Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:24:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121482 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:17:00 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 09:30:35 AM by jackjack

What haven't I paid?  You think o have time to read every single post?

I told people to Send me their BTC addresses.  I've gotten NONE.
I hope you're not talking about me
I posted 3 times now "ADDRESS IN MY SIGNATURE"

If the noodle guy hasn't PM's me now addy which I told him to let night that's his fault, I can't pay bitcons into thin air.
The noodle guy told you 3 times "ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE"
4 times now
If it's so hard: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

Anyway, looks like you're asking for help.
I posted at least 5 posts to tell you what to do and what you did wrong. You replied to none of them.
I don't think I hate you like most people here, I don't know why because you'd fucking deserve it.
When EVERYBODY is against you, couldn't you just stop 5 minutes and wonder why it is this way? Are you so pedantic that you automatically think that they're ALL wrong?

By the way, if trolling you deserve a 9001/10

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 09:33:09 AM

@Vlad2Vlad

Do you really want to be part of this ALT Crypto revolution ? Start mining Ripples, XRP.

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 09:40:51 AM

The not walking away leaving the people in the lurch / holding the bag part is very hard to believe of all these recent politicians (lets be honest, politician is a much more accurate word than developer for people who cannot even do search and replace or cut and paste)  who right in front of our eyes start out with the very first step of their journey being to walk away and leave everyone in the lurch / holding the bag.

For example all the coders and sysadmins and such who are left to do all the actual work of maintaining and updating and debugging and keeping running smoothly the coins the community already has, more and more of which were already foisted off on the community by exactly that same type of politician.

Their first step always seems to be 'screw the community, screw everyone's hard work they have already put in, what is needed here is to trash all that crap and pump out yet another brand new - my brand, of course, that is - steaming pile of shit, because doing the actual work of making things work is the job of lesser beings, me I am a head honcho, a bigwig politician, keeping things running, cleaning up the messes my predecessors already stuck the community with, all that crap is janitor stuff, me I am much too important for that kind of crap, my crap involves crapping whole new steaming piles of crap all over you, heck if you really get into the stench of my crap you won't even notice or care anymore about my predecessors crap...'

Yeah i think politician is a much better word than dev or developer for those types...

How about showing how much you care about the community by helping it secure at least a few blockchains, instead of spewing out yet more blockchains while we still haven't managed to secure the ones we already have?

How about showing how much you care by working on or offering bounties for fixes and improvements to what the commnity already has spent years investing into instead of trying to make it all look like an endless sequence of scams?

Gosh if I keep thinking along these lines I could easily imagine acquiring a distaste for politicians...

-MarkM-

I agree completely.  But can't you see I have already offered bitcoins out of my pocket and NUGs and nothing has been done.  I have offered a $1,000 new diesel jacket to anyone who does a major job.

WTF do you want me to do Mark that I haven't already done.  Every Board I've been on the miners do most of the bounty payouts not the devs so how can you already call me a politician.

And on top of all that I've already set aside $1,000 for a coin design by a pro and the help from a PhD forensic computer scientist.  And if you think I'm lying, but I haven't yet so you should give me the benefit of the doubt, I will get his precision to publish some of his white papers and thesis work and maybe a picture.  His fees for corps are up in the $300 per hour but my bro things he'll help me for $20 per hour.

Pebble, is I don't know what a forensic guy knows about this stuff and C++, maybe you can give me an idea.

And finally, there's an exchange open yet I haven't sold a single coin.  R3 and programmer X both know my wallet addresses and can see I'm telling the truth.

So far I've done more for this coin, given its been just 3 days than any dev I've seen and I'm broke.  What do you want from me.  I am literally doing all I can with what I have to work.  I'm now bountying my favorite diesel jacket.  Doesn't that mean anything to you people?  Have you seen anyone work that hard to keep his coin working?

It would be cheaper and easier for me to dump all my coins, start a new name from Europe and in 60 days launch a new con.  It would be wayyyy cheaper.  You're being unfair expecting me to move maintains when I'm on a limited budget and I'm being more than fair and generous yet I'm getting ZERO help from those who can program.  

Devs are nothing by policitivisns but so far everything I have done I clouding the smack talking has been the exact opposite.  A scammer would be kissing ass and never insult anyone.  Obviously care more about what's right and fighting against the lies against me than I care about a popular coin or money so that's the opposite of a politician.

Cut me a break, give me credit for what I've done and am trying to do given i have limited resources and lets get the community involved end where I can pay bounties I'll lay what I can afford.

Cause 50,000 NUGs were nothing and one jerk laughed at that so I doubled it and at 100.000 NUGs for small jobs there will bomb eh left Ina ,after of days.

So no, I will not get o,shed. I will pay the same proportion in pay as other coins like ixCoin, devcoin and so on which in dollar terms comes out to nothing and that's the meaning of open source.  Don't expect me to pay every dime in my account for small jobs - people will have to help be see they naive in this coin and if not then let it die.  Me, I believe but there's only so much I can do and from looking around, coins which have a huge market cap compared to mine pay pitiful pitiful bounties.

I'll go on record and say that if my coin was worth $3 I would pay very generous bounties so much so that every dev would be forced to quadruple their bounties.  But nobody does that cause they're colluding to get professional programming for jr high school pay.  I will not do that but now I'm at the begining and I have little so there's gonna have to be some give and take.  Snow me just 1 dev show is trying as hard as me or has breaks host or generous as me.  

When the programmer X had the program running I offered to pay him nearly double even though I paid him in full already.  He declined to accept.  I did the same thing with r3.  The same with the guy who wasn't a programmer.  Most people I have paid my heart went out and I raised their pay for no reason even they were happy with the pay we agreed with.  

How many devs who are broke do you know to be that generous in secrecy and for no reason - just cause they feel it on their heart, I've seen none nearly double an already spendy bounty when rant guy was plenty happy with the bounty.  That what generosity is and you can't pretend to be generous - it's in the heart end it comes out end it's like you not even stop yourself and its right and it feels good.  But if you're broke and just starting our its just not possible.

If I'm doing that now when I'm so broke what do you think I'll do if I start making money.  Trust me - I will forever change the lay stricture for all devs and for all bounties because its eight and if you have a good coin you should share the wealth you cheap selfish bastards.

So I'm sorry, but I cannot put out more financial support than I have and for some of the bounties like .2 BTC to start a pool where they will make all the money not me is a fair bounty.  The .25 BTC to just copy and paste some code is more than fair. Compared to what I have seen on other boards these no tore re fair and when you consider I'm all alone and this is a new coin those bounties are actually generous.

This is open source, why don't some of you that know real programming help a single struggling. Dev who 's not a pump and dump scamming politician.  Lets be real scammers don't do what I do they do the opposite . Kiss assesses, never offend a hone, hide their IDE identity, pay little to no bounties, beg for bounties (ok I've asked for help chide that's how it works), promise stuff that's never gonna happen, dump their coins the second an exchange shows up.

I don't fit the scammer profile to the least bit.  You want a new breed of devs, then I'm it. And the nature if quick money of crypto-coin will not bring people like me in.  I'm a anomaly and I came in case I saw devcoin and ixCoin as the next bitcoin 2.0 and Bitcoin 3.0 but then when I saw what shitty coin were putting out and nobody said anything it made me angry and I said, I can do better than that and I'm not even a dev.

I'm asking for trust and for help just Because I'm the exact opposite of the devs here by far, I don't have one bone in my body like theirs..  If you get rid of me you'll never get a true guy like me ever again.  You'll be stuck with used car salesman types and selfish pumpers looking for a quick buck.  You'll miss the days when a guy trying to launch a coin wasn't afraid to insult the biggest most popular guy on here if he thought he was in the right and did everything even sold the clothes on his back to make this coin work.  Trust me man, guys like me just don't exist in the money world.  If this coin fails its not gonna be cause I didn't try I will give i all I got but I will not be a sucker and pay 3 times what other established devs pay with budgets 10 times what I have.  That would be stupid of me and I simply can't afford it.  The bounties i set so far are fair - more than fair in some cases.

Thanks for the advice and good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:00:23 AM

Like I said guys I'm going to bed and I don't know if I'm gonna check back in tomorrow or the next couodple of days.  People want me off this board so badly and the ngstivitynsnd hatred wears me out.  I find myself in a bad mood and I have kids icing be affected like that so I'm taking a few days off. 

Most of you should be happen I'm sure.  And according to most on here this thread would be better off so then that's great.

The coin is dying anyway so me staying will not help.

But I will be back when I feel better (maybe 2-3 days), I owe it to my kids, I hope the VGB will be working by then.  Remember PM me any Bounty work you've done I can pay you as I can't  always read every single post. 

Thank you all and good luck.  I wish this coin could have been what I imagined cause I had more "ambitious" features wanting to do for it.  Alas, maybe it wasn't meant to be be and maybe I should just let it die but something inside me just won't let me.

Good night and have a good few days without big bad me hurting everyone's feelings. 

I really think that should make a big difference in productivity and communication.

My personal prediction is that without me here, even though most think I'm a bad distractive element, I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin. 

I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

Good luck to everyone - my mind needs a break and my kids need to see more of me and most of you sound like you need a huge break from me.  Take care all and God bless everyone.  Yeah, even the atheists. 

Too bad if you don't need or want God's blessing, I said you're getting it so you're getting it.  Lol, see, I'm already starting a fight, I can't help it.  Lol.

Later all!

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:03:13 AM

There are only so many hashing machines out there, every one that goes chasing yet another new coin is that much less secure the money the community already has is.

Since we already cannot secure even just the first two or three scrypt based chains that we have, adding yet more scrypt based chains just makes the situation worse not better.

As it is the first two, Tenebrix and Fairbrix, are ridiculously insecure because a third one, Litecoin, came along and most of the miners of Tenebrix and Fairbrix seem to have jumped to that chain.

I am not even sure offhand what the fourth scrypt based chain was, but even after having seen that there was not enough hashing power to secure the three chains we already had, I am pretty sure the fourth scrypt chain did not add merged mining; if it has then that at least it would not cause even more burden upon the community.

In the SHA256 world, where it had already been seen that every bit of hashing diverted to secure Namecoin was that much less security for Bitcoin, the Namecoin dev implemented merged mining, allowing the community not only to secure the second SHA256 chain, Namecoin, without diverting hashing power from Bitcoin but also to even manage to at least partially secure, albeit to a not really all that satisfactory degree, another chain or few.

Even with merged mining though, even just Namecoin is still not really all that secure compared to Bitcoin, and both Ixcoin and Devcoin are even less secure than Namecoin.

So far only one scrypt chain that I know of has even tried to implement merged mining, as the whole basis of the recent spawning of scrypt clones and spinoffs seems to be to deliberately force anyone who wants to support them to withdraw support from the community's existing chains, whether by diverting GPUs from the SHA256 chains (which, originally, was far from the intention of the first of the scrypt coins) or by diverting hashing from existing scrypt coins. To this day one still cannot merged mine Tenebrix and Fairbrix and Litecoin, for example.

The security problem gets worse and worse as more and more chains are spawned that cannot be merged mined.

So all your "giving the shirt off your back" stuff pretty much just comes across as you are so determined to weaken the community's security that you will give your favourite truck and your favourite jacket in return for what you imagine will be a really great attempt at undermining the community's security even farther than it has already been undermined.

How about offering your truck and/or your jacket to anyone who will implement merged mining of Tenebrix, Fairbrix and Litecoin, the original scrypt coins, so that all the others can optionally also upgrade to being able to participate in such merges, so that at least if someone else does spawn yet another scamcoin they need not force its miners to undermine the security of the community's wealth in order to help them pull off their get rich quick scheme?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:04:25 AM

@Vlad2Vlad

Do you really want to be part of this ALT Crypto revolution ? Start mining Ripples, XRP.

Cheers

Sorry ripple are a scam.  100 billion premined coins with 50 billion kept for insiders.  I got torn to pieces for .5%, half of 1% of premining when I said I'd use lots of it for bounties and only half of the premin actually worked and people still blew up.

No. Ripple is a banker getting rich which quick and lots of those smart end pro devs will be coming.  Guys like me you'll never see in this business.  I hope enough people see that.

Good luck and hopefully I'll feel refreshed in a few days and come back here and if VGB works I will most likely be much nicer of the senseless and usually baseless attacks stop.  Take care.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:14:22 AM

Or here is another useful idea: get the ability to be "themed" added to more and more bitcoin clients, so that anyone who thinks a soccer mom theme or a catholic theme or a 200 years ago gold miner theme or whatever will increase adoption or be popular or whatever can theme a reasonably secure chain, a reasonably valuable currency, to target their target audience instead of scamming their target audience with a house-of-cards ridiculously insecure pyramid scheme / ponzi / tulip-mania scam?

Luke might be a loony religious nut about his Tonal Bitcoin but it is as secure as Bitcoin and maintains a stable exchange rate vs Bitcoin, imagine how awesome Soccercoin or Catholiccoin or whatever would be if they were worth exactly as much as Bitcoin and were exactly as secure as Bitcoin and didn't even need an exchange in order to be used to pay people who want Bitcoin or Soccercoin or Catholiccoin or whatever because they are all actually just different "themes", different "lingo", different views, onto the same underlying blockchain.

Like "bread", "dough", "greenbacks" etc etc, just different target audiences all referring to the same thing...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:17:10 AM

There are only so many hashing machines out there, every one that goes chasing yet another new coin is that much less secure the money the community already has is.

Since we already cannot secure even just the first two or three scrypt based chainsthat we have, adding yet more scrypt based chains just makes the situation worse not better.

As it is the first two, Tenebrix and Fairbrix, are ridiculously insecure because a third one, Litecoin, came along and most of the miners of Tenebrix and Fairbrix seem to have jumped to that chain.

I am not even sure offhand what the fourth scrypt based chain was, but even after having seen that there was not enough hashing power to secure the three chains we already had, I am pretty sure the fourth scrypt chain did not add merged mining; if it has then that at least it would not cause even more burden upon the community.

In the SHA256 world, where it had already been seen that every bit of hashing diverted to secure Namecoin was that much less security for Bitcoin, the Namecoin dev implemented merged mining, allowing the community not only to secure the second SHA256 chain, Namecoin, without diverting hashing power from Bitcoin but also to even manage to at least partially secure, albeit to a not really all that satisfactory degree, another chain or few.

Even with merged mining though, even just Namecoin is still not really all that secure compared to Bitcoin, and both Ixcoin and Devcoin are even less secure than Namecoin.

So far only one scrypt chain that I know of has even tried to implement merged mining, as the whole basis of the recent spawning of scrypt clones and spinoffs seems to be to deliberately force anyone who wants to support them to withdraw support from the community's existing chains, whether by diverting GPUs from the SHA256 chains (which, originally, was far from the intention of the first of the scrypt coins) or by diverting hashing from existing scrypt coins. TO this day one still cannot merged mine Tenebrix and Fairbrix and Litecoin, for example.

The security problem gets worse and worse as more and more chains are spawned that cannot be merged mined.

So all your "giving the shirt off your back" stuff pretty much just comes across as you are so determined to weaken the community's security that you will give your favourite truck and your favourite jacket in return for what you imagine will be a really great attempt at undermining the community's security even farther than it has already been undermined.

How about offering your truck and/or your jacket to anyone who will implement merged mining of Tenebrix, Fairbrix and Litecoin, the original scrypt coins, so that all the others can optionally also upgrade to being able to participate in such merges, so that at least if someone else does spawn yet another scamcoin they need not force its miners to undermine the security of the community's wealth in order to help them pull off their get rich quick scheme?

-MarkM-

So because I'm late I should give all I got to make some other guy Rich?  Don't worry, capitalism will find a. Way to secure a bigger network with way more coins, that's how it's always worked.  Everyone with a dream should be allowed to give it a shot even though in the short run it may hurt a fees busineneses.  That's business its risky.  A so,union will be found, it always is.  

And I wanted SHA256 but I was voted down.  A other reason was cause with SHA256 an attack could be very successful and now we wouldn't be fighting about what a crapCoin this is.  That's why I gave a 3 day notice. - to invite attacks to kill this coin if the alt community felt it wasn't worthy.

Yet again not something in my best interest but that if the community.  Yet again not a scammer move but an honest move. And yet again not a politician move.
Lbut shocking how nobody notices these sacrifices that no dev/politician would do and instead saying hey this guys is different and that's good, they attack me and try to kill me not realizing that I may have the qualities of the best dev they'll ever see.

If I didn't believe in God I would just walk away eight now cause I'm so mentally and emotionally exhausted - from trying to do something good for the miners yet not once single person sees the sacrifices which not a single dev or politician has ever done.  They're good at hiding behind their fake names wanting you to trust them and keep mining and buying their coins making them rich end you mediocre.  That's not my way of doing things - I want fairness and equality as much as possible.

Good night z hopefully see you guys in a few days if NUGs is still alive.

I wonder where I can check its hashing power so I can find out if its dead or not.  Anyone, cause I'm gonna stay away from this poisonous board until I feel better.  TIA

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:17:50 AM

You say devs did nothing for you, that's false. Experienced people have explained in here over and over why your coin was DOA, both from an execution POV and a conceptual POV. They really spent a lot of time trying to help, but you don't want to listen, wasting everybody's time in the process.

You just spend 95% of your time posting useless things like your family history, and then you complain you don't have time to read posts on your own thread that are addressing the problems of your coin? That's the very problem you need to address, if you just cut all the crap out by now you would know how to copy and paste the buggy line of code in the right place. Just check this crapcoin for dummies guide, in the time that it takes you to write 3 TL;DR posts you will have learnt how to fix the code yourself and push the changes to github.

I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin.  

You are way beyond delusional. Nobody thinks that people will finally get stuff done for this coin if you go away. If you do step out this thread will finally die, hopefully a mod will lock it for good, and you know why? Because your coin is just another poorly executed useless clone, there's nothing worth saving in it. Among the thousands of lines you have posted in this thread, there is not a single reason why "this coin is different", or why "it deserves saving".

You have repeated the same pattern since day 1 you registered in the forum. Your first 40 posts are about how it was possible for people to be mining LTC with only a few kh/s or mh/s, because you didn't understand that different hash function results in different hash rate with the same hardware. In between your 40 rambling posts people did try to explain you why they could mine litecoin with just a few MH/s, but still you didn't read a single post for days, you just went on rambling.

As I said earlier, you are either one of the biggest trolls ever or you have a serious mental problem, mate.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:20:53 AM

Or here is another useful idea: get the ability to be "themed" added to more and more bitcoin clients, so that anyone who thinks a soccer mom theme or a catholic theme or a 200 years ago gold miner theme or whatever will increase adoption or be popular or whatever can theme a reasonably secure chain, a reasonably valuable currency, to target their target audience instead of scamming their target audience with a house-of-cards ridiculously insecure pyramid scheme / ponzi / tulip-mania scam?

-MarkM-

That was my basic premise for a popular household name with a soccer coin or catholic coin but everyone shit on it like everything else.  I think people just lack imagination or guts thinking nothing will work where I think anything will work if you lush hard enough and have a sound plan and strategy. And God'a blessing of course I otherwise its all hopeless, like my coin now which I was certain I had His blessing so I'm confused.

Ok, see you hopefully in a few days.  Hopefully with NUGs still alive.  Thanks again.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:23:13 AM

You say devs did nothing for you, that's false. Experienced people have explained in here over and over why your coin was DOA, both from an execution POV and a conceptual POV. They really spent a lot of time trying to help, but you don't want to listen, wasting everybody's time in the process.

You just spend 95% of your time posting useless things like your family history, and then you complain you don't have time to read posts on your own thread that are addressing the problems of your coin? That's the very problem you need to address, if you just cut all the crap out by now you would know how to copy and paste the buggy line of code in the right place. Just check this crapcoin for dummies guide, in the time that it takes you to write 3 TL;DR posts you will have learnt how to fix the code yourself and push the changes to github.

I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin.  

You are way beyond delusional. Nobody thinks that people will finally get stuff done for this coin if you go away. If you do step out this thread will finally die, hopefully a mod will lock it for good, and you know why? Because your coin is just another poorly executed useless clone, there's nothing worth saving in it. Among the thousands of lines you have posted in this thread, there is not a single reason why "this coin is different", or why "it deserves saving".

Right, they're gonna lock my thread for taking a 2-3. Day break.  Lol, look around there's threads with no posts for 2 years and are not locked.

I too think this thread will die without me.  I was e preferring to those who were c,aiming the coin was dying cause I'm on this thread driving away talent and people who wanna help.  I think I am this thread and with me gone to will die fast.  So see, we agree for once.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:23:33 AM

-MarkM-

That was my basic premise for a popular household name with a soccer coin or catholic coin but everyone shit on it like everything else.  I think people just lack imagination or guts thinking nothing will work where I think anything will work if you lush hard enough and have a sound plan and strategy. And God'a blessing of course I otherwise its all hopeless, like my coin now which I was certain I had His blessing so I'm confused.

Ok, see you hopefully in a few days.  Hopefully with NUGs still alive.  Thanks again.

It never crosses your mind that maybe is your approach that is totally wrong? Don't you realize that when everybody agrees on something, maybe the one that is mistaken is you?

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:30:31 AM

@Vlad2Vlad

Cheers

Sorry ripple are a scam.  100 billion premined coins with 50 billion kept for insiders.  I got torn to pieces for .5%, half of 1% of premining when I said I'd use lots of it for bounties and only half of the premin actually worked and people still blew up.

No. Ripple is a banker getting rich which quick and lots of those smart end pro devs will be coming.  Guys like me you'll never see in this business.  I hope enough people see that.

Good luck and hopefully I'll feel refreshed in a few days and come back here and if VGB works I will most likely be much nicer of the senseless and usually baseless attacks stop.  Take care.

But you can at least mine XRP with less resources.

Cheers

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:31:09 AM

So because I'm late I should give all I got to make some other guy Rich?

Actually you seem, rather, to be saying that because you are late everyone else should give all they've got to make you rich.

The whole community should divert their security forces (hashing machines) from securing the common weal/wealth so that you can get rich obscenely fast compared to all the honest hard-working joes around you who are bucking down to the actual work of increasing the security and value of the community's common weal/wealth.

Sorry but those common joes maybe deserve it more than you do. They put their all into Tenebrix, some of them moved on to Fairbrix leaving those who stuck with Tenebrix holding the Tenebrix bag, then some of those abandoned that to move on to Litecoin, then I suppose too that BBQcoin was an attempt to leave Litecoin joes holding the Litecoin bag, and on it goes.

The honest joes who put in the work and electricity and hashing power to try to secure Tenebrix, Fairbrix, Litecoin and now also even BBQcoin, how many of them are the small miners you claim you want so much to help? Running off on yet another get rich quick quest every day doesn't really help them, often they end up holding the bag...

-MarkM-

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:34:09 AM

-MarkM-

That was my basic premise for a popular household name with a soccer coin or catholic coin but everyone shit on it like everything else.  I think people just lack imagination or guts thinking nothing will work where I think anything will work if you lush hard enough and have a sound plan and strategy. And God'a blessing of course I otherwise its all hopeless, like my coin now which I was certain I had His blessing so I'm confused.

Ok, see you hopefully in a few days.  Hopefully with NUGs still alive.  Thanks again.

It never crosses your mind that maybe is your approach that is totally wrong? Don't you realize that when everybody agrees on something, maybe the one that is mistaken is you?

@Rampion, you sir, have all my respect.. You are still trying.

Cheers

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 10:38:56 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 11:06:47 AM by markm

My personal prediction is that without me here, even though most think I'm a bad distractive element, I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin.  

You and this coin are the problem standing in the way of progress. This coin is not progress. Progress for this coin is not progress. Progress would be putting this crazy get rich quick scheme behind you and buckling down to the real work of enhancing the common weal/wealth of the community: improving the security of its blockchains, improving and increasing the number of services serving those blockchains, refraining from making blockchains look like pyramid schemes, ponzis and tulip manias, there is much that could be done in the way of progress, all these hours so many people are spending trying to help you could have been spent on gosh knows what projects that would be actual progress, but you keep ranting on and on about god's own ponzi pyramid of which you are his chosen maniac...

-MarkM-

gica_contra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:04:35 AM

Wouldn't it be cool if this was actually a thread started by a MasterTroll? Grin
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:11:25 AM

My personal prediction is that without me here, even though most think I'm a bad distractive element, I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin.  

You and this coin are the problem standing in the way of progress. This coin is not progress. Progress for this coin is not progress. Progress would be putting this crazy get rich quick scheme behind you and buckling down to the real work of enhancing the common weal/wealth of the community: improving the security of its blockchains, improving and increasing the number of services serving those blockchains, refraining from making blockchains look like pyramid schemes, ponzis and tulip manias, there is much that could be done in the way of progress, all these hours so many people are spending trying to help you could have been spent on gosh knows what projects that would be actual progress, but you keep ranting on and on about god's own ponzi pyramid of which you are his chosen maniac...

These are words of wisdom Vlad, try to read the above post a couple of times and then think 10 minutes before trying to reply.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:14:26 AM

By the way it looks like who-ever controls the github repo has mined the whole chain over again so that their new code's bonus blocks, that start immediately after block 250, are not found to be in error when someone starts up a new node and starts getting the blockchain.

Presumably they have been getting all the bonus blocks from block 251 through block 1805 so far, and are throwing enough hashes at it that my puny 255 kilohashes can only get orphans.

-MarkM-

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:16:24 AM

These are words of wisdom Vlad, try to read the above post a couple of times and then think 10 minutes before trying to reply.

I'm calling it, this will just get an off-topic long-winded reply about his family and anecdotes about growing up to somehow prove he's not a scammer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: