Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:04:54 PM

Umm... Superblock coins are old news...

Mine were set as a lottery.  And I never heard of super locks before so as far as I knew wit was a great idea.

And obviously this wasn't a regular super block idea otherwise he wouldn't have had such problems with it.

Mine are Goden Blocks, excuse me, Vlad Golden Blocks and if all my features would have been put to work and done right it would have been a great coin.  Half my fault for not knowing who's who and who can do what.  I thought I found the best programmer here.

There needs to be a system in place to let people know the level of programming a person can do.  Like stars next their name.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:06:08 PM

Which brings me back to my point. If you want a decent programmer... you're going to have to go and find a software company and hire one. >.>

Software companies charge $100 per hour.

A grad student can program anything and they'll work for $20 per hour in the student lab cause they actually make less working as student aides.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:10:07 PM

So can we get a list of programmers going.

Maybe a name and a number, on a scale of 1-10.  A 10 meaning you can program anything - a true hacker.

A 5 meaning you can change code and add a bit of new stuff.

Please, this community shouldn't have to gamble with this and as a result instead of putting out a surest coin it turns out into a debacle and a total shit coin.

My coin could have been a pretty good coin, even the programmer realized it but due to lack of knowledge or experience and unable to find a second programmer I got screwed.  That should have to happen c

We need a protocol in place where the right programmer can be found for the right job.  

And look, if you have 9 stars, it also means you'll get paid more money automatically by anyone wanting to hire you.  It works both ways.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:10:16 PM

Mine were set as a lottery.  And I never heard of super locks before so as far as I knew wit was a great idea.

That's how they all work.

And obviously this wasn't a regular super block idea otherwise he wouldn't have had such problems with it.

He didn't have problems implementing an old tired idea because you paid him only 20 bucks.

Mine are Goden Blocks, excuse me, Vlad Golden Blocks and if all my features would have been put to work and done right it would have been a great coin.  Half my fault for not knowing who's who and who can do what.  I thought I found the best programmer here.

Maybe if you called them SantaBlocks, it would have gone over better.

Just... Please, stop throwing your money away.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:13:09 PM

Vlad: do you realize one of the keys of success of the crypto concept is that its decentralize and open source, right?

Do you realize that Satoshi published his Bitcoin paper before even starting to code it, and that other great devs (from Gavin Andersen to Martti Malmi and Jeff Garzik) contributed for free because they believed the idea was revolutionary and worth their time?

So, if you are so convinced your ideas are unique and brilliant, why don't you share them with the community first, as Satoshi did? If they are so brilliant you will find devs that will work to make those ideas happen. Forget about premining, that just demonstrates that your coin is a get-rich scheme, the whole point is to change the world, isn't it? If you really believe your coin will be revolutionary just mine it from the very first moment - you may think that you are getting too few coins as you had the original idea, but at the end of the day cryptos are in its infancy, there still a minute part of the population interested in them, don't you think that if "your coin" really succeeds and its a game-changer being a mega-early adopter, mining from day 1, will be worth it?

So - what are those ideas that were "too ambitious" for your dev, and that you think will make your coin stand up among the others? What benefits does it have?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:13:23 PM

He didn't have problems implementing an old tired idea because you paid him only 20 bucks.

Oh seriously, he screwed up cause I paid him $20?  I paid him more, he was the most expensive and then I offered him nearly double that when I saw it was a touch get job than I first thought but he declined.

So now you're talking out of your ass like you know what I actually paid him.  I paid more than he asked and then offered almost double that on top of that without him asking for it but he declined to take more money.

So now you're just acting like a mindless women who fails to think before speaking.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:14:34 PM

Maybe a name and a number, on a scale of 1-10.  A 10 meaning you can program anything - a true hacker.

Please, this community shouldn't have to gamble with this and as a result instead of putting out a surest coin it turns out into a debacle and a total shit coin.

My coin could have been a pretty good coin, even the programmer realized it but due to lack of knowledge or experience and unable to find a second programmer I got screwed.  That should have to happen c

We need a protocol in place where the right programmer can be found for the right job.  

And look, if you have 9 stars, it also means you'll get paid more money automatically by anyone wanting to hire you.  It works both ways.

Please, stop with that nonsense - just go to github, that's where programmers do their thing. That's where you need to lurk to see "who is who". Is it clear, bro?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:19:27 PM

Please, stop with that nonsense - just go to github, that's where programmers do their thing. That's where you need to lurk to see "who is who". Is it clear, bro?

No that only adds another layer of complexity and nonsense.  What wrong with programmers putting a star or rating next to their name.  Is that complicated?  Yeah, that's way too easy for anyone coming in here to figure out - let's send everyone to GitHub and maybe in a few months they'll figure it out.  

You know, cause a ranking system, like this useless I got 5 coins under my name serves no purpose but its there but to have something similar which actually serves a purpose and would pay some people what they deserve while people looking to launch coins would actually find the right talent and maybe not launch more ShitCoins, well, who needs that level of clarity and communication, we're not business majors here, we're fringe hacker wannabes so why mess with common sense.

Yeah, great idea dude, I hope you're full of these, don't be shy, let them all out of your ass ASAP, it must hurt keeping that much shit in there.

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

Oh seriously, he screwed up cause I paid him $20?  I paid him more, he was the most expensive and then I offered him nearly double that when I saw it was a touch get job than I first thought but he declined.

So now you're talking out of your ass like you know what I actually paid him.  I paid more than he asked and then offered almost double that on top of that without him asking for it but he declined to take more money.

So now you're just acting like a mindless women who fails to think before speaking.

You get what you pay for. Asking people on forums will only get you something not unlike Hazard's coin creation service and for cheap. Nothing more than a rename and some other minor changes like number of coins, frequency of blocks, and other stuff. For something truly revolutionary, it's going to take much longer than a couple of days on a forum.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:23:59 PM

Vlad, what do you think of this? Can you answer or the "revolutionary and unique features" are a secret?

Vlad: do you realize one of the keys of success of the crypto concept is that its decentralize and open source, right?

Do you realize that Satoshi published his Bitcoin paper before even starting to code it, and that other great devs (from Gavin Andersen to Martti Malmi and Jeff Garzik) contributed for free because they believed the idea was revolutionary and worth their time?

So, if you are so convinced your ideas are unique and brilliant, why don't you share them with the community first, as Satoshi did? If they are so brilliant you will find devs that will work to make those ideas happen. Forget about premining, that just demonstrates that your coin is a get-rich scheme, the whole point is to change the world, isn't it? If you really believe your coin will be revolutionary just mine it from the very first moment - you may think that you are getting too few coins as you had the original idea, but at the end of the day cryptos are in its infancy, there still a minute part of the population interested in them, don't you think that if "your coin" really succeeds and its a game-changer being a mega-early adopter, mining from day 1, will be worth it?

So - what are those ideas that were "too ambitious" for your dev, and that you think will make your coin stand up among the others? What benefits does it have?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:24:47 PM

You get what you pay for. Asking people on forums will only get you something not unlike Hazard's coin creation service and for cheap. Nothing more than a rename and some other minor changes like number of coins, frequency of blocks, and other stuff. For something truly revolutionary, it's going to take much longer than a couple of days on a forum.

Your hindsight vision is impeccable.  Useless, but easily 20/20.  Maybe you isn't catch the part about me wanting to pay more.  Whatever it took.

I didn't go cheap.  The problem is that there's a misconception that people here are programmers and they're not and a ranking system can solve that cause I'm sure som here are really programmers button rare hiding nut it would be easy to solve that with a simply ranking system.

You people must love being inundated with Crapzcoins otherwise why wouldn't you be all over this idea which adds clarity and gives credit to real programmers?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:25:43 PM

This is pointless.  Utterly pointless. 

BitcoinClown.org

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 05:29:58 PM

PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:33:17 PM

Your hindsight vision is impeccable.  Useless, but easily 20/20.  Maybe you isn't catch the part about me wanting to pay more.  Whatever it took.

I never would've embarked on this crazy quest in the first place.

I didn't go cheap.  The problem is that there's a misconception that people here are programmers and they're not and a ranking system can solve that cause I'm sure som here are really programmers button rare hiding nut it would be easy to solve that with a simply ranking system.

There was never a misconception that everyone here are programmers. People here are passionate about cryptocurrencies and want to talk about them, but there are people from all sorts of backgrounds here. This is not a programmers' board.

You people must love being inundated with Crapzcoins otherwise why wouldn't you be all over this idea which adds clarity and gives credit to real programmers?

Please, don't start with that. You're the one who said that there needs to be over 3000 altcoins with only name changes like SantaCoin, CatholicCoin, and who knows what else? NewEnglandPatriotsCoin and CarCoin? You're the one who's said that people only pay attention to the name. You're asking for the Crapcoins.

I just seriously hope, for your sake, that you didn't actually throw your money and possessions out the window for these stillborn crapalts.

Kyune

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:38:43 PM

My wife cut me off now after I spent $1,400 on domain names nobody cares about

BitcoinClown.org

Uh oh...

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:39:08 PM

No that only adds another layer of complexity and nonsense.  What wrong with programmers putting a star or rating next to their name.  Is that complicated?  Yeah, that's way too easy for anyone coming in here to figure out - let's send everyone to GitHub and maybe in a few months they'll figure it out.  

You know, cause a ranking system, like this useless I got 5 coins under my name serves no purpose but its there but to have something similar which actually serves a purpose and would pay some people what they deserve while people looking to launch coins would actually find the right talent and maybe not launch more ShitCoins, well, who needs that level of clarity and communication, we're not business majors here, we're fringe hacker wannabes so why mess with common sense.

Yeah, great idea dude, I hope you're full of these, don't be shy, let them all out of your ass ASAP, it must hurt keeping that much shit in there.

And why business angels do not have a pair of wings on their profile, so you could find someone to finance your coins? Why do not economists have a gold bar in their profile?

Sorry man, that's nonsense. Of course we are not "business majors". This is a Bitcoin forum, where you discuss Bitcoin. Then, there's some special olympics shit going on in the "alt currencies" subforums, but thats like the trashbin of this board, where all the scams and mindless pump&dumps happen - if you ask me, these subforums shouldn't even exist.

If you want to look for a programmer, you go look for a programmer to the market, not to some forum. There are plenty of webs where you can outsource jobs to freelances, did you know? Then, if you want to know who are the best programmers in Bitcoin, go check the Bitcoin wiki. Do you want to see who is contributing to your favourite alt-coin? Go to github. Another level of complexity? Man, you need to be mentally challenged to say github is complex. Is the most transparent and easy way to see who is actually contributing to open source projects. If you do not even understand that, then you shouldn't even considering about launching an open source project, because you will fail miserably - you still need to lurk and learn.

If you are not interested in an open source project, but you have this brilliant idea and you want to make your "private project", just go to the market and look for somebody to finance your project so you can hire some devs for months - because you do realize that a project that is not a simple clone will take months of development, do you?

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:40:56 PM

I going to launch a new crypto-coin...

It's going to be called Hubcaps.  The logo will be a 17" diamond encrusted, gold-alloy wheel.

Instead of setting up your rig to mine them, you will set up your thugs to steal them.  The more hubcaps you steal the more proficient your theiving skills and your luck will go up on finding the golden Hubcaps (super-blocks).  You can use your freshly harvested Hubcaps in the official game that is sponsored by the currency itself.  Trade your Hubcaps with other people, or use them to buy new stupid shit for your avatar, like a blinged out chain or a used Chevy Caprice.  Throw up a "help wanted" sign on the virtual world to sell yourself for some spinners.  In the world of Hubcaps prostitution is legal.

Tag-line:

Hubcaps:  The Most Ghetto Coin in the World!

Watch out.  It's gonna be the next big thing!

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:53:59 PM

And I never heard of [removed, not important] before so as far as I knew wit was a great idea.
So anything that is new is 'a great idea' Huh

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:19:03 PM

The big name developers here are busy maintaining and developing for their coins.  They aren't looking around to make quick start-up alt coins for whoever tosses them a few bucks.  I doubt they would ever want to hand off one of their creations to someone with no skills to keep it alive for more than 15 minutes.  And have their name tarnished by the fact they were creating these coins for people only looking to make a few $$$.  And I am positive they would never allow themselves to get a star on their name to have 15,000 spam messages from people wanting them to create coins for them all. 

You had one of the best alt coin programmers working for you.  He missed a small error, probably due to the fact it was rushed out the door, and not properly tested.  (Should have been tested for at least 2-3 days to ensure everything was working ok, and the Superblocks (VGB) were firing at the correct intervals.  You said yourself when you launched it that you were unsure the VGB would work properly.  That alone should have been a reason to give it some testing time.  And now you have a programmer that is also decent.  But your undermining him constantly, and forcing him to work more on damage control than fixing the code.   

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:45:04 PM

When he started talking about how he wasted thousands of dollars and his wife, I started feeling bad for him, but then I read some more of his posts. Now I hope this idiot gets exactly what he deserves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: