Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

There is no point in waiting for the fact that everything will always happen according to our desire. In every case there is a place for the human factor, and the moment when the circumstances change the situation. So, all we have to do is accept ...
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I will be disappointed at the first place coz everything is doing their job and bounty manager will change rules without asking permission. But if Bounty manager is good for her/his permission then i can stay at the project til ICO ends.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

In order for there to be fewer misunderstandings, it's necessary to keep an eye on the thread and updates in the Telegram all the time. Yes, it's difficult and very often unreal if you are involved in several bounty campaigns. But I understood from my own experience that this should be done. And also be sure to carefully read all the rules, so that later there were no surprises. It's a shame when you don't get anything. But I blame myself more often than managers.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Of course there is some disappointment, but what can I do? There was a bounty from company trade, those who participated there from the first weeks, received 3 or 4 times more than I received in the middle and at the end.

miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

I understand when some of the bounty campaigns change their rules along the way. Perhaps this is due to the circumstances that arose during the campaign, but it is important that when they change the changes, they should still consider those things that you have already done.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

It's normal to change the rules. People just need to be informed before.
that's not normal especially when they change the bounty budget into a smaller one while the project is a bit successful, i don't want to say the name of the project but it happened to me before and if you experience it you can say that it is frustrating.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

that's not normal especially when they change the bounty budget into a smaller one while the project is a bit successful, i don't want to say the name of the project but it happened to me before and if you experience it you can say that it is frustrating.
the conditions of the Bounty Program today bear an even wider range of commas because apart from simple working conditions, there are still patterns providing their personal data.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

I do not agree if the bounty manager change the existing rules campaign, this is one thing that is not fair,
For example: when bounty starts there is no command to send a report, but bounty manager requires and this makes the participant lose the stake because no report.
What do you mean by that highlighted phrase?

I've seen bounty campaigns that changed their rules and bounty pool allocations, but all of the participants stakes are still intact and listed on the spreadsheet.

The problem is not the changing of rules, the problem really is; the lazy bounty manager, and bounty campaigns that don't show any spreadsheet!

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I see an increasing tendency of projects lowering their bounty allocation at the close of their ICO.  Angry
That is very disappointing actually, if in the end the bounty allocation will all of a sudden be lessen, then after you will find out that the manager of the campaign are stealing some of the bounty allocation budget. Sometimes there are other CM aretaking advantage their position to rob others bounty participants or cheating in the campaign. But I'm not saying all CM are cheaters.
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

I think it's annoying things, with a delay in a project that makes the bounty participants work longer or reduce the profit .

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

some would say that it is no problem that if the rules are changed, and some would say that it is extremely wrong to change the rules after starting the project. but i would say that it depends on the project that how big the project is? and when the project is big then the team has to change some rules to complete the project without any problem or with transparency. and if the project is not that big then i think there is no problem if the rules are changed or not.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Don't get angry when bounty program change but instead react if bounty manager will change rules before the end of ICO. You can report it to the moderator. Some bounties will give a big allocation for bounty and if they won't reach the required participants they will lessen it.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I believe that companies should not change the date of delivery of reports and the number of coins. I agree that this is not fair.
But again, there are different situations, and suddenly, the rules change because of what the event, then you can still understand. And when in the middle of the bounty, reduce the number of coins (yes, to pay more people) is not right. I think that it was possible to establish a limit of participants, but this is not profitable for the company. Therefore,  company reduce payments.
As Dehedge reduces payments when a bounty program is in progress, I think it's legal and legitimate because the team has the right to organize everything that concerns the project. The future of the project is a priority and the manager has provided information and invites them to leave if they do not agree with the change.
I think it's fair as long as there is an announcement before the change is applied.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
duchaiyb

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

I think the companies are disappointed when their pennies are plummeting  Grin
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

The only thing we can do is to be disappointed because we can't do anything about it. We can't hold them responsible or liable since we're not protected by any laws concerning bounty campaigns of the ICOs. The best thing we can do is to study first an ICO before we proceed with the bounty so even though they may delay the release of our coins or tokens, at least they're legit to begin with.  Grin

What's there to study? Only presentation. And there are plenty of good, succesful projects who changed their allocation at the end of the ICO.

If you spend time then you can look for projects, the Manager, who is in charge of ICO. Look at past projects. Also look at the composition of the team. Possible you have already worked with this team or this Manager the bounty in the other ICO. .If they changed the conditions there, it is possible that the conditions will also be changed in this project! Most managers Have to say your style) And From project to project, they match that they lead!
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

I do not agree if the bounty manager change the existing rules campaign, this is one thing that is not fair,
For example: when bounty starts there is no command to send a report, but bounty manager requires and this makes the participant lose the stake because no report.
What do you mean by that highlighted phrase?

I've seen bounty campaigns that changed their rules and bounty pool allocations, but all of the participants stakes are still intact and listed on the spreadsheet.

The problem is not the changing of rules, the problem really is; the lazy bounty manager, and bounty campaigns that don't show any spreadsheet!
There two classified rules which can be seen on bounty program its either the general rule when it comes to bounty allocation and the next rules is on the campaign itself which been handled by the manager. No matter which way we do go all of those changes can really be frustrating as a bounty hunter specially when the allocation amount had been changed after they do succedeed into their crowdsale.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

Managers changing rules midways are a red flag. You should proceed with caution and keep checking if there are participants that experience problems with the changed rules.
On the other hand, if the bounty comes to a successful end complex rules or anything out of the ordinary might reduce the number of participants, and thus raise the value of your shares.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Changing the rules in each bounty campaign is always referred to by the project team in the bounty campaign description. So you need to update the information regularly to be able to fulfill the requirements of the campaign. If you have further questions you can contact directly with the project manager.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

Of course no one likes it that way and it is more or less some form of scam.It is even worse when the project is achieving the needed attention they were looking for.Sometimes there is little bounty hunters can do about it except to write scam accusations against such projects which may yield some results if ever at all.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Awareness definitely should be! At the same time in advance! I wrote already somewhere here in this thread, which is not very convenient when in a telegram to reinforce the message about the changes. If you do a bounty of 30 pieces, you will not have all posts fixed to browse every day. a couple times a week maybe. But not every day, so you can miss an important moment. I would like the bounty program to send each participant a telegram about the changes. It would be much more convenient!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: