Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121484 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:44:50 AM

The question is whether there are any miners to confirm the transactions!

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open. 

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

You sure you want to issue that challenge?

You serious?   That was my top reason besides merge mining for SHA256 (so miners can easily kill CrapCoins as they come out) but you miners pushed me into scrypt by a large margin and i was foolish to listen, just so the coin wouldn't get killed and you miners would have an edge yet you're not mining a coin where I obeyed 99% of everything you asked for and the only error, the premine meant for bounties ai corrected and gave away. I'm starting to think this coin isn't right for me (too much time from my kids, too much ridicule and no rewards) but I just don't easily give up on anything until its dead so I prayed for it to get killed completely so I've been expecting a massive attack. 

Now is the perfect Time before the golden blocks kick in and more miner come in then a 51% attack will be harder.

I dedicated this coin to the miners and gave away all the coins, I further committed this coin to my God, the living God of Abraham, Joseph and Isaac, I dare dare and all to attack it.  If it dies it's not God's will for me and I am relieved to be done with this coin.  If nobody can kill it then I Know it's from God and then I know this coin will succeed and then I'll know no force  will stop it.

So yes, I dare, challenge and invite any and all attacks to kill this coin (Nuggets) NOW while there's only a few miners and it's your best chance!  I fear not for it is not my will I'm after.  To all of you who hate me and this coin and what it stands for, to all those who hate and mock the mere mention of God,  DO YOUR WORST, DO IT NOW!!![/b]

I currently have roughly 80% of your network's hashrate

At like 6MH That's not much, but it may be enough to kill NUGs.  I have zero of that hash rate as I have no miner set up yet.

So then, the question is:  What are you waiting for? -  eliminate your number 1 competitor.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:46:44 AM

These godly nuggies will be worth more then Devcoin, then more then Ixcoin, and then more then Bitcoin!  Can't fail!  I read it on the internet!

Nuggets Version 1.0.1
repo: https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets
winblows binary: https://app.box.com/s/blhmif79kih317yqjm7a

Wait a second, this looks like a copy of Spots.

Which is a copy of Nuggets!

VLAD!!
They copied Nuggets once again!

No comment.  Everytime you guys say that and I Jump up someone tells me it was launched before NUGGETS.

Vlad, who the fuck cares if there is a clone of your shitcoin? You coin is simply a copy of a coin already released. Hypocrite.

I care. Woman cause al the Gore stole all my credit for inventing the Internet.  And I also invented women, you're welcome and I want my floating rib back.

Now you just sound like a jackass.

No I don't.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:49:15 AM

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.

I have been praying for a killer attack to kill this coin, if that is God's will, to get me out of this mess from which I have gained nothing but lost so much time and money.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

You serious?   That was my top reason besides merge mining for SHA256 (so miners can easily kill CrapCoins as they come out) but you miners pushed me into scrypt by a large margin and i was foolish to listen, just so the coin wouldn't get killed and you miners would have an edge yet you're not mining a coin where I obeyed 99% of everything you asked for and the only error, the premine meant for bounties ai corrected and gave away. I'm starting to think this coin isn't right for me (too much time from my kids, too much ridicule and no rewards) but I just don't easily give up on anything until its dead so I prayed for it to get killed completely so I've been expecting a massive attack.  

Now is the perfect Time before the golden blocks kick in and more miner come in then a 51% attack will be harder.

I dedicated this coin to the miners and gave away all the coins, I further committed this coin to my God, the living God of Abraham, Joseph and Isaac, I dare dare and all to attack it.  If it dies it's not God's will for me and I am relieved to be done with this coin.  If nobody can kill it then I Know it's from God and then I know this coin will succeed and then I'll know no force  will stop it.

So yes, I dare, challenge and invite any and all attacks to kill this coin (Nuggets) NOW while there's only a few miners and it's your best chance!  I fear not for it is not my will I'm after.  To all of you who hate me and this coin and what it stands for, to all those who hate and mock the mere mention of God,  DO YOUR WORST, DO IT NOW!!![/b]

At like 6MH That's not much, but it may be enough to kill NUGs.  I have zero of that hash rate as I have no miner set up yet.

So then, the question is:  What are you waiting for? -  eliminate your number 1 competitor.

Spots is at almost 300 mhash right now and is trading at .0003 BTC per Spot on coins-e.com - I can kill your coin with one rig, but why bother. How are you my biggest competitor? You don't even know what a block explorer is or how to set up a miner on your laptop

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:54:04 AM

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

Have I lied yet since I joined this forum 3 months ago?  Give me a few minutes.  Let me see if I have any bits if Bitcojns left, I gave pretty much all if them away for bounties but I do have devcoins I can sell at Massive 80% loss I bought 3 months ago.  No biggie, kinda goes with the theme of this WEV thread.

It wasn't the mockery as much as the originality and the fact it was really funny and really made me laugh.  I would have never thought of Vladivicus 13.6, although, 12.7 would have been way better for obvious reasons.

Edit:

Freedom! - Vlad Golden Block!

Success
The amount of 0.105 BTC was successfully withdrawn.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 04:09:12 AM

The really weird thing is - the network is still chugging along.   Taking its time now and then, but not dead yet.   There may be 2, 3, even 4 miners on at a time!    Who knows how long these contrarian miners will last.

Only 2000 more blocks to go until forking fun.    I was hoping someone would at least attack the network before then.   There ain't no checkpoints in that there code, wiiiiide open.

Please attack at will if you feel it's right.  this was the number 1 reason I wanted a SHA256 coin, let the people choose the coins they want but the miners wanted scrypt and now they don't wanna mine it.

from now on will do a coin exactly how I want.  Miners obviously have no idea what they want.

And women....don't get me started.....it's way too early and my kids aren't even in bed yet.  Except for the funny noodlie chick......she's funny and that's a shocker but we already settled that.

You serious?   That was my top reason besides merge mining for SHA256 (so miners can easily kill CrapCoins as they come out) but you miners pushed me into scrypt by a large margin and i was foolish to listen, just so the coin wouldn't get killed and you miners would have an edge yet you're not mining a coin where I obeyed 99% of everything you asked for and the only error, the premine meant for bounties ai corrected and gave away. I'm starting to think this coin isn't right for me (too much time from my kids, too much ridicule and no rewards) but I just don't easily give up on anything until its dead so I prayed for it to get killed completely so I've been expecting a massive attack.  

I dedicated this coin to the miners and gave away all the coins, I further committed this coin to my God, the living God of Abraham, Joseph and Isaac, I dare dare and all to attack it.  If it dies it's not God's will for me and I am relieved to be done with this coin.  If nobody can kill it then I Know it's from God and then I know this coin will succeed and then I'll know no force  will stop it.

So yes, I dare, challenge and invite any and all attacks to kill this coin (Nuggets) NOW while there's only a few miners and it's your best chance!  I fear not for it is not my will I'm after.  To all of you who hate me and this coin and what it stands for, to all those who hate and mock the mere mention of God,  DO YOUR WORST, DO IT NOW!!![/b]

At like 6MH That's not much, but it may be enough to kill NUGs.  I have zero of that hash rate as I have no miner set up yet.

So then, the question is:  What are you waiting for? -  eliminate your number 1 competitor.

Spots is at almost 300 mhash right now and is trading at .0003 BTC per Spot on coins-e.com - I can kill your coin with one rig, but why bother. How are you my biggest competitor? You don't even know what a block explorer is or how to set up a miner on your laptop

Congrats on your network.  I told you no matter what I'd do you're the natural born promoter.

Kinda odd you have the power to kill this coin - and be back in time for dinner, but you choose not to.

All I can do is put the invite out there.  The rest is in God's  hands.  I really expected at least an attempt at a killer attack when I dared everyone to attack and kill NUGGETS.  Very interesting.

Well, then I'll have no choice but to keep wasting 16 hours per night apparently wasting a lot of precious time.  I'm getting personally sick of it.  That's why I'd rather just know now if this coin is meant to be or not.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 04:13:02 AM

Spots.  How much is .0003 BTC in USD or how many spots can I buy with 1 BTC?  And is that the or the ask cause the ask means nothing - it's the bid that counts, that's what people see willing to lay right now.

Either way, congrats.  How about a holla back for this golden block clone?  When I made the golden block I never heard Of super blocks but I'll give a holla out and a thanks for those who made the code for it although for whatever reason it never worked for my coin.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 04:25:52 AM

and PM me your BTC addy, I'll just never see it on here so I can send you that .1BTC for mocking me.  I hope you weren't joking, I hope it was you.  I'm trusting you.  It is your style so I buy it.  I just some other guy do the titanic one that's why I thought maybe it was some other guy but maybe he was just copying your idea, you know, like open source.
Are you really tipping me for mocking you? If so 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3

This thread is like this guy's diary. It's out of control.

Another hater and I'm pretty sure (off the top of my head) you may be one of the ID's I gave a 100,000 NUGs coins to.  Nice.

Out of control?  Hardly.

More like out of order.  But in a world where you get banned from every thread for mere free harmless speech this thread is like a Freedom! Oasis.  I've never banned anyone and everyone here has taken their best shot at me and I've returned fire quite often. 

And I've only shared a few personal things which I felt were a material effect on this coin.  That's called responsible and honest.  It's odd for most devs - that's why I'm a WEV.  Given 16,000 views and nearly 2,000 posts in 11 days it's hardly a diary.

You're welcome.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:35:00 AM

Spots.  How much is .0003 BTC in USD or how many spots can I buy with 1 BTC?

BTC0.0003 is about $0.03. OMG he’s even so stupid that he fails with arithmetic.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 04:38:19 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:30:16 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Spots.  How much is .0003 BTC in USD or how many spots can I buy with 1 BTC?

BTC0.0003 is about $0.03. OMG he’s even so stupid that he fails with arithmetic.

Dear Stupid,

That wasn't my only question.  The bid could be 100 times lower.

It's the bid that counts as he can place a few coins with a high price for sale himself since he's that kind of guy just it give a false impression of value.

Are you getting the basics now genius, or do you need me to explain the meaning of bid vs ask?

Edit:

Just for the record, cause I'm sick of nearing this.  I've taken lots of math, you need it for a BS in economics and a BS in finance (Multiple stats classes and Calculus).  The same exact math an engineer takes except the business statistics and calculus classes are slightly tweaked and modified towards financial modeling a bit more.  

In 4 years if high school (while working minimum 30 hours per week nearly the whole 4 years for $3.35 per hour (thanks dad)) I had the highest score (i blew all the bell curves out of the water) in all the honor and/or AP math and science classes except for 1 class, AP calculus (when I missed like 52 days of school and got a C, my only C in 4 years which still physically hurts me today when I think about it).  

That means out of 500 students (middle and upper class students, not ghetto schools) in 4 years and 3 different high schools (so 1,500 total random competitive students) not one was able to beat me in any given semester (not even once) at math or science and I took all the math and science available in High School. My last semester in HS I had only 4 classes instead of 6 and was taking classes like mythology simply cause there was nothing left in the high school curriculum for me to take and I always took the hardest AP classes which meant the smartest kids in the school were always my competition.

What's sad, I did this with no parental guidance and ZERO plans for college.  I hated school so much and was so arrogant that i really thought college was for idiots - i was wrong, although I still think so but only 50%) Had I had parents who cared or asked about my grades I would have probably been a doctor.  I chose the hard classes on my own and was ranked 3 out of almost 500 kids simply cause I hated the thought of someone beating me or being better than me - I had a deep desire to know what I could do, where my limits were and the thought of utter failure only excited me more as it presented an exciting challenge - this is who I am, I never give up until there's nothing left and you are all underestimating me, grossly so.

So let's stop with the lame I'm stupid comments.  No doubt, I am stupid, who isn't, but not at economics or finance stuff so at least call me stupid for the right reasons cause there's plenty if you just pay close attention, and I will not deny the truth.  Try me!

Thanks!

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 04:51:05 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 05:36:23 AM by SaltySpitoon

Oh come on now

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.

I offered to help you out a few times, to clean up the thread, help you get it back on track, and even offered advice on locking the thread to avoid all of the drama until you had everything fixed. Rather than just moving the thread in the first place, we sent a few pms back and forth, so you can't say that i'm a "hater trying to kill your coin", its just that 90% of all of the comments are off topic, and there was no effort to get the thread back on track, and no desire for any help to get it back on track. If you are serious about fixing your coin, which I'm assuming you are, I'd still advise that you lock this thread at least for a bit, so you have time to get around to fixing without having to defend yourself from the people 30 insulting you. Your official Relaunch of nugget when you are ready is welcomed back in Alt Currencies, but I believe that I have been more than reasonable.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 05:49:30 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:03:25 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Oh come on now

haters kept moving It to off-topic to kill the coin.

I offered you help you out a few times, to clean up the thread, help you get it back on track, and even offered advice on locking the thread to avoid all of the drama until you had everything fixed. Rather than just moving the thread in the first place, we sent a few pms back and forth, so you can't say that i'm a "hater trying to kill your coin", its just that 90% of all of the comments are off topic, and there was no effort to get the thread back on track, and no desire for any help to get it back on track. If you are serious about fixing your coin, which I'm assuming you are, I'd still advise that you lock this thread at least for a bit, so you have time to get around to fixing without having to defend yourself from the people 30 insulting you. Your official Relaunch of nugget when you are ready is welcomed back in Alt Currencies, but I believe that I have been more than reasonable.

Salty,

you have been excellent in everyway, and I wasn't even referring to you.

I assumed haters complained which forced you to move it.

That's all.

I wanna thank you for your clear communication and constant unbiased fairness.  I would give you a fairness bounty if I could afford it right now.  Lol, seriously, mods don't get paid jack and they have to put up with the worst.  Many mods are power trippers, yet you have never been.

You know what, broke is broke, what's one more .1 BTC for an unbiased attitude which is rare on this or any forum.  I'll check your profile for a BTC addreess, I hope it's on there if not PM it to me.  This is not a bribe, since some have already insisted that you shut this thread down (and your answer was already an absolute "no way" - thank you so much, my thread is all about free speech) which is unreal but many of those are just coin competitors (haters) whose coin threads are losing a lot of attention from my thread which has over 16,000 (real - *cough*) views in just 11 days.  So I hope you're allowed to accept this small gesture bounty as I know mods are never appreciated and must see nothing but constant complaints all day with ZERO rewards.  Just yet another difference between a DEV and a WEV.  Lol.

But I want to keep the thread open and see how it progresses or regresses.

In just 11 days it has changed from haters saying this coin is crap and it will die to the same numerous haters copying my coin 100% and having great success with it so this thread has brought a lot of traffic and some financial success to this forum, in an incredibly short amount of time.  If anything this forum should stay open as an experiment of what "a truly open free speech you can't get kicked off thread" can accomplish, cause every thread I've been on threatened to boot me for the slightest remarks.

People here are opinionated and vocal (Max Vox Paradox)  which I welcome but some are mean and cruel and they attack personally, some even mock the death of my toddler.  I try to be nice and those who criticize me with a little respect get respect back, those who attack mindlessly I return in kind.  

I know it's not right but I can't help it.  But this thread is very different from just 1 week ago and it has produced some positive results at least for some.  And there have been some fair and interesting discussions on here as well lately (as well people earning bounties, and getting some good laughs) so I'm hoping the thread continues to progress the way it has although some may say it's regressing.  I say the positive results are obvious and quite the opposite. 

And I have openly invited anyone and everyone to attack this coin and kill it which should be easy at this point so what more democracy can I offer than that?

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for your sense of fairness.

Edit:

Freedom of speech is priceless - I wish I could afford to be generous!

"Success
The amount of 0.105 BTC was successfully withdrawn."

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 08:25:44 AM

Can someone dip me some nuggets?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:37:07 AM

Can someone dip me some nuggets?

I just wanna mine some.  I'm hoping to get some average mining rig going tomorrow.  I wonder what I could mine with like one Radeon 7850 GPU, given there's nobody mining right now?

The 3 guys mining what are you getting per day - how many coins and what's your rig and MH rate?  TIA.

I wanna see if it's even worth spending $900 on a computer when my 1TH ASICS should get here in at most 2 months - but then again, when I paid, BFL said July and that's almost over and now they're saying 2-3 more months.

Meanwhile the difficulty on Bitcoin Jumped from 10 million when I paid for my ASICS to like 34 million now.  So already I'm down 75% on the potential profits.  What a joke BFL is turning Out to be.  They have the parts but won't hire more labor.  I smell a class action lawsuit soon.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:39:17 AM

What a slow night.  Spots is dead too and so are the other threads.  I wonder why, it's not like its the weekend.  Hmmmmmm.

I added some bounties to the front page now that I got some NUGs to work with.

Thanks and good night.   I'm really going to bed now.  Later and do dip those Nuggets!   Lol.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:40:14 AM

So let's stop with the lame I'm stupid comments.  No doubt, I am stupid, who isn't, but not at economics or finance stuff so at least call me stupid for the right reasons cause there's plenty if you just pay close attention, and I will not deny the truth.  Try me!

Thanks!

Dear Vlad!

You are not stupid, I was incorrect.

You are ignorant.

Even if the question is truly trivial and can be solved by going to Mt.Gox or any other exchange, you are still not ashamed to ask it. Being stupid is not a shame, but being ignorant is. All your genius and all your scores are worth nothing if you don’t use your brain.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:53:07 AM

Thanks!

Dear Vlad!

You are not stupid, I was incorrect.

You are ignorant.

Even if the question is truly trivial and can be solved by going to Mt.Gox or any other exchange, you are still not ashamed to ask it. Being stupid is not a shame, but being ignorant is. All your genius and all your scores are worth nothing if you don’t use your brain.

Yeah,  but spots is not on Mt Gox or any other real or major exchange and why do all that digging if the guy knows the answer and I can just ask him?  

I mean, I do research if I don't think the answer is readily available on this board.  If I think you know the answer why would I go through all that trouble?   I guess I just try to take the path of least resistance so maybe call me efficient or even lazy, but not ignorant as I do know where Cryptos trade but I guarantee you (without even looking) spots is not on any one of those major exchanges (like Mt Gox) and that's what ignorance actually is - not knowing the obvious.  

Whatever exchange spots is on right now, it probably has a near zero bid (the ask is irrelevant and i bet anything got spots was quoting the ask (which was probably him offering 20 coins) with near zero volume and a very very small exchange that will throw any coin on there to bring in traffic.  Is it really that hard to see this guy got spots is pumping his coin for a major dump?  

The quote he gave, like all his other promises on his thread is also a lie, i guarantee the bid was nowhere close to what he quoted, not by far, and that's fraudulent, thats what a pump is.  

All you gotta probably do with such Mickey Mouse exchanges is write them an email, and they'll add you, which I won't do until this coin is running right.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:50:56 AM

anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

His current fix I don't know to do using a new computer.  should I download the current wallet now and then his fix or how  does it work?  TIA

Umm.. it was ready the same time I posted it.    Did you check out both links I posted?

Here is the thing though, in order for the change to take effect you have to get enough people running it before the change over.  This means you need to update your original post, and create a new post announcing a mandatory upgrade.  It has been like three days now and I have not seen this done.   The coin's manager is not doing his part of the job.

I also explained that this is about as close as you can get to the original description of shooting for 12 VGB a day.  It is all probability based, not time based though.  So you might get 3 in one hour, then none for a day.  It should average out over time.  You can not force a timer with the code base the way it is as it is a distributed system, and it is not keeping precise enough time to do so.   To change this would take far more work then the whole coin has so far.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 11:17:17 AM

anybody know when the new wallet with twobits VGB fix will be ready?  I'm getting an average miner built by tomorrow hopefully and I'd like to mine Nuggets but I don't want to download this current wallet just to mess it up later or lose the coins I mine.

His current fix I don't know to do using a new computer.  should I download the current wallet now and then his fix or how  does it work?  TIA

Umm.. it was ready the same time I posted it.    Did you check out both links I posted?

Here is the thing though, in order for the change to take effect you have to get enough people running it before the change over.  This means you need to update your original post, and create a new post announcing a mandatory upgrade.  It has been like three days now and I have not seen this done.   The coin's manager is not doing his part of the job.

I also explained that this is about as close as you can get to the original description of shooting for 12 VGB a day.  It is all probability based, not time based though.  So you might get 3 in one hour, then none for a day.  It should average out over time.  You can not force a timer with the code base the way it is as it is a distributed system, and it is not keeping precise enough time to do so.   To change this would take far more work then the whole coin has so far.

I see, that's why I just presumed the super blocks were not written the way I had in mind.  The way I had it pictured was way more math than necessary in a simple suoer block idea.  That's too bad, cause now people will not mine it once the 12 blocks are found for the day, that was the idea.

I didn't understand your post, I thought you were saying we had to wait for block 6780 or something.

I'm not a programmer as I've said so I'm not sure what I need to update on the first page.  You want me to just copy and paste your 2 links?  I can do that but it seems more than that needs to be done in which case I'm not sure.  Please let me know.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:19:53 AM

Dear Vlad, get NUG address in your signature or at least the OP and read post above from twobits, and @ this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2785643

You appear to be using bitcoin, so we're assuming you can run a wallet?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 11:24:53 AM

Dear Vlad, get NUG address in your signature or at least the OP and read post above from twobits, and @ this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256460.msg2785643

You appear to be using bitcoin, so we're assuming you can run a wallet?

I have a NUGs wallet but what doesn't have to do with twoBits post?  I mean, he didn't say to post my wallet ID which is fine I can do.

I sent him a PM asking for more details, cause I wanna get this running.  And I really wanna get the probability factor in there to keep the coin from getting coined, or the time factor that is, so if that's much work maybe my programmer friend will do it.  I hope to see him in the next 2 days.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: