Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121478 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:11:50 AM

I don't want to have a vague understanding.

Yo programmers here have that and look, you can't even program a simple coin to work right.  Do you get it?

All you need to know is that blockchains are INSANELY expensive to secure, so much so that even using merged mining alongside bitcoin so that the world-record, world-leading amount of hashing power directed at bitcoin can secure a chain while still also securing the bitcoin chain, STILL most of even the merged-mined coins have not been able to afford enough hashing power to come anywhere near being "secure".

Part of the reason for the coin freezing approach used for the Digitalis Open Transactions Server is the simple fact that most blockchains are far from secure. If any of those frozen coins moved, they would lose the security provided for them by the many hard-coded checkpoints that have been coded into coin clients since the coins were frozen to issue tokens on the Open Transactions server.

Even if someone managed to 51% attack a coin, reversing a transaction on a blockchain, the frozen coins the tokens on the Open Transactions server represent should not be affected, because they have not moved since many hard-coded checkpoints ago.

Even if we imagine bitcoin itself to be secure, which does not seem that bad a bet though what happens with ASICs could maybe change that prognosis, the second-most-secure merged mined chain, NaMeCoin, has vastly less hashing power securing it than bitcoin, and the next down even less, and the last few have pathetic amounts of hashing power securing them (and thus ridiculously low difficulty, making it easy for even small miners to collect nice stockpiles of them currently.)

So maybe possibly one chain in all the world might be secure, maybe if one is optimistic one might imagine two are, but in general blockchains are not secure and the more there are that cannot be merged mined the less secure most of them probably tend to become.

So it is pretty much gross negligence and dereliction of fiduciary duty to spawn more blockchain based currencies.

if you really do have a background in banking that ought to be understandable?

-MarkM-

Mark, I have always respected you for some reason, even though you've attacked me and my coin idea.

I see your point.  You're part of a coin and more crapCoins buries the good coins and reduces their chance of getting notices as it splices the audience.

I get it man, and I like you so much that I almost wanna kill this coin just for you.  That's not a joke.

But here's what you're missing.

Read my first article for devtome - the Coming crypto [Currency] Revoluition and you'll see everything I predicted is happening.

You see, there's gonna be hundreds of crap coins and after the Bitocon ETF THERE'S Gonna be millions in VC money hiring real and pro developer teams to make the best coin possible.

I've told this to unthinkingbit even though it goes against my personal odds and I did it cause he too seems like a very fair person.  And guys like you are hard to find.

But then again looks at r3, his character is nothing what I thought.

I tried to tell this to unthinkingbit but I don't think you guys see the big picture at least not with the same urgency.

You want to kill my coin that's why you've been bashing it and its out of character for you.  I asked you for advice but you Blew off when I only wanted to make a non CrapCoin.

The reason is that for every CrapCoin devcoin loses that many more audiences.  It's bad for devcoin.

But this can't be stopped.  Can't you see the exponential growth just like I predicted and in 18 months you're gonna look at 3,000 coins.

You may kill my coin but 3 more will pop up.

You can't stop to so if you can't stop it what ms the next best thing?  That's right, you join as many coins as you can handle and help them be the best.

Look, it won't be a cnflict of interest with devcoin v devcoin is a social experiement and I bet countries like France love that coin. It's unique and so you can be part of 3 other coins, 5 other coins as long as none cross over in the territory, the niche market or devcoin.  It's the best way for you to ensure your future and devcoin.

And here's the bonus.  This would work with me cause I tend to be generous.  You put a clause in the cntraxt of these other coins:  no direct competition with devcoin or devtome, but most of all:  say 5% of all coins mined goes directly to devcoin to accumulate devcoin coins on the open market.

Now imagine if you become part of just 3 successful other coins - by the time devcoin takes off those 3 coins would be pumping 5% or even 10% of their mined coned into devcoin.  And why not, devcoin is the only coin helping developers it's an easy sale.

I would gladly give 10% of all mined coins to devcoin to help support their cause and their stock price.

If you don't have a plan like this while you have talent to pass around, before the the bankers bring in entire developer firms then your chance of helping devcoin will be gone and you'll be left with the small odds that it will make it on its own and with 3,000 coins coming that's not gonna be easy.

So find loyal people you can trust.  Offer hour talent and in return they give back to the developers by giving 10% to devcoin - it's a win-win for everyone.  Imagine if you just help launch one Litecoin coin, it would change the the e noire fortunes of devcoin snd devtome c

Cause this fighting to shut down CrapCoin won't work, its impossible and its only a matter of time before people latch on to one like crazy snf leave the rest behind.  I think you're a real programmer, I think you could have done my coin right and that's a rare gift around here but not for long.  So use it, become a hardcore partner wotj a few good coins and make a solid contract that 10% goes to devcoin. 

That's the best you can do to ensure the survival of devcoin - burying this thing is impossible - you cut off one head and 3 pop up and it will grow exponentially so your time is limited.

Make a choice soon and good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:19:42 AM

You're throwing money away if you're just throwing money at people to make a cryptocurrency if you don't understand how they work. If you're really in the dire situation that you are in, please, stop, let it go, learn, and make your living another way. Keep this as a cursory interest. You'll crash and burn if you keep throwing money at this.

I'm not starting coins cause I'm broke p.  the real money won't come for snorter 12-36 months, I'm not a pump and dumper.

I'm starting a coin cause its the greatest thing since the Internet and its the most amazing thing.  Why would I stay out of this cause I can't program?  That's silly.

I am educated enough to know what I need to make it.  I'm honest enough (thank God) to know what qualities I lack.  A lack of knowledge is only bad when you lie to yourself and think you don't need help.

Programmers are for hire.  I made a mistake case I thought people here were hardcore programmers.

Thanks again for your advice, but I've list at least 6 different times around $60,000 on various business transactions in one felt swoop.  The few $K I'm losing here is dwarfed. Ybthe potential. I wish my wife would see it but women are inherently scared if things they can't touch, see and feel.

I will never whit until i feel the desire leaves me and that is up to God.  We shall see.

PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:21:32 AM

Don't you understand that the vast majority of the coins will have been dead? There are limited resources, and people are going to flock primarily to the currency with the most resources behind it, Bitcoin. There might be niche markets for things like Litecoin and Namecoin (maybe Namecoin can become more than nice because of its DNS registration), but most of the other coins will die when there is nobody who bothers to secure their blockchains. Crapcoins come and go, they don't steal people from them like you think; the majority of them are fun toys people play with as a side project for a bit and then drop.

You're throwing money away if you're just throwing money at people to make a cryptocurrency if you don't understand how they work. If you're really in the dire situation that you are in, please, stop, let it go, learn, and make your living another way. Keep this as a cursory interest. You'll crash and burn if you keep throwing money at this.

I'm not starting coins cause I'm broke p.  the real money won't come for snorter 12-36 months, I'm not a pump and dumper.

I'm starting a coin cause its the greatest thing since the Internet and its the most amazing thing.  Why would I stay out of this cause I can't program?  That's silly.

12 to 36 months is very much pump and dump or get rich quick. What gets people so riled up is your hubris and the fact that you are so transparent about the get rick quick scheme your ideas for coins are.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:24:24 AM

So you're planning to pump and dump after 12-36 months? I fail to see how the timeframe changes it.

Do you even understand what makes Bitcoin different than Paypal? (Hint: It's not the fact that Paypal uses the dollar. It's much deeper than that.)

I am educated enough to know what I need to make it.  I'm honest enough (thank God) to know what qualities I lack.  A lack of knowledge is only bad when you lie to yourself and think you don't need help.

You've been repeating in this thread many times how your lack of knowledge doesn't matter and that you don't need to learn more.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:24:55 AM

You didn't really read what I wrote, did you?

Just because you cannot stop a massive spree of bank-robberies or pick-pocketings or muggings or pyramid schemes or ponzi schemes or Enron schemes or gross fiduciary malfeasance on the part of banks or any other victimful crime is not a good reason to join the criminals nor to aid and abet the criminals.

The things cannot be secured. Until we solve the problem of securing such things, it is morally if not quite yet always clearly criminally wrong to encourage people to fall for them or to create more to suck people into.

Possibly one day maybe we might be able to show that PPC's proof of stake system can provide some security, but so far that is somewhat confounded by mixing in proof of work and by the automated centralised checkpoints. So even spawning more coins based on PPC is kind of irresponsible, and even PPC's author, Sunny, has long been accused of irresponsibly sucking people into his unproven proof of stake scheme because of things like purportedly trying to do some kind of coverup by obscurity or something where he was accused of claiming to have "fixed" a known problem with his system but has supposedly not actually offered any kind of explanation of what the "fix" was, how it would actually "fix" the problem and so on.

So the whole concept is on very shaky ground, about the only reasonably sure thing so far is that bitcoin's hashing power is so incredibly massive compared to all the supercomputing facilities in the world that it seemed quite likely, until this last year or so of ASIC shenanigans, that maybe the bitcoin chain might possibly be able to be secured.

You are basically suggesting "the huns are coming, the huns are coming, so take up a sword and swear aliegance to Attila and join his army! slaughter innocents! Rape and pillage!" Except if Attila like Genghis actually made an empire so safe a virgin carrying sacks of gold could walk across it unmolested then sorry bad example maybe its the Nazis that are coming thus that we should join cause with, which, by ancient usenet law, brings us to the end of the thread. Cool

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:39:11 AM

But this can't be stopped.  Can't you see the exponential growth just like I predicted and in 18 months you're gonna look at 3,000 coins.

There is no exponential growth.  The rate of new scamCoin releases is significantly down.  The number of releases is also irrelivent, what matters is the number of actively developed and mined coins and that is a flat line at best.

6 months ago Bitcoin had ~95% of cryptocurrency marketshare and Litecoin had ~4% with the other 1% spread among a couple dozen dead or dying coins.  Today Bitcoin has ~95% and Litecoin has ~4% and the final 1% is spread among a couple dozen dead or dying coins.  The scamCoins are parasitic to one another.  They are exact copies which produce no value so one gets hyped one weak and crashes the next weak.  A coin goes offline only to be replaced with another one.

The vast majority of the coins will be gone in a year and will never rise to any significant usage. Only five coins have ever broke through $1 mil USD in valuation and honestly even $1M is a negligible amount.  None of those have been released in the last three months.  Of the five only NVC was released this year. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:41:41 AM

I'm feeling worn out.  Too much stress even for me . I'm gonna check the "am I a retard or not" poll later on so I hope everyone voted .

It's a serious poll so I hope everyone took to it seriously.  Ok, seriously.

And Mark, trust me, devcoin will get buried and I don't know I'd it will have enough time to expand fast enough before the coming avalanche.

If the business plan I'm telling you makes sense to you then PM, me.  If not, then get used to seeing ever increasing crap coins on a daily basis and soon just by odds some will make it big and steal all nether attention from the more established and maybe even better cons.  These seer stocks - fist is about perception, not true value or features.  

If what I'm telling you, mark, makes sense write me back and we'll go from there cause you can optimize your talents and offerings across vsrupious platforms while optimizing your output and that of devcoin through partnerships, cross advertising, merge inning and synergies from sharing overhead and human resources.

Such a strategy would greatly expand your personal ad devcoins potential as there is no way to know the sheer number of crapCoins coming this way what anybody dies they cannot stop so why not use your standing, reputation and skill to take a cut of each one which (in part) would go to devcoin.

For coin, for example, help me get it off the ground and I will give you 25% personally and devcoin 25%. What have you go to lose.  If I'm crazy you're just the programmer behind the scenes.  I've never mentioned the name of the other programmer, so I respect people's respect.

Imagine if you did some work on like 5 coins and just one made it, it would be a huge boon for you and for devcoin.   That's the way to help yourself and Devcoin not trying to kill a Hydra with a plastic sword.

I put my faith in God so whatever happens,  happens. Good luck.

Oh yeah, I, Vlad2Vlad, hearby officially accept the full and complete resignation of r3 's partnership of 50% of the crypto-coin, nuggets and in turn, to be fair, have paid him for his 24 hours of work that he did on the coin. The 50% was returned free of charge as it was entrusted to him by me also free of charge on a faith trial basis.

Based on his personal and willful resignation due to irreconcilable differences and differences in opinions with me, the founder, Vlad2Vlad, r3, no longer has any interest, decision making, say or functions of Any type, now or in the future, in the alt coin, nuggets.

Now I think I'm gonna take off like 2 or 3 days.  This past week took a lot out of me.  I'm emotionally and physically worn out badly.  And my kids need me.  Take care guys and thanks for all your inputs and your criticism, even from the the asshole of the entire internets:  Gotspots.  When I just think of that guy I see spots, I think I need powerful antipsychotic meds to cope with this guy.

At any rate, if this planet still exists in a few days I look forward to coming back and I'm so curious to see if the coin is gonna be dead.  It will be a good test to see how resilient it is compared to how ixCoin survived.

When I do come back zi hope to have a plan and enough bounty coins to get the golden Blocks to work right although I think if you pay a programmer for a job and he says yeah I can do that and it doesn't work that he should fix it.  But I don't know the rules on these forums so I'll let you guys decode.

Nuggets has great potential but I'm obviously biased.  We'll - thanks to everyone and God bless!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:45:53 AM

I am educated enough to know what I need to make it.  I'm honest enough (thank God) to know what qualities I lack.  A lack of knowledge is only bad when you lie to yourself and think you don't need help. Programmers are for hire.  I made a mistake case I thought people here were hardcore programmers.

Your mistake was your coin was fundamentally flawed.  It was flawed due to YOUR ignorance.  Getting a better programmer doesn't just magic away that ignorance.

a) having flat coin generation for 7 years and dropping to zero is asinine.
b) believing that a variable block rate helps small miners is equally asinine.
c) thinking someone with 51% of hash power can change the rules shows a fundamental lack of understanding in an area where you are trying to "invent" something new.
d) accepting a statement that variable block rewards can't work with POS protected chain shows how shallow your knowledge is.

These aren't programming mistakes they are flaws in the high level thinking required for designing a crypto-currency.  The worst part is your inability to accept responsibility and instead blame everyone around you.  Please launch equal dubious failures, get them out of system quickly.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:50:44 AM

There is no exponential growth.  The rate of new scamCoin releases is significantly down.  The number of releases is also irrelivent, what matters is the number of actively developed and mined coins and that is a flat line at best.

6 months ago Bitcoin had ~95% of cryptocurrency marketshare and Litecoin had ~4% with the other 1% spread among a couple dozen dead or dying coins.  Today Bitcoin has ~95% and Litecoin has ~4% and the final 1% is spread among a couple dozen dead or dying coins.  The scamCoins are parasitic to one another.  They are exact copies which produce no value so one gets hyped one weak and crashes the next weak.  A coin goes offline only to be replaced with another one.

The vast majority of the coins will be gone in a year and will never rise to any significant usage. Only five coins have ever broke through $1 mil USD in valuation and honestly even $1M is a negligible amount.  None of those have been released in the last three months.  Of the five only NVC was released this year. 

Ok, thanks for the stats.

When the bankers come in the real developers with entire teams will come once. I stand by. 300 active coins next year and 3,000 the year after. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:51:46 AM

I am educated enough to know what I need to make it.  I'm honest enough (thank God) to know what qualities I lack.  A lack of knowledge is only bad when you lie to yourself and think you don't need help. Programmers are for hire.  I made a mistake case I thought people here were hardcore programmers.

Your mistake was your coin was fundamentally flawed.  It was flawed due to YOUR ignorance.  Getting a better programmer doesn't just magic away that ignorance.

a) having flat coin generation for 7 years and dropping to zero is asinine.
b) believing that a variable block rate helps small miners is equally asinine.
c) thinking someone with 51% of hash power can change the rules shows a fundamental lack of understanding in an area where you are trying to "invent" something new.
d) accepting a statement that variable block rewards can't work with POS protected chain shows how shallow your knowledge is.

These aren't programming mistakes they are flaws in the high level thinking required for designing a crypto-currency.  The worst part is your inability to accept responsibility and instead blame everyone around you.  Please launch equal dubious failures, get them out of system quickly.

Thanks for for the info. 

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:52:42 AM

And Mark, trust me, devcoin will get buried and I don't know I'd it will have enough time to expand fast enough before the coming avalanche.

What does it matter whether DeVCoin gets buried or not? To test merged mining it is useful to have a number of merged mined coins. Testing so far has seemed to indicate that adding UKB, CDN, MBC, GMC, GRF, NKL and UNS to the merge would only weaken all of those coins, which currently have retreated from blockchain form due to the insecurity of blockchains, even merged mined blockchains. If GRP, which was left as a blockchain, can eventually manage to be secured maybe those others will reconsider using a blockchain form of representation/implementation.

Imagine if you did some work on like 5 coins and just one made it, it would be a huge boon for you and for devcoin.   That's the way to help yourself and Devcoin not trying to kill a Hydra with a plastic sword.

I count more than five, see above. Seven of them already moved away from using a blockchain because using a blockchain would be irresponsibly insecure.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 04:04:42 AM

I locked the retard or not poll - I'm satisfied with the largely.(Very) negative outcome.  Well, it depends if one thinks being a full blown retard is a bad thing.  It's all subjective.

Thank you for your votes.  It served its purpose and it was a fun change in pace and not a poll any anal dev would ever have the guts to expose his flaws, up even his smallest flaw. 

The more I think about devs the more I realize they're a a lot like politicians and I'm the exact the opposite..  This poll is now locked. 

Thanks everyone and those who hate and try to kill other people's dreams and coins by fabricating lies and giving horrible self serving advice.  There's such little honesty and integrity on these forums it's sickening and here I am baring my soul and I'm labeled a retard, well, I do exhibit regard-like qualities but the Eastern Bloc a commits experiment end on me, can't blame me.  I have 5 brothers and they're wall normal.

That small part of my life story should have served as an example that clowns like you guys can do nothing to stop me.  Nothing.  I laugh at all your meritless attacks.   BRing it on, ya jealous wannabe programmers.

My destiny is in God's hands and so I have nothing to fear, I have to just try my best and not do anything stupid to sabotage myself.  Like maybe out up a poll asking people if I'm retarded.  Ok, maybe that as a bad idea, but when in doubt I always err on the side of honesty.  And it was and interesting story.

Maybe one day I'll tell you guys the story of coming to America via Italy and the knife fight my fad got into or the torture techniques commits used on Christian men in the gulags.  Hint:  razor sharp spinning fans, prostitutes stripping and Christian men who had not seen a women in years.   

Sadly, 9 out of 10 failed the test and it cost them their penis.  Oh there's so much more and these are real softies my dad lived through and his closest friends.  Back then you wanted a bible, you had to be ready to die for it, all books were burned and could not be found - only the commie approved propaganda books.  China communism is a walk in the park. 

So yeah, I was a child when I saw these things with my own eyes, threaten me, out me down, its a good laungh. 

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 04:16:21 AM

I sincerely believe we are all witness to an actual mental breakdown. I think I need to stop posting to this guy before I get arrested for accessory to him going off and slaughtering a bunch of people and just mumbling gotspots gotspots gotspots

hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:31:17 AM

I don't see any mental breakdown, I just see the same-old same-old from Vlad2Vlad.   Nothing much has changed from when he was a huge DVC supporter, writing long rambling posts filled with illogical and plainly weird utterances.

Schadenfreude fans should have no fear, Vlad will be back posting soon. His particular mental "configuration" does not allow him to leave this forum.

obligatory meme:

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:17:32 AM

Vlad...
Have you ever seen a member of the forum who is constantly bashed by everybody and supported by literally nobody? No, you're the first and only one. Surely there's a reason, don't you think?
You have such a high opinion of yourself you can't even listen to others.

You really want a coin? Do what I told you, that's the only way to go.
No real developers here? There are some. I think I'm part of them but I know it you cost you much more than what you paid to r3 to hire me so I guess it's the same for others.
It's how it works you won't get what you want for a few bucks.
Not happy with that? Go to Cuba.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 07:34:05 AM

So be honest in this poll - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant, I think the scant part is ten good part but I'm not sure cause they both look like retards to me.  Thanks.

For what it's worth, I vote you to be the next William Hung...   Grin

-tb-

Oh no, no....please, at first I thought William hung was a compliment but now I looked him up and he's a regtard.  Please pick someone Estes.  At least someone good looking or like a smart or half smart since I'm half retarrd.

I had a modeling contract to go model in NY at 25 for Elite models but I needed $5.000 and my wealthy parents didn't even even wanna pitch in $100 for the road or for my picture book.

So at least pick like a regard who's good looking.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 09:02:54 AM

I locked the retard or not poll - I'm satisfied with the largely.(Very) negative outcome.  Well, it depends if one thinks being a full blown retard is a bad thing.  It's all subjective.

Thank you for your votes.  It served its purpose and it was a fun change in pace and not a poll any anal dev would ever have the guts to expose his flaws, up even his smallest flaw. 

The more I think about devs the more I realize they're a a lot like politicians and I'm the exact the opposite..  This poll is now locked. 

Thanks everyone and those who hate and try to kill other people's dreams and coins by fabricating lies and giving horrible self serving advice.  There's such little honesty and integrity on these forums it's sickening and here I am baring my soul and I'm labeled a retard, well, I do exhibit regard-like qualities but the Eastern Bloc a commits experiment end on me, can't blame me.  I have 5 brothers and they're wall normal.

That small part of my life story should have served as an example that clowns like you guys can do nothing to stop me.  Nothing.  I laugh at all your meritless attacks.   BRing it on, ya jealous wannabe programmers.

My destiny is in God's hands and so I have nothing to fear, I have to just try my best and not do anything stupid to sabotage myself.  Like maybe out up a poll asking people if I'm retarded.  Ok, maybe that as a bad idea, but when in doubt I always err on the side of honesty.  And it was and interesting story.

Maybe one day I'll tell you guys the story of coming to America via Italy and the knife fight my fad got into or the torture techniques commits used on Christian men in the gulags.  Hint:  razor sharp spinning fans, prostitutes stripping and Christian men who had not seen a women in years.   

Sadly, 9 out of 10 failed the test and it cost them their penis.  Oh there's so much more and these are real softies my dad lived through and his closest friends.  Back then you wanted a bible, you had to be ready to die for it, all books were burned and could not be found - only the commie approved propaganda books.  China communism is a walk in the park. 

So yeah, I was a child when I saw these things with my own eyes, threaten me, out me down, its a good laungh. 

It's about time you shut your retarded mouth and move on with your broken life you retard.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 09:05:16 AM

So be honest in this poll - what percentage of me is idiot and what portion is savant, I think the scant part is ten good part but I'm not sure cause they both look like retards to me.  Thanks.

For what it's worth, I vote you to be the next William Hung...   Grin

-tb-

Oh no, no....please, at first I thought William hung was a compliment but now I looked him up and he's a regtard.  Please pick someone Estes.  At least someone good looking or like a smart or half smart since I'm half retarrd.

I had a modeling contract to go model in NY at 25 for Elite models but I needed $5.000 and my wealthy parents didn't even even wanna pitch in $100 for the road or for my picture book.

So at least pick like a regard who's good looking.

OMMFGGROFFLL AM INREADING THISSS?Huh!! xDDDDDDDD You seriously need help you delusional fuck!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 09:53:27 AM

I wasn't gonna post 2 days cause I need a break but my artist friend came by and he started hand sketching a miner coin and it's almost ready to be posted here.

He should have it done tomorrow so I wanna give everyone a heads up so we can get a vote.  I think a professional sketch artist coin for a 200 yr old looking miners coin would be both original and cool looking.  I wanna keep it old and timeless, but we'll vote when it gets it done.  But feedback can start now.

On the back side of the coin (it's open to ideas)  I'm thinking of either the Blind Justice Lady with the sword in one hand and the even (fair) scales in the other signifying fairness and justice or something like the old frontier or some symbol which really meant something from 200 years ago.  I wanna keep the coin classic.  No modern stuff unless it somehow all fits.

And I definitely want the coin to have:  In God We Trust.    At the top.  That's non-negationable.  This country and the founding fathers founded everything on biblical principals and I wanna keep that tradition alive.  And at the bottom across the bottom maybe, The American prospector since this is the virtual age of gold mining at light speed.   Or "American Prosperity"

Or one more idea - The American Dream - Virtual Reality
Any input or opinions?  I will post the coin when it's done and anybody can make changes to it and we will vote.  I will vote as well but my vote will serve more as a tie breaker.  

Most coins out there are dog shit.   Bitcoin copy and a a bad one at that, no originality, no meaning, its so disappointed like no one cares or no urgency went  into it.  its sad and say a lot about the guys, the devs running the show there.  

No creativity and no imagination, just copy casts of bitcoin as if bitcoin can!'t be humbled and dethroned.  I really think we can make a killer coin.  I think we can take out Litecoin in a matter of months.  I'm not joking.  Remember, retards don't know things can't be done so they're incredibly strong and determined, csuse they simply don't know any better.  

Maybe that's why the one season I wrestled before my dad forced me to get a job and dropped the team, not only was I undefeated, but nobody ever got a single takedown the whiole season on me and California schools had the best wrestlers.

Nor it seems so hard to win but at no point did I think I could lose, and that's key. People see this coin as dead and a joke but if I think for one second the Living God is with me I not only think nobody can kill this coin. But right things will start happening for it and people will speechless, and that's how a god works and I've seen it in action and I regret never giving shim all the credit she deserves.  No more, never again, so help me God!

Here's another funny life experience from my idiot savant days.

Back in college when I was 19 every year they had a 3 point championship at the college and of course he college and their college treat and lame th of other guys who were 3 point specialists.  My best for end whose nickname was tré cause he hit 3-pointers like crash entered the contender and when he told me I said, oh cool, sign me up.  The immediate response from everyone around was a burst of laughter as I was lanky and I could dribble ok and drove and dunk a volleyball but my sports of forte were soccer and football, not basketball.

But I simply don't understand why I couldn't win if the other people who were human could in, I simply didn't understand so I signed up.  See most people fail because right away, before they start they see themselves fail so then they fail before they even start.  I'm stoo restarted to understand that I cannot fail even to this day.

So 4 days later the contest started and we shot like 25 balls with 1 money ball per rack I think. We had I don't know how much time. Some of the guys there in practice looked so sharps their technique was so beautiful and they had strong legs and shoulders, something I lacked both of.  But that didn't even cross my mind at the time, I was like a child who thought I could fly and it was not arrogance.

So something like 40 of the best basket players signed up out of about 20,000 students so a large pool of a talent.

First round eliminated most of the field and I hit like 18 while the best guy was over 20 which was great. 2nd round to same,  it my weak skinks legs and skills arms were getting weak already win my score dropped to 16 but enough to make to round 3.  

At round 3, my best buddy, trè who was favored to place in the top the 3 at least was eliminated.  Round 4 came and weren't and I was still in.  Round 5 the same, now we ewere down to just a few. And the the final round kind, it was down between me and the guy who was like a total pro like some 28 year old guy and I was 19.  I got scared at this point.  I never practiced basketball so now my legs and arms were so weak, I only hit 12 shots, which is a really low score (remember what I said about relations between numbers).  

I left the floor as the near pro guy took over shooting and was hitting every shit the first few shots.  I went in the locker room and I prayed the whole time.  I said to God, why would you bring me this far for 2nd place makes no sense - that's how I was convinced I was gonna win first place.  But how can you win withnanlowscore of!12, cause God wants you to remember it was him and not your might strong legs, training or high score but Him.  

I'm so sad that I never told any if my friends that my God above gave me that win.  That I knew ahead if time I would win and why.  I took all the glory. Nim so sorry I took God's glory.  So help me a God that if something like that ever happens where it was obvious I had no might or mower yet I still one and it was a God number to boot as confirmation for God to give me the strength and courage to give a him the credit.   So help me God I will never be a ashamed of him ever again.

I made this coin for the people to be better off.  I messed up but it wasn't intentional.  But I believe it's from God and I used all God's numbers in the formulas and algorithiujs sonitnreverberstes God's rhitijm. People won't know why but they'll feel it in their th way the coin mines.

So never give up, never feel inferior - I have never felt belowr anyone and it wasn't arrogant a - it was an X factor. Ni will out my near dead coin agains a bitcoin and in my heart, ifnGod is on my side and agrees with my scope then a bitcoin doesn't stand a chance.  

Standouts me behind Nuggets and if its meant to be you will see an unstoppable strain.  If its not from avoid I rosh every night that a god kills it over night. So I'm I kicked to behoove God wants this coin for some purpose.

Now I need God to bring me the right people and for me to have the wisdom to see their hearts.   I need a few good people.  A really good programmer.  A woman for her intuiting ion but if you're insecure teying to be a man I'll fire you in 24 hours, and a reliable man who can be a trustworthy admin and so we can all keep each other on check to keep each other honest.

I'll pat the logo coin and you guys vote in it and ill be back in 2 days and we np'l go for there.  No fear, I fear nothing but a god and that's all one need to fear.

I want people to be commited in this long term , 2-3 years although things may blow up in 12 months.  Nobody is anyone's boss although in case of bad arguments I hold a pocket veto. Everyone is equal - everyone has equal say. And as far as splitting the revenues of the coin, I'll figure something out but no way will I ever give away ever again 50%, that guy saw me as an idiot knowing nothing of me and thought he could play me not realizing that I was many heads and shoulders above him but I chose to not exact vengeance since he did the right thing and made tnings right.

Lets get some positive discussions going.  Those protecting their own interests for their own coins will drop bombs and senseless advice and ridiculous criticism but just ignore those guys, they believe in their own power so they're filed with fear of their own coin failing which sill probably means it will happen.  There will be many attacks On this coin and any idea we come up with but those guys are obviously protecting their own interests and they're obvious about it and easy to spot p,  but I have not banned anyone so freedom of speech is priceless, worth it's weight it's weight in gold but if anyone is brutally abusive they will be removed but this should be far and very rare - tolerance is key. If you think my coin is a scam please have some proof or have the class to correct yourself.  

Those are the rules for now.  If you're a God hater then maybe this coin is not for you.  Miners back 200 years ago were mostly Catholics and Protestants and this coin besides the images of the coins is not pushing religion anymore than the dollar bill.  So it's a coin for any tolerant rational person but if you really hate religion in any way then this coin is not for you.  But I will do my best to make it inclusive for everyone.

I'll post the coin sketch when I get it, but start your input now, then I need some time off cause I've spent 16 hours on these forums. Entire Days and nights on here and I'm starting to feel it and so are my wife and kids.  And she's right, where is the money for all this work and investments, is this what you went to night school for all those years.  Yikes!  How can I argue with that?  I need to at least show her I have my own coin even if it's worth nothing.

Good luck and God bless everyone - even, err, especially, gotspots.  Ha!

I will do anything in my power to make Gotspots my best friend and the biggest deciples of this coin even throw he's an atheist and hates this coin and thinks it will fail miserably.  I disagree and I have a partly retarded brain which sees things he can't.  

At any rate za goodwill to everyone - lets all make good money at the governments very own game before the gig is up and the music stops and the only ones sitting on the musical chairs will be the banksters and the politicians.  

I truly look forward to hear from the few that hopefully truly believe in the longevity and survival  of this teuly long shot but so far thriving miner's coin. Good luck!

Best Regards,

Vlad2Vlad

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 10:00:00 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: