Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex ignores thousands of clients!  (Read 43373 times)
VIPVooDoo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

Request #542521 At the time of registration, the name was incorrectly entered and the Patronymic was indicated instead of the surname. Can I edit or edit the Basic Information? Huh
ashokatano

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:05 AM

Why are you posting number of your tickets here? So it would be clear that you care about only your problems? Or do you think they will come here and say: "Oh, that guy posted the number of his ticket on a forum and that will make us solve it!".

So people have the full picture?

If you submit a support ticket you might think it's getting resolved at some point soon. You might think "they're 10/20 days late but maybe they've just so busy, I'm sure they'll get there soon". But a quick look at this thread and you know the full extent of the problem. There are people with "name mismatch" ticket numbers in 580,000s and Bitterex "support" still haven't dealt with numbers in 300-400,000s from early October and before. I think this thread is really useful.
ttyrtgfg

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

I have launched a telegram group. I want all those whose account has been disabled to join to this group. and if we needed to file a lawsuit against them we can do it collectively for better results.
everybody is welcome
here is group:
https://t.me/joinchat/BjmOlA2Ir-_l5XhBATHoTg
ol_mk_lo

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Bittrex ignores my ticket.
Problem with verification.
Ma assets are actually frozen.
my ticket is #287100
plz help me
Tanks
Bittrexed

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

Ma assets are actually frozen.
my ticket is #287100
plz help me
Tanks

Bittrex want your assets. Bittrex owners are thieves.
rBo3guK

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:09 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 03:56:33 PM by rBo3guK

Ticket 508747, no answer from support, problem with enhanced verification
MightyGhost

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

Why are you posting number of your tickets here? So it would be clear that you care about only your problems? Or do you think they will come here and say: "Oh, that guy posted the number of his ticket on a forum and that will make us solve it!".

If you submit a support ticket you might think it's getting resolved at some point soon. You might think "they're 10/20 days late but maybe they've just so busy, I'm sure they'll get there soon". But a quick look at this thread and you know the full extent of the problem. There are people with "name mismatch" ticket numbers in 580,000s and Bitterex "support" still haven't dealt with numbers in 300-400,000s from early October and before. I think this thread is really useful.
We might don't need their ticket's number. They are just spamming with their begs, hoping someone will solve their problems. I think that will not work, while some interesting post might be unnoticed because of this spam. More constructive discussion how to solve the whole problem (not a problem of specific Bittrex client) would be more reasonable.
nusret30

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

I expect to resolve the name dispute 20 days is still no result, although the necessary documents sent Let's look how long

Bittrexed

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

We might don't need their ticket's number. They are just spamming with their begs, hoping someone will solve their problems. I think that will not work, while some interesting post might be unnoticed because of this spam. More constructive discussion how to solve the whole problem (not a problem of specific Bittrex client) would be more reasonable.

"Spamming with begs" ? Excuse me, but people's livelihood is seized by Bittrex for weeks and months with no resolution in sight. Begging is the least they can do. To beg for access to your own property - that is something truly terrible.
ashokatano

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

I see your point bud but there are other threads on this topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083535.60

So still think it's a good idea to have one dedicated to collecting unresolved ticket numbers.
RWG

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:17 AM

The same trouble. Tiket number #425428. Reason - Name mistmatch. i've sent all nessesary documents. Status - Open
MightyGhost

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

"Spamming with begs" ? Excuse me, but people's livelihood is seized by Bittrex for weeks and months with no resolution in sight. Begging is the least they can do. To beg for access to your own property - that is something truly terrible.
I think begging is one of the worst tactics here. It will not help, I think, but make clients look weak and pathetic... so encouraging NOT to return the money.
spbandrey

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:00:14 PM

My access are actually frozen.
my ticket is #347352
please help me solve ticket
Thanks
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

I think begging is one of the worst tactics here. It will not help, I think, but make clients look weak and pathetic... so encouraging NOT to return the money.

There is nothing else you can do to access your funds unless you want to sue them which takes a lot of time, effort and money. For now the only thing is to beg, they are verifying some accounts it seems.
Bittrexed

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Funny world we live in where you have to beg for whats already yours.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:11:57 PM

Hi, yesterday i did transfer 30k lumens from kraken to bittrex, and waited few minutes, it didn't show up into my account.

Then i login to bittrex, check the memo/tag, and it different one! but i thought i can use same address & memo/tag i used last week. So now it seems changed to a new one.

I submitted a ticket, but bittrex still has not responded. My ticket #561149

MightyGhost

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

There is nothing else you can do to access your funds unless you want to sue them which takes a lot of time, effort and money. For now the only thing is to beg, they are verifying some accounts it seems.
Yet I'm not sure the begging will help. And they should return money without verification, because they have no right to block them.
Sunsayzxc

Activity: 72
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

Same situation. Almost 3 weeks passed since sent them my docs for manual verification cause of name missmatch. Im done with this exchange, as many others.
3 weeks just to look in the passport and photo is too much for me. From the top exchange on my list Bittrex turned to the worst, cause never met such a freaky situation on this market. Even scammy exchanges withdrawl client's funds.

As soon as they release my funds, will never have any deals with them no matter what. And I guess the best tactics for us all will be to recomend ALL our friends never use this scam ever again. Cause of my money frozen I lost potential profits. Bittrex should lose as well.
Bittrexed

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Same situation. Almost 3 weeks passed since sent them my docs for manual verification cause of name missmatch. Im done with this exchange, as many others.
3 weeks just to look in the passport and photo is too much for me. From the top exchange on my list Bittrex turned to the worst, cause never met such a freaky situation on this market. Even scammy exchanges withdrawl client's funds.

As soon as they release my funds, will never have any deals with them no matter what. And I guess the best tactics for us all will be to recomend ALL our friends never use this scam ever again. Cause of my money frozen I lost potential profits. Bittrex should lose as well.

Bittrex is fraud. Accepting funds without option to withdraw is as clear a form of theft as you can imagine. They are simply thieves.
dvv59

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

Name Mismatch, Enhanced Verification. You answered     that my question   562899 is being resolved. Please answer,  how long  does    it take to   resolve the issue? Thanks in advance! #Bittrex   #BittrexExchange   #bittrex_disabled_accounts  #BittrexTrouble
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: