Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it
Yes you are right.The devlopers noticed all bugs into the exchange platform and they fixed most of it but still some of remaining and i hope they will soon fix it so all people can easily use this platform without any issues.
They must fixed it as soon as possible so that investors can appreciate the app. Also, the team I think is doing their best that they can to avoid getting bad reputations because other investors are really perfectionist and wanted to have a perfect app just my thoughts.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it
Yes you are right.The devlopers noticed all bugs into the exchange platform and they fixed most of it but still some of remaining and i hope they will soon fix it so all people can easily use this platform without any issues.
They must fixed it as soon as possible so that investors can appreciate the app. Also, the team I think is doing their best that they can to avoid getting bad reputations because other investors are really perfectionist and wanted to have a perfect app just my thoughts.
Yes, a perfect application with no bugs is the required app for the investor and every investor  once checks the platform and its stable way of interacting with the users. Team is taking more efforts in taking this project to the moon.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I think that the aim is pretty clear here, to make a traders life more convinient which should definitely be the prime goal. Anonymity is a great feature as it will keep all the hackers away. Im stoked to see how velox competes with other projects.
I agree with you and your first part clearly, but I think that anonymous transferring and transaction will increase the number of scammers who won't be trackable.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Great, which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.
Basically specific advantages are not necessary. It is already enough that its own coin traded on this most exchange is created. It is necessary that tenders pass safely and quickly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

Great, which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.
Basically specific advantages are not necessary. It is already enough that its own coin traded on this most exchange is created. It is necessary that tenders pass safely and quickly.
This unique trading and exchanging project will surely takes place a huge success as they are really serious in their decision and deliverables so they build their own exchange platform.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Don't you think the anonymity is soon as well as bane? Won't there be problem of people being anonymous and scamming others? Do you guys have any plans to tackle this situation?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

You are right, a lot of projects now already have the same features. Velox project need to add more features for them to become different from existing exchanges. Looking forward for it to happen.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Now is so boring and the current exchange is purely for the VLX coin pairs. What will coming to the future and how many pairs we will have at Velox Exchange?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
Merited by dzonikg28 (20)

this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

Right but you shouldn't forget that many so called decentralized exchanges are often not fully decentralized but have some centralized on-ramps or any other centralized functionality where someone could take your money and run. If you have a look at the Bitshares DEX it isn't fully decentralized as it also operates with Openledger gateways.

Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
It appears legit on here too. It is even a mobile friendly website. Hopefully the developer team look on to this. This might be legit or a scam. Let's wait for the team to notice this one.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

It appears legit on here too. It is even a mobile friendly website. Hopefully the developer team look on to this. This might be legit or a scam. Let's wait for the team to notice this one.
Velox is reputed to my observation so there are huge scammers around trying to mislead the investors by creating such fake websites and approaching the investors, it is better always to check with the project whitepapers before making investments as primary priority.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Velox is reputed to my observation so there are huge scammers around trying to mislead the investors by creating such fake websites and approaching the investors, it is better always to check with the project whitepapers before making investments as primary priority.
And is not a team of developers should track such things? This should be a priority! What could be worse than investors who were deceived? The team urgently needs to understand this
I agree that the team should track such things, but they have a lot of work, they can be understood and it is difficult to track all the fake sites. Investors also need to be careful
I see that investors will not transfer the digital currency to the first ones and they will really check the site's compliance and other nuances. The team should be interested that the project does not have doubles - this inspires confidence
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.
Most of the project nowadays is having a big amount of scammers and seems like this scam is going to be a trend to scam people in 2018.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

It seems the team is not really updating and making good progress from their exchanges? This may result in investors to doubt the project.

ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

I agree, even if scam sites are looks like legit too so we need to warn our fellow members to become more cautious about this issue. I hope devs will make an announcement for this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

Right but you shouldn't forget that many so called decentralized exchanges are often not fully decentralized but have some centralized on-ramps or any other centralized functionality where someone could take your money and run. If you have a look at the Bitshares DEX it isn't fully decentralized as it also operates with Openledger gateways.

Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.

yeah agree with you guys, if its decentralized or not, this is not the main point.  What more important is if its safe and if you need hunderds of verifications after you get approved to withdraw your tradings.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: