Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:19:46 AM

My personal prediction is that without me here, even though most think I'm a bad distractive element, I predict that in just 2-3 days this thread will nearly die without me.  I know most think, no way, the opposite will happen so I can't wait to see if I'm right cause usually I'm right about things like this.  And if I'm right I'll tell you in a few days why this thread died without me here even though common sense says;  you're nuts, people hate you, people will finally get stuff done and be productive once you're gone cause you're the problem standing In the way of progress for this coin.  

You and this coin are the problem standing in the way of progress. This coin is not progress. Progress for this coin is not progress. Progress would be putting this crazy get rich quick scheme behind you and buckling down to the real work of enhancing the common weal/wealth of the community: impriving the security of its blockchains, improving and increasing the number of services serving those blockchains, refraining from making blockchains look like pyradmid schemes, ponzis and tulip manias, there is much that could be done in the way of progress, all these hours so many people are spending trying to help you could have been spent on gosh knows what projects that would be actual progress, but you keep ranting on and on about god's own ponzi pyramid of which you are his chosen maniac...

-MarkM-

Oh, so only you and the few guy that happened to start their own coins a few years ago have the right to make it a go at making money and a crypto-stock.

And this coin, boy. I'm getting wish so quick.  Th way I, throwing money away and getting nothing back I'll be a millionaire in a month.  Sorry, all new industries work like thief. Few entrants do well followed by thousands San then only a handful are left which were the best and most innovative and efficient.

For me to dedicate time, Momeh, hard work and education to enrich some guy just cause he got here first and in return I get nothing is absolutely crazy.  

Mark my world. In 12-24 months there will be at least 3,000 coins on the market and some will have million dollar banker budgets with pro dev trams along with graphics and marketing gimmicks to increase adoption and any coin who can't see that and gain an edge will die in under 12 months.

I look around and besides Devcoin's social approach not s single coin has an edge or a plan. They will be buried and killed because they thik they have years to milk the system and make money.

And I'm tored of nearing get rich which schemes.   I haven't rumor single coin and I won't until the ETF GOES live.  Show me how's many DECS didn't dump a nice chunk the second they got on an exchange.   My guess is most of not all, so once again I'm not like them, im a long term thinker.

And of course I'm doing this to make money but my bigger motive is to make a better coin and to help the masses, yet one more thing that set me apart from most devs.  And sorry, but anyone launching a coin will do it to Make money.  If you're not that guy then you should launch a coin work hard, pay for bounties off the clothes off your back and give every penny away.  

Cause twice you've said get rich which schemes like any dev here is here for charity work.  That absurd.  This is a many business - it will attract the worst kind of greedy selfish people.  The worse kind of bankers.  The bankers with no class and no education which is used car salesmen.  

If you guys manage to chase me away - in 12 months you'll search for me with a candle weeping  over my footsteps cause the kind of animals coming here once real money will be made, will rape everyone here.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:26:22 AM

These are words of wisdom Vlad, try to read the above post a couple of times and then think 10 minutes before trying to reply.

I'm calling it, this will just get an off-topic long-winded reply about his family and anecdotes about growing up to somehow prove he's not a scammer.

[post]

Aw damn, just rambling about how Vlad has something to offer that no other coin has: a plan involving him getting money, and no developers.

Cause twice you've said get rich which schemes like any dev here is here for charity work.  That absurd.  This is a many business - it will attract the worst kind of greedy selfish people.  The worse kind of bankers.  The bankers with no class and no education which is used car salesmen.

Yes, we've seen this. It's your thread.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:26:49 AM

These are words of wisdom Vlad, try to read the above post a couple of times and then think 10 minutes before trying to reply.

I'm calling it, this will just get an off-topic long-winded reply about his family and anecdotes about growing up to somehow prove he's not a scammer.

And you won, where do we send you oscar ?

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:29:19 AM

By the way it looks like who-ever controls the github repo has mined the whole chain over again so that their new code's bonus blocks, that start immediately after block 250, are not found to be in error when someone starts up a new node and starts getting the blockchain.

Presumably they have been getting all the bonus blocks from block 251 through block 1805 so far, and are throwing enough hashes at it that my puny 255 kilohashes can only get orphans.

-MarkM-

What does that mean?

Someone has been getting the golden blocks?

Well, who or person or group of people opened or got NUGs on that exchange?  It should be essay to track who is dumping.  And only a few guys had the repo code.  And only a few had the skills to do all that.  

I have a good idea who it is but I'm not accusing Anyone anymore.  But this is more shit to help kills this coin cause guys with superior programming skills can't even help out with a copy and paste job to get more miners to mine this coins which may have prevented such abuse. And there's even a bounty to fix VGB but for nothing.  A simple cut and paste but no takers.

It's like a conspiracy to kill this coin so there's less competition.  Really cold blooded.

I've had enough.  This is making me sick and I'm hopeless cause I can program and those who can just watch and do shit.  I'm taking 2 or 3 days off.  Fuck this coin - let it die if that's what's meant to be.

Watch who's dumping on that new exchange and you'll catch your crook.  And I'm 90% sure i knownwhonit is but is not naming names.  But without golden blocks he didn't get crap coins cause other miners for coins too.  But still, it sounds like theft so if like to know who it is.  Maybe I can hire him since he's got balls and skills since everyone else is too scared to heap a new coin cause their coin masters might get mad.

I'm out - see you guys in 2-3 days.  Nor not!  Good luck!

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:29:28 AM

None of that creates any need for yet another blockchain.

if you can make a coin you own lots of go way up in value then you can prove that with IXCoin, of which you have claimed to own one percent.

There is your coin that you have one percent of: IXCoin. Now go do your praying or magic or whatever to make IXCoin worth more so your one percent is worth more.

You have less than one percent of Nuggets so why are you wasting your time money effort energy etc on Nuggets, apply yourself to IXCoin

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:31:17 AM

[post]

Aw damn, just rambling about how Vlad has something to offer that no other coin has: a plan involving him getting money, and no developers.

Loser,  I have more education and a higher IQ than you and all the monkeys in your entire family tree.  More lies by illiterate fools.

AgentME

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:35:22 AM

[post]

Loser,  I have more education and a higher IQ than you and all the monkeys in your entire family tree.  More lies by illiterate fools.

If that's accurate about you, then I submit this thread as evidence of how absolutely worthless those metrics must be.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:35:43 AM

None of that creates any need for yet another blockchain.

if you can make a coin you own lots of go way up in value then you can prove that with IXCoin, of which you have claimed to own one percent.

There is your coin that you have one percent of: IXCoin. Now go do your praying or magic or whatever to make IXCoin worth more so your one percent is worth more.

You have less than one percent of Nuggets so why are you wasting your time money effort energy etc on Nuggets, apply yourself to IXCoin

-MarkM-

Nuggets ,means something and I'm still accumulating ixCoin.  But I'm not alone I think the founder is buying it up.  Something is cooking.  

Buy ixCoins if you can but if you see huge buys its provably me so let's not kill each other, ill give you 3 days to buy and then you give me 3 days.  My blocks are usually at least 50,777 when I buy ixCoin.

And it's not my coin, if the super quiet founder doesn't like my tactics I'll get banned.   He's for a plan though, something is up plus I think the bankers will target it se a bitcoin 2.0 for another ETF next year.  Good luck.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:36:52 AM

Banned? What the fuck are you on about? Banned from where or what?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:37:18 AM

And sorry, but anyone launching a coin will do it to Make money.

Do you think that Satoshi created Bitcoin for profit, do you really think profit was his motivation? You would be pitiful retard if you weren't a cancer for cryptos, and one of the worst kinds, because you are so deluded that you actually think you are a savior.

Things that succeed and stick long term are designed to SOLVE problems, to fix things. The only problem you want to solve is your own financial situation. But I can tell you and everybody in here can tell you too: you will fail miserably. If I were you I'd be looking for a job instead of spending endless hours in here spitting nonsense without reading a single post. If I were you I'd think about my kids and I'd stop burning money they may need in the future.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:38:13 AM

[post]

If that's accurate about you, then I submit this thread as evidence of how absolutely worthless those metrics must be.

Submit something cause so far a fart in the in wind has contributed more value than your worthless unfounded half assed lying vomit.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:38:22 AM

Cheers

Indeed, he half read the post and waited exactly 0.05 seconds before replying. This guy is just crazy. I guess we are just wasting our time in the worst possible way.

AgentME

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:39:11 AM

-MarkM-

Judging by his lack of understanding of decentralized cryptocurrencies, I wouldn't even be surprised if "banned from using ixcoin" was what he was going at.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:40:52 AM

Do you think that Satoshi created Bitcoin for profit, do you really think profit was his motivation? You would be pitiful retard if you weren't a cancer for cryptos, and one of the worst kinds, because you are so deluded that you actually think you are a savior.

Things that succeed and stick long term are designed to SOLVE problems, to fix things. The only problem you want to solve is your own financial situation. But I can tell you and everybody in here can tell you too: you will fail miserably. If I were you I'd be looking for a job instead of spending endless hours in here spitting nonsense without reading a single post. If I were you I'd think about my kids and I'd stop burning money they may need in the future.

Ahaahhahaaaaa.   No Satoshi did it for society and communist communes.  lol, That's why he's hiding.

Ahahhahahaaa.

Man, its so funny the level of stupidity if the common man.

Dude, have you not yet figured out who Satoshi is?  Ahahhahahaaa and I thought I was naive.  This isn't naive, it's sheer stupidity.  

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:42:37 AM

Cheers

Indeed, he half read the post and waited exactly 0.05 seconds before replying. This guy is just crazy. I guess we are just wasting our time in the worst possible way.

Just so he stops writing, I asked him to mine XRP. I failed, I quit...
God bless every one...

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:44:42 AM

Ahaahhahaaaaa.   No Satoshi did it for society and communist communes.  lol, That's why he's hiding.

Ahahhahahaaa.

Man, its so funny the level of stupidity if the common man.

Dude, have you not yet figured out who Satoshi is?  Ahahhahahaaa and I thought I was naive.  This isn't naive, it's sheer stupidity.  

Quoted for posterity.

I think you should really go to bed now, it looks like a mental breakdown is incoming, keep your truck and your diesel jacket and provide for your family and step off these forums before you go totally nuts.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:45:02 AM

Just so he stops writing, I asked him to mine XRP.

Well have fun mining XRP. How many asskisses does your rig put out, anyway? Or are you using a sockpuppet engine to mine them?

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:47:15 AM

-MarkM-

I can ban anyone from this thread if they act up or insult me which is pretty much most people.  But I'm not like that.  If the ixCoin guy doesn't like my over the top tactics about pumping ixCoin he could ban me from his thread and also if I'm gonna own a bunch of his coins I wanna be on his good side so I know what's happening down the line.  The guy for some reason wants things really white.  My quests is he's accumulating millions if ixCoins.  I barerlu bought 120,000 ixCoins last week and I had to raise the bid from 26,000 to 17,000. That's huge jump.  But I wanted to get to 1% badly so inlaid the orice.  I can feel it something is going on with ixCoin and after the ETF it's gonna get much much more so and the market will be cornered by guys like me so any banker will have to pay crazy prices if they want in.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:47:50 AM

Just so he stops writing, I asked him to mine XRP.

Well have fun mining XRP. How many asskisses does your rig put out, anyway? Or are you using a sockpuppet engine to mine them?

-MarkM-

XRP?  Ahahhahahaaa.  I wouldn't touch that if it was free.  Lol.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:49:00 AM

Ok. I'm gone for good now.  Maybe 2-3 days.  I wanna see how much worse things without me here since everyone is blaming me.  Once more - if you complete any bounties PM me.  Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: