Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451939 times)
Lab_Rat (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

I just got off the phone with my lawyer.  We're working on final editing and I hope things will be done.  I've informed him of the importance, but I cannot force him to work on a holiday weekend if things are not complete and ready for release by days end.

The AMA has been scheduled for Friday 4/25/14 between the hours of 2 and 4 PM Eastern Time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karusloom

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Is it only me or ...., every time we read anything about Gox we hear a litle from Rat and now that Gox has filed for liquidation suddenly Rat has the documents in hand Smiley I seriously hope that i'm wrong about this but may god give us strength if im right and all our funds are flushed and that 18TH is all we ever going to see.

Mt. Gox did not effect LRM.

The trading platform is still being worked on.  It's in Alpha testing, but it is not owned, operated, or affiliated with LRM.

I can assure you I wasn't stupid enough to hold funds on any exchange and I'm still not.

I manage all priv keys used.

I believe you understand if I don't take your word very seriously only because you have had all our funds in hand from the day 1 but we do not see the gear that was promised months ago mining for us, not to mention that bitfury still has equipment in stock ready to ship over night. So....yeah.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 09:18:46 PM

Is it only me or ...., every time we read anything about Gox we hear a litle from Rat and now that Gox has filed for liquidation suddenly Rat has the documents in hand Smiley I seriously hope that i'm wrong about this but may god give us strength if im right and all our funds are flushed and that 18TH is all we ever going to see.

The trading platform is still being worked on.  It's in Alpha testing, but it is not owned, operated, or affiliated with LRM.

I can assure you I wasn't stupid enough to hold funds on any exchange and I'm still not.

I believe you understand if I don't take your word very seriously only because you have had all our funds in hand from the day 1 but we do not see the gear that was promised months ago mining for us, not to mention that bitfury still has equipment in stock ready to ship over night. So....yeah.

And to clarify, the majority of the funds that were pulled in were when the bitcoin price was between $80-120, so the millions they'd be worth today was only a few hundred thousand.  On top of this, equipment pricing was much steeper back then.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:08:30 PM

So LR are you trying to say that you put all your funds into BFL Monarch's and didn't order any more BitFury?

Spit it out.

I did the same thing.  I am waiting on 60 Monarchs.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:02:48 PM

The trading platform is still being worked on.  It's in Alpha testing, but it is not owned, operated, or affiliated with LRM.

And to clarify, the majority of the funds that were pulled in were when the bitcoin price was between $80-120, so the millions they'd be worth today was only a few hundred thousand.  On top of this, equipment pricing was much steeper back then.

I'm curious about this. What are you trying to say to karusloom? The funds (bitcoins) were indeed worth ~$100+/BTC (upwards of $750,000 in total). However, you held the property invested and did not trade it for fiat. Also you had an arrangement with BitFury where you did not need pay Dave anything until hardware was actually ready to ship (not before). So, the bitcoins were in hand and increasing in value until shipments were ready. And since the projected hardware (based on what in-hand bitcoins you had) was quite large, and shipments have not since been discussed, there is therefore either (1) a LOT of bitcoins still be in hand, or (2) lots of unreported hardware. This is a potent argument for transparency - and I will not be surprised if/when people seek legal recourse to make all transactions a legal public record. Afterall, it is already established that you are dealing with other people's (investor's) property - rewriting the contract/agreement can't undo that.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:30:38 PM

The trading platform is still being worked on.  It's in Alpha testing, but it is not owned, operated, or affiliated with LRM.

And to clarify, the majority of the funds that were pulled in were when the bitcoin price was between $80-120, so the millions they'd be worth today was only a few hundred thousand.  On top of this, equipment pricing was much steeper back then.

...However, you held the property invested and did not trade it for fiat...

Where has that ever been posted? For all we know... it was traded for Fiat almost immediately because at that time... no one knew which way BTC was going...

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:43:48 AM

...However, you held the property invested and did not trade it for fiat...

Where has that ever been posted? For all we know... it was traded for Fiat almost immediately because at that time... no one knew which way BTC was going...
Lab Rat posted that somewhere in this topic

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
sparky999

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:35:09 AM

you had an arrangement with BitFury where you did not need pay Dave anything until hardware was actually ready to ship (not before). So, the bitcoins were in hand and increasing in value until shipments were ready.

Wow ,I was unaware that was the situation. I assumed funds were tied up, that is quite a bombshell.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:05:49 AM

It'll be nice if the exchange rate for bitcoin pops before Labrat orders anything, and stays up when using the scooped up dividends next month.
The price pattern for bitcoin is looking nice on the chart, so far.

Assuming he orders in fiat, not BTC?

Not sure how likely this is.

Equipment is priced in fiat, but he has in the past held funds in bitcoin until paying.

Correct

Daemonfox.... ^ see here ^
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

It'll be nice if the exchange rate for bitcoin pops before Labrat orders anything, and stays up when using the scooped up dividends next month.
The price pattern for bitcoin is looking nice on the chart, so far.

Assuming he orders in fiat, not BTC?

Not sure how likely this is.

Equipment is priced in fiat, but he has in the past held funds in bitcoin until paying.

Correct

Daemonfox.... ^ see here ^

That was still September... where do we see that he concretely pinpoints when he paid for Bitfury gear and at what exchange rate?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:13:31 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 12:48:12 AM by 1247364403

lab_rat, do you forget you sell the funds by the price between 0.1~0.2btc/share, and in the IPO terms you have promised to buy the mining machine to add the hashrate all the time.However now you just give us 300M/share which is only worth 0.003btc. Despite the btc price rised to about $500, machine mining is usually earning btcs, at the last time you still lied that you will purchase >=200T machines, you cheated to rob us 90% of bitcoins!
Endlessa

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

lab_rat, do you forget you sell the funds by the price between 0.1~0.2btc/share, and in the IPO terms you have promised to buy the mining machine to add the hashrate all the time.However now you just give us 300M/share which is only worth 0.003btc. Despite the btc price rised to about $500, machine mining is usually earning btcs, at the last time you still lied that you will purchase >=200T machines, you cheated to rob us 90% of bitcoins!

Everybody knows I'm not real happy about this,  but with your number/logic it 98% of the btc not 90%.  assuming 0.15 as the mean price and current price is .003.

That being said, the price right now is BS, until LR either shows a plan or everybody gives up (in which case it will go near zero).  if the 200Th/s  doesn't manifest answers in the explanation/AMA, then we can start this line of hate.

the AMA is the line in the sand, try to keep your pants up until then. 
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 05:29:45 AM

The contract is complete and I have the go ahead to release the doc, but there is one question still un-answered to my lawyer that I'm waiting on before finishing the announcement that will go out with it giving a brief overview.

This will likely be answered Monday with it (now) being Easter.  Either way the AMA is Fri. and any questions you may have will be answered as complete and specific as is possible.

*** PS Should I start a separate thread for the AMA or should it just be added into this thread? ***

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 06:04:01 AM

The contract is complete and I have the go ahead to release the doc, but there is one question still un-answered to my lawyer that I'm waiting on before finishing the announcement that will go out with it giving a brief overview.

This will likely be answered Monday with it (now) being Easter.  Either way the AMA is Fri. and any questions you may have will be answered as complete and specific as is possible.

*** PS Should I start a separate thread for the AMA or should it just be added into this thread? ***

How about not worrying about "holidays" based on superstition and get to the point.

I supported you in the past and more than a bit concerned about that.

Get it up, get it done.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:19:31 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:39:42 AM by mufa23

This will likely be answered Monday with it (now) being Easter.  Either way the AMA is Fri. and any questions you may have will be answered as complete and specific as is possible.

Go ahead and post the announcement. We won't hold you to the one detail you are unsure about until you get an answer about it on Monday. (i.e. It's fine for you to say: "Guys, I'm unsure about this one part though, so don't quote me yet! I'll figured it out Monday when I talk to my lawyer")

As for the AMA, I'd prefer this thread. A lengthy list of questions has been gathered, and I or someone else will post it. All of them will be short, simple, effortless, and go straight to the point.

On a side note to everyone else:
Please don't spam/troll the thread while Labrat answers questions. Only ask questions. Don't blabber on about why you feel cheating out of your money, your mom died, and your dog ran away, etc... And don't ask questions that have already been asked. Take the time to read the thread, and not be an eyesore to everyone else.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
bobfranklin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:51:00 AM

This will likely be answered Monday with it (now) being Easter.  Either way the AMA is Fri. and any questions you may have will be answered as complete and specific as is possible.

Go ahead and post the announcement. We won't hold you to the one detail you are unsure about until you get an answer about it on Monday. (i.e. It's fine for you to say: "Guys, I'm unsure about this one part though, so don't quote me yet! I'll figured it out Monday when I talk to my lawyer")

As for the AMA, I'd prefer this thread. A lengthy list of questions has been gathered, and I or someone else will post it. All of them will be short, simple, effortless, and go straight to the point.

On a side note to everyone else:
Please don't spam/troll the thread while Labrat answers questions. Only ask questions. Don't blabber on about why you feel cheating out of your money, your mom died, and your dog ran away, etc... And don't ask questions that have already been asked. Take the time to read the thread, and not be an eyesore to everyone else.

Totally agree with this (even though people will pick the crap out of the "unsure till monday" aspect as proven countless times here).

BTC: 1Q9zM8QKYGn6PkvogV5YC4PU5TBN8rQNHt
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:33:58 AM

Keep it in this thread wouldn't want any bond holders who don't check forum often to miss out on seeing the info. We will hv one person asking questions for the majority of shareholders to reduce clutter.
Frankthechicken

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

Keep it in this thread wouldn't want any bond holders who don't check forum often to miss out on seeing the info. We will hv one person asking questions for the majority of shareholders to reduce clutter.

Also agree, keep it in this thread.  A consolidated list of questions already posted would be great if someone wants to pull it together.  If not, I could probably do it sometime before the AMA.
mboehler

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

Please keep the AMA in this thread.

What time (and in what time zone) will the AMA be held on Friday?
Frankthechicken

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

Please keep the AMA in this thread.

What time (and in what time zone) will the AMA be held on Friday?

I just got off the phone with my lawyer.  We're working on final editing and I hope things will be done.  I've informed him of the importance, but I cannot force him to work on a holiday weekend if things are not complete and ready for release by days end.

The AMA has been scheduled for Friday 4/25/14 between the hours of 2 and 4 PM Eastern Time.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: