Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

The ICO is doing quite well, already sold well over half of the tokens. I see, they sell 35 million tokens, but in the end it should be 60 million. What are the 25m for?
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

The ICO is doing quite well, already sold well over half of the tokens. I see, they sell 35 million tokens, but in the end it should be 60 million. What are the 25m for?
this part will remain with the team for the purposes of development and I understand that these tokens will be blocked for a few years
in fact, it has already sold more ,information on the website lags behind Cheesy

TokenTracker Summary
Total Supply:   27,828,545.27794965568609837 BAR Shocked Shocked Shocked
Awwal1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

Unfortunately, I am unable to participate in this. But join the telegram group for possible updates
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

New video from Titanium with the CEO, Michael Stollaire talking about the impressive achievements of Titanium last week and the new exciting things to come

https://youtu.be/h56mR4pTm7A

Wow they are really doing weekly videos ? Amazing that they are active on youtube aswell. Some Icos just place a few videos on youtube and they will stop making further videos on it. While on Titanium they do it weekly so you get to know the updates. This is a quick way to know what has happend.

Im not sure that this is a good thing though, where do they find the time to make weekly videos. That is a lot of effort. But if they hired a lot of people to do the job, well that is a different story

revvv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

New video from Titanium with the CEO, Michael Stollaire talking about the impressive achievements of Titanium last week and the new exciting things to come

Wow they are really doing weekly videos ? Amazing that they are active on youtube aswell. Some Icos just place a few videos on youtube and they will stop making further videos on it. While on Titanium they do it weekly so you get to know the updates. This is a quick way to know what has happend.

Im not sure that this is a good thing though, where do they find the time to make weekly videos. That is a lot of effort. But if they hired a lot of people to do the job, well that is a different story

its a 3min video, I think they can manage that.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

If they want to reach multiple people at same time, and wants to keep people informed on the progress of the project then they need to do videos on regular basis.
Now a days there are different different team for different jobs. So its good I think.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Looks good and promising. Hope this will be a productive one not just a hit and run scenario. Anyhow, goodluck to the team...

Yes. They have reputed client also like Microsoft, PayPal, IBM, Intel, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Federal Reserve Bank. Also lots peoples are investing good too.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Hello Guys,

on site it says its 16 million bars sold but this address is telling something else.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc7579bb99af590ec71c316e1ac4436c535039594

what does this above address tell us. thanks.
I think information on the website do not have time to update due to the very large demand for BAR Grin,now it looks like it has already sold over    20,873,037.301329998749949648 BAR

Amazing response to the Titanium ICO, they have sold an incredible amount of BAR tokens. Hopefully they can continue selling and reach their 35M hardcap.

Im confident the hard cap will be reached, I've seen poorer prepared ICOs reach their caps with ease

Titanium's whitepaper and team are solid, their outreach to the community and marketing incentives are the two factors that convince me

The only thing that worried me a bit was the current market situation. Over the recent hours there was quite a big correction and I hope that FUD doesn't scare people away from ICOs, like Titanium. But it seems like the market is recovering a bit again.

4 years in a row the market has seen a large correction at this time of the year...this is nothing more than a good time to accumulate coins as they get shaken from weak hands. With Russia and the federal reserve talking about creating their own digital currencies, other nations legitimizing cryptocurrencies, many stock companies and big box corporations investing in blockchain or cryptocurrency, it is not going to just go away. We may see more regulated slower growth, and an easier separation from shit and gold, but it is here to stay.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

So there will be a new currency called the Titanium bar token? Do you guys think think that it will ever become as big ripple or dent as example?
And what makes this coin different than any other coin?

I believe so, one titanium is about a dollar now, i don't see how it won't excel once it hits various exchanges and is a good project, which will give investors the courage to hold, most investors do the early dumping thing when a project has nothing good or unique to offer like most lending platforms, so if you ask me, i see titanium hitting the moon sooner than expected, my opinion
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

So there will be a new currency called the Titanium bar token? Do you guys think think that it will ever become as big ripple or dent as example?

I believe so, one titanium is about a dollar now, i don't see how it won't excel once it hits various exchanges and is a good project, which will give investors the courage to hold, most investors do the early dumping thing when a project has nothing good or unique to offer like most lending platforms, so if you ask me, i see titanium hitting the moon sooner than expected, my opinion

For me the past part is the team of Titanium. they are efficiently handling things and also I believe they will also handle the project effectively and efficiently. Thats why investments are coming in continuously and keep shortening their distance to reach their hardcap. I will HODL BARs for sure.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

That is my man a killer move to reflect transparency this is great. Hope this continues. It is great to keep the community informed and what is even better the team themselves would always be motivated by this.

Yeah it is a great way to promote the project, it also shows dedication from the team members (including the CEO of the whole project) to do this every week. Some projects are lucky if they a weekly tweet about how an ICO is doing, we get a filmed weekly report that everyone can access! Great job Titanium team!

Team visibility is a real big deal to the progress of any project, it boosters trust and integrity and shows investors that hey! we are here to stay which is everything for a good if not great project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
viettrung21

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.
How do we know if this is not another Verge 2.0
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Cool video and NEWS!
I liked so much this project!!
When the exchange listing started it was like atomic blow!))
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

With the current panic in crypto space I hope the value would stay the same. It is crazy how some are panicing just because of the crazy bitconnect crap and other rumors as if it is the first time. We need crypto and good projects like this otherwise good bye freedom and hello control and centralization.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Hi,

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Hi,

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

With the current panic in crypto space I hope the value would stay the same. It is crazy how some are panicing just because of the crazy bitconnect crap and other rumors as if it is the first time. We need crypto and good projects like this otherwise good bye freedom and hello control and centralization.

Bitconnect was a scam from day one, and anyone could see that. I think it's very good for the crypto world that they are out now and the big bang they've done. I hope people will remember this and start investing in sane projects not pyramidal scams.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
viettrung21

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

Hi,

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

I do believe in the project. This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen.
However, I just want to make sure everything is clear.
Here is the link of the Interview with the CEO, when he was in Verge:
https://cryptoincome.me/2017/10/03/interview-with-the-verges-michael-stollaire/
From the way he was described, he should be someone high up in Verge, probably core member.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Hi,

I do believe in the project. This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen.
However, I just want to make sure everything is clear.
Here is the link of the Interview with the CEO, when he was in Verge:
https://cryptoincome.me/2017/10/03/interview-with-the-verges-michael-stollaire/
From the way he was described, he should be someone high up in Verge, probably core member.

I also heard that he was dealing with Verge. However, I rather see the advantage that he already knows this area. My concern is rather that they make too much at once. Of course, big plans are not bad, but when I look at everything, I wonder how they want to do that. But I'm good at it, I have a lot of faith in this project and I can not wait for the start to see how it all works (especially the exchange) . But will still take time :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: