Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:40:38 PM

Looks like your coin is officially going to die. 

If you paid Satoshi himself $100,000 to create your coin, filled it with every feature you can create in your mind, and you don't learn where the true problem was all along, it's going to die.

Please don't release any more coins.  Your wife and kids will be gone if you keep throwing all the families money away on these fairytale dreams.  Unless you can truly learn from your mistakes, your next coin will be as dead as this one is about to be, if it isn't already???  Lol, someone just push the difficulty up and kill this already  Smiley

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:47:10 PM

Vlad,
How about starting a new thread with only the values/systems you want? With short, simple sentences. Less than 30 of them.
You'd make it self-moderated. No discussion there, only people stating their price to do it.
Then you chose one, you never change the details, you never criticize publicly the dev doing it and you leave him a DECENT time to do it.

I'm sure this would end better than the current shitstorm.

Not sure it would end well. But definitely better than what happened here.

Edit:
And listen to people when you don't know shit about something. Your VGB thing doesn't fucking help small miners.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:48:12 PM

I going to launch a new crypto-coin...

It's going to be called Hubcaps.  The logo will be a 17" diamond encrusted, gold-alloy wheel.

Instead of setting up your rig to mine them, you will set up your thugs to steal them.  The more hubcaps you steal the more proficient your theiving skills and your luck will go up on finding the golden Hubcaps (super-blocks).  You can use your freshly harvested Hubcaps in the official game that is sponsored by the currency itself.  Trade your Hubcaps with other people, or use them to buy new stupid shit for your avatar, like a blinged out chain or a used Chevy Caprice.  Throw up a "help wanted" sign on the virtual world to sell yourself for some spinners.  In the world of Hubcaps prostitution is legal.

Tag-line:

Hubcaps:  The Most Ghetto Coin in the World!

Watch out.  It's gonna be the next big thing!

There's actually more originality in that mock coin of yours than any coin launched in the last 3 years.

Creartovoty and a bit of risk taking is lacking cause these wannabe devs just want a payday so they want to go with a sure thing.  That's why there's no features and nothing new or exciting.  If I had money if hire you just to hear exactly that kind of stuff from you during the brainstorm session.  

Thanks for the laugh.....and a couple actually good ideas.

3.8 huh?

Yeah, while working most of the time, taking 5 classes (20 credits) the majority of the time and buying, err, stealing my books on my freshman year.  I went 5 years with no textbooks even for the c++ class which was such a hard class (with 3 required textbooks) but I pulled a B+ by a miracle.  Oh, and school for me was always a joke, never felt right to me, it felt like it was robbing me of my creativity and intellectual honesty.  And I didn't take fluff classes, I used my electives to get a business finance degree which still took a total of about 6 years for both degrees.

If You call me a liar and I'll find a person I trust on here and give him my login credentials for my university.  I hate with a passion to be called a liar.

And I hate throwing around the college credentials but for some reason people don't respect s man's mind or opinions unless he's got college or is rich, a sad tragedy in all societies.

Sad, most smart geniuses I ever met who put me to shame were guys like welders.  how tragic, they had no idea how smart they were, I used to fear up talking to them knowing they will never know what they could have been had they only had a chance or. Parents who cared.  

People also respect money more than a man's integrity or mind.  When I bought a new BMW Back in 2006 (picked it up in Munich, awesome experience) everyone I knew at work, school, family, friends immediately started treating me so differently, they were all being so nice, kissing my ass, asking for advice, it was amazing.  And it wasn't to get to drive it cause there want a single person at work or any friend who didn't get to take that new bummer for a spin and to just once.  What better way to sever the love for an object from your heart than to share it with everyone and anyone.  People were shocked I was letting them all drive it.  My response was:  you're a human being, your value is so much greater than this car, the question should be, why doesn't everyone do this?  I despise people who put their pets, houses or cars over human lives.  Those are the real low loves of society for they lack compassion and they choose to love a piece of metal more than their very friends.

I liked the respect i was getting but in my heart it outraged me that a piece of shit car which will be worthless in 10 years gets your respect from EVERYONE, even my bosses were looking up to me.  This (and my kids) was the biggest reason I went back and got a second degree.  So when assholes call me out I can show them that I'm not stupid.  Mistaken at times perhaps but not stupid.

But for me I don't care if you're a programmer from school or self taught as long as you're good, I don't care if you're a plumber as long as wisdom comes from from your Lips and youre humble or at least try and be honest before anyone has a chance to correct you about your mistakes and don't repeat them. But it's so tragic that 99.9999% of people will take advice from a crook in a suit driving a Benz while shitting on a bum when the bum may be the one with then true wisdom on his lips and a golden heart beating in his chest.

So that's why I have no choice but to throw out there my education, because people don't care about you or what you think if you're not rich or educated. I'm considering getting a PhD which is only 2 more years but for no other reason but to shut up assholes such as yourselves.  Why can't poor people who can't go to college be given credit for being smart or wise if they show signs of genius?

And making the mistake I made doesn't make me stupid, it makes me too trustworthy and naive because I thought when someone says they can program a coin they could program.  I've always been naive and sometimes it costs me but I don't ever want to lose that because its a gift from God to have the heart of a child.

For I have no doubt, if I had $5 million in the bank and drove a Lamborghini, 99% or you would be eating up every word coming out of my mouth even if I were truly an idiot.  Donald trump:  case in point!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:54:15 PM

For I have no doubt, if I had $5 million in the bank and drove a Lamborghini, 99% or you would be eating up every word coming out of my mouth even if I were truly an idiot.  Donald trump:  case in point!
Definitely not

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:55:36 PM

Vlad,
How about starting a new thread with only the values/systems you want? With short, simple sentences. Less than 30 of them.
You'd make it self-moderated. No discussion there, only people stating their price to do it.
Then you chose one, you never change the details, you never criticize publicly the dev doing it and you leave him a DECENT time to do it.

I'm sure this would end better than the current shitstorm.

Not sure it would end well. But definitely better than what happened here.

Edit:
And listen to people when you don't know shit about something. Your VGB thing doesn't fucking help small miners.

What do you mean.

Start a thread where devs give their ideas for a coin?

I tried that.  I did a poll and also for a thread before I launched a coin asking people for feedback and ideas for their most wanted features they wished for.  I got ZERO requests.  People obviously don't care about features they just want a cool, fun coin to mine which is rewarding which is what the golden coins were for.

And by the way, where is r3, he said he almost had the golden blocks fixed and ready to go.  If he quit cause of all this mess o need to know so I can hire someone. P
R3, can you holla back, please.  TIA.

And lets face it, this thread started bad with mostly insults but what I'm seeing now is. A lot of honesty and mostly good communication.   There's nothing like that on here.  So as long as people chine in with questions or their input and criticisms as long as its halfway respectful I will do my best to give honest and respectful answers.  

I'm combative by nature so when I'm attacked unfairly I fire back.  If you criticize me but do it respectfully I will answer in a respectful way and if your right I will openly admit I was wrong.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

For I have no doubt, if I had $5 million in the bank and drove a Lamborghini, 99% or you would be eating up every word coming out of my mouth even if I were truly an idiot.  Donald trump:  case in point!
Definitely not

You're outspoken and an independent thinker.  You're part of the 1%.  Look around, ask people's opinions, how many honest answers do you get.  Those are the. 99% I'm talking about.  The planet has become fake thanks to political correctness and people in general afraid of being wrong.

I love being wrong cause it means I just learned something and now I'm smarter than I was 3 minutes ago.  When I haven't been wrong in a few days or weeks that starts to worry me.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:58:02 PM

How can you not be capable of reading your own thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2744015#msg2744015
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 10:00:56 PM

Please Vlad2Vlad....LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

Is somebody putting a gun to your head to come here or is this thread taking away from your CrapCoin thread?

Or are you just so worried about the well being of everyone on here?

Please there's so many phonies here, so many looking to sabotage other people for Theor own personal gain and for they coin to get more attention.  

That ain't gonna happen.  I believe in personal freedom, when people choose to go to your thread then so be it but I will not chase anybody away, not even the ones insulting me.  I've been shit on by half the people here yet I have not filed a single complaint against even the worse of them (gotspots, I hate that guy).

That's true fucking freedom of speech and I believe in it with every drop of blood in my body.  

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:06:06 PM

What do you mean.

I tried that.  I did a poll and also for a thread before I launched a coin asking people for feedback and ideas for their most wanted features they wished for.  I got ZERO requests.  People obviously don't care about features they just want a cool, fun coin to mine which is rewarding which is what the golden coins were for.

And by the way, where is r3, he said he almost had the golden blocks fixed and ready to go.  If he quit cause of all this mess o need to know so I can hire someone. P

And lets face it, this thread started bad with mostly insults but what I'm seeing now is. A lot of honesty and mostly good communication.   There's nothing like that on here.  So as long as people chine in with questions or their input and criticisms as long as its halfway respectful I will do my best to give honest and respectful answers.  

I'm combative by nature so when I'm attacked unfairly I fire back.  If you criticize me but do it respectfully I will answer in a respectful way and if your right I will openly admit I was wrong.

No no, I mean you'd post YOUR wishes.
For example, its OP would be:

Hey I'm Vlad, I'm sure you know me

I want a new coin for [insert reason here, less than 2 sentences long]

I want it to have the following:
 - name: Vlad's Awesome Coin, aka VAC
 - block retarget time: 3 seconds
 - total coins: 42 billlions VAC
 - block reward: 10 VAC
 - golden blocks: x100 value, starting at block 1000

Post your prices, developers.
I'll chose one of you. 50% of the reward will be delivered just after the release, and the remaining 50% after 2/3 days when we're sure everything is ok.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 10:06:59 PM

It's a long thread and a lot of posts are smack talk so i don't go back to read them all cause it can be upsetting after a while, especially (gotspots, i hate that bastard but i respect his freedom of speech to the max degree, but hes still the biggest bastard here).  

No problem.  He just needs to send the coins bback to me, if he did any work on the code I will pay him something for it and I will hire someone else to fox this coin.  

Thanks for the heads up.

Funny, he (r3) was telling me to grow thick skin, I'm getting all the heat here yet he can't take it.  Take what exactly?  Lol.  

I really hope he didn't give away all the 1.6 million coins.  Gee, that would be a big coincidence.  To give all the coins away and now he quits in less than 24 hours.  Like I said, I have always been trustworthy and i am naivé, I always have been.

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:07:45 PM

LMAO you might want to read this thread.  R3 left.  Not because he couldn't fix it, but because he asked that you not keep digging a hole for yourself, and for the coin.  And you went and continued on with your rants.  He asked you to apologize and be quiet.  You said you couldn't be muzzled, and created so much work for him on damage control that he couldn't work on the code if he wanted to.  Then after that you just kept digging.  And all the while you were totally screwing up all credibility for this coin, you were putting down both Shakezula and R3WT, since as you said, you didn't realize none of these guys on the forums could program, and you were actively looking for other programmers while he was supposed to be working.  

You have many fatal personal flaws for being the lead on any coin.  One of the biggest ones is a total lack of patience, followed by an extreme lack of knowing how to act like a businessman.

You might as well not bother hiring anyone to fix this coin.  You've already killed it.

And what he mentioned was.  This is open source.  Even Satoshi put his ideas out there and allowed others to look them over ect.  He said put YOUR top 30 ideas on a post, of what you want for your coin, and the features you have in mind.  Then the developers that are here watching can tell you if they are do-able and what the final pricetag would be for them to code it for you.  If they say $250,000 then thats the price.  If they say $1000, then better for you.  But lol, if you do what you did to this coin all by yourself, then you might as take that $250,000 and use it to light your BBQ.    

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 10:12:45 PM

What do you mean.

No no, I mean you'd post YOUR wishes.
For example, its OP would be:

Hey I'm Vlad, I'm sure you know me

I want a new coin for [insert reason here, less than 2 sentences long]

I want it to have the following:
 - name: Vlad's Awesome Coin, aka VAC
 - block retarget time: 3 seconds
 - total coins: 42 billlions VAC
 - block reward: 10 VAC
 - golden blocks: x100 value, starting at block 1000

Post your prices, developers.
I'll chose one of you. 50% of the reward will be delivered just after the release, and the remaining 50% after 2/3 days when we're sure everything is ok.

Ok, great idea but 2 problems with that.

1) that what I did the first time and the guy still couldn't deliver end he is one of the best here.

2) if I post it publicly any original features I can think of will be stolen and launched before my coin.

Did you guys not notice the spike in coins with super blocks after I was posting my idea for a VGB protociol and gave a rough idea of how it would work. Numerous people noticed an unusual spike in super block coins although none were original like a lottery system (which of course doesn't work).

What I need is a trustworthy programmer and then I'll tell him what I want.  The programmer I hired first was all integrity, he didn't leak anything and didn't even take extra money when I offered it.  If that guy knew how to program what I need I'd beg on my knees to give me one more chance science programmers you can find but loyalty and integrity is nearly non-existent.

But thanks for the constructive ideas, it was almost right on.  Too bad you can't program, the fact you'd shit on a guy in a suit and have lunch with a bum makes you a real man in my book.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 10:14:30 PM

Please Vlad2Vlad....LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

Is somebody putting a gun to your head to come here or is this thread taking away from your CrapCoin thread?

Or are you just so worried about the well being of everyone on here?

Please there's so many phonies here, so many looking to sabotage other people for Theor own personal gain and for they coin to get more attention.  

That ain't gonna happen.  I believe in personal freedom, when people choose to go to your thread then so be it but I will not chase anybody away, not even the ones insulting me.  I've been shit on by half the people here yet I have not filed a single complaint against even the worse of them (gotspots, I hate that guy).

That's true fucking freedom of speech and I believe in it with every drop of blood in my body.  

R3 left.  Not because he couldn't fix it, but because he asked that you not keep digging a hole for yourself, and for the coin.
It is for the safety of you and what little sanity you may have left. You keep asking the wrong questions while simultaneously answering the right questions incorrectly.

Ahahhahahaaa.  Do you have the teacher's addition to my mind?  You have the answer book to life.

If all my wrong answers bother you there's an ignore thread button, please use your right to lock this thread from your world.  And I'm sorry if this thread is taking away from your personal hidden agenda like another crappier than my CrapCoin.

Good luck.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:21:58 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 10:47:34 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Did you guys not notice the spike in coins with super blocks after I was posting my idea for a VGB protociol and gave a rough idea of how it would work. Numerous people noticed an unusual spike in super block coins although none were original like a lottery system (which of course doesn't work).

Get over yourself. The concept of variable/lottery/super blocks was first introduced over 2 months ago in the (now dead) luckycoin.  "Your" protocol was nothing new, novel, and didn't achieve its stated goal of helping smaller miners.

You will notice the code in luckycoin is almost indentical to the code in "your" coin.  Well with the exception that it actually works.
https://github.com/LuckyCoinProject/Luckycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L842

You aren't even #2 at least half a dozen coins launched before NUG included the concept of variable block rewards.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:46:13 PM

Because he spends 99% of his time writing nonsense, so there's not much more time to read.

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:50:26 PM

Can we just kill this already and end it once and for all?

It is taking up precious space in 'Alternative Cryptocurrencies'

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:08:50 PM

3 months ago I made a prediction that in under 12 months there would be 300 crypto coins (which at the time was ludicrous) and I also said within 1 year after that there would be 3,000 crypto coins so this is the time to launch a coin if you want a chance.

I NEVER said there should be 3,000 coins or that it was a good thing, and in fact i said it was a bad thing as it would bury all all the good coins.  Read some of my papers on devtome which were written before all these daily CrapCoins started popping up and you'll see how right on I was when most thought it would take years.  

You tried to make a crapcoin and tried to get people to use it, so I assume you wanted us to believe this one was a good thing. You're practically stating you don't even believe your own currency is a good thing, just a tool for you to make money on off of us. How do you not realize we see how transparent you are?

Alright, get this:  I followed the protocol that you "pros" created.  Pay a dev and launch it. ....

For crying outloud, its 98% copy and paste, I wanted a few few features but it was "too ambitious, so I settled for the golden blocks. I thought in was dealing with a pro, why would I proof read it?

That's not the real protocol. The better protocol is don't make more clonecoins unless you have some innovation. (Not that the rest of the forum follows this, but the rest already have or are developers so they don't run into that roadbump.) If you come up with a good idea that can be done in a cryptocurrency, chances are you're a programmer (if you're able to understand how it's viable to accomplish) and are able to do it yourself. In the case that you aren't a programmer but do have an actually viable idea, then chances are programmers will jump over each other to implement the idea.

I think this thread looks like a microcosm of this forum. It's just more transparent than most of the other threads. There's not much this thread is stealing space from. As far as I can tell, the Primecoin threads are the only ones lately that aren't obviously no-innovation clonecoin-scamcoin pump-and-dump threads.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:10:24 PM

Let me guess, you've got an alt coin lacking attention too cause of this thread.

Cause I don't get why any rational and normal person would keep insisting to kill and shut down an obvious popular thread.  You know, a thread people like to read, for whatever reason?

It's like a few of you think you can shut down a thread for everyone else, to help them out cause they're too stupid to make up Their own minds.

I'm gonna come to your thread and I'm gonna say the same thing:  this thread sucks, lets shut it down cause it's taking up too much virtual space on a near I finite virtual world.

Would you like that?  No, of course not but you see nothing wrong with dictating to everyone here what thread they should be reading cause you don't agree with the space allocation.

If people read this head instead of yours maybe there's a crazy reason for it, like this thread I'd more interesting, a cool train wreck to watch in slow motion, educational, what never to do when launching a coin.

There's a million reasons to read this thread and the fact people choose to tread it means something and you see nothing wrong with taking their rights away.

This is my thread and I have not even threatened to throw anybody off because I'd rather hear an insult which may hold some truth than to gag and silence by robbing people from their freedom of choice.

So sorry, your lame CrapCoin will have to find a new and maybe unique way to get people's attention and going around like a communist barking orders and telling people which threads they should read makes you an outright douchebag just for that reason alone or never go to read one of your surely to be boring and riddled with half truths.

Cause at least this douchebg is trying very hard to at lest be honest and teach others what mistakes to not make.  

Now go back to your special thread since this one is so full of misusers for you and your hidden agenda.  People aren't as stupid as you thin, they know guys like you try to attack other devs and other threads to get rid of competition.  I'm an idiot savant - you can't get to of me.

I'm gonna do a poll actually - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant.  When I was born at 6 months I was supposed to die and the doctors said if I would live I'd be retarded.  Ahahahaaaa.  No joke, yet I became a straight A student with never reading a single book.  Besides the bible I've read a combined total of about 3 books.

So be honest in this poll - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant, I think the scant part is ten good part but I'm not sure cause they both look like retards to me.  Thanks.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:17:01 PM

So be honest in this poll - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant, I think the scant part is ten good part but I'm not sure cause they both look like retards to me.  Thanks.

For what it's worth, I vote you to be the next William Hung...   Grin

-tb-

Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

You must be a woman cause you misunderstand everything.

A woman's perspective can be priceless but not if you're insecure or if you lack logic the way most women do.  And trust me, I'd give anything for that to not be true.  I'm no sexist, its just the way it is and with women thinking there equal to men it's like little 5 year olds running Around your house bossing you around and trying to take your life over - it can only end on tragic disaster.

Do you go out of your way to alienate people, or does it just come naturally?   Do you imagine all your "ten-star" coders are men?

Reputation matters on these boards, particular when we are so pseudoanonymous to each other and have little else to go on.  You just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself.

The advice that someone gave you a few pages back to start a new account, which you so emphatically rejected, really wasn't so bad an idea, although with the kind of the vitriol you tend to express, I'm not sure you'd manage to keep the old and new identities unlinked for long.

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: