Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
The project is still under development, so their coin has not yet appeared on Coinmarketcap, but I think soon we will be able to see it there.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Advantage of given trade platform can become creation of its voting for addition of one or another coin, where users themselves will be able to leave their votes and choose coins and tokens which they wants.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I prefer mining to gambling, a lot of crypto gambling site are up and we lose 90% of our coins there. So I prefer to mine and store up coins than lose them. And if your proposed idea comes out great we all will be smiling.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I prefer mining to gambling, a lot of crypto gambling site are up and we lose 90% of our coins there. So I prefer to mine and store up coins than lose them. And if your proposed idea comes out great we all will be smiling.
Yes, gambling has lead many people to lose large amount of money and this can be unprofitable most of the times. But mining and trading are the best option to earn money without taking much risk involved. This project lookes like a very great idea to me and i think it will get good profit to its investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.

Yes, trading in other exchanges also give more exposure to the project. But ofcourse, it needs funds to support the listing fees. I think it's still better to focus on their own trading site.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
Investors will absolutely participate in this project because of their features that others don't have. This will be the future trading sites and hopefully VLX will have no issues regarding their services. And also they must solved the current problem now that the other tradinng sites experienced like hacking the system.

Another promising and convincing ICO Exchange that they take strenuous measures to secure Bitcoin storage above and beyond the industry standard. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed having a bright future that could have a great profit.
The best option is known to be keeping it in a cold wallet and the exchange will not be able to provide such security. I think we should compare with other exchanges, I hope the VLX project will never be able to break down and it will be a great achievement.
You mean that keeping the coin in a cold wallet means that it doesn't need security? As what I've understand that you mean it's an offline wallet. Certainly, VLX will be more secured about their services and this will be the future trading sites to be used by traders.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Before a coin is listed to coinmarketcap, it should reach a daily trading volume of USD10,000. We should wait for VLX to be listed on some major exchanges and see how the trade is going in.  When it reach the volume sure it will be listed on CMC. For now lets wait for some update regarding VLX.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.
As per the velox update Velox is currently working with blockfolio and coinmarketcap listing both their exchange and coin, where we can utilize it to even track the progress of Vlx. But it's an amaze to find it on coinmarketcap, any one found?  Huh
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

What is the minimum purchase?
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
Investors will absolutely participate in this project because of their features that others don't have. This will be the future trading sites and hopefully VLX will have no issues regarding their services. And also they must solved the current problem now that the other tradinng sites experienced like hacking the system.

Another promising and convincing ICO Exchange that they take strenuous measures to secure Bitcoin storage above and beyond the industry standard. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed having a bright future that could have a great profit.
The best option is known to be keeping it in a cold wallet and the exchange will not be able to provide such security. I think we should compare with other exchanges, I hope the VLX project will never be able to break down and it will be a great achievement.
You mean that keeping the coin in a cold wallet means that it doesn't need security? As what I've understand that you mean it's an offline wallet. Certainly, VLX will be more secured about their services and this will be the future trading sites to be used by traders.
Of course, security should be the first place for the developer and users. Who from the team and what safety skills does he have?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Yes, gambling has lead many people to lose large amount of money and this can be unprofitable most of the times. But mining and trading are the best option to earn money without taking much risk involved. This project lookes like a very great idea to me and i think it will get good profit to its investors.
Good posts, I think only beginners and gamblers play. I also prefer to hold coins and sell when they have the highest price.
That's why projects such as this need more support than creating a gambling projects and other vices. Most of the gambling sites are scammy and is created to let you lose but in trading, you will always have a choice in order to profit or just cut your losses.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

Gambling means the house ALWAYS wins, the gambling isnt for you, it's for the house's profits. Always remember that. odds are never in your favour
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Velox looks like it might be good. Have been trying to register for awhile but also came across CryptoBridge https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.0   which is in the same space.  Are there any incentives to holding VLX long term like profit share? Or will it only be a buy back?
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

I have been waiting a long time for the Veloxbolt password by email. How much longer?

Also, can you tell me if you are using Blocknet code to implement your PC based DEX?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

This might even be the next poloniex or bittrex in the future bud. It has a better security feature and if all type of altcoins will be tradable inside thier site definitely more traders will transfer to them.
Yes that statement of yours is totally true , the security of Velox exchange is amazing, I think the the security and the encryption of bolt might be more stable.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Gambling means the house ALWAYS wins, the gambling isnt for you, it's for the house's profits. Always remember that. odds are never in your favour
To be added Gambling or mining required huge experience and techniques in analysing when and how to make a move, profits will cheer up only by analysing. Velox platform had trading and exchanging platform, you can view the graph for analysing the trading.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

kucoin exchange  pays  "dividends"  to  KCS holders on the exchange

any plans like that for Velox exchange?

Yes, its in the OP.
Yes of course because Velox coin is the mix of POW and POS. Keep hold your VLX before 10,000 block and you will receive some VLX.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Gambling fuels the natural instinct of fighting for survival and pleasure in the modern days, don't understimate the gamblers which are most of the times who decides the value of coins.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: