Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121487 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:20:50 AM

The guy is a financist. He probably heard somewhere that “the masses are coming to alt coins soon” and decided that he can get ahead of the train by creating a scamcoin as soon as possible. He started to look for original ideas but could not come with anything better than “a miner’s coin”, then he even did not want to use his brain to think for a while and made a flawed design due to misundertstanding of probability, how do you like that? And lastly, he found some “programmer” who decided to cheat on the noob and did not bother to write the code well. Haste makes waste, so they say.

Halfwit, I am the only economist who has been saying for the last 3 months the masses are coming to crypto-coins.  I'm the only economist who has said from day one Bitcoin will get its ETF license and then within months the media would spin shit into gold taking bitcoin and all alt coins into mainstream.

So of course I'm gonna try to get ahead of the curve.  It's not my fault the "programmers" here are not really programmers.  I had no idea.  If I had known I would have gone to PSU and paid some grad student $20 per hour to program what I needed.

Lesson learned - my idea and the features I anted were "too ambitious" for your best programmers.  I had more features I wanted to add but the skills were simply not there.

So don't blame me for bringing something new, a new perspective and a new type of coin, blame the misrepresentation of your local programmers who obviously can't program and I had no way of knowing that until it was too late. 

Go read some of my papers from 3 months ago on devtome and see I've been the loudest and most accurate about what's coming to alt coins.

And as such I have been accumulating with actual dollars not mined coins devcoins and ixCoins as those two have the biggest probability of being bitcoins 2.0.  I'm not gonna go into details here now as to why that's true but be sure I'm no talking head and i saw alt coins for that they are before any talking head ever did and in fact they're all still laughing at you guys.

Wait until the bitcoin ETF takes off, then you'll see crypto-madness which is why I wanted to launch my own coin - I simply don't have enough cash to accumulate as many coins as I would like, but if one can launch a successful alt coin then that's a different story.  This is a 2-3 year project for me and not some quick pump and dump.

90% of the people here have no idea what's going in the big picture or what's coming by the latest next year.

Keep laughing but when it comes it will be too late to act and seeing how you guys know nothing about investments you'll sell out the second you see $100,000 in your account, thinking that's real money. 

The wave and whirlwind that's coming being pushed and propagated by the media, banks and the state will make the dot com boom look like the 70's housing market.  Common joes on these boards can make million if they understand what's happening when the madness starts which should be just months after the ETF license.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:27:07 AM

is that Bernanke (sp?) guy also a financier? (I am wondering if i am seeing a pattern here...)

-MarkM-

Bernske, is a muppet.  A talking head.  He will be replaced so when the dollar collapses he won't be there to take the blame.  Same thing happens to Greenspan - he kept rates too low and before hosting collapsed he was replaced. That way nobody could blame him.

Bernake takes orders.  He destroyed the dollar, he will be replaced and then within 1-2 years the dollar will be replaced and nobody will be clear to blame.  Sad now nobody picks up on this stiff.

Snd that's why digital money is urgently important this is why it can't fail this is why I'm in it and NOT ONE single talking head economist or finance guy has said alt coins I'll be big.  In fact they laugh and call it scams, fads and a failure.  They're wrong and like usual 12 months behind.

So no, I made this decision on my own based on my own experience and education and such how the bankers will come in en masse in the next 6-12 months and I'm simply trying to position myself by more then just buying so coins. I'm here for the long term not some quick pump and dump and had I know the programmers here didn't know how to really program I would have found a graduate student cause I went to school with bunch of them.

Lesson learned.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:30:38 AM

The guy is a financist. He probably heard somewhere that “the masses are coming to alt coins soon” and decided that he can get ahead of the train by creating a scamcoin as soon as possible. He started to look for original ideas but could not come with anything better than “a miner’s coin”, then he even did not want to use his brain to think for a while and made a flawed design due to misundertstanding of probability, how do you like that? And lastly, he found some “programmer” who decided to cheat on the noob and did not bother to write the code well. Haste makes waste, so they say.

Halfwit, I am the only economist who has been saying for the last 3 months the masses are coming to crypto-coins.  I'm the only economist who has said from day one Bitcoin will get its ETF license and then within months the media would spin shit into gold taking bitcoin and all alt coins into mainstream.

So of course I'm gonna try to get ahead of the curve.  It's not my fault the "programmers" here are not really programmers.  I had no idea.  If I had known I would have gone to PSU and paid some grad student $20 per hour to program what I needed.

Lesson learned - my idea and the features I anted were "too ambitious" for your best programmers.  I had more features I wanted to add but the skills were simply not there.

So don't blame me for bringing something new, a new perspective and a new type of coin, blame the misrepresentation of your local programmers who obviously can't program and I had no way of knowing that until it was too late. 

Go read some of my papers from 3 months ago on devtome and see I've been the loudest and most accurate about what's coming to alt coins.

And as such I have been accumulating with actual dollars not mined coins devcoins and ixCoins as those two have the biggest probability of being bitcoins 2.0.  I'm not gonna go into details here now as to why that's true but be sure I'm no talking head and i saw alt coins for that they are before any talking head ever did and in fact they're all still laughing at you guys.

Wait until the bitcoin ETF takes off, then you'll see crypto-madness which is why I wanted to launch my own coin - I simply don't have enough cash to accumulate as many coins as I would like, but if one can launch a successful alt coin then that's a different story.  This is a 2-3 year project for me and not some quick pump and dump.

90% of the people here have no idea what's going in the big picture or what's coming by the latest next year.

Keep laughing but when it comes it will be too late to act and seeing how you guys know nothing about investments you'll sell out the second you see $100,000 in your account, thinking that's real money. 

The wave and whirlwind that's coming being pushed and propagated by the media, banks and the state will make the dot com boom look like the 70's housing market.  Common joes on these boards can make million if they understand what's happening when the madness starts which should be just months after the ETF license.

You sir, are the complete definition of an idiot. You come on here, to a community which you know nothing about, and start spewing your bullshit about how you know the in's and out's and all arounds of the crpyto world? Do yourself a favor and shut your mouth before you trip over your own tongue. You have embarrassed yourself enough creating the biggest failcoin I have ever seen, now it is time to set your pride aside and shut up.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:32:46 AM

This^ xD

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:34:57 AM

Halfwit, I am the only economist who has been saying for the last 3 months the masses are coming to crypto-coins.  I'm the only economist who has said from day one Bitcoin will get its ETF license and then within months the media would spin shit into gold taking bitcoin and all alt coins into mainstream.

So of course I'm gonna try to get ahead of the curve.  It's not my fault the "programmers" here are not really programmers.  I had no idea.  If I had known I would have gone to PSU and paid some grad student $20 per hour to program what I needed.

Lesson learned - my idea and the features I anted were "too ambitious" for your best programmers.  I had more features I wanted to add but the skills were simply not there.

And as such I have been accumulating with actual dollars not mined coins devcoins and ixCoins as those two have the biggest probability of being bitcoins 2.0.  I'm not gonna go into details here now as to why that's true but be sure I'm no talking head and i saw alt coins for that they are before any talking head ever did and in fact they're all still laughing at you guys.

Wait until the bitcoin ETF takes off, then you'll see crypto-madness which is why I wanted to launch my own coin - I simply don't have enough cash to accumulate as many coins as I would like, but if one can launch a successful alt coin then that's a different story.  This is a 2-3 year project for me and not some quick pump and dump.

The wave and whirlwind that's coming being pushed and propagated by the media, banks and the state will make the dot com boom look like the 70's housing market.  Common joes on these boards can make million if they understand what's happening when the madness starts which should be just months after the ETF license.

OMFG this is it, I've really tried to stay off of your threads.

You are a nutbag, and your own worst enemy.

The only one, indeed. Seriously it's a miracle that BTC ever made it to $2/coin without you right?

When you shut your fucking mouth, catch up on some crypto-currency basics and maybe adjust your attitude to reflect even the merest hint of decency (much less a hint of professionalism, or even adulthood), you might be able to create a new account and start getting productively involved.

Because the name Vlad2Vlad is irreparably damaged.

You're talking two kinds of trash out of both sides of your mouth and pretty soon no one is going to listen to you at all.  You think you're having this great struggle to convince everyone of your genius, but you're so ignorant most of the alt coin forum here is just poking you to see what color you'll shit yourself next.

Dude you got here three months ago.  Not for nothing but you are the ignorant masses and you're already here.

Keep talking shit about everyone that tries to help you. Based on your incredible narcissism and complete inability to take input from those around you, I suspect your final public blowup is going to be incredible.

I'm popping popcorn.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:42:49 AM

Reminds me of that diary reptile guy in the offtopic section, I am off to search for diary of a reptile or whatever its called and see if that saga is ongoing also...

...Nope, gone until millibitcoins hit $300, oh well.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mnyonpa

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:48:42 AM

Maybe I am indeed a halfwit, but I cannot see anything new. The type of your coin is PoW only scrypt based coin, just like LTC. The superblocks are not an innovation. That you did not bother to look at other altcoins for long enough and rediscovered a wheel does not make your idea new and creative. And with your failure to understand basic probability your pathetic “Vlad golden blocks” even do not benefit small miners as you wished them to.

And remember, I'm unemployed and broke, imagine what I would do to make this coin the best if I had real money like I once used to.

Ah. That would explain the hasty attempts to create a scamcoin.

I am the only economist who has been saying for the last 3 months the masses are coming to crypto-coins.  I'm the only economist who has said from day one Bitcoin will get its ETF license and then within months the media would spin shit into gold taking bitcoin and all alt coins into mainstream.

And being such a talented economist you did not think of anything better than unoriginal get rich quick scam. Shame on you, really. Famous Russian scammer Mr. Mavrodi does better than you Smiley

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:49:21 AM

Halfwit, I am the only economist who has been saying for the last 3 months the masses are coming to crypto-coins.  I'm the only economist who has said from day one Bitcoin will get its ETF license and then within months the media would spin shit into gold taking bitcoin and all alt coins into mainstream.

So of course I'm gonna try to get ahead of the curve.  It's not my fault the "programmers" here are not really programmers.  I had no idea.  If I had known I would have gone to PSU and paid some grad student $20 per hour to program what I needed.

Lesson learned - my idea and the features I anted were "too ambitious" for your best programmers.  I had more features I wanted to add but the skills were simply not there.

And as such I have been accumulating with actual dollars not mined coins devcoins and ixCoins as those two have the biggest probability of being bitcoins 2.0.  I'm not gonna go into details here now as to why that's true but be sure I'm no talking head and i saw alt coins for that they are before any talking head ever did and in fact they're all still laughing at you guys.

Wait until the bitcoin ETF takes off, then you'll see crypto-madness which is why I wanted to launch my own coin - I simply don't have enough cash to accumulate as many coins as I would like, but if one can launch a successful alt coin then that's a different story.  This is a 2-3 year project for me and not some quick pump and dump.

The wave and whirlwind that's coming being pushed and propagated by the media, banks and the state will make the dot com boom look like the 70's housing market.  Common joes on these boards can make million if they understand what's happening when the madness starts which should be just months after the ETF license.

You sir, are the complete definition of an idiot. You come on here, to a community which you know nothing about, and start spewing your bullshit about how you know the in's and out's and all arounds of the crpyto world? Do yourself a favor and shut your mouth before you trip over your own tongue. You have embarrassed yourself enough creating the biggest failcoin I have ever seen, now it is time to set your pride aside and shut up.

Dumbshit, stick to hack job programming and let me do what I've gone 6 years to a 14th world ranked college (with a 3.8 GPA) to learn and do.  I have more investment experience than you do breathing.

Try doing 6 years of intense programming at a top 20 universities then you have my permission to speak in my direction.  It's idiots like you sitting on golden geese but are too stupid and arrogant to really get it and it pleases me to inform you that when this thing blows up you'll be one of those mindless idiots thinking you made it with a whopping $50K, realizing too late you left $5 million on the table.  When that moment hits your 2 half functioning neurons please think of me.  

Now get back to your "programming for dummies" book, you intellectual you.   My worst GPA in my worst nightmare term would put your best efforts to shame as much as your half-ass programming "skills" would if they ever decide to add programming for halfwits in the special Olympics.  

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:56:41 AM

If 6 years of college left you with these management, financial, and probability skills, then I think you should ask for your money back.

It's idiots like you sitting on golden geese but are too stupid and arrogant to really get it and it pleases me to inform you that when this thing blows up you'll be one of those mindless idiots thinking you made it with a whopping $50K, realizing too late you left $5 million on the table.  When that moment hits your 2 half functioning neurons please think of me.  
It's already gotten big. Bitcoins are worth $100 a pop. I remember when they were 8 cents each, and all I could think about was how amazing it was they were completely decentralized. That's why they got big. It's not because of the online or digital parts.

You saw bitcoins get big, but you understand none of their significance, which is apparent from your attempts to make a more centralized copy. All you know is that they got big in the past, so they're bound to get bigger, and you're looking for a way to get a cut of it.
Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:57:36 AM

Dumbshit, stick to hack job programming and let me do what I've gone 6 years to a 14th world ranked college (with a 3.8 GPA) to learn and do.  I have more investment experience than you do breathing.

Try doing 6 years of intense programming at a top 20 universities then you have my permission to speak in my direction.  It's idiots like you sitting on golden geese but are too stupid and arrogant to really get it and it pleases me to inform you that when this thing blows up you'll be one of those mindless idiots thinking you made it with a whopping $50K, realizing too late you left $5 million on the table.  When that moment hits your 2 half functioning neurons please think of me.  

Now get back to your "programming for dummies" book, you intellectual you.   My worst GPA in my worst nightmare term would put your best efforts to shame as much as your half-ass programming "skills" would if they ever decide to add programming for halfwits in the special Olympics.  

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:58:06 AM

Yea, you are just proving how much of a fucking idiot you are. With that 3.8 GPA, did they not teach you how to speak properly? "At a top 20 universities" - I hope English is your 5th language, otherwise it's fairly obvious you are an undereducated shitbag that just wants to make a quick buck off people a million times smarter than you.

It's sad that people like you are god's crusaders. He would be very disappointed in what you are

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:03:42 AM

Vlad, do you have two CPU cores? Is one of them pointed at Fairbrix and the other at Tenebrix? Or are you currently still CPU-mining primecoin efficiently enough even at its current difficulty that your CPUs are currently busy mining that because it is more profitable?

The time window seems to be closing for mining those two coins with a single core actually if you count your connections and figure out what fraction of the day's blocks your core gets, it kind of looks like the escalation has begun, people seem to be using more than one core now. But maybe that is latecomers, figuring they missed so many months that they need to throw more cores at them to catch up with the people who were doing it all last year alongside BBQcoin.

Those are the kinds of opportunities you might maybe be able to benefit from, not grand notions you lack all the technical skills to accomplish.

Lolcust has been discussing for years what exactly to build into Tenebrix for its big re-launch, its coming back out into the open, have you been in touch with him at all, maybe you are more up to date than I am on what the latest ideas/plans there are? Maybe you are one of the people throwing more than one core at it and have been racking them up the whole 3 months you have been around?

If the community is not even able to maintain the coins it has had all along, then regardless of whether some ingrown group that focusses on one particular new scamcoin manages to keep its one coin up to date the general failure of the community in general to maintain long term is not going to look good.

So how about stop throwing in your lot with the pump and dump scam crowd and get involved in the long term nitty gritty stuff, the maintenance and promotion of the legacy coins we have had all these years...

You should read that reptilia guy's diary thread too, it is amazing but also possibly a little instructive. Great ideas. Well maybe except when the "supernode" concept that started out as a data-and-business centre that could run entire coin networks and exchanges for them etc devolved into a roleplaying game of manic megalomaniacs throwing bitcoins around like water and not actually as far as I could see setting up permanent nodes / datacentres at all...

-MarkM-

P.S. Tenebrix has 7 million coin pre-mine lolcust plans to destroy, maybe you can come up with awesome uses for such vast amounts of coins so that it need not be thrown away but can instead be used to make the re-debut of Tenebrix into the limelight the event of the year whichever year it ends up happening...

P.P.S. i guess maybe I should try to get back to ensuring http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc gets updated more often that it lately has been... Wink

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:14:14 AM

Wow, all this crazy stuff coming from the guy whose entire belief of cryptocurrency is basically going to this website and putting "Coin" at the end of the word.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:18:29 AM

No no you missed the important part... the "by Vlad" part...

-MarkM-

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:20:29 AM

Wow, all this crazy stuff coming from the guy whose entire belief of cryptocurrency is basically going to this website and putting "Coin" at the end of the word.

The irony is when I clicked there I got "Argumentize".

ArgumentizeCoin.  Now if you got coins for arguing (like a bat shit crazy loon) then Vlad would be rolling in the AGC.
JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:28:01 AM

hay guys whats going on in this thread

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:45:52 AM

hay guys whats going on in this thread

Just a dumbass trying to sound smart, getting mad, apologizing for getting mad, then getting even madder. The usual

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:46:53 AM

El Oh El

Walter, they are calling the cops, man.... put the piece away!

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:58:48 AM

Lol r3wt, you just lost him again.  I think it's time you walk away because you can't control him, and he has done enough damage to his coin that it would be far better for you to just launch a new one and watch his die.

Vlad, I see you still haven't learned to keep your foot out of your mouth.  First of all, you keep trying to dazzle us with your brilliance.  BUT, if you are a top grad from a top college, and know more as an economist than anyone.  Why are you sitting there jobless and broke.  You didn't do any research into what you were getting into.  You just wanted a coin to catch an incoming possible craze.  You have NO programming skills, and no knowledge about pretty much anything to do with cryptocurrency.  For god's sake you can't even set up a miner.  Yet you figured you could Develop a coin without the need of any programmer at all.

You claim to know all about cryptocurrency, and that you invented a totally new way to do things, which we idiots could have never imagined, yet you rehashed an old and already dead idea.  Then you come back with, oh I only really read about 2 types of cryptocurrencies and that is where you based the vast knowledge.   Next you figured you could give a programmer that charged you around $20  approx 1 day to design a coin and you launched it without waiting for it to even be read over.  Now you try to blame that on others as well.  You do realize decent programmers make more then bankers don't you???  What would you expect of a big business deal to be drawn up in 15 minutes by some guy off the street that charged you $15???  Even the coins with full time development teams take a month or so to properly test and work out all the bugs.  We told you to wait, but you didn't listen.  Only complained that we were going against your will, because you had your mind made up, then you launched these stupid polls, that you never let us hear the end of because we choose the smart way, instead of the way that would earn you the most money when the other idiots show up at the door looking for a Bitcoin clone.

And lastly, you want to make a coin that will be accepted as a valued currency, in the business world, the world you claim you have far more knowledge then us plebes.  And you then make the symbol representing your coin to the business world a picture of Zoolander mining Chicken McNuggets???  WTF???

All the problems with the coin have 1 single point of failure.  I am sure you are smart enough to figure out what that is.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:04:47 AM

I tried to reason with him guys...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: