Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3721 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

This is wrong! I understand that the companies of generosity are changing the conditions in order to attract investors as much as possible! But I do not like when it is done! Because you're doing the job, and they changed it, and you don't know it, you don't end up getting your steaks!
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

in any bounty, the manager always reserves the right to change the rules, it has always been and this is indicated in the topic
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

i think is not problem
maybe dev or campaign manager busy, or report after campaign and ico end

You are right. if the rules are changed and not in accordance with the conditions they make. then everyone will feel disappointed. because they have been working for a long time.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

my opinion is the game bountynya makers, could be because there is an opportunity and attracted to the program, and some are already diniati from the beginning before making projectnya

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

This kind of bullshit happened to me once. I confronted the bounty manager about it and guess what? It seems like the bounty participants doesn't have the right to asked about it. He can explain why it happened but he just said that "Its just a simple rule that was being changed and needed to be follow if you want to stay as a participant of the project". WTF was that bounty manager! He's a total assh**l*! It is that bad to asked? Because during that time, I'm a participant for 2weeks. And because he's an ass**l*, I stop campaigning for that project without any expectation that they will pay my 2weeks work. Damn! I don't wanna cross path with him.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

I think it was very disappointed you expect something in their first rule but immediately it will change.But for now I am not expriencing that cases in bounty campaigns I joined.Maybe manager campaign have any circumtances that can be change in his rule and be patient and understanding the manager could be possible happens.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

I think changing the rules and the number of coins in ICO is very normal because not all ICO's are successful. Sometimes when they did not reach their targets then probably they need to extend the length of the campaign to get more investors.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

I mean - I have worked in the sector and can say that there are a few reasons for this. One of the big ones is the fact that we cant pay unless we want to saturate the market prior to the launch. This is not good for anyone at all.

This is the same problem with airdrops. They just dont work.

I have also been in campaigns which were for scam coins that paid out and literally disappeared. No exchange, no project, no nothing.

This is a purely crypto thing BTW - we can bitch about the wild west and such but how often are you literally paid to post on a forum.

Dont get me started on the fees for bounty management. They are insane. But I guess ICOs are generally expensive as hell - but Ive seen them as high as 3% of tokens. In a multimillion dollar ICO this is a very significant amount of money.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

I've never seen such projects before, now there are more of them. Apparently, the reason is an unstable market, so most projects extend the Bounty campaign, because they delay ICO, or change the percentage of the pool
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

This sometimes happens, but recently it is not so rare. Sometimes the rules for participation in the ICO signature campaign vary significantly. This concerns the size and timing of payments, ICO campaigns are suspended or postponed indefinitely. In the midst of the campaign, the days or conditions of the reports suddenly change, the sections in which you can write your messages are limited or changed. All this, of course, annoying. Changes in these conditions are objectively necessary, but sometimes we encounter deliberately open injustice. We can write about this at the forum, warn about unfair actions of specific teams of other forum participants.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

In the genaral rule of any bounty campaign, the manager alway said  that they reversed the right change the rule. But  i think it is fair if the change is rule only which make the campaign become more effective. But if the manager change the Token amout, i think it is not fair for participants.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Once again, all managers always write that they can change the conditions. The moral problem of the project developers is different. Of course, some change the rules, simply because they can and want to pay less.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

actually we dont have any power do complain about that
i ever had bad experience with some bounty
like didnt get paid, change % of total mount for bounty and many other
im okay with that as long we get paid but when we dont get paid for our work that gonna be trouble
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

on the one hand, if I see that the company can not collect the soft cap and change the conditions, then I enter into the situation, but when the company has collected the hard cap and reduces the payment, then I am very angry.
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

It's insolence, this must be fought, together. It's the same thing that when you come to work for a certain salary, at the end of the month you will be refused to pay and  amount of your salary will be changed. I think this is outright fraud.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Bounty managers have right to change the bounty rules anytime. This needs you to watch the telegram and bounty thread all the time not to miss any update. I also don't like changes while a campaign is ongoing.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

Quote from: ljp7839008 link=topic=2423088.msg39948284#msg39948284
Because you're doing the job, and they changed it, and you don't know it, you don't end up getting your steaks!
Steaks? Well, i like getting steaks. Ikr, it's stakes.

my opinion is the game bountynya makers, could be because there is an opportunity and attracted to the program, and some are already diniati from the beginning before making projectnya
Nice google translate. Didn't know you will get paid for this spam post from google translate.
If manager has stated from beginning if they can change the rules, it's fair. But it's not if they changing it when the campaign almost finished or didn't noticed their participants
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Yes, it's totally disappointing to see what bounty campaigns are doing nowadays. Suddenly changing of time and the rewards do affect our work mode and we never left cleared what should have been done or what should we do for our profits in bounty campaigns. I can say there may be some internal issue in the protocol where this all is happening just to save their name and status but I believe they should have at least informed about their change policy which can happen suddenly due to the change in scenario over the crypto market. Because sudden change not only destroy our trust over them but disappoints us for the work we have done for them at that interval of time
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

To tell the truth, this is really annoying. I do not like those who change the rules a little bit before the bounty campaign ends.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

Yeah i know your feel, but we know sometimes the bounty campaign have a rules such as "manager can change rules anytime and without proper announcements."

We just follow the rules and try to get informations quickly from telegram group or bounty thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: