Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change rules in bounty programs.  (Read 3718 times)
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

Totally agree, we should have some kind of monitoring system to avoid such scam. I have seen many ICO's handled by noob bounty manager who doesn't pay you in time and some reduces the bounty pool and change thier staking system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Such actions are not fair to members of the bounty. It would be better if they limited the number of participants in the bounty. To the awards correspond to the minimum level of the award, for example $ 100.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

if there are bounty programs that change the rules it will be very disappointing and unfair to us but we must be able to understand that maybe it is the best way to be able to achieve sales targets that they expect so that will grow well and will benefit
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

changing the rules in the bounty campaign is actually very bad and in fact should not be like that, if the bounty campaign is still going on it may be done but if it is done then it's not good.
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

It is really distasteful some ICO projects even extend their campaign and not adding the reward pool. The outcome would be more and more participants will join and stakes reward will be lower again when the distribution ends.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

I already have an experience when the rules changed in bounty campaigns and in my experience this does not always mean that the project is a scam.

Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Its normal when managers change some rules in campaign, but they should write this on the top of topic so everybody can see this. But i really hate when they change payment. For example Mira bounty. It was gone 7 month and was written 2% of total tokens and still there, but now managers say that 2% of sold tokens, you have should read whitepapper (there is nothing about), blame participants and tell them that if they gonna write something bad in Telegram or somewhere about situation people will not receive theirs tokens. This tipe are just horrible and should be banned forever

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I totally agree with you and have a great disappointment when such situation happend to me
I hoped it would be the unique scam (rules changing game) situation, but it happend to me a several times more
And i was really wondered about how guys, who change the rules, can work in this sphere
I was really angry at them
BUT in the same time i can understand some managers of some bounties - they try to stay on market because they have some problems and they just want to survive in this deadly-cryptoworld

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Unfortunately, changing the rules during campaigns for generosity is common. But, the organizers of the generosity campaigns have the right to change the rules, conditions, and the amount of payments. We must endure))
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
The most widespread situation is when the campaign is being extended, but the token pool is not respectively increased, so all the participants eventually get a lesser reward.
I faced this twice already and such a change made everybody really angry, though I knew we could do nothing about that.
Most bounties stipulate that devs reserve the right to make any change so one should be ready for surprises when entering the campaign.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Unfortunately, changing the rules during campaigns for generosity is common. But, the organizers of the generosity campaigns have the right to change the rules, conditions, and the amount of payments. We must endure))
earlier Such words were also there, but very few people changed the terms of the company's debts. And today this practice is already becoming commonplace. Perhaps that's why many bounty company members are outraged.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

I think it's a big dishonor. Because bounty hunters are not a company to play. And it will never happen. It is necessary for the forum management to put rules on this issue.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

I agree, on the one hand, each participant must follow all the changes, and on the human side, I would have made a mailing to all participants about the change of conditions on the place of managers.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

How do you feel about the fact that in some bounty companies change the date of delivery of reports. Change the amount of coins.
 In general, at the height of the advertising company do what they want. I am amazed at this dishonest game. What is your opinion?
Its very disappointing and disheartening upon experiencing this continuous chain of dishonesty in bounty programs. After committing people to toil for weeks and months, they only reward by changing initial agreements. I think members on this platform should be extra cautions and vigilant on some of these bounty programs
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Its very disappointing and disheartening upon experiencing this continuous chain of dishonesty in bounty programs. After committing people to toil for weeks and months, they only reward by changing initial agreements. I think members on this platform should be extra cautions and vigilant on some of these bounty programs
general changes in the rules in the process of spider company is very bad. It can affect the results of the work performed by the majority of participants. Already more than once I met such a case when After the change in the rules of early performance the work was not protected.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

general changes in the rules in the process of spider company is very bad. It can affect the results of the work performed by the majority of participants. Already more than once I met such a case when After the change in the rules of early performance the work was not protected.
Of course there are such cases, But first of all you need to choose a bounty manager who does not allow such moments. Then you can be much more confident when the condition is met.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

If the project didn't collect the hard cap and it just doesn't make sense to pay you, then extending the bounty is not such a bad idea, but if they are trying to reduce the bounty pool, just to just to save money, such I really don't like.
Karbitan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

Yes and it happens in almost all bounty for now, change of date and change of bounty fund allocation is normal thing here i think ...

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Unfortunately, I see this very often in bounty companies. That will change the conditions of daily work, then change the reward for the company's members, then cut payments for bounty hunters. A lot of different occasions. I can't tell you the reason. I can only say that it is wrong and it should not be so.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

I have experienced it, and it could lower my confidence in the team from ICO that I follow. although in the end I understand that their work is not easy, it is natural that they experience delays and change or extend their distribution time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: