Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:59:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3720 times)
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Changing the end date of the bounty is a normal procedure. Often it depends on the project itself. But changing the reward for participating in the bounty is a frank scam. By sozhelniya to fight now with such a problematic Embarrassed Edinsvennoe what can I do, is write about it in the thread of the topic to warn other participants.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Investforlife

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

now so trickled in very many bounty-managers're participating 2-3 month and will pay 10$. and then not only social networks but also blogs
ValorouS

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Changing the rules in bonus programs is very common, because in some project of the development team it is necessary to adjust some things so that they correspond to reality.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Report delivery is very important for a bounty hunter as it gives inspiration to a worker. But some times manager manage too many campaign and as a result the make delay to give report. But when a manager break to give deal coin after some days later of bounty it is very panic i say. Its one kind of dishonesty.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?

Changing of rules when the campaign is already on its middle totally frustrating and sucks! There are some projects like that so I just told them "Goodluck" at the end and leaved campaign. Just like the number of post for signature campaigns, in social media  and many other bounties are totally mean managers. For me, changing of rules means that the developers aren't that sure for the success of the project. They're in doubt. If the project is like this, much better to just dump it for they don't know their real concept/motivation.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

It's frustrating and after those hard works they will change the rules and reduce the reward amounts but we can't do anything about that as they had put a rules that in the start of the bounty that they can change the rules anytime without the consent of the participants. Let's just hope that they are fair enough to us.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hallucination

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I'm new to the bounty. I think it would upset me. I believe that it is wrong to change bounty terms, when the bounty is over and people have completed their work.
[StranniK]

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

yes it's wrong when you enter the ICO on the same terms then they change them. well it dictates the market and maybe investors. Well, if the teams often do so, they will not be trusted, and they will lose their audience.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

What you expected? The number of participants has increased. To weed out some of the participants-you need to tighten the requirements. It's only a plus for diligent bounty hunters.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Jeka_2511

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

really disappointed, it is better not to do the change date and the number of tokens. Companies must be committed as it was delivered on the first day, let all the work complete.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Of course, no one likes this, and this is a more or less specific form of fraud. This is even worse when the project reaches the necessary attention that they were looking for.
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

It's simply a matter of advertising to attract more people to enter into the world of bitcoin because with so many people will be curious about the world of bitcoin
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

Once I was in a similar project.
They changed the terms of the bounty, twice. Decreased awards, tenfold!
Pulled with the terms of payments - over a month, and all the dissatisfied gave bans! Embarrassed

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I can not trust the people who make the award program anymore. first of all they are looking at the money they have bought and you are working for 8 to 10 weeks and you are working. you are looking at a scam project. some 3 4 weeks have passed and you have changed the rules you have not been awarded. as well as ICOs that are continuously extended or canceled. they are now forcing the bounty to quit. except for the signature project bounty is not even 20 -30 dollars. I hope that the order comes to the market.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

I have experience of participating in such bounty campaigns and in almost all cases after the campaign ended it turned out to be a scam. So be careful.

digitalmind

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

not very professional to do that ... but weather they are cheating or genuinely trying to improve, we need to see case to case basis .... i believe there should be a 3rd party certification body for ICO
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

this actually makes our disappointment and my hope I get the right to my work completely without any cuts beyond the agreement and the rules and it is like working with unstable wages even under these expectations and agreements is wrong, but I am always honest and hard work.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

I think the bounty managers have no control on that, they have to obliged with the project since if it will not succeed then the token that they will be giving is worthless and yes i agree, changing rules in the middle of the game is unfair but we also have to look at the progress of the project.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

I guess that any ICO which change the rules is lost a lot of confidence of its community and this will be the cause of dump after the listing for sure.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

You are definitely right! This is very unfair mostly the fact that they change the date without thinking of the effect. This strategy is good for high rank account since they can earn more but for low rank the coin difference is getting low as time passes by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: