Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
coindrops

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

I don't think so. They have been transparent about every single action they took and it would be sad to see this great idea being buried by some idiot hacker. We shouldn't allow for that to happen as a community.

I don't think so.. would you care to explain..They are changing their statement with every update ??

Ummmm..... Not to state the obvious but that is why they are called "updates". Because info changes over time.
The updates are letting everyone know this is an evolving situation.
So much negativity on this thread from people who obviously own or hold no BAR.

There is a difference between updates and statements..please read before replying....LOL.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

I'm confident in the Titanium team. you need a little patience and the developers will show the results of perfect work!!

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

Somebody reported this theft to SEC, I heard a rumor that Michael is considering refunding ETH/BTC.

It is gonna get messy if SEC gets involved

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I don't think so. They have been transparent about every single action they took and it would be sad to see this great idea being buried by some idiot hacker. We shouldn't allow for that to happen as a community.

I don't think so.. would you care to explain..They are changing their statement with every update ??

Ummmm..... Not to state the obvious but that is why they are called "updates". Because info changes over time.

There is a difference between updates and statements..please read before replying....LOL.

I CAN read.... Can you?   I was replying to the poster's comment that,  "....They are changing their statement with every update"
So when is a statement an update and an update a statement?  Can content from videos, websites, interviews be considered as updates or statements?  Are we talking about "official updates" from the company posted on their website?  
Seems you have the definitions so let me know. Otherwise your comment is ridiculous.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Somebody reported this theft to SEC, I heard a rumor that Michael is considering refunding ETH/BTC.

It is gonna get messy if SEC gets involved

It could a rumor because you have no source where you got this news. I think this could be trolling attempt to get chance more cheap tokens when people got TBAR. Be responsible don't share this kind of news if you are real supporter of this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

I'll look with interest at how the project will grow! Monopolies never do good to people and we should find ways to disrupt them.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bpress

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

I actually do own a lot and feel like I was cheated. I started getting suspicious after the first youtube videos unti the hack then it was already too late
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

Dev team - greedy scammers! Embarrassed Dont trust them and dont buy their new coins

Do you seriously believe that?  If the company was "scammers" they could have NOT issued new coins and they would have let everyone lose money when the hackers dump massive amounts of millions of BAR when it becomes  listed on exchanges.  The actions of the company to issue new TBAR tokens to all coin holders quickly and with good, open communication  shows they are trying to fix their security breach quickly and fairly.
He's not even thinking about what had just happened. I watched the video all over again. They had a serious  issue about the massive hacking accounts and trying to create new Tbar tokens to all coin holders, I hope it will finish soon so that they won't have a hard time with their investors.
davidlsmith

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

I am an early investor and have been steadily acquiring Bars every few days and moving them in to myeatherwallet I certainly hope they deliver as planed as it has been over 24 hours since I heard of this. Further, it is a shame that they didn't have business insurance to cover such loss.  The real tragedy here is security and Enterprise Management is there game and to show this level of incompetence at this stage of the game is unacceptable.
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

rubbish company
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

They have sent some TBARs already before freezing the distribution, havent they? Did anyone get some?
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

Dev team - greedy scammers! Embarrassed Dont trust them and dont buy their new coins

Do you seriously believe that?  If the company was "scammers" they could have NOT issued new coins and they would have let everyone lose money when the hackers dump massive amounts of millions of BAR when it becomes  listed on exchanges.  The actions of the company to issue new TBAR tokens to all coin holders quickly and with good, open communication  shows they are trying to fix their security breach quickly and fairly.
He's not even thinking about what had just happened. I watched the video all over again. They had a serious  issue about the massive hacking accounts and trying to create new Tbar tokens to all coin holders, I hope it will finish soon so that they won't have a hard time with their investors.

Right and it should be a soon as possible. Usually, having  incident like this is a  goodbye to the project because security is very important in cryptocurrency so the Titanium should be thankful that people still trust them.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

Do you seriously believe that?  If the company was "scammers" they could have NOT issued new coins and they would have let everyone lose money when the hackers dump massive amounts of millions of BAR when it becomes  listed on exchanges.  The actions of the company to issue new TBAR tokens to all coin holders quickly and with good, open communication  shows they are trying to fix their security breach quickly and fairly.
He's not even thinking about what had just happened. I watched the video all over again. They had a serious  issue about the massive hacking accounts and trying to create new Tbar tokens to all coin holders, I hope it will finish soon so that they won't have a hard time with their investors.

Right and it should be a soon as possible. Usually, having  incident like this is a  goodbye to the project because security is very important in cryptocurrency so the Titanium should be thankful that people still trust them.

Good community may have a great future,  good thing that they issued new one to ensure that investors will not lose their money. They better go with hackerone just like electroneum it may take time but for sure it is secured.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

No need to rush to draw conclusions when investing using latest tools by professional firm is going on to bring the facts in light to put in front of everyone. This kind of incidents can not be excluded totally but we expect extra security measures from companies which are going to provide such services. By tomorrow evening we will be able to see some results hopefully.
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:18:32 AM by g.m.tyshenk

I actually do own a lot and feel like I was cheated. I started getting suspicious after the first youtube videos unti the hack then it was already too late

I am confused by your comment. You  are suspicious of the company and feel cheated in that they have misrepresented themselves. OK I get that but not sure I agree with your sentiment. We are all here to make money on our ICO investments. However, regardkess of your feelings I fail to see how you have been cheated in monetary terms. If your BAR tokens are replaced 1:1 with new TBARs then you have lost nothing in terms of money. And since it is early days and the token is not listed on bigger exchanges then you are imagining unrealized losses.
My advice is just to wait and hodle your TBAR tokens. If the company is even a fraction of a success then your TBAR tokens will be worth much more than what you paid.You can sell your tokens for profit.
If you thought this was going to be a fast swing trade for profit then you were wrong. Most ICOs fail and they few that make it can take a few years before they moon after they get their platforms set up  (eg. Populous, veritaseum, omisego).
And finally, if you are this emotional with your investments you should not be invested in highly speculative ICO start ups.
webbski9

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I agree ,having replacement Tbars will happen BUT...if the company cannot look after their own security ......
Just saying
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

I agree ,having replacement Tbars will happen BUT...if the company cannot look after their own security ......
Just saying

Yes, this seems like an issue. But can any organization protect itself from inside hacks? Just look at security breaches by Manning and Snowden. If someone on the inside of an organization wants to steal info (or analogous to ICOs , steal tokens). Even the best security won't stop inside hacks and data thefts.  There is a difference between the platform's cloud security and the company's operating business security. Hopefully Titanium will beef up it's business IT security after this incident.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I think the Titanium team has really done a great job in try to address this huge security bridge in the company by immediately stopping trade, its really unfortunate knowing that someone among dev team could betray the trust they had, once Tbars has been replaced, the culprit will have nothing but lose with his stash, if the team are dedicated, project will still be a success.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

[/quote]

I am confused by your comment. You  are suspicious of the company and feel cheated in that they have misrepresented themselves. OK I get that but not sure I agree with your sentiment. We are all here to make money on our ICO investments. However, regardkess of your feelings I fail to see how you have been cheated in monetary terms. If your BAR tokens are replaced 1:1 with new TBARs then you have lost nothing in terms of money. And since it is early days and the token is not listed on bigger exchanges then you are imagining unrealized losses.
My advice is just to wait and hodle your TBAR tokens. If the company is even a fraction of a success then your TBAR tokens will be worth much more than what you paid.You can sell your tokens for profit.
If you thought this was going to be a fast swing trade for profit then you were wrong. Most ICOs fail and they few that make it can take a few years before they moon after they get their platforms set up  (eg. Populous, veritaseum, omisego).
And finally, if you are this emotional with your investments you should not be invested in highly speculative ICO start ups.
[/quote]

Replacing BARs with TBARS 1:1 will not fix the problem

Reputation is gone, damage done, 90%+ regret investing in company and no new buyers believe in this CEO.

Micheal interviews are all fluff, car salesman style of talk and delivery

People get banned in TG for asking reasonable questions, its sad the way Titanium ended up
He took 35m USD and is  then someone steals his private keys, what moron keeps 16m tokens on one addy? I have 4 adresses and nowhere near that many coins.

This guy will screw up all the time, he has no deep knowledge and we are paying for it.
Selling timeshare on some beach would suit him better

Im all for ETH/BTC refund, others can have TBARs and good luck to them.

Now he says he wont honor replacing BARs with TBARS bought after certain period of time?

I can see this ending up as a lawsuit if not handled right

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:09:56 PM by g.m.tyshenk

Quote from: didi-man link=topic=2542292.msg31046320#msg31046320 date=1519572275/

I am confused by your comment. You  are suspicious of the company and feel cheated in that they have misrepresented themselves. OK I get that but not sure I agree with your sentiment. We are all here to make money on our ICO investments. However, regardkess of your feelings I fail to see how you have been cheated in monetary terms. If your BAR tokens are replaced 1:1 with new TBARs then you have lost nothing in terms of money. And since it is early days and the token is not listed on bigger exchanges then you are imagining unrealized losses.

Replacing BARs with TBARS 1:1 will not fix the problem
Reputation is gone, damage done, 90%+ regret investing in company and no new buyers believe in this CEO.
Micheal interviews are all fluff, car salesman style of talk and delivery
People get banned in TG for asking reasonable questions, its sad the way Titanium ended up
He took 35m USD and is  then someone steals his private keys, what moron keeps 16m tokens on one addy? I have 4 adresses and nowhere near that many coins.
This guy will screw up all the time, he has no deep knowledge and we are paying for it.
Selling timeshare on some beach would suit him better
Im all for ETH/BTC refund, others can have TBARs and good luck to them.
Now he says he wont honor replacing BARs with TBARS bought after certain period of time?
I can see this ending up as a lawsuit if not handled right

Again your logic seems confused. Would you blame the house owner or the robber who steals the furniture? Seems you are blaming the owner and not the thief.
At some point the company will complete the TBAR for BAR swap. Anyone dumb enough to buy BAR tokens after the company no longer supports that token are on their own.  It seems reasonable to me that at some point the company will walk away from BARS and not be responsible for them.
It also  sounds like  you have lost confidence in the CEO and/or team.  At least you might have the opportunity to get your ETH back.
There are many new ICOs to invest in other than Titanium.
Good luck moving forward to other ICOs.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: