Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎  (Read 6870 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

And what about the sale of tokens? Can I buy them already?
If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will start in 3 days, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

Is there information about soft cap and hard cap?
Hard cover - $ 21450000, data on soft cap are not indicated. But I think that the project will quickly get to the hard cap!
Tell me, are there any individual offers to those who want to make a major investment?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailyn24

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

Skraps is almost like a mutual fund company where you can find different funds to invest into however, instead of you putting money consciously, we collect your spare changes.
costgranda

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Great project, just downloaded the application to your phone, it's very convenient! It's good that investing in the crypto currency is gaining popularity, it gives confidence in its future! I wish good luck to the project!
I fully agree with you, the site is also very well done! Crypto currency is a huge step forward, and all who believed and started investing in it until this moment grew very quickly in the financial component together with the market capitalization! Therefore, I believe that this option should get everything, and the Skraps platform will greatly help in this!
You are right, because now there are practically no large players on the market who have presented a convenient platform for investing, and as the number of users increases, so will the number of offers!
Do you think that Skraps will simplify the investment process and make it more accessible? What is the idea in general?
Yes, I'm sure of it! The idea is to free users from the need to make decisions and make the investment process in crypto currency easy and fun. The balance of the amount of each transaction in the crypto currency will be credited using our platform to the user-selected portfolio type with a configured risk level.
Will the user manage the portfolio? Why then he did not do it on the exchange?
No, all portfolios will be controlled by professional managers, which guarantees a high investment yield.
If so, then it's really investsno! I will follow the development of the project, good luck!
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Tell me, what can you say about the competition? Do Skraps have no competitors?
The fact is that the market is still at the initial stage of the development stage, so there are not so many competitors! But in competition there is nothing terrible. I believe that competition is the engine of development, it gives the competitive spirit and motivation to develop faster than everyone, so this moment will play for the better!
In addition, Skraps has many advantages, due to which they can take the leading positions in the market of crypto-investment!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
Here are the main ones in my opinion:
• There is no minimum or maximum amount of investment
• There are no restrictions on the minimum or maximum balance
• No withdrawal fee
• No delays in payments. Instant payment processing
• Instant withdrawal of funds
• Anonymity. We do not ask for the social security number of the platform participants.

Are all these items really going to be observed? If so, then this is very important! And what about user security?
All user data is protected by a 256-bit cipher and is never stored on their devices. It is incredibly important that all users are fully protected. The Skraps platform is engaged in high-quality data encryption to prevent unauthorized access to the user's account, and to provide users with any non-standard activity regarding their accounts.
Just great, now I'm thinking about investing, thank you very much! Good luck to the project, I hope soon everyone will be able to use this platform with pleasure and increase their capital with their help!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the sale of tokens will start in 3 days, so do not miss the moment and be among the first to buy tokens at a bargain price, because they will grow over time! In addition, projects with a good idea collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days!
Is the price of tokens going to grow with time? Will not there be any additional bonuses?
Bonuses will not be, but the sale of tokens will be divided into 4 parts, each time the price of the token will increase:
1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

Hard cover - $ 21450000, data on soft cap are not indicated. But I think that the project will quickly get to the hard cap!
Tell me, are there any individual offers to those who want to make a major investment?
If you want to invest $ 20,000 +, you can contact the managers of the company at info@skraps.io
Mae0918

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

This project is great we just need continued support and invite more followers..Good Luck team  Smiley Smiley
okaypool

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

1 Week $ .30
2 nd Week $ .35
3 Weeks $ .40
4 Weeks $ .45

If you want to invest $ 20,000 +, you can contact the managers of the company at info@skraps.io
Many thanks! I will definitely participate, the project is very promising, especially at an early stage, I think that they have a chance to grow into several Ra for a short time!
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

#Skraps is primarily focussed on investing spare changes from fiat and cryptocurrencies transactions to cryptocurrency portfolios. So users can chose to round up their transactions in fiat currencies and crypto coins, and the spare amount from these transactions will be invested in crypto portfolios platform
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

What actions can users perform through the application?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Through the MACHTCOIN application, consumers will use multiple devices and can have an intuitive and
seamless experience in all applications.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Through the MACHTCOIN application, consumers will use multiple devices and can have an intuitive and
On which platform will the main accent be made?
atejeanelle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Tell me, what can you say about the competition? Do Skraps have no competitors?
The fact is that the market is still at the initial stage of the development stage, so there are not so many competitors! But in competition there is nothing terrible. I believe that competition is the engine of development, it gives the competitive spirit and motivation to develop faster than everyone, so this moment will play for the better!
In addition, Skraps has many advantages, due to which they can take the leading positions in the market of crypto-investment!
What are the advantages you are talking about?

So what are the advantages of investing in SKRAPS?

Skraps’ platform is focused on keeping the user experience very simple and intuitive so that anyone, young and old alike can come on the platform and start their investing journey and create their cryptocurrency portfolio.

Easy to invest.
Skraps has designed investing cryptocurrencies, in three very easy steps. Just remember this 3 letters: CSI, and it’s as easy as pie.

Low cognitive load
Since all the investments are made from the spare change of a transaction, you don’t need to consciously decide if you want to invest and how much you want to invest. You just need to choose how much you want to round up to, and the spare amount is invested directly in a portfolio of your choice. Pretty soon you become accustomed to rounding off your purchases and investing becomes your second nature.

Invest based on your risk preference

In Skraps, you can choose to invest in a portfolio which suits the risk you prefer. Whether you are a conservative or aggressive investor, Skraps has something to offer. If you are a risk taker type, then you can invest in Aggressive Portfolio. This portfolio can generate a higher rate of return but is subjected to higher market risk. If you are a modest risk taker, a Conservative Portfolio would be more suited as you would not want to risk your savings. Conservative investment has lower rate of risk and a lower return.

You control what you invest

Since investment starts with every transaction, you control how much you invest by how much you round off your transaction in a fractional amount, and the spare amount is invested directly in a portfolio of your choice. With Skraps platform, the “spare change” you would normally forget in your purse, bag or coat pockets will go a long way. Try compounding your investment and see how far your spare change go.

No onerous requirements

Skraps made cryptocurrency investing as simple and intuitive as possible. Some of the salient features of their platform are:
● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required

Secured Data
All of your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Customers’ peace of mind is Skraps’ highest priority. and they work hard to protect users’ information, prevent unauthorized account access and notify you of any unusual activity in your account.

Leader board and Community Incentives
Skraps will also have an additional "Leaderboard" feature that allows any user to create a portfolio and share it with the network. Portfolio owners will earn tokens from those who wish to copy their portfolios.

As a Skraps portfolio manager, you will have 20% share from users and 5% fee for Skraps platform paid monthly calculated on the profit and not on the whole amount. This is payable every 31st day.

However, if your portfolio manager failed and made losses, Skraps will waive off everything; no 20% to fund manager, no 5% platform fee to Skraps. It’s a no gain no fee situation. No “rubbing of salt to the wound” so to speak!

With SKRAPS, you can make total or partial withdrawal in your choice of currency, directly to your wallet or bank account in any currency of your choice.

It will be connected to a few exchanges where it will buy from, but the coins will stay in Skrap platform and so you will have a wallet for each crypto that you own.

Skraps will list the top 50 cryptocurrency in the market and will continually add more to suit community.

arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Before you start investing, it is very important that you learn about the different types of investments, and what those investments can do for you. Understand the risks involved, and pay attention to past trends as well. History does indeed repeat itself, and investors know this first hand!

Below is a description of Skraps’ different portfolios initially on offer:

Conservative - These are very safe investments that grow over a long period of time. If you are comfortable accepting lower returns with low risk investments, this is for you.
Moderately Conservative - is ideal for those who values principal preservation, but is comfortable accepting a small degree of risk and volatility to seek some degree of appreciation. Invest on this portfolio if you desire greater liquidity, is willing to accept lower returns, and is willing to accept minimal losses.
Moderate - Moderate investing may be low or moderate risk. These have long-term returns and with modest and considerable risk. You are a moderate investor if you accept value reducing risk and want reasonable, but relatively stable income and capital growth.
Moderately Aggressive – Investment with higher long-term returns with significant risk. If you believe that higher long-term returns are more important than protecting principal and can endure large losses in favour of potentially higher long-term returns, then you fall on this category.
Aggressive – A portfolio management that attempts to maximize returns by taking a relatively higher degree of risk. It involves extensive volatility and significant losses. Along with the prospect of higher returns, aggressive investments also carry a higher-than-average risk of losing significant amount of your investment. You would be an aggressive investor if you believe maximizing long-term returns is more important than protecting principal and liquidity is generally not your concern.
All these portfolios are designed by experienced cryptocurrency managers who will invest in assets guided by the risk-return profile of the selected portfolio. These portfolios will be accessible by users for free. Each user will be able to view the contents of every portfolio and even copy it in order to use it on other exchanges. Users can freely switch between different portfolios as well, without any switching charges.
rlm42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

MACHTCOIN engineers intend to focus on mobile and
a user-centric development strategy to stimulate consumers' preferences for their payment products or transactions
Neymar10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

a user-centric development strategy to stimulate consumers' preferences for their payment products or transactions
This is excellent, because the mobile platform is now replacing computers
rlm42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

I agree, this is now most of the market
Neymar10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

And what product will be presented in the application?
rlm42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

will provide sports books for many sports and betting fantasy. The goods store will also be available in the MACHTCOIN application.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

will provide sports books for many sports and betting fantasy. The goods store will also be available in the MACHTCOIN application.
And what role does the travel agency play?
rlm42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

And what role does the travel agency play?
 cooperate with any A commercial travel company and any local travel services around the world. Partnership and Grant programs will be conducted using data mining from all users, and they will receive a reward for Geo-tagging and self-service A photo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: