reason and said that manager decision is final?
I try to say something and need answer about what mistake that i made but they just said that maybe i broke the rule? Maybe? It does not make sense. If they disqualify me why i get stake from the beginner till the end kf the campaign. Do you think it no problem?
IVAN333

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
мы нe в cилax этo иcпpaвить и пoэтoмy нaм нyжнo пpocтo пpинимaть иx пpaвилa!
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I think you have to accept it because you're working for them , as the employee position i don't think you have much choices .

valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Changing rules in bonus programs is very common. Of course, you need to follow the official branch of generosity that you need to know about. Of course, it's sad when you learn about the changes late, but on the other hand, the manager of generosity dictates the rules, and their execution gives us the opportunity to earn coins.
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Changing rules in bonus programs is very common. Of course, you need to follow the official branch of generosity that you need to know about. Of course, it's sad when you learn about the changes late, but on the other hand, the manager of generosity dictates the rules, and their execution gives us the opportunity to earn coins.

I agree but you have to be as clear as you can with your bounty participants. I have been a part of a bounty campaign which was changed last week before ICO ends.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:47:25 AM by anhlandibo12

For safest, I think you should take a screenshot of the Token quantity that the bounty manager promised to pay for when the bounty ends.  I think the manager has a lot to do so will update spreadsheet slowly. You need to calm down and continue to participate in that bounty campaign, if you need urgent support you should get a private PM for manager bounty campaigns.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

To be honest, no one really cares. ICO changes rules every now and then. They even change hard caps and there is no one to question them. Bounty hunters are least on priority list of ICO which is a big turn OFF.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

That is only normal in an ICO that they changing date of reporting in social media , changing the amount of bounty to be given to the participants and even changing the date of their crowdsales and hardcap. But some users do not agree with what ICO will do to change their rules and many are complaining with that reasons.

UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

Everything is simple. If it was written in the rules that changes can occur, then you can not argue anything and have to put up with it. If no one has spoken about the changes beforehand, then demand from your manager and insist on it.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

as long as not adversely affect a lot then I think it is okay to rule was changed because it is basically if the purpose of the change is a bounty then perfection is highly recommended.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

Yes, in this case it was very disappointing, but for certain they have reasons why they change their rules and regulations in the ICO.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

I, too, get annoyed when, in campaigns with bonuses, they begin to change the rules, reduce rewards, but we can not do anything about it because the developers can change the conditions at their discretion.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

I, too, get annoyed when, in campaigns with bonuses, they begin to change the rules, reduce rewards, but we can not do anything about it because the developers can change the conditions at their discretion.
We cant really do nothing if they do decide to cut-off the exact token allocation for bounty since they do have the possesion of the coin. Hard to admit but we would really end on accepting their terms and that sudden change of rules.

I agree but you have to be as clear as you can with your bounty participants. I have been a part of a bounty campaign which was changed last week before ICO ends.
Managers cant really have anytime that kind of generosity since they are just being hired to by the company which means he still depending on the salary be given into him and giving out to participants is just a voluntary action but mostt of the time i do see this thing would happen anytime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

It is a really bad practice. Many times the changes are reasonable, since we are campaigning to get results and some flexibility is needed, but I consider that some ICOs that delay the date too much, or that do not have a fixed date are just unfair, as they are getting more without rewarding more.

jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Its allowed if they said it before they start the bounty, that they can change the rules if something happens. But changing the rules without any notice is not good. It will only create problems specially participants will not accept it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
JRM-0309

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

we are just as a participant and we should obey the same rules made by the project manager but if the regulation is changed suddenly I think it will make the bounty participants are disappointed.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
Merited by kicauklaten (2)

It commonly occurs because of possible regulatory changes that to the success and progress of the bounty that followed. because before following any bounty usually also already made the rule that rules can be changed at any time.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

It usually happen when too much people joined the bounty, sao they decided to change the rule  Sad
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

Of course it's a pity that this happens. But with this nothing can be done. Many projects in the rules prescribe that the project team has the right to make changes in the conditions of the bounty, only the bounty pool remains unchanged. Therefore, the rules can be changed, but the pool must remain unchanged.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: