Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
oubee1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I find this to be quite normal with bounty campaigns. Each ICO project will distribute Token to members participating in bounty campaigns based on the number of tokens they sell at the ICO and count the tokens based on the total number of skates, rule that is set out in the beginning and changed it will pose a lot of questions for participants and injustice for all parties.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

its very unfortunate that most of the bounty programs once they complete ico campaigns then they tend to change rules and force member to obey to such rules
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

I agree with your opinion, less supportive of the owners of the bounty company I think that the bounty companies keep true at the beginning of the promo until the end. if there is a problem like this the users become a loss
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

Changing the rules in bounty campaigns is normal most of the time when the team or manager to change it. When they did not meet the participants they expecting to join with them and the total number of tokens in their token sale, they will definitely changed the allocated amount of rewards for their bounty programs if they did not meet their soft cap and hard cap. But for some bounty hunters, it is so annoying for them if the manager immediately change that rules without prior notice.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Changing the rules in bounty campaigns is normal most of the time when the team or manager to change it. When they did not meet the participants they expecting to join with them and the total number of tokens in their token sale, they will definitely changed the allocated amount of rewards for their bounty programs if they did not meet their soft cap and hard cap. But for some bounty hunters, it is so annoying for them if the manager immediately change that rules without prior notice.

I don't think that's fair. Telling the bounty participants that kind of lame excuse really don't exist on credible ICOs. A good ICO will stick on what they have promised but those  projects who cheat us bounty hunters are a proof that their projects are not trustworthy.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Though they state it in the bounty rules that they can change it at anytime, it is still very disheartening. All the same the bounty hunters must be reading the rules almost everyday in order not to fall prey.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I personally feel tired, when I see the delivery date changed, because it may be extended not a minute, sometimes there is more a month, but I also understand their situation too, then we must still trust the manager of the gift, just hope we try our best to do project to succeed, so as not to make us disappointed.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

I think it's wrong. The serious companies shouldn't change rules during a bounty. It suggests a bad idea concerning it bounty. Can be a sufficient compromise if the company reports about all possible changes of terms or rules of carrying out in advance.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

I'm a little disappointed when I see that the rules have changed again. I often have to go to the page of bounty to find out the actual rules. But, on the other hand, managers have the right to make changes, and this is normal.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

it seems to me is very disappointing, because when we think the coins earned is pretty good, it turns out the bounty company even the coins earned, it's a bit disadvantage for those who participate in the bounty campaign
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

Whou woudn't get disappointed by that changing rules. But well we cannot do anything about cause they are the ones who are entitle to do it since they don't know how the ico would turn out to be. They change I guess depending on their sales. Once sales s not meet, they would lower the rewards and even extends the bounty campaign. Hopefully there's something we can do to fix this kind of changes for the better of the members all over the forum.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

Recently many projects with ease change the size of compensation. but this they do worse only to themselves, because the fame of their project is quickly spread over the Internet

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

The rules of any bounty-company states that they can change the conditions of the company at any time. It's unpleasant, but we can not do anything about it.
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

The rules of any bounty-company states that they can change the conditions of the company at any time. It's unpleasant, but we can not do anything about it.
not in all campaigns such rules, in some there are rules where it is indicated that not a pool of tokens, not some or other rules will not be changed at the time and end of the company, so it's worth choosing the right campaign, it depends on you
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Already been in a project that changed the amount of token for the participants. It was really disappointing but I cant do anything its in their rules and regulations that they have the rights to change their rules if needed to.

IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
I think changing the rules of the report and changing the amount of coins distributed, it makes the participants bounty disappointed, but we as bounty participants can not do anything, we just follow the rules and make the best contribution possible for the project

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

This is correct, when we chalk up a adjust in the course expenditures are imaginary, this construct the plan lose believability and exposes shortage of organization.
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

This is the saddest part of being a bounty hunter. You work hard for their project to get known well, follow what they said rules, stay on their field for a couple of weeks/months and they only change everything in one click of a mouse. Shame on them! We were not here just for fun we are working for our ranks.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

This act of changing rules in bounties when the campaign is ended is very unprofessional. Ive been in many bounties before and few of them change the rules and its so dissapointing.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

As much as some of these bounties have it stated out  on their page that, the rules and regulations guiding the bounty is subject to change,it shouldn't be used as a tool to cheat people and I think they should spell out what that statement means "subject to change" so every participant of such bounty will understand the terms fully before engagin in the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: