Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Been Scammed?  (Read 3430 times)
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

I did not experience it yet and hopefully it will not happen to me. And because I'm always careful and I always look to pay or not like signatures and bounty campaigns other than that is a scam and of course there are many scammers Like now and the other is making a big profit and and now many scam websites now and do not pay you like investing from different sites but its scams. So we must be careful not to trust other people.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:39:13 AM

I never experience scam in my life but someone who i lend some money didn't pay that is what i experience so far maybe because of my knowledge in accounting and management which makes me susceptible of those schemes which leads to fraud and scam that is why i never experience it and i am so glad with that.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:39:58 AM

Since I'm a begginer here in bitcoin industry i'd never been scammed yet, and hope i could not experience it in the following time.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:43:46 AM

I think everyone has an experienced that and it just depends on how small or big. Even I got scammed, I'm still thankful because I applied what I learned from it and I have never lose an amount from any investment scams.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:34 PM

Unfortunately yes, since I am a newbie and have knowledge about bitcoin still this is not enough.
The experience in this type of business is the thing that you should consider. It is okay for me since it just a small amount. All I know god will make some actions for those type of person.
canvan

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:09:12 PM

I just came over from the 'Investor Games' subforum (hope I got that right). A guy there said he came across a site asking to double his bitcoin, he paid in $20 and got $40 the following day or so. He then went for a higher plan of $300 hoping to cash out $600 but they asked him to pay in another $300 before cashing out. He got confused and was asking for advice.

I think I've been there before. Before I became a forum member. I once came across one of those scam sites promising to generate bitcoins. Thought it was real, but when they asked me to pay some transaction fee, I was stuck. I had no money to pay the fee. With the benefit of hindsight, I know I'd have sent them the 'transaction fee' had I had the coins to send them.

Now, what have been your experience with internet scams?
How do we help people not to get scammed?

If it sounds too good to be true then it always is. You can't just double your money so easily by joining a pyramid scheme. Typically they pay the first people who put in small amounts in order to lure in the bigger deposits.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

I think everyone has an experienced that and it just depends on how small or big. Even I got scammed, I'm still thankful because I applied what I learned from it and I have never lose an amount from any investment scams.
I am too never experienced to be scammed and I do not wish to have experienced with that. Someone advises and always reminds me in every transaction that I have to do and in every sites to join to make sure that it is legit and not scam. I am being careful in every transaction I make to avoid regrets in the end.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

I am too never experienced to be scammed and I do not wish to have experienced with that. Someone advises and always reminds me in every transaction that I have to do and in every sites to join to make sure that it is legit and not scam. I am being careful in every transaction I make to avoid regrets in the end.

Fortunately, I did not have such a nasty event, but my friend was a victim of SCAM. It is important to remember about a well-secured portfolio, because this is the key when it comes to investments.
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Personally I would never give some random website my money, even if they claim they can double or triple or 10x my BTC. I would rather do it myself than to have regrets in the end. After all they have to make something out of it as well dont they? If they double your BTC what do they get? Not really clear what exactly happens just like with bitconnect, not touching these type of websites.
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

Personally I would never give some random website my money, even if they claim they can double or triple or 10x my BTC. I would rather do it myself than to have regrets in the end. After all they have to make something out of it as well dont they? If they double your BTC what do they get? Not really clear what exactly happens just like with bitconnect, not touching these type of websites.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

I just came over from the 'Investor Games' subforum (hope I got that right). A guy there said he came across a site asking to double his bitcoin, he paid in $20 and got $40 the following day or so. He then went for a higher plan of $300 hoping to cash out $600 but they asked him to pay in another $300 before cashing out. He got confused and was asking for advice.

I think I've been there before. Before I became a forum member. I once came across one of those scam sites promising to generate bitcoins. Thought it was real, but when they asked me to pay some transaction fee, I was stuck. I had no money to pay the fee. With the benefit of hindsight, I know I'd have sent them the 'transaction fee' had I had the coins to send them.

I will say that almost all the members here have been scam one time or another, specially at the beginning of their journey. I was also a victim of HYIP, I invested few satoshi's before and it was paying at the start and I was so happy with the result.  Was even looking at the calendar to see how much bitcoin I will get. Then I re-invested, but unfortunately one day the site went offline and I was late, I have been scammed. Just a simple research of the website will help you identify a scam and of course this forum is the biggest help. Just ask around for opinions before investing.
Im not exactly being scammed. But its loo like that because i do my require posts in a particular signature campaign and then i didnte receive any income because that signature campaign which i joined in is not being successful. And that thing is the worse to haplen because of the effort you exerted is not being payed off.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:14:02 PM

yes, I have been scammed  when I enter into the Bitcoin industry newly, may some 4 years back. Then My only source of Bitcoin earning was from the faucet claim and the amount of bitcoin was also a decent quantity. Then I invested my Bitcoin in doubling bitcoin site which are claimed that in 2 days or 3 days you get double of your invested amount. But non of these site paid and my earning stuffed useless forever.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:17:18 PM

I will say that almost all the members here have been scam one time or another, specially at the beginning of their journey. I was also a victim of HYIP, I invested few satoshi's before and it was paying at the start and I was so happy with the result.  Was even looking at the calendar to see how much bitcoin I will get. Then I re-invested, but unfortunately one day the site went offline and I was late, I have been scammed. Just a simple research of the website will help you identify a scam and of course this forum is the biggest help. Just ask around for opinions before investing.
To me this seems like the right answer there are very few people in the forum that have not been scammed at some point, this is especially true when you are just beginning in your journey when you see offers to multiply your money many times over in a  few weeks, many people intuitively know that is impossible but at the end greed can be more powerful than your common sense.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:20:15 PM

Avoid HYIP to make us away for scammer, before doing investment just always do analysis, specially where they get the huge return of investment if there is no more investors, look at your example it obvious that they have no real fund for huge return for every investment because they get fund for other investors and it will not longer and it will be already a scam.

Yes me also i experience to got scam because of my greediness to earn money i invest in cloudmining and doubler, all my fund was gone, after that i do some analysis and tell to my self not to engage in that kind of investment again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:46 PM

No, I have never been scammed, although I've been around somehow avoiding it all. I have been using some of the exchanges and services that either got hacked or decided to take the money and run. Thankfully, I have never kept money there for longer than a day or 2 and my accounts were always empty when the shit hit the fan. I've also been interested in some things people were selling like frozen gox money for 30% of their value in 2014.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:01 PM

No one knows exactly where the fraud is located maybe he has telepathic sense of the sixth, back to yourself each, you do something that you think is right understood and you know. better be careful, because it all depends what you do too.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

yes, I have been scammed  when I enter into the Bitcoin industry newly, may some 4 years back. Then My only source of Bitcoin earning was from the faucet claim and the amount of bitcoin was also a decent quantity. Then I invested my Bitcoin in doubling bitcoin site which are claimed that in 2 days or 3 days you get double of your invested amount. But non of these site paid and my earning stuffed useless forever.

In that kind of promissing earning site you need to search/read some review if the site are legit or scam because most of doubling bitcoin earning site are turn into ponzi scheme so stay away from that kind of site.
I dont ever experience to be scammed because when I investing my money I always research and read some feedback/review about the site I investing if ever I see the site are look scam I stay away its better to stay away from HYIP, ponzi scheme and promissing sit.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Of course been there it is feels like your going to die if you knew that you were got scammed by someone else or by the site you lut your bitcoin , go back last year ininvest my 2 bitcoin in cloud mining which i trust them with all my heart since no one knows that they are going to run that quick haha it is like they just get some bitcoin and never comback after they maintenance their websites you will see the website that is already scam if they promise a good comback it is a cloud mining site , big bonuses and referrals promotions
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:20 PM

From its very origin, all those who promise such absurdly unrealistic gains do not deserve any credibility, therefore I tend to believe that those who are deceived by those schemes of rewards so evidently unsustainable, without a doubt deserve their losses.

I admit that I have also suffered some slight losses in webs such as Donaldcoin and similar, because since they promised relatively low returns (30% per month) they seemed sustainable in the medium term, which did not stop me from suffering a couple of frauds.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:19 PM

you do something that you think is true to understand and you know. better be careful, because it all depends what you do too. Luckily i have never experienced scammed and thanks for this forum. from here you can learn more about about bitcoin. It is important for you to know well which side you are meeting to avoid money or coin losses. Always look for sites that receive investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: