Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.
Most of the project nowadays is having a big amount of scammers and seems like this scam is going to be a trend to scam people in 2018.
Scammers are everywhere and they are just waiting for the right time to get a victim. So, we should be careful dealing with people that offers such an interesting amount of roi. Also, we must do deep research and never quickly decide if you think that there are things that you feel it is not right.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

This project is really good but I'm sorry to say that the team is not actually Taking efforts won't you guys think this might a problem for investors?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
It appears legit on here too. It is even a mobile friendly website. Hopefully the developer team look on to this. This might be legit or a scam. Let's wait for the team to notice this one.
Velox is reputed to my observation so there are huge scammers around trying to mislead the investors by creating such fake websites and approaching the investors, it is better always to check with the project whitepapers before making investments as primary priority.
And is not a team of developers should track such things? This should be a priority! What could be worse than investors who were deceived? The team urgently needs to understand this

I agree, its their lost if they will not act immediately because they will loss profit and also loss of trust because of this issue. By the way, is the scammer still using the website? Do they continue to scam now?
I do not understand you. You say that at the moment scammers use the Velox site? Did they hack the site or how did it happen?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

maybe is because of all this bugs and stuffs thats making them busy lets hope they actually come around to answer people's queries

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Even with the rate at which exchanges are finding it hard to even keep up, having more to be able to make good trades, with a good security is good enough. However, having a completely offshore and anonymous exchange? Then, I am all in, but I really hope all these will not change once it is live and going as I believe this is what will really attract a lot of people and make early investors get the best from their investment.
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

What are the apparent, perceived or real regulatory risks?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Probably they might be busy to handle the problems occuring in the project progress but hopefully they will be soon available to answer each query posted here. We just need to have some patience.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

This is what this project is lacking. A good community management. The VeloxVolt is still underdevelop but I think it's already a good time to start build a community for its supporters especially if you are planning to make a bounty program.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. Trading could never be more simple and fun. All this happens while respecting your privacy, what else do you need?
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. Trading could never be more simple and fun. All this happens while respecting your privacy, what else do you need?

Almost nothing, although there is one thing in total, it would have more fiat for ​​investment Wink I also think it is a very interesting project!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

Trading requires experience and understanding in analyzing the market graphs with no knowledge all such entries remains fail at the end which lead to losses so it is better to empower before choosing trade as a choice and with velox you can grow better.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

When is VeloxBolt going to be released? They said Q2 2018 in the Roadmap, but maybe it is going to happen faster? I believe, that its start-up will increase the demand for Velox Coin.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

When is VeloxBolt going to be released? They said Q2 2018 in the Roadmap, but maybe it is going to happen faster? I believe, that its start-up will increase the demand for Velox Coin.
This VLX project has already got much support and investment form the community many trader's have already started using their beta platform and also like it and gave much positive review about it. They. Will become successful befor the dates in the roadmap as they are upgrading very fast.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

This VLX project has already got much support and investment form the community many trader's have already started using their beta platform and also like it and gave much positive review about it. They. Will become successful befor the dates in the roadmap as they are upgrading very fast.
The team members are doing their best to fix all the issues faced on the beta platform ,they are constantly updating users on their telegram and assuring them that they are working on solving all the issues as fast as they could .
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

The team members are doing their best to fix all the issues faced on the beta platform ,they are constantly updating users on their telegram and assuring them that they are working on solving all the issues as fast as they could .
This project has already made many upgrades in their platform. VLX also made some upgrades in last few days as the beta platform was down for some hours. They have already build a very great crypto exchange but they need aome more support from the community and there are doing good marketing for that.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

Probably they might be busy to handle the problems occuring in the project progress but hopefully they will be soon available to answer each query posted here. We just need to have some patience.
Such problems happen often. And there are no reasons for panic, in my opinion. Project is very huge and unlikely designers simply will throw up him. Not for that they began.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

Such problems happen often. And there are no reasons for panic, in my opinion. Project is very huge and unlikely designers simply will throw up him. Not for that they began.
Mainly it is better not to deal with a platform where our reviews in their platform are not getting updated reason behind i experienced a platform and lost all my funds before but Velox had huge traffic and loads of discussions it is good choice.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

This project has already made many upgrades in their platform. VLX also made some upgrades in last few days as the beta platform was down for some hours. They have already build a very great crypto exchange but they need aome more support from the community and there are doing good marketing for that.
Seems they require to make proper validations before installing the upgrades directly in the live platform which could cause the existing platform trouble also if Velox is advertising better we can ultimately reach out to huge investors and gain success.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: