Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

- placed 119 offers to different crypto markets, waiting to price grow up

Are you aware that with bearish markets trend prices can also go down and stay there for months?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Are you aware that with bearish markets trend prices can also go down and stay there for months?

yes, but altcoin prices copying BTC price and it will grow up.
also - there is a rule, between blocks 50k-150k the altcoin prices going extremely up - you can check historical data of random cryptonite algo coin
i have a portfolio of 11 cryptos, if 1 of them will grow as i am predicting, i will be able to cover 110% of payouts
fabiocca

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

also - there is a rule, between blocks 50k-150k the altcoin prices going extremely up - you can check historical data of random cryptonite algo coin
i have a portfolio of 11 cryptos, if 1 of them will grow as i am predicting, i will be able to cover 110% of payouts

Out of curisosity, how much have we mined since last payement ? And where can i see pool stats ? Like mhs ? Total miners etc i know i found it once but never again. Thank you Tomos ! Hoping to get payed soon I havent mined much lately with only 690hs atm i find myself not mining much lately as my electricity cost are going up in my country and my hashrate isnt that high i am starting to feel its non profitable, and doing it 2/3 hours a day just for the fun of having bitcoins... will never know if it will go up eventualy...
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Out of curisosity, how much have we mined since last payement ? And where can i see pool stats ? Like mhs ? Total miners etc i know i found it once but never again. Thank you Tomos ! Hoping to get payed soon I havent mined much lately with only 690hs atm i find myself not mining much lately as my electricity cost are going up in my country and my hashrate isnt that high i am starting to feel its non profitable, and doing it 2/3 hours a day just for the fun of having bitcoins... will never know if it will go up eventualy...

pool stats (resetting every proxy restart)

http://tomostasks.website/stats.php

you can also check if we are mining solo (right now we are mining solo):
http://tomostasks.website/tomospool/#

how much we mined?  ~55M satoshis, but it's very very approximate, ETN price is dropping, and new coins growing..
redcliphaloe

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

Good day.
Excuse me, but why do not they pay me?
Today the second Friday has come.
The address of the miner is the same as the FaucetHub address.
https://yadi.sk/d/1c4Sieq13TgEMu
Klinkers

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Good day.
Excuse me, but why do not they pay me?
Today the second Friday has come.
The address of the miner is the same as the FaucetHub address.
https://yadi.sk/d/1c4Sieq13TgEMu

please go back the last few pages and read. its all covered there.

he has had problems. and will get back to the normal pay routine very shortly.
redcliphaloe

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

please go back the last few pages and read. its all covered there.

he has had problems. and will get back to the normal pay routine very shortly.
OK. Done.
Tell me, please, does the referral program work?
And how is this realized? I do not understand.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Hi tomos.

I am about to put a stupid question, but it's stronger than me. I am planning to start to mine on your pool tomorrow. I don't care if you currently have problems in paying regularly on Fridays: I have read backwards and I guess I can trust your good faith and good will.

Anyway, due to these problems, is there a chance that you could shut down everything in short time? I have an old rig and to get something it will take time.

You can call me stupid for the question, but thanks for any kind of answer :-)
Klinkers

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Hi tomos.

I am about to put a stupid question, but it's stronger than me. I am planning to start to mine on your pool tomorrow. I don't care if you currently have problems in paying regularly on Fridays: I have read backwards and I guess I can trust your good faith and good will.

Anyway, due to these problems, is there a chance that you could shut down everything in short time? I have an old rig and to get something it will take time.

even with a small rig it will still make some btc sats. i have a GTX960 and a GTX1070 mining atm. the 960 does 230h/s ISH.. and makes enough a week to over the pc electric. the 1070 does 750 h/s ISH.. and is pure profit.

so even an old gfx card and proc can make a nice amount.
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Hi tomos.

even with a small rig it will still make some btc sats. i have a GTX960 and a GTX1070 mining atm. the 960 does 230h/s ISH.. and makes enough a week to over the pc electric. the 1070 does 750 h/s ISH.. and is pure profit.

Well,

my rig is quite outdated. The CPU is a i7 920 (2,67 ghz) and the GPU a GeForce 760M. That PC is there doing nothing, so maybe can .

But I was impressed because I have tried to mine with my laptop there (only CPU i7 4500U) I got around 90h/s while everywhere else with this laptop I can't cross 30-35 h/s.

I hope that something I could gather...
Klinkers

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Hi tomos.

Well,

my rig is quite outdated. The CPU is a i7 920 (2,67 ghz) and the GPU a GeForce 760M. That PC is there doing nothing, so maybe can .

But I was impressed because I have tried to mine with my laptop there (only CPU i7 4500U) I got around 90h/s while everywhere else with this laptop I can't cross 30-35 h/s.

If you use the XMR-stak instructions on the pc you should get a good hash rate. the i7 920 should get 100+ and the gfx card another 200ish. so you could make a little btc a day. i have 300k from 2 weeks.

good luck with your endevours.. remember. even a little is something..
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Hi tomos.

Well,

If you use the XMR-stak instructions on the pc you should get a good hash rate. the i7 920 should get 100+ and the gfx card another 200ish. so you could make a little btc a day. i have 300k from 2 weeks.

Are you mining 24/7? I would be happy with two/thirds of what you get on two weeks basis. 400k per month does not look a huge amount, but I agree that every little piles up
Klinkers

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Hi tomos.

Well,

Are you mining 24/7? I would be happy with two/thirds of what you get on two weeks basis. 400k per month does not look a huge amount, but I agree that every little piles up

yeah. my pc is on 24/7 as its doing other things aswell. so it can mine 24/7 and the gtx960 covers the electricity cost of the pc being on 24/7 the 349237 sats i have now is from 16 1/2 days mining! but the 1070 does most of the work.
you can go to https://www.xmrstak.com/ and get the settings for the config to get better mining from the gfx card aswell. i dont use ALL cores on the processor as i use the pc aswell. i have 8 cores and use 6 or sometimes drop down to 4 depending on what i am doing. its just different start batch files to setoff what i have it setup to do.
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

I have started to mine today following the instructions of tomos. My CPU has a real little hashrate (16h/s), less than I get on webminers. My CPU is i7 920. Can somebody give me a hint on how to configure it properly?

My GPU (Geforce 760) has the same hashrate I got during a test on Minergate (something around 260 h/s). Can I get more from that? In this case, how to configure the miner?

Thanks
Klinkers

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

I have started to mine today following the instructions of tomos. My CPU has a real little hashrate (16h/s), less than I get on webminers. My CPU is i7 920. Can somebody give me a hint on how to configure it properly?

My GPU (Geforce 760) has the same hashrate I got during a test on Minergate (something around 260 h/s). Can I get more from that? In this case, how to configure the miner?

Thanks

you can go to https://www.xmrstak.com/ and get the settings for the config to get better mining

the settings are in nvidia.txt and cpu.txt in the miner directory..
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Thanks

you can go to https://www.xmrstak.com/ and get the settings for the config to get better mining

And what about the config.txt that tomos posted? Should I ignore it? Sorry for the questions, but I am a total newbie
Klinkers

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Thanks

And what about the config.txt that tomos posted? Should I ignore it? Sorry for the questions, but I am a total newbie

use XMR STAK and use that config. for the config.txt. the cpu.txt and nvidia.txt are for the cpu and nvidia graphics card.
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Thanks

use XMR STAK and use that config. for the config.txt. the cpu.txt and nvidia.txt are for the cpu and nvidia graphics card.
It seems that my CPU has a kind of bottleneck in L3 memory. More than 4 threads I can't run at a time. Tried to add manually the other 4, but with no results. My old donkey more than this can't do, clearly

Maybe it's time to change it for something belonging to 21st century  Smiley
Klinkers

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Thanks

It seems that my CPU has a kind of bottleneck in L3 memory. More than 4 threads I can't run at a time. Tried to add manually the other 4, but with no results. My old donkey more than this can't do, clearly

ignore the threads. its the actual CPU cores. if its a dual core then it will be 0 and 2 or as mine had 4 cores its 0,2,4,6. it doesnt use threads.
Senzacervello

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Thanks

ignore the threads. its the actual CPU cores. if its a dual core then it will be 0 and 2 or as mine had 4 cores its 0,2,4,6. it doesnt use threads.

Ok. I managed to start xmr-stak excluding the CPU. Now it mines with tha GPU only and, even if the hashrate is significantly lower than the one I got on Minergate (150-160 h/s on tomos vs 220-230 on Minergate) it works.

I have tried to launch the miner downloaded on tomos' site, changed the bat file according to instructions, but it does not start. It gives an error like "number 75 cannot ... in some .dll file"

Any clue of what I'm doing wrong? According to what I have read in this thread, it should be possible to use two miners at the same time

Thanks for your patience
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: