Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
cool.xusrav

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

It's bad idea
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

it totally depends on the project we work and how we select the project for Bounty  there are bounties are working in these manner it is very unfortunate for such kind of projects
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

it's to be expected. You can't rely on bounty as a major source of income, that's very unreasonable. Changing terms is surely not fair, however there is little we can do about it.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

It is quite random indeed. For starters, you have to trust the program blindly because after all the campaign they could decide not to pay or pay less. With the rest is just the same.

All I can say is that if a project does that without any reason and I loose coins, I will make sure I will tell everyone during many many months.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

if failing to follow rules means a bounty participant is penalized by not getting stakes then the same should happen for bending some rules by penalizing the bounty company especially if they have no reason for changing total stakes and the alike, but then again it would be unfair for the company to pay a full amount if a campaign was scheduled to run for a month and only goes for a week then a change of stakes is justifiable.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

I also think that this is unfair. Unfortunately, it will be so until there is no adjustment to the bounty managers. Basically, they do so in order to earn more. It's not fair, it's outrageous, but we can not help it. Only to resent.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

I do not like it when developers change the rules. It's not fair. But this can only be justified if the rules change for the better.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

rule changes can be made during the course will not adversely affect one of the parties and of course a bounty for smooth running. However if the goal to his own advantage then it is not recommended.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

my opinion if a project suddenly changed the information and the structure of the program it does not matter as long as it does not harm investors if it can change it should alleviate the investors

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

If felt indeed needs improvement so there are being replaced, but if it should then those changes harm is not done because the only controversy would cause only.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

It's quite disappointment especially when the changes are not favorable to the bounty hunters. We can only do is to protest about the changes but most of the time bounty hunters didn't win since developers are have the right to make changes
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

It's quite disappointment especially when the changes are not favorable to the bounty hunters. We can only do is to protest about the changes but most of the time bounty hunters didn't win since developers are have the right to make changes
Yeah as bounty hunter I feel sad with those strategies from the developer. We are given less priority despite that we did our best to promote their projects. Sometimes they made changes without proper explanations. And the most cruel they will run away without distributing our shares.
Anyway, that's part of our job as a bounty hunters. Just move-on and join another bounty.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

any changes to the rules in bounty will inevitably lead to controversy, if every change for the sake of mutual good of course we have to run it gladly as long as it does not reduce what we get from the beginning, so the change of the rule may be for the sake of mutual good
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Yes, you need to constantly read the project topic on the forum, so as not to miss any changes in the bonus program.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

As long as all participants pay according to their contributions, there is not much problem before the reward is paid honestly.

I think the movement's managers have plans to change their rules, and we need to respect them.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Most of the campaign has a fix bounty pool, it is said previously at first. Usually they will pay less to each one once the participants proceeds limitation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Yes it is dissappionted mostly, but not all the campaigns do this, there are very less chances that a good campaign makes these changes  during the run.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Change rules in bounty programs ?.Yes indeed changing the rules of the bounty is in the maker of the bounty itself, they are free to make rules and change it with what the vision and mission of the project
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Look, if you want to invest in ISO, you ask the bounties how they are a company, and if the company was honest and all paid - then it's worth the ISO. the truth at the pre-sale you can not see

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Well honestly, it feels so worrying and sometimes it makes me sad, but we as bounty participants has agreed their rule and already know that anytime the bounty manager can change its rules whatever it is and we have nothing to do with that because we are just participants and just follow the new rule even it hurts us.  Grin Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: