Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I think it would be very disappointing if that happens because if the first rule is changed then it will cause harm also affects the promised payment on the first rule and this can be said SCAM.
Monkey_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

Actually it does not matter if the change from the company does not harm the investor should instead appeal to the investors
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

changes in the path or rules in the campaign will cause disappointment to the participants, but if the change to the common good, of course be a very good thing as long as it does not change the gifts that have been obtained

Any rule if company wants to keep should done right before the campaign begins. If it worth or not that participants will decide and if they like it they would join that campaign else they would leave it and move on to other project as their are many projects which might be better than existing project.

Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Unfortunately, the organizers of the bounty campaigns have the right to change the rules, the terms, the amount of payments and we are not in a position to influence this, for that matter.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

I think changing the rules and the number of coins in ICO is very normal because not all ICO's are successful. Sometimes when they did not reach their targets then probably they need to extend the length of the campaign to get more investors.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

It is impossible to avoid changes of conditions in ICO! Sometimes they can increase for example the number of tweets, retweets,.. etc and so change the ship date reports! But, this should be as the informative! This is usually fixed by the message in the telegram. Not always in time to pay attention to this message! It would be good if there was a telegram to all participants of the company! At least such important changes as changes in the date of sending the report!
Trancelator

Activity: 392

Professional Dutch translations

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

The only thing we can do is to be disappointed because we can't do anything about it. We can't hold them responsible or liable since we're not protected by any laws concerning bounty campaigns of the ICOs. The best thing we can do is to study first an ICO before we proceed with the bounty so even though they may delay the release of our coins or tokens, at least they're legit to begin with.  Grin

What's there to study? Only presentation. And there are plenty of good, succesful projects who changed their allocation at the end of the ICO.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

Change rules are one of those things bounty hunters don't always find interesting if it is possible for bounty managers to notify bounty hunters whenever there is an update in the rules and regulation it will be very nice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

I try to make a point to post on their reddit forums, here, medium, twitter, facebook page etc about what they did.  It will end up costing them more in the long run. 

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

changes in the path or rules in the campaign will cause disappointment to the participants, but if the change to the common good, of course be a very good thing as long as it does not change the gifts that have been obtained

Usually the bounty programs changes rules on its campaign only for the number of post to be made. Sometimes they made correction that we must follow in order to received stakes in the end of the week. KYC application also sometimes came up to the end as additional rule in the bounty campaign. And that sometimes disappoints other participants but this is also a need to avoid cheaters.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

It is true there are some such companies. and they have different reasons, there is because sofcap is not achieved and there are deliberately reduced allocation of prizes for avoiding dumper. But there are also companies that are committed to the allocation of rewards and battles.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

I agree with your last sentence I am amazed by all this, with the fact that the bounty company is irrelevant to the bitcoiner. I want everything in the bitcoin rules from start to finish bounty running yes it's rules and rewards yes. do not change for help
Anhdienhg

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

for thank god i still didn't join campains that changing 2 much, but still thinking that those changes unfair, this is just ads of the project and if u lie about revards this is not show project from the good side
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

Those teams that change arbitrarily can only say that they lack the spirit of contract and do not work in a rigorous manner. Usually in a project, changing the rules is normal, but too many changes have been inappropriate.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

I think if the project suddenly changed the information and the structure of the campaign it doesn`t matter as long as it does not harm investors if it can change it should alleviate the investors.
SnowCron

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I think it is inevitable. People running ICOs are often less experienced... besides, "real world" companies do similar things... and it is equally annoying.
If the ICO contract is published, by the way, and if it is well written, the ICO will start in time, no mater what. Do you read contracts before investing?
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

I do not think it's a problem .. although this happens often ... as long as changing the rules are informed to the participants clearly..and more important we as bounty participants are paid.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

If so I may be very disappointed because we have worked with our mindset and time but if only the date is still understandable because we need the process of receiving the prize so hopefully we work hard to get ya we get our rights.
apache12

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

I do not agree if the bounty manager change the existing rules campaign, this is one thing that is not fair,
For example: when bounty starts there is no command to send a report, but bounty manager requires and this makes the participant lose the stake because no report.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I believe that companies should not change the date of delivery of reports and the number of coins. I agree that this is not fair.
But again, there are different situations, and suddenly, the rules change because of what the event, then you can still understand. And when in the middle of the bounty, reduce the number of coins (yes, to pay more people) is not right. I think that it was possible to establish a limit of participants, but this is not profitable for the company. Therefore,  company reduce payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: