Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:24:21 AM

How...? lmao

Oh well, time to dump em!

You can't dump without buy orders  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 05:26:35 AM

you can now buy and sell these bad boys at

http://iceycrypt.com/index.php?page=trade&market=4

Get out of here?  How that possible of nobody own them?  Oh, unless somebody own a couple million nobody knows about.  

Can a programmer here tell me setting:   Is it possible to actually premine 1% ad then make it look like only =.5% got premined?  Csuse if its possible its white possible somebody is about to dump 2.2 million NUGs and I got robbed.

If its not possible then I apologize but its just too fishy how everything just happened so badly for me while those in charge of my money refused to turn it over when I first asked and then they just dissapeared.

But I'm shocked. You can trade NUGs this fast.  I wonder how much you can get.  Maybe half of 1 penny, on a good day. Csuse nobody wood buy a coin if it may die tomorrow and I can't find a programmer to PAY TO MAKE IT WORK Right.

I've got some really great news though.  Seriously, it just fell on my lap, the miracle I needed from God to fix this whole mess, but its gonna cost me a lot of real dollars.  But I'll post it in a new post so it stays clear.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:39:52 AM

Get out of here?  How that possible of nobody own them?  Oh, unless somebody own a couple million nobody knows about.  

Can a programmer here tell me setting:   Is it possible to actually premine 1% ad then make it look like only =.5% got premined?  Csuse if its possible its white possible somebody is about to dump 2.2 million NUGs and I got robbed.

If its not possible then I apologize but its just too fishy how everything just happened so badly for me while those in charge of my money refused to turn it over when I first asked and then they just dissapeared.

But I'm shocked. You can trade NUGs this fast.  I wonder how much you can get.  Maybe half of 1 penny, on a good day. Csuse nobody wood buy a coin if it may die tomorrow and I can't find a programmer to PAY TO MAKE IT WORK Right.

I've got some really great news though.  Seriously, it just fell on my lap, the miracle I needed from God to fix this whole mess, but its gonna cost me a lot of real dollars.  But I'll post it in a new post so it stays clear.

1. Congratulations on God blessing you. He truly helps those who can't help themselves.

2. No one stole anything from you, you told me i could keep 100k and shake could have 50k.

3. your assertion that'd we'd be able to hide 2.2 million from the the block chain is crazy. its impossible. there are ways of disguising it, but you'd be discovered anyway based on timestamps.

4. your coin is working correctly and the network is functioning nicely. congratulations, you have a coin with a nice diff retarget. thats better than most.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:43:17 AM

I'm shocked too. I can't find the 0.1BTC you owe me.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:43:48 AM

It is comments like this which make you lose all credibility.  Despite how poorly your coin launched.  How would people have coins ... I don't know maybe they mined them?  Kinda weird that the "miner's coin" would have miners who have coins.  I just deleted the rest of your comment because if you took even the slightest bit of time or effort to educate yourself you would know it is impossible and not need make stupid accusations.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:12:23 AM

So check this out guys, this is no joke I'll even get his real name posted once I ok it with him.  But I just found the mother of all computer super geeks - a PhD Forensic Computer Scientist.

I have no idea what that is but he's gotta be a Killer programmer p, right?  He's a great guy, he is deaf (let the cruel a-hole jokes start) but he is brilliant.  I mean, there may be one guy like him on this entire forum.

He's close to finishing his PhD in forensic computer science.  My smallest brother has been buddies with him since childhood and I just told told him I got robbed by scammers with my new coin and I need a top grade at least a MASTER's degree programmer.

And he laughed and He said, well, Josh ain't a programmer but the guy hacked into a site last week and stole the watermarks for a party to help people out who didn't have money to buy the Watermarked tickets.

Ok, a hacker is what I'm looking for and supposedly he eats C++ with his all his food groups.  Problem is he's full time student so he's got a tight Budget so I have to pay him at least $20 per hour, maybe more depending what features I want for my coin.

First, I want the mess programmer X purposely messed up fixed - he contacted me, his net has been down but he said he 'll do what he can to fix this mess.

Second, I'm gonna have this guy look at all the code and I'm gonna find out and oust every scammer programmer on here who messed with my coin to steal coins from the premine and to destroy my coin, Cause I know that's what happened. And trust me, the guys running bitcointalk.org will listen to a fair third party PhD over any of you hacks trying to kill other people's dreams to save your own shit coins.  And if I can press fraud charges then you bet asses that's coming - I've gone through a week of hell cause of some crooks and I'll prove it soon.  Start scrubbing but this guy is PhD forensic, you're not hiding anything from him.

So the good news guys is I found the mother of all programmers and I'm not sure how much programming PhD forensic computer scientists know but I know its gonna be way more than the crap peddled on here.

So all you haters and bums who tried to kill my coin, God help me, I'll give this guy my F-150 truck if I have to if he has the know-how to make the killer coin I first designed but was told by the "best" here it was "too ambitious",  and help implement my other "too ambitious" coin ideas as well.

So hang in there, I promised a coin for the miners and I'm not a guy that just goes away, I'll fight and I'll do whatever it takes. Depending on his school schedule I hope to meet up with him tomorrow or the next day.

I'm so excited - I've been praying for a miracle to save this coin and God brings me a PhD who is actually life long friends with my brother.  Ahahhahahaaa.  And I had no idea.  Truly amazing. 

You haters, get ready to have God drop your sorry coins to the bottom of the dung pile and light them on fire, csuse I tried nothing but honesty and generosity and some of you, like animals did nothing but mock me and try To kill my coin while making me look like a scammer.  I'm coming for you - God help me so!  Amin and Amin.

r3wt

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:16:14 AM

So check this out guys, this is no joke I'll even get his real name posted once I ok it with him.  But I just found the mother of all computer super geeks - a PhD Forensic Computer Scientist.

I have no idea what that is but he's gotta be a Killer programmer p, right?  He's a great guy, he is deaf (let the cruel a-hole jokes start) but he is brilliant.  I mean, there may be one guy like him on this entire forum.

He's close to finishing his PhD in forensic computer science.  My smallest brother has been buddies with him since childhood and I just told told him I got robbed by scammers with my new coin and I need a top grade at least a MASTER's degree programmer.

And he laughed and He said, well, Josh ain't a programmer but the guy hacked into a site last week and stole the watermarks for a party to help people out who didn't have money to buy the Watermarked tickets.

Ok, a hacker is what I'm looking for and supposedly he eats C++ with his all his food groups.  Problem is he's full time student so he's got a tight Budget so I have to pay him at least $20 per hour, maybe more depending what features I want for my coin.

First, I want the mess programmer X purposely messed up fixed - he contacted me, his net has been down but he said he 'll do what he can to fix this mess.

Second, I'm gonna have this guy look at all the code and I'm gonna find out and oust every scammer programmer on here who messed with my coin to steal coins from the premine and to destroy my coin, Cause I know that's what happened. And trust me, the guys running bitcointalk.org will listen to a fair third party PhD over any of you hacks trying to kill other people's dreams to save your own shit coins.  And if I can press fraud charges then you bet asses that's coming - I've gone through a week of hell cause of some crooks and I'll prove it soon.  Start scrubbing but this guy is PhD forensic, you're not hiding anything from him.

So the good news guys is I found the mother of all programmers and I'm not sure how much programming PhD forensic computer scientists know but I know its gonna be way more than the crap peddled on here.

So all you haters and bums who tried to kill my coin, God help me, I'll give this guy my F-150 truck if I have to if he has the know-how to make the killer coin I first designed but was told by the "best" here it was "too ambitious",  and help implement my other "too ambitious" coin ideas as well.

So hang in there, I promised a coin for the miners and I'm not a guy that just goes away, I'll fight and I'll do whatever it takes. Depending on his school schedule I hope to meet up with him tomorrow or the next day.

I'm so excited - I've been praying for a miracle to save this coin and God brings me a PhD who is actually life long friends with my brother.  Ahahhahahaaa.  And I had no idea.  Truly amazing. 

You haters, get ready to have God drop your sorry coins to the bottom of the dung pile and light them on fire, csuse I tried nothing but honesty and generosity and some of you, like animals did nothing but mock me and try To kill my coin while making me look like a scammer.  I'm coming for you - God help me so!  Amin and Amin.

you go ahead and sue me for fraud. the judge will laugh his ass off. i have all the pm's to prove that i did nothing wrong and neither did shake you asinine fool.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:16:20 AM

It is comments like this which make you lose all credibility.  Despite how poorly your coin launched.  How would people have coins ... I don't know maybe they mined them?  Kinda weird that the "miner's coin" would have miners who have coins.  I just deleted the rest of your comment because if you took even the slightest bit of time or effort to educate yourself you would know it is impossible and not need make stupid accusations.

I was told my coin died 2 days ago.

I was told it couldn't be mined bedside the VGB Protocol was messed up and all screwed up which messed up the rest of the code.

Finally, I thought nobody was mining this coin after the. 81% attack on day 1 or 2.  So excuse me for trying common sense.  In excited but I find it unreal.

Is this normal.  Seriously, a coin with so many problems so many questions with a sloppy premine that wasn't a true premine and the best features that doesn't even work, have you seen such a coin survive a week let alone be on an exchange selling for whatever it's selling for?  Serious question here?  Thanks?  

r3wt

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:18:03 AM

I was told my coin died 2 days ago.

I was told it couldn't be mined bedside the VGB Protocol was messed up and all screwed up which messed up the rest of the code.

Finally, I thought nobody was mining this coin after the. 81% attack on day 1 or 2.  So excuse me for trying common sense.  In excited but I find it unreal.

Is this normal.  Seriously, a coin with so many problems so many questions with a sloppy premine that wasn't a true premine and the best features that doesn't even work, have you seen such a coin survive a week let alone be on an exchange selling for whatever it's selling for?  Serious question here?  Thanks?  

dude, no one said you couldn't mine your coin, they said the bonus reward blocks were broken. the network has a healthy hashrate. you need to get some mining hardware if you want to mine. you'll get nothing on a stock computer.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:18:38 AM

I'm shocked too. I can't find the 0.1BTC you owe me.

I never saw your response.  The 7 year thing was not an issue but I did say i'd pay you.

pm me your BTC ddy while I still have anything left.  Most is gone on shit bounties where nothing is getting done.  Everyone wants to get paid upfront and then nothing gets done.  What a racket.

emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:21:45 AM

So theres starving children all over the world and your god is going to  "drop our sorry coins to the bottom of the dung pile and light them on fire" instead of feeding the starving chlildren?
awesome  
r3wt

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:25:56 AM

He's gonna sue us over open source software where no contracts were signed and we did nothing wrong. I'm terrified

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:26:01 AM

1. Congratulations on God blessing you. He truly helps those who can't help themselves.

2. No one stole anything from you, you told me i could keep 100k and shake could have 50k.

3. your assertion that'd we'd be able to hide 2.2 million from the the block chain is crazy. its impossible. there are ways of disguising it, but you'd be discovered anyway based on timestamps.

4. your coin is working correctly and the network is functioning nicely. congratulations, you have a coin with a nice diff retarget. thats better than most.

Yes, I did say all those things.  Programmer X had no Internet so I thought he was avoiding me so then my paranoia kicked in.  Sorry about that man.

I've got a PhD coing in to really help me out but it's gonna be spendy. If you guys think of any crazy features this guy can probably do it just let me know.

So tell me, r3, why is the my network functioning so nicely composed to others and the diff target so smoothly and nice?  Does it have to do with my choice of numbers?  Like 70 seconds, then 21 average blocks to retarget?  I chose those numbers specifically for a reason and I,m so glad in real life they had a function like I expected.  I know this sounds crazy but I chose those numbers because of their creation numbers, everything in the universe works on those numbers so i expected a computer model to also function much better on it.

So now much are these coins worth?  I see no USD, I can't tell how much they're worth?  Earhart way, this is amazing.  If I get this off the ground I'll pay you more for setting up the best client I ever used, r3.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:27:57 AM

He's gonna sue us over open source software where no contracts were signed and we did nothing wrong. I'm terrified

I was pretty angry.  A lot of things didn't look right. I apologize.

Oh, and people wanted to put a scammer tag on me for doing nothing wrong.   You can understand how angry that made me.

r3wt

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:29:50 AM

Yes, I did say all those things.  Programmer X had no Internet so I thought he was avoiding me so then my paranoia kicked in.  Sorry about that man.

I've got a PhD coing in to really help me out but it's gonna be spendy. If you guys think of any crazy features this guy can probably do it just let me know.

So tell me, r3, why is the my network functioning so nicely composed to others and the diff target so smoothly and nice?  Does it have to do with my choice of numbers?  Like 70 seconds, then 21 average blocks to retarget?  I chose those numbers specifically for a reason and I,m so glad in real life they had a function like I expected.  I know this sounds crazy but I chose those numbers because of their creation numbers, everything in the universe works on those numbers so i expected a computer model to also function much better on it.

So now much are these coins worth?  I see no USD, I can't tell how much they're worth?  Earhart way, this is amazing.  If I get this off the ground I'll pay you more for setting up the best client I ever used, r3.

dude, i literally did nothing other than make a config file and a proper announcement thread, i don't want payment. you have the coin on a new exchange. in a few days you can start trading them or something. i just want you to stop threatening stupid lawsuits and making yourself look stupid.

i got enough shit to deal with in my life i don't need any from anyone else. just please keep a level head man. not everyones out to get you. ask half the people here, me and shakey are good dudes

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:35:15 AM

Have you not seen what I've gone though the last 5 days when I did nothing wrong?  They wanted to out a scammer tag on me when I tried to launch the most fair coin.

I exposed my family to show them I was a real person and not a scammer and for that I was only mocked more and now I have to sleep wotj a loaded fun csuse I have small kids.  

Nobody jumped to my defense. The programmer should able and said, hey, it's my fault is screwed up.  Nobody helped me so yeah, I went nuts but man, hearing I have a coin on an exchange - even if its worthless just makes it all to away.  I'm truly sorry bit I was in so much emotional pain for the last 3 days cause I was innocent I only wanted to launch a great coin.  

And I promised you 150,000 coins not 100.000.  So you have 50,000 more coming.  That was this morning I think when I saw you kept your word.  Thanks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:37:56 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?  I'm not selling, I'm waiting for the it payday. Wait until the Vlad golden blocks kick in, God willing people will love this coin.

Why is it so hard to fix those blocks?  Isn't there a real programmer here that can fix that?  50,000 NUGs bounty.  It's on an exchange, its nice.  And the work is done, its just a bug  that has to be found and figured out.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:39:53 AM

So I'm curious.  How many can you sell for 1 BTC?  I'm not selling, I'm waiting for the it payday. Wait until the Vlad golden blocks kick in, God willing people will love this coin.

Why is it so hard to fix those blocks?  Isn't there a real programmer here that can fix that?  50,000 NUGs bounty.  It's on an exchange, its nice.  And the work is done, its just a big that has to be found and figured out.

The bug has already been found and figured out but people continued on past block 250 already so unless the chain is re-started they are going to have to kick in later than block 251, in fact later than some future block number that will give people plenty of time to upgrade their clients to be ready for it.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:45:20 AM

Why is it so hard to fix those blocks?  Isn't there a real programmer here that can fix that?  50,000 NUGs bounty.  It's on an exchange, its nice.  And the work is done, its just a big that has to be found and figured out.

The bug has already been found and figured out but people continued on past block 250 already so unless the chain is re-started they are going to have to kick in later than block 251, in fact later than some future block number that will give people plenty of tiem to upgrade their clients to be ready for it.

-MarkM-

You mean a hard fork?

Who found the bug?

Was it that kid that wasn't even a programmer?

So what can be done to kick start the golden blocks now?  Sooner I mean?

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:46:16 AM

The bug has already been found and figured out but people continued on past block 250 already so unless the chain is re-started they are going to have to kick in later than block 251, in fact later than some future block number that will give people plenty of tiem to upgrade their clients to be ready for it.

-MarkM-

Yep,  it needs to be cleaned up a bit.  A block number picked for the fork, and logic added to use that block number.  Then it needs to be committed to the repo, tagged, and binaries built for the masses.  So who has access to the repo?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: