Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121486 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:06:11 AM

If 6 years of college left you with these management, financial, and probability skills, then I think you should ask for your money back.

It's idiots like you sitting on golden geese but are too stupid and arrogant to really get it and it pleases me to inform you that when this thing blows up you'll be one of those mindless idiots thinking you made it with a whopping $50K, realizing too late you left $5 million on the table.  When that moment hits your 2 half functioning neurons please think of me.  
It's already gotten big. Bitcoins are worth $100 a pop. I remember when they were 8 cents each, and all I could think about was how amazing it was they were completely decentralized. That's why they got big. It's not because of the online or digital parts.

You saw bitcoins get big, but you understand none of their significance, which is apparent from your attempts to make a more centralized copy. All you know is that they got big in the past, so they're bound to get bigger, and you're looking for a way to get a cut of it.

Wrong.

But thanks for the respectful criticism.

This has nothing to do with bitcoin.  I'm not here cause of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the carrot, the alt coins are the socio-banking experiement, that's where the real money is going forward.  A) They're letting free markets create the best digital form of money and B) allowing free markets create the digital craze, so that people will rush to trade their paper dollars for video game money like bitcoin.

I doubt bitcoin will be it, most likely a more socio-acceptable and even more popular coin.  Bitcoin was just the foundation from which clones can be made at will, each one innovating on the last snd giving the impression it's decentralize and made by the people for the people which is a total masquerade. This is how I knew 3 months ago there will be 300 coins by beginning of next year and 3,000 the year after.

But once the ETF takes off serious money will come in (billions) they will accumulate most alt coins, they will seek another bicoin ETF (I think ixCoin as it's the best match and I have now bought nearly 1%) they will also make an alt coin basket ETF, all of these actions will make most alt coins skyrocket. They're (bankers snd the mdedia) laughing now cause they're idiots just like they laughed at the first Internet funds back in 1994 and when the first one went billion $ - buster, overnight, there was a mad rush to mass copy that Internet fund which drove any and all Internet stocks tru the roof becssue there were not enought Internet stocks to satisfy the billions of incoming funds and this time around, even with 300 coins there will be a massive shortage especially due to a serious lack of liquidity.

The same will happen here.  The pros think bitcoin will never get that license but it will (i have ZERO doubt) and in a matter of 2-3 months the media circus will start on cue and then the bankers and the pro developers will jump in and there will be massive demand for crypto-coins.  All these hack coins will skyrocket and millionaires will be made overnight.

That's why im accumulating devcoin and ixCoin but to be sure I needed to start my own coin, thats why tnis was a long term project for me 2-3 years, no oump and dump, why settle for $100K when you can make $100 Million.  Problem was I didn't know 90% of those here aren't really programmers and couldn't program the necessary features I needed.

So I need to get the money in the next few months to put together a team of 2-3 really good programmers.  The decent alt coins, when the bankers come en masse will get massive millions for a straight buyout.  This is the time to start a good coin and build it with a solid gold reputation cause that's what bankers need to start an ETF With your coin.

And if you can't then mine any coins you can and hold on cause the lack of liquidity and sudden sharp jump in demand will spike some coins as much as 100,000%.  Mark my words.  The biggest gainer in the dot com boom and tech boom era was DELL from 1991 tru 2000 with a 540 fold or 54,000% return. These coins will will dwarf tnat in a matter of months, returning as much as 100,000% return in under 3 months.  

It's already happened with Namecoin, Litecoin and bitcoin and that was with less than 1% of the population in on it.  Imagine an overnight spike to over 10% active investors, and eventually closer to 60%.  It's gonna be madness.  People will gladly exchange their real money for a digital currency and that's the end game.

This is no joke - remember this cause it will start happening in under 12 months - and when it does dont be stupid to sell for $100,000.  Wait for it cause the madness will dwarf the dot com boom.  Meanwhile accumulate all you can.

This is free advice and though some of you think I'm half retraded cause I can't program.  Many pay big money for advice like this.  Just watch bitcoin's ETF application which all the pros say there is no way for them to get it approved and they're right only they don't get what's really goin on. If/when bitcoin gets their ETF, get ready cause the media will, within 2-3 months get their cue and the alt coins will be gamed like something you've never seen.

Good luck to those who hear snd understand!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:06:56 AM

I tried to reason with him guys...

Ahahahaahaahhahaaaaa.   Ok, that was awesome.

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:11:10 AM

El Oh El

Walter, they are calling the cops, man.... put the piece away!

Smokey, you're entering a world of pain.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:14:31 AM

But once the ETF takes off serious money will come in (billions) they will accumulate most alt coins, they will seek another bicoin ETF (I think ixCoin as it's the best match and I have now bought nearly 1%) they will also make an alt coin basket ETF, all of these actions will make most alt coins skyrocket. They're (bankers snd the mdedia) laughing now cause they're idiots just like they laughed at the first Internet funds back in 1994 and when the first one went billion $ - buster, overnight, there was a mad rush to mass copy that Internet fund which drove any and all Internet stocks tru the roof becssue there were not enought Internet stocks to satisfy the billions of incoming funds and this time around, even with 300 coins there will be a massive shortage especially due to a serious lack of liquidity.

Are you suggesting that there'll be demand for 300 or even 3000 altcoins with mostly no innovation?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:16:17 AM

Lol r3wt, you just lost him again.  I think it's time you walk away because you can't control him, and he has done enough damage to his coin that it would be far better for you to just launch a new one and watch his die.

Vlad, I see you still haven't learned to keep your foot out of your mouth.  First of all, you keep trying to dazzle us with your brilliance.  BUT, if you are a top grad from a top college, and know more as an economist than anyone.  Why are you sitting there jobless and broke.  You didn't do any research into what you were getting into.  You just wanted a coin to catch an incoming possible craze.  You have NO programming skills, and no knowledge about pretty much anything to do with cryptocurrency.  For god's sake you can't even set up a miner.  Yet you figured you could Develop a coin without the need of any programmer at all.

You claim to know all about cryptocurrency, and that you invented a totally new way to do things, which we idiots could have never imagined, yet you rehashed an old and already dead idea.  Then you come back with, oh I only really read about 2 types of cryptocurrencies and that is where you based the vast knowledge.   Next you figured you could give a programmer that charged you around $20  approx 1 day to design a coin and you launched it without waiting for it to even be read over.  Now you try to blame that on others as well.  You do realize decent programmers make more then bankers don't you???  What would you expect of a big business deal to be drawn up in 15 minutes by some guy off the street that charged you $15???  Even the coins with full time development teams take a month or so to properly test and work out all the bugs.  We told you to wait, but you didn't listen.  Only complained that we were going against your will, because you had your mind made up, then you launched these stupid polls, that you never let us hear the end of because we choose the smart way, instead of the way that would earn you the most money when the other idiots show up at the door looking for a Bitcoin clone.

And lastly, you want to make a coin that will be accepted as a valued currency, in the business world, the world you claim you have far more knowledge then us plebes.  And you then make the symbol representing your coin to the business world a picture of Zoolander mining Chicken McNuggets???  WTF???

All the problems with the coin have 1 single point of failure.  I am sure you are smart enough to figure out what that is.

I did do my homework and I paid the best programmer here not knowing 90% of the programmers here aren't really programmers.

That was the problem not my plan, my plan was sound.

Contain me?  Are you a communist?

I speak with respect to those who Crotosoze me with respect.  Those who attack me like idiots well, they get a similar response.  Show me one person I insulted because they simply said something to me in an honest manner while respecting my rights.

You think you're the only one with the freedom of speech.

You're not thinking again!

I'd rather kill 100 of my own coins than give up my freedom of speech.  

Unlike you my family and I suffered and were kidnapped and tortured by communists in the eastern bloc for speaking our minds and for the simple fact of owning bibles.

You think I lived through that as a 9 year old seeing my mom and dad beaten into bloody raw meat and nearly murdered in front of me and my 5 little brothers in broad daylight and I'm gonna shut up for the sake of a coin, for the sake of money or cause some small minded internet fool says so - I'd rather DIE!!!!

Nobody will silence me.  The best you can do is respect me as a human being and in return I will respect you likewise.  Those who attack me unfairly because they lack a mind get what's coming to them.

I don't mind criticism, but be human about it, that's not much to ask.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:17:08 AM

If 6 years of college left you with these management, financial, and probability skills, then I think you should ask for your money back.

It's idiots like you sitting on golden geese but are too stupid and arrogant to really get it and it pleases me to inform you that when this thing blows up you'll be one of those mindless idiots thinking you made it with a whopping $50K, realizing too late you left $5 million on the table.  When that moment hits your 2 half functioning neurons please think of me.  
It's already gotten big. Bitcoins are worth $100 a pop. I remember when they were 8 cents each, and all I could think about was how amazing it was they were completely decentralized. That's why they got big. It's not because of the online or digital parts.

You saw bitcoins get big, but you understand none of their significance, which is apparent from your attempts to make a more centralized copy. All you know is that they got big in the past, so they're bound to get bigger, and you're looking for a way to get a cut of it.

Wrong.

But thanks for the respectful criticism.

This has nothing to do with bitcoin.  I'm not here cause of bitcoin.  ...

Again, all you said is that you think bitcoin and its community is going to get a lot more money put toward it in the future because it's gotten money in the past. There's no innovation in any of that. But that's fine. Go invest money into some coins! But trying to pretend to be innovative and creating an altcoin for the sole purpose of securing a premine is insulting and missing the point.

(Also, didn't ixcoin lose popularity because of their premine, and Litecoin took off when they used its idea but with less scam? My history might be a bit off, but I don't know why you'd bet on ixcoin.)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:20:03 AM

I0Coin is IXcoin with 0 (zero) pre-mine, supposedly.

Litecoin is tenebrix/fairbrix updated to be based on bitcoin code instead of multicoin code.

Tenebrix had 7 million pre-mine to allow a massive massive super-laundry for laundering (mixing) coins. Fairbrix is Tenebrix without the pre-mine.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:22:08 AM

Are you suggesting that there'll be demand for 300 or even 3000 altcoins with mostly no innovation?

Yes.

Internet companies had no innovation, just ideas.  They had no sound business plans just hype and an idea.  That's why wallstreet laughed snd mocked the first Internet fund in 1994.  A year later all hell broke loose and they went crazy to find Internet stocks to buy and to create funds.  5 years later all interer stocks were priced so crazy high but only about 1 dozen actually had profits.  It was the mother of all bubbles but this will bigger because fist money don't need cash-flows so its easy to sell as an investment snd they don't need a P/ae ratio so they can go infinitely higher and the government, banks and multinationals all want digital money because the synergies of digital money and the power it gives banks and especially the state unprecedented.  

It's coming.  It's as clear as day to me.  Wait and watch Bitcoin get the ETF license and watch the faces of the icy league MBA's on TV, they're gonna be shocked csuse thru won't know what's going on.  But they're know exactly what the game is in a few months after that and that the state is bankrolling this while thing.

Bitcoin cannot fail.  Alt coins as a group cannot fail. It's absolutely impossible.  

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:26:30 AM

Yes.

Internet companies had no innovation, just ideas.  They had no sound business plans just hype and an idea.  That's why wallstreet laughed snd mocked the first Internet fund in 1994.  A year later all hell broke loose and they went crazy to find Internet stocks to buy and to create funds.  5 years later all interer stocks were priced so crazy high but only about 1 dozen actually had profits.  It was the mother of all bubbles but this will bigger because fist money don't need cash-flows so its easy to sell as an investment snd they don't need a P/ae ratio so they can go infinitely higher and the government, banks and multinationals all want digital money because the synergies of digital money and the power it gives banks and especially the state unprecedented.  

It's coming.  It's as clear as day to me.  Wait and watch Bitcoin get the ETF license and watch the faces of the icy league MBA's on TV, they're gonna be shocked csuse thru won't know what's going on.  But they're know exactly what the game is in a few months after that and that the state is bankrolling this while thing.

Bitcoin cannot fail.  Alt coins as a group cannot fail. It's absolutely impossible.  

Wait, you're betting on an innovationless dot-com bubble (and crash)? And trying to make it happen? And you wonder why you're getting no support here?!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:27:47 AM

Yes.

Internet companies had no innovation, just ideas.  They had no sound business plans just hype and an idea.  That's why wallstreet laughed snd mocked the first Internet fund in 1994.  A year later all hell broke loose and they went crazy to find Internet stocks to buy and to create funds.  5 years later all interer stocks were priced so crazy high but only about 1 dozen actually had profits.  It was the mother of all bubbles but this will bigger because fist money don't need cash-flows so its easy to sell as an investment snd they don't need a P/ae ratio so they can go infinitely higher and the government, banks and multinationals all want digital money because the synergies of digital money and the power it gives banks and especially the state unprecedented. 

It's coming.  It's as clear as day to me.  Wait and watch Bitcoin get the ETF license and watch the faces of the icy league MBA's on TV, they're gonna be shocked csuse thru won't know what's going on.  But they're know exactly what the game is in a few months after that and that the state is bankrolling this while thing.

Bitcoin cannot fail.  Alt coins as a group cannot fail. It's absolutely impossible. 

Why wouldn't a banker just spend $20 and 24 hours and launch a new coin.   I would add like you asininely tried to do. 
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:31:09 AM

Why wouldn't a banker just spend $20 and 24 hours and launch a new coin.   I would add like you asininely tried to do.  

Maybe its that budget unspent catch, if they don'/t blow their budget of billions buying up crapcoins and instead spend $20 * 300 or * 3000 to create 300 or 3000 new ones, they won't have used up their budget so won't get a full budget next year?

Nah, still makes no sense, they could create 3000 new blockchains at $20 each then blow billions buying the actual coins on those chains from miners to pump them...

Notice though that for a long time now the coins that moved AWAY from blockchains have been worth much much more (see http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html) than those that stayed with blockchains, presumably because of "miners dumping coins syndrome". (Backing coins some third party miner mints is insanely expensive compared to backing coins you minted yourself...)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:31:44 AM

I0Coin is IXcoin with 0 (zero) pre-mine, supposedly.

Litecoin is tenebrix/fairbrix updated to be based on bitcoin code instead of multicoin code.

Tenebrix had 7 million pre-mine to allow a massive massive super-laundry for laundering (mixing) coins. Fairbrix is Tenebrix without the pre-mine.

-MarkM-

I0oin died (and bankers don't want a coin with I and zero in it, ixCoin never died even though it should have.  Look for things that should have been but for reason it beat all odds.  This is how I predicted Obama would win both elections when most thought no way.

Also, ixCoin has a fully intact block chain, also a small miracle.  The founder came back out of the blue.  It's being accumulated heavily -(in part by me, I own almost 1 %).  IxCoin is also 9Coin.   There's historic statistical data behind the numbers 3,5,7,9, 12, 49 and their derivatives, that's just a plus.

There's more than this but you add them all together snd when way too many of these fit together then that's a huge sign.

I'm a banker and if I'm looking to sell the next bitcoin ETF then the best coin is ixCoin cause its been around from the beginning, it's never died, the premine is jack, it's done snd gone, the premine money is gone, and the founder is back, its a perfect clone only more liquidity as a much faster block chain and even the founders name is a copy of Satoshi.  I mean, that's an ETF Pipe DREAM if Bitcoin indeed makes it with its own ETF.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:36:29 AM

Why wouldn't a banker just spend $20 and 24 hours and launch a new coin.   I would add like you asininely tried to do.  

Maybe its that budget unspent catch, if they don'/t blow their budget of billions buying up crapcoins and instead spend $20 * 300 or * 3000 to create 300 or 3000 new ones, they won't have used up their budget so won't get a full budget next year?

Nah, still makes no sense, they could create 3000 new blockchains at $20 each then blow billions buying the actual coins on those chains from miners to pump them...

Notice though that for a long time now the coins that moved AWAY from blockchains have been worth much much more (see http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html) than those that stayed with blockchains, presumably because of 'miners dumping coins syndrome". (Backing coins some third party miner mints is insanely expensive compared to backing coins you minted yourself...)

-MarkM-

They have the money to buy up any coin.  They spend $10 million or even. $50 million and buy a well known coin with history and from the "inventors".  That's how it worlks.  Nobody buys into an ETF for a coin that just popped up last week.  That's ridiculous.   That's why I was rushing to start a coin cause the older coins will be worth more, also the ones with the biggest followers or a story, a unique story, which is why I like devcoin.

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:36:47 AM

Lol r3wt, you just lost him again.  I think it's time you walk away because you can't control him, and he has done enough damage to his coin that it would be far better for you to just launch a new one and watch his die.

Vlad, I see you still haven't learned to keep your foot out of your mouth.  First of all, you keep trying to dazzle us with your brilliance.  BUT, if you are a top grad from a top college, and know more as an economist than anyone.  Why are you sitting there jobless and broke.  You didn't do any research into what you were getting into.  You just wanted a coin to catch an incoming possible craze.  You have NO programming skills, and no knowledge about pretty much anything to do with cryptocurrency.  For god's sake you can't even set up a miner.  Yet you figured you could Develop a coin without the need of any programmer at all.

You claim to know all about cryptocurrency, and that you invented a totally new way to do things, which we idiots could have never imagined, yet you rehashed an old and already dead idea.  Then you come back with, oh I only really read about 2 types of cryptocurrencies and that is where you based the vast knowledge.   Next you figured you could give a programmer that charged you around $20  approx 1 day to design a coin and you launched it without waiting for it to even be read over.  Now you try to blame that on others as well.  You do realize decent programmers make more then bankers don't you???  What would you expect of a big business deal to be drawn up in 15 minutes by some guy off the street that charged you $15???  Even the coins with full time development teams take a month or so to properly test and work out all the bugs.  We told you to wait, but you didn't listen.  Only complained that we were going against your will, because you had your mind made up, then you launched these stupid polls, that you never let us hear the end of because we choose the smart way, instead of the way that would earn you the most money when the other idiots show up at the door looking for a Bitcoin clone.

And lastly, you want to make a coin that will be accepted as a valued currency, in the business world, the world you claim you have far more knowledge then us plebes.  And you then make the symbol representing your coin to the business world a picture of Zoolander mining Chicken McNuggets???  WTF???

All the problems with the coin have 1 single point of failure.  I am sure you are smart enough to figure out what that is.

I did do my homework and I paid the best programmer here not knowing 90% of the programmers here aren't really programmers.

That was the problem not my plan, my plan was sound.

Contain me?  Are you a communist?

I speak with respect to those who Crotosoze me with respect.  Those who attack me like idiots well, they get a similar response.  Show me one person I insulted because they simply said something to me in an honest manner while respecting my rights.

You think you're the only one with the freedom of speech.

You're not thinking again!

I'd rather kill 100 of my own coins than give up my freedom of speech.  

Unlike you my family and I suffered and were kidnapped and tortured by communists in the eastern bloc for speaking our minds and for the simple fact of owning bibles.

You think I lived through that as a 9 year old seeing my mom and dad beaten into bloody raw meat and nearly murdered in front of me and my 5 little brothers in broad daylight and I'm gonna shut up for the sake of a coin, for the sake of money or cause some small minded internet fool says so - I'd rather DIE!!!!

Nobody will silence me.  The best you can do is respect me as a human being and in return I will respect you likewise.  Those who attack me unfairly because they lack a mind get what's coming to them.

I don't mind criticism, but be human about it, that's not much to ask.

I was talking about the fact you ranted about all the programmers here, especially the guy you paid to make your coin.  You claimed to respect him because he was honest and didn't charge you more, yet you basically called him a complete moron, and your blaming all the problems on the fact he didn't have the time to read over the code, and he missed 1 small detail in the hour or so you gave him before you launched it.  If you had waited at the very least until the code was properly gone over, none of this would have happened.

And then you started going on in some godlike behavior that we idiots should not even be allowed to speak in your direction.  Which is funny because I would have been pissed if my GPA was as low as 3.8.

And why, when anyone offers you some advice to save yourself from the hole you are digging, do you break out in "Are you a communist???"  You were asked to act like the business man you claim to be.  Or at the very least a human.  Nothing more, nothing less.  We didn't say muzzled and beaten. Take that bible you claim to carry, and read about how you are supposed to treat others like you would like to be treated.  Or how your supposed to turn the other cheek.  Or was Jesus a communist as well???  

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:42:33 AM

Yes.

Wait, you're betting on an innovationless dot-com bubble (and crash)? And trying to make it happen? And you wonder why you're getting no support here?!

The crash came from greed and that's part of every business cycle every 8.2 years.

If you don't like crashes then next time the bubble comes then sell early.   There will always be bubbles no crashes cause of human greed. Don't blame it on me cause I see it coming and want to profit from human stupidity, nothing I do will stop it.  But if you see trends and prepare for them you can make a lot of money.

The crypto currency boom and bubble will come harder and faster than the dot com bubble and it will crash very hard.  Maybe that's the excuse the govt will use to shut down all alt coins, of course they want for themselves and the rest of the planet.  Ready to get chipped.   Unless you think the govt will let you carry all your fortunes on your cellphone.  Lol.  Pick a spot - chipping time is coming so make some cash while you can.

Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:44:31 AM

I0oin died (and bankers don't want a coin with I and zero in it, ixCoin never died even though it should have.  Look for things that should have been but for reason it beat all odds.  This is how I predicted Obama would win both elections when most thought no way.

Also, ixCoin has a fully intact block chain, also a small miracle.  The founder came back out of the blue.  It's being accumulated heavily -(in part by me, I own almost 1 %).  IxCoin is also 9Coin.   There's historic statistical data behind the numbers 3,5,7,9, 12, 49 and their derivatives, that's just a plus.

There's more than this but you add them all together snd when way too many of these fit together then that's a huge sign.

I'm a banker and if I'm looking to sell the next bitcoin ETF then the best coin is ixCoin cause its been around from the beginning, it's never died, the premine is jack, it's done snd gone, the premine money is gone, and the founder is back, its a perfect clone only more liquidity as a much faster block chain and even the founders name is a copy of Satoshi.  I mean, that's an ETF Pipe DREAM if Bitcoin indeed makes it with its own ETF.
No Dr. Pepper this time (I learned my lesson earlier in this thread), but, woah.  Just, woah.

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:44:38 AM

They have the money to buy up any coin.  They spend $10 million or even. $50 million and buy a well known coin with history and from the "inventors".  That's how it worlks.  Nobody buys into an ETF for a coin that just popped up last week.  That's ridiculous.   That's why I was rushing to start a coin cause the older coins will be worth more, also the ones with the biggest followers or a story, a unique story, which is why I like devcoin.

Don't bankers care about security anymore?

Are they going to deploy massive GPU farms to try to secure scrypt based coins, or merged mine with ASIC farms to secure all the chains they create ETFs for?

Remember a secure chain needs to have at least double the hashing power that the entire rest of the world can muster, so that even if everyone who is not mining it attacked it the attack would still fail...

-MarkM-

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:45:43 AM

Yes.

The crash came from greed and that's part of every business cycle every 8.2 years.

If you don't like crashes then next time the bubble comes then sell early.   There will always be bubbles no crashes cause of human greed. Don't blame it on me cause I see it coming and want to profit from human stupidity, nothing I do will stop it.  But if you see trends and prepare for them you can make a lot of money.

The crypto currency boom and bubble will come harder and faster than the dot com bubble and it will crash very hard.  Maybe that's the excuse the govt will use to shut down all alt coins, of course they want for themselves and the rest of the planet.  Ready to get chipped.   Unless you think the govt will let you carry all your fortunes on your cellphone.  Lol.  Pick a spot - chipping time is coming so make some cash while you can.

Profiting from human stupidity reminds me of how pissed off jesus was when he went apeshit and flipped some tables over

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:46:17 AM

Gotta put my kids to bed.  I'm pretty sure 95% here think what I'm saying is nonsense so I will not waste anymore time saying it.  Just feels wrong to see something big coming and not say something. I feel an obligation to say something but it's hard as most usually mock what they don't understand.

It's very hard for me to say these things as rarely does anyone understand or appreciate it but I feel so compelled to speak up that it hurts if I don't.

Good luck to everyone.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 04:47:18 AM

They have the money to buy up any coin.  They spend $10 million or even. $50 million and buy a well known coin with history and from the "inventors".  That's how it worlks.  Nobody buys into an ETF for a coin that just popped up last week.  That's ridiculous.   That's why I was rushing to start a coin cause the older coins will be worth more, also the ones with the biggest followers or a story, a unique story, which is why I like devcoin.

Don't bankers care about security anymore?

Are they going to deploy massive GPU farms to try to secure scrypt based coins, or merged mine with ASIC farms to secure all the chains they create ETFs for?

Remember a secure chain needs to have at least double the hashing power that the entire rest of the world can muster, so that even if everyone who is not mining it attacked it the attack would still fail...

-MarkM-

You know more than me about this but it doesn't seem PPcoin needs any of that.

Edit:

Or how a out china and India hashing away as $2 per day is good pay.  You think half the planet hashing away 24/7 is enough security. 

I don't know the answer but its not a problem that can't be resolved rather quickly.

The real obstacle is to get people to love digital money so much that they'll willingly forfeit their real money for fake money and do it happily.  And that's the the Bitcoin carrot Andorra markets will do the rest.

We have max 2-3 years to make real money so let's work together cause once the objective is met they'll find an excuse to kill all alt coins.  Maybe some asshole terrorist will use bitcoins to buy a bomb.  Who knows.  Something stupid - but grantee they will kill all crypto-coins.

Make money now and get out but work tether and make killer coins and make way more knew when the bankers come in.  That's what I tried but I couldn't implement all my features cause I couldn't find a real programmer. 

Good luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: