Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

Honestly you should not be bothered by this changes because in the first place you should put a trust to the campaign once you enrolled in it and i know it's kinda frustrating especially when you spend a lot of time and work but if you don't like that just get out and look for another campaign.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Shattered trust is hard to regain. To change the rules is not a serious approach (especially if it concerns the size of payments or modifying terms). Each participant spends his time and energy to perform tasks.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Some bounty managers really work not very honest, change the report date or the amount of the award. I participated in the Papirus bounty, real scam!!! I was doing about  2 months  their retweets and reposts,in the table in front of my name was status OK. When the ICO was over,  suddenly in the table in front of my name appeared the word fake  Grin Huh Cool. Profiles on Facebook and Twitter are my real and almost a half of participants had the same problem. It is not only example.

Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Changing the rules in bonus programs is very common, because in some project of the development team it is necessary to adjust some things so that they correspond to reality.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Honestly, I don't see it as a problem. As long as all participants will be paid according to their contributions, then it's fine with me. You know, if you try to understand ICO according to its definition, it simply just a new reference to a kind of crowdfunding or fundraising campaign. And as you probably know also, raising money for a fundraising campaign usually takes time to conclude unless, of course, they've accumulated enough money to support and finance their cause. Now whether one accepts it or not, all ICOs are like this. They are simply just a fundraising campaign. If they do not reach, say, their soft or hard cap, then expect that the people behind the ICO project will try to extend either their pre-sale or ICO to at least break even on their expenses. If they do that, expect also that they will try to change some of their rules, particularly about their bounties, that is, if they launched one.

Finally, someone explained it very well. Totally agree with this one. Although not all of us has an open minded capability of understanding. Not because there were changes it means a scam, some ICO's are just making adjustments mainly because of the funds.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Actually this is not dishonest game dude. Its normal game because in the rule mentions the bounty manager and developer can change the rule at anytime without prior notice. And the bounty manager and developer decision is final.
From that rule we can know that we have to stay update.
 However, i am disappointed too about this. I think its better if the rule is finish and the same from beginning.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

Changing the rules in bonus programs is very common, because in some project of the development team it is necessary to adjust some things so that they correspond to reality.

Yes they have to adjust the project in other to get regulated.
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

think it's a big dishonor. Because bounty hunters are not a company to play. And it will never happen. It is necessary for the forum management to put rules on this issue.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

It usually happen when too much people joined the bounty, sao they decided to change the rule  Sad

Some rules changed because there are lot of Jr.Members registering and making spam posts in the forum. In order to control new registration and flow of applying campaign, for this reason they set a new rules.
Geila

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

That's inevitable and it could always happen.We worked it for a couple of weeks then all of a sudden there will be a changing rules happening. I think this is unfair. Constantly need to check for changes.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

That's inevitable and it could always happen.We worked it for a couple of weeks then all of a sudden there will be a changing rules happening. I think this is unfair. Constantly need to check for changes.
the change of rules on bounty campaigns is common, as bounty participants should always keep up with new developments and updates, it is marked that the project is alive

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

yes it's annoying there is a change, but we as good workers must obey the rules and policies of a project despite bitter. thank with cold head.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

if change at early project I think no problem but if change at the end of campaign or at the half of campaign maybe member will be dissapointed if the new rule make harming members has join that campaign
so you can foolow or join great bounty manager and trust
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

nothing can be changed because everything is clear when you follow bounty all rules have been explained by bounty manager and they are entitled to change the rule.
I suggest you join the bounty that is held by a manager who has experience in the field.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Rules are formed for the common good. I honestly personally have never seen any changes to the rules in the bounty program. As a participant or worker of a bounty project, I am not disappointed with the change of rules. I'm sure the rule changes have gone through various considerations from the company. If the rule change happens and does not harm, I will follow the rules flow.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

If the change is fair then it's fine. Like if they will extend the bounty but they added more tokens then that's fair. But if they are deducting what they have promised and cheating us then I really hate that.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

I feel you brother, but  what we can do? They are the one who control the situation.  They are the owner of the ICO. They are the one who will give bounty in return to what task we've done. If you are going to break their rule, who will lost the game? See, we've to go with the flow but we have the right to complain anyway that's all we can do.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

I do understand when some of the bounty campaigns change their rules along the way. These maybe because of the circumstances encountered during the campaign, but what matters is that when they issue changes, they should still consider those things that you have done already. Also, new rules should be applied not retroactively but progressively in addition to proper or equitable compensation for the new changes that will be effected.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I have yet to know for sure about the ICO, but when da rules changed in ICO I think does not matter as long as for the common interest and the progress of the ICO.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

As for bounty, I think they still giving out bounties for translation services...

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: