Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121460 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:46:11 PM

Shouldn't this be in the shitcoin section?

Nah, this thread is going places. It should go to Politics & Society next.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:50:10 AM

No. Vlad started going off topic with his stupid replies about how he is some reincarnation of Jesus irl. So it got moved here.

I may be a lot of things but I ever said I was Jesus in any way.  That a serious thing to say. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:52:19 AM

lol, not a bad idea.  

Better than off topic?  Maybe I should move it.  Actually, since there's so much politics and religion talk that may be a good home.

Anything is better than off-topic.  What's that?  Nothing here is off topic, everything is some topic.

How about all-topic, I think I just invented something new and unheard of again, like I did with the Internet.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:10:19 AM

lol, not a bad idea.  

Better than off topic?  Maybe I should move it.  Actually, since there's so much politics and religion talk that may be a good home.

Anything is better than off-topic.  What's that?  Nothing here is off topic, everything is some topic.

How about all-topic, I think I just invented something new and unheard of again, like I did with the Internet.

Communist boy genius genetic research camps?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 02:12:14 AM

How about making this the gypsie thread?  I grew up with them and they always moved around with their tents.

So which gypsie thread should I move this to next?  Or should I add  gypsie in the title?  Or launch a gypsie coin, crazier than this?

Wait is crazier possible?  Actually I've been holding back, trying to be normal and nice to bring in miners to promote this coin so I'm certain there's a higher level of crazy.  Oh for sure.

How many people wanna reach that higher level?  Come on, life is boring and this forum even more so.

Or I could just lite it up right here on this thread but I'm afraid to scare away the "many loyal NUGGETS miners".

Bahahahahahaahhahahaaa!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:21:22 AM

Or I could just lite it up right here on this thread but I'm afraid to scare away the "many loyal NUGGETS miners".

Wonders if I should mention that there is only 1.7 MH/s on the network and <6 active nodes.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 02:24:47 AM

Does anybody know where the mining activity is today compared to like 3 or 4 days ago?

Is this coin still dying or is it picking up a nice base of miners?

I'm hoping once twoBits and markM's VGB gets world out the Amazing Vlad Golden Blocks will really make a difference.  Especially since they're unique and innovative at least in name only.

What would you rather mine, super blocks or Vlad (the Impaler) Golden blocks?

And let me adds some realism for effect.  I was born and raised in Transylvania and my Real last name is really Vlad.  This is the first real Vampire coin.  Now that's new and innovative, just like the Internet I invented.  

Trip on that, homies now let's get the Golden Blocks running so these wonder vampire lovers can make some coin.

I wanna give a shout out to my homie and home boy, r3, the man kept his word like a real man and gave me double what he promised, every coin he had and even what he mined.  That's a man and now I can some change for bounties and I think I'm gonna have to use some devcoins which I'd hate to do cause I think devcoin is going places and their value has been cut by 80% since I bought them, I'd hate to sell them now for such a huge loss.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 02:25:48 AM

Wonders if I should mention that there is only 1.7 MH/s on the network and <6 active nodes.

Ahahhahahaaa.  Thanks, you answered 2 answers.   Can you or anyone help me set up a miner for NUGGETS tonight.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:35:58 AM

I wanna give a shout out to my homie and home boy, r3, the man kept his word like a real man and gave me double what he promised, I extorted every worthless coin he had and even what he mined, by making false accusations and running his good name through the mud until he just gave up and in frustration of dealing with a sociopath washed his hands by giving me every last coin.

FYPFY
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:07:09 AM

I wanna give a shout out to my homie and home boy, r3, the man kept his word like a real man and gave me double what he promised, I extorted every worthless coin he had and even what he mined, by making false accusations and running his good name through the mud until he just gave up and in frustration of dealing with a sociopath washed his hands by giving me every last coin.

FYPFY

You're a coward with a short memory.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:12:49 AM

I have bought and paid for 1 TH from BFL and hopefully I'll start getting them in the next 60 days.

Depending on the difficulty then I should have enough BTC to buy the ixCoin and devcoin I want and to have enough to pay off bounties to help get this coin really going.

Until then I have some devcoins and a little left of BTC.  The ixCoin I won't sell cause I have little for what their value is.

I hope to get a miner set up soon if nobody can help me.  What ever I can mine most of - but first snd foremost, NUGGETS.

Anybody know what you're getting now per day with like an average $100 GPU and a hex core AMD CPU?  Want about mining it with a quad core older dell server CPU, no GPU? TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:53:39 AM

Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:03:10 AM

Oh and stop calling people stupid. If you wanted your coin to actually take off calling people stupid will not get you anywhere.

Seriously?  People mined bitcoin cause the invisible Satoshi was so great that he won't even return an email or grant an interview?

I've did more communication and publicity for my coin (NUGGETS) in the first 24 hours than Satoshi did his entire career for Bitcoin.

People mine in self interest.   They like a coin they'll mine it. Period.  People listen to Howard stern to be insulted.  That's why people are stupid.  And if its the truth, like 99% of women are downright stupid, why is using that word bad?  If its true should it be used more often?   Men in this country have become cowards that's why your women own you and your nuts.

Take your home back. Take your lives back.  Take your children back before those bitches turn them into homo metrosexual spineless gutless future never have beens.

This was a free social and marrital message approved by the WEV of NUGGETS (NUGs):   Me.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:08:25 AM

One more. inb4 long winded post from Vlad about how he is a genius and we are all stupid. And how women ar all stupid and useless compaired to men. Seriously though Vlad you are an asshole.

Does the truth make me an asshole?

Look around.  Most men have problems but they'd stick it out with their wife's even if their wife's were worthless.  Most men would do anything to keep their families together for their children.

The women are the home wreckers cause at first sign if trouble they give up.  So I find pleasure seeing millions of them desperately sucking many dicks on the American single-mom pole smoking express.  There's no country like this on earth that allows women to destroy their marriages and then their children and the men see utterly powerless.  When did these mindless women get all the power.  It's like letting children run your life.  Dumb children.  

Somebody (the hotbot 666 guy) please use the highlighted line the Vladiticus book.  It's Golden.  TIA.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:12:01 AM

I'm shocked at how few, or maybe none, can see the intergalactic icerberg about to hit this planet called the biggest revolution of all time, the digital money revolution which will change everything and unfortunately it will also cost you every bit of freedom you have left.

Vladiticus 13:6 - beware the intergalactic icerberg!

Hotcold I meant, not hotbot.  I think I gave you a nice line to add to the Vlavidicus book. I wish I had bounty money, that's golden.  You can quite verses in certain situations when no other logical answer suffices.  Brilliant.

And I'm from Transylvania so its perfect, put like a vampire book of wisdom from 2,000 years ago spin on it.  You're creative, run with it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:15:50 AM

People, this is a troll, you know it.

idk I have people like that sitting in my usual "watering" hole

I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for him instead. Going to drop the troll persona for a minute here. The opinion of everyone wronging him even though those everyones are subhuman compared to him coupled with the constant repetition especially of things that were already disproven coupled with sleeplessness coupled with the constant switching to unrelated but extremely personal topics, leads to one very simple conclusion: the poor man is an alcoholic. And back to being a troll.

Oh man I never thought of that. Maybe that is why all if this stuff he is saying makes no sense... because he is constantly drunk. Interesting.

At 27 I was a virgin (a hit sexy one) cause I was a Christian but since all women were whores I flipped out and started to go to clubs.  But I never too a drag if a ciggaret even to this day Cause the risk:reward never made ZERO sense to me.  If you pick up and habit a) weigh the reward ratio and the risk if a permanent problem.  For that reason I did drink (first taste at 27) but only and strictly on weekend and mostly cause I was shy to dance with hot chicks and I felt really stupid being in shitbag clubs resembling a less not version of hell but 3 long islands and all of a sudden I was making out with 2 hit chicks and isn't even notice the demons painted on the walls.

But alcohol has an affect on me where  would bone a woman all night without stopping.  It made me woman crazy more than normal woman crazy.  Marriage was ultra important to me so when I got married 9 years ago I never again drank cause the risk of cheating was too high.  I did get drunk in Romania 8 months ago, first time in 9 years, but I'm older now, and I was hanging with friends so it was cool.  But that's was it, drunk 5 times in 2 moths and I've been back 8 months and alcohol doesn't enter my house for my kids sake.  We don't even drink wine which I think is healthy like max half a glass of red wine.

So guess again.

Lack of sleep.  Big time.  Serious who're wife problems:  check.   Neurotic:  check.  No more tolerance for stupid people:  check.  Zero tolerance for any dumb woman:  check.  Dual gene copy of Tourrett's: check.  No brain-mouth filter combined with no more tolerance for stupid people:  check, that's part of the Tourrett's syndrome.  My mom has it.

Before all this bad stuff happened people loved being around me cause they has no idea what I'd do.   I'd jump and dance on tables out of the blue and I have a great sense of humor so even strangers would laugh.  If I didn't have a good sense if natiral humor, like many people have told me to do stand-up but I'm too shy the stuff I've done and do spontaneously would probably be weird.

This is the way I've always been besides the anger and let me tell you, no women has ever broken up with me and many considered me an asshole by American standards.  And it's not the looks, that just gets your foot in the door.  I make women laugh a lot and its natural and spontaneous.  I make women believe in themselves cause it makes my life easier if they're confident.  Stuff like that kept some women stalking. Me for years. Beautiful and some with millions in the bank literally calling me or coming over 2 years straight 3 times per week after I dated them only 2 weeks.  It would spook me sometimes, like scare me seriously.

...All aboard teh crazy train! Whoa...

Ahahahahahahaahaaaaa.

Man, its rare to find a woman with your sense if humor.  Second born?

If it were not for your sense of humor I would have guessed you were a woman it's just rare for women to be true funny.  But you're still an asshole, even if you are a woman.  Hey, that beats stupid all day long.  Thanks for the laugh.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:18:32 AM

Still time to hop on before the bat shit crazy VLAD'S GOLDEN BLOCKS start!#%!#%!#!%   

You know you want to.  Don't resist.  Embrace the insanity!   After block 6677 the fun begins.

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1
repo: https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets
winblows binary: https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

See, there's one smart stupid woman. She's the 1%.  And don't forget I invented the Internet so just like me, it'll real, awesome and true.

ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:18:42 AM

Also, just because I don't understand a joke makes me stupid? Perhaps I have aspergers syndrome and don't have a very good sense of humor, does that make me stupid?

Yes.  Yes, it does.

I have Tourrett's. But that isn't stop you from being a mental midget?  So, are you half german?

Woow. A mental midget... nice. Aspergers is a serious issue and I don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I dont understand a joke. No I am not half german... I am Canadian. Proudly too. You should really not insult people when you are no smarter than they are. Seriously wouldnt it make sense to study the field you are trying to break into. Seriously you are a complete idiot when it comes to crypto coins.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:20:26 AM

Still time to hop on before the bat shit crazy VLAD'S GOLDEN BLOCKS start!#%!#%!#!%    

You know you want to.  Don't resist.  Embrace the insanity!   After block 6677 the fun begins.

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

I don't know how someone who doesn't smoke weed names their "cryptocurrency coin" NUGs or NUGGIES. I simply don't believe his "I have no vices" speech (it's almost the opposite, like he's admitting to having many, many vices...)

I made this coin for the miners i let them choose.  It stood for gold nuggets but I did say all the pot smokers would be on board and the happy meal kiddies.  Thanks for noticing.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:21:53 AM

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1

Wait a second, this looks like a copy of Spots.

Which is a copy of Nuggets!

VLAD!!
They copied Nuggets once again!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: